(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:02 am

"It...probably is." Iyuki sniffled just a bit, Muika's words...helping just slightly. It helped he was not holding the bunny anymore and was not even looking in Muika's direction for the moment.

The sight of the bun and her would be too much. He could not bare this pain.

As he turned, one tear fell down his cheek before he headed for the kitchen. This was so painful! He would scrub away his tears under the hot water as he sanitized his hands before getting on his apron...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:10 am

Muika nodded; had...had her words helped? She...They had, right?

She couldn't dwell on it for too long, as Iyuki turned to head for the kitchen to start on dinner preparations.

Looking down at the bunny, she let out a small breath before heading to the bathroom; they'd planned to keep it in the tub with some things to cushion it, it'd be safe there and it'd have a comfortable place to nap.

--

After she'd situated the rabbit, she went about messaging Miyako, and after a few messages the girl had been able to recall the rabbit. Still... Muika could only stare shocked at her phone for a moment as she exited the bathroom, closing the door behind her out of precaution.

The...The rabbit...had been here that long!?

How!?

She entered the kitchen, having washed her hands and such in the bathroom, and approached Iyuki. Her expression still held a bit of shock as she held up her phone to him, showing him the message from Miyako.

The rabbit...had been here ever since her and Hibiki had come over, and Iyuki had asked her to heal their scars....
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:19 am

Iyuki had quickly gotten dinner started, much simpler than on days when he was not working. A simple stir fry with rice and sweets from work would suffice. Muika had definitely been able to eat all sorts of things since they had met, but he still kept things more simple than spicy or complex tasting.

With his apron on, the man turned as Muika returned with a soft look. It quickly turned confused as he watched her shocked expression. "Hm? What is..."

The message on the phone that was held up made his eyes widen too, just in time to see the bunny hop out from over by the bathroom. It sat up on its paws and began cleaning its face. "....Muika..."

He pointed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:23 am

How...How had they not noticed a rabbit here...after so long!? It'd been here this whole time! Iyuki cleaned constantly, and he'd stated he'd seen nothing to signify a rabbit being here!

So how...

Hearing him address her, her eyes followed in the direction he was pointing in to see...

...How?

"H...How? I shut the door..." She had...shut the door...she had definitely shut the door!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:29 am

"What...kind of bun is this?! Evil spirit bun?! Has it seduced us with its cute and just...taken over our minds!?" Iyuki's startled replies came up as he stepped back, pulling Muika with him away from the evil monster bun as his arm slipped around her waist.

He definitely had not noticed anything unusual and he was anally attentive to details. Especially when it came to cleaning. That had been weeks ago! Weeks!

It was impossible for the bunny to have survived...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:36 am

"I-I...I dunno...th...there's no way it-it could have died, we'd notice a smell!" It...It was definitely not a normal rabbit though! It...It looked like one, felt like one, and acted like one but...

Evil...It...It didn't seem evil, but...

"M...Maybe...ghost...? That...That's not too crazy, right?" She questioned, looking up at Iyuki after he'd backed away with her; "There's human ghosts...so..."

That wasn't too insane of an idea right? There's...There's just no way it was a normal rabbit!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:56 am

"We would have...so that means..." Iyuki's thoughts were quickly confirmed by Muika's words as he loosened his hold on her just a bit. "A ghost bunny. I believe you are quite right."

He nodded firmly, but still held Muika as they cowered from the not evil but still confusing little bunny who merely twitched it's nose at them. "This...severely lowers the amount of households that could take it in."

They were one of the...few... Maybe. A ghost bunny couldn't be seen by anyone normal but how would they keep it caged? Or really anything...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:05 am

It...It did really lower the amount of people they could really see about asking to take this bunny in, they could only ask people they knew that were spiritually aware...otherwise...the animal couldn't even be seen...

"W...We can still ask...R-Rin, and maybe Aoi too..." Those two were the closest people to them that they knew, Rin was spiritually aware and Aoi was a shinigami...

Miyako was out, she lived in a dorm, Hibiki already had a cat...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:18 am

"Yes...yes good plan. You should...you should message them. I will get back to dinner and hopefully we can have food soon." Iyuki murmured as he let go of Muika and moved to the stove. It wouldn't do to let dinner burn! It was already a bit overcooking from his inattention!

He trusted Muika's ability to handle this. If it was just going to wander around on its own, it wasn't as if they could keep it locked up with normal things. He wasn't going to use soul pulling on this precious baby either!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:25 am

"Okay..." Muika gave a nod, and stepped out of Iyuki's working zone; she didn't want to make things troubling for him while he cooked and she was just messaging people...

Should she message Rin first? Aoi?

She...She knew Aoi better... It...It would be weird of her to just suddenly ask that of Rin, right? Iyuki knew him...much better...

A...Aoi first then...

That in mind, she went about messaging the shinigami about the rabbit, to see if she was interested, or if anyone she knew might be interested...such as Rin...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:49 am

['Bun? Buuuuuun?']

Aoi's excited text was the first to arrive, followed by a second one immediately after.

['Send a picture! I need to see!']

She was laying in Rin's bed, rather naked with damp hair at the moment but content as she held her phone above her head and shot off messages. It was almost time for sleeping and she was waiting on him to get out of the shower.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:52 am

Muika looked at the responses Aoi gave, it seemed...she was interested in seeing it at least. She wanted a picture, so...

She...hoped the camera could capture it...

Stepping to it carefully, she crouched down, it simply stared up at her like it had been earlier as she snapped a picture of it.

It...It appeared!

Quickly, she went about sending it to Aoi.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:57 am

Aoi stared at the picture... Floppy little ears...black and white... She already knew what she would name it.

['It shall be Rintoo and I will be over there in ten.']

Was the immediate reply Muika got, as Aoi then scrambled from the bed to get dressed. She left Rin a note saying Muika needed her help with something and she'd be back in a little bit... Hopping from the window, she quickly made her way into the night to get such a cute little bunny. Her own pet!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:00 am

Rintoo?

That...Aoi planned to take it then, the bunny would have a home that would allow pets and they wouldn't have to worry about it. It would have a good home from now on then!

Muika nodded, mostly to herself as she stood and pocketed the phone.

In ten though? Aoi really seemed to be in a rush to get it...

"A...Aoi said she would take it." That had been...a lot easier than she'd thought it would be, that was good. No more worries!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:58 am

"Oh! It will have a...loving home then." Iyuki blinked, wondering what the Goddess would do with a rabbit and then remembering her lover's rather obvious rabbit attributes. It would be much adored he felt and with a happy smile, he went back to making dinner. "I am glad, it will be able to live in the Soul Society as well it seems. How wonderful for it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:16 am

"Mhmm, it'll be good for it to be there..." Since it was a ghost bunny, Aoi would be a good fit to be the one to take care of it.

It'd be able to live in the Soul Society where people and things more like it lived. People would definitely be able to see it there too, so it wouldn't be as lonely...considering people had probably just walked on by it and it go unnoticed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:25 am

A few minutes later, a ruffled and barely dress Aoi showed up through their wall. She did not wait, did not say hello, instead she popped in with a happy squeal and dove for the floppy bunny.

"You DO look like Rin! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" She rolled onto her back with no preamble and held the bunny up. It twitched its nose at her, she pulled it down and then loved it utterly.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:29 am

"Yes, and I am sure Lord Aoyama will adore it as well if it makes Aoi rather happy. The bunny will have many to adore it." He nodded firmly, pleased with this turn of events even as his heart died. The Bun...would have a good home. It might not be with Muika and He, but it would have one.

"Hello Goddess, it is good to see you well." Iyuki barely twitched as Aoi dove through the wall and cuddled the bunny, dinner more important for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:35 am

"Mhmm." If Aoi loved it, then Rin would probably love it too, especially if the bunny made Aoi really happy. It was going to friends they could trust to take care of it.

!!

Muika only jumped slightly, not having anything to really distract her from Aoi's sudden entrance.

She was definitely happy with the bunny as she held it up. It looked...like Rin?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:05 am

"Thank you Rintoo will be happy with me I think. Night! Have fun! Do things Rin and I did earlier!" Aoi popped up, cradling the bunny with utmost care as she stood up and then jumped through the wall and off into the night as quickly as she came, her new bunny best friend in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:08 am

"And there she goes. My she is full of energy." Iyuki chuckled, unable to resist infinite amusement at the woman's response times and ability to leave. Dinner was soon to be done and he quickly began preparations to set up the table.

"Muika, could you set the table please? Our little friend will be happy I hope, it seemed content in her arms. Its...name though... I hope Rin is fine with it." Rintoo... It was very obviously Rin 2. What kind of naming scheme was that?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:11 am

"A-Ah...Okay..." Muika replied, her words trailing off as Aoi disappeared, leaving with the bunny and leaving them for the night...

She was...definitely full of energy, just as Iyuki said; when he asked about setting the table, she nodded and went about doing so.

"Hopefully it'll be happy...I...I think...it'll be fine..." She replied, though...yes...that name...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:31 am

"Thank you." Iyuki began the process of preparing dinner for being set on the table, before smiling as he thought about the surprise he had...briefly forgotten about. Muika had something to show him! He felt it would be something cute or...maybe...

His face turned red and he blinked before controlling such a response. He brought dinner over and set it near the plates. "Shall we eat and then I shall get my surprise?"

There was a subtle vibration to him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:36 am

"Welcome."

Muika took her seat once the table was set, quieting as Iyuki went about putting the food on the table for them now that it was ready to be eaten.

"Y-Yeah..." She replied at his question; they would eat and then...then she'd show him what she'd wanted to. H...He...seemed excited...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:51 am

Muika seemed quiet so Iyuki ate quietly aside from a bit of soft talk about work and things that happened with Hibiki's new working there. It seemed his brain was avoiding the thoughts that had left him hurried to reach home for the moment, though it was slowly creeping closer to those.

He had a reason to be excited, but he could not remember it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: