(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:26 am

She'd been an idiot! She'd definitely been an idiot earlier! She had been an idiot and now she was paying for it with her life!

"Mm." Muika couldn't even respond to his words, fluster and everything else forcing her from actual words.

Clothes... She heard clothes shuffling!

Don't move!?

Despite her frantic and jumbled thoughts she was doing as asked still. Wh...Wha...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:30 am

Iyuki got his pants and underwear off, which was close enough... Rising up on his knees, Iyuki gently moved to remove her underwear from her knees as well. He lifted her leg up a bit and slipped them down before spreading her legs apart just enough for him to fit between.

Leaning down, he positioned himself gently between her legs with one hand while the other held himself up...and then he began rubbing himself against her teasingly. "Muika... how ticklish are you?"

He held in moans at his actions, causing his voice to catch after her name. It felt really good but he was not done teasing yet...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:35 am

Muika had an iron grip on the bedding as her underwear was fully removed, a small noise coming up as Iyuki spread her legs.

"Mm!" Unable to help it, another moan came up as Iyuki continued his damn teasing; he was...just rubbing himself against her! He was...He would kill her like this!

She'd die in such an undignified positioning!

"Th...N...Not m-much..." She managed, having had to force out the words; it was true though! She...She weasn't that ticklish, but while she wasn't the places she was ticklish were...rather easy to find places...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:40 am

"Mm, I see...where are you ticklish at?" Iyuki continued his interrogation techniques, continuing to rub against her firmly but leaning down and placing his mouth on her back. He ran his tongue up the length of her spine before his hand reached around to her chest... With her like this he could could as he pleased entirely...and give her much pleasure while also teasing.

He felt quite...powerful like this. Iyuki had read sex like this was much more pleasurable...he wondered if it would be true. He didn't intend to give in until Muika was a bit of a mess though and his hand continued its teasings on her breast for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:46 am

"S...S...Sides..." It would be stupid to lie, extremely stupid to not answer she knew that now, damn it! "S-...Sides and-mm!"

This damn teasing!

N...Now his hand had even come back to her chest...

Still, it was...obviously she hadn't answered fully; "S-...Sides and...mm...l-legs..."

Sides moreso... She could fight the feeling on her legs...somewhat...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:52 am

"Aaah I see... sides and...legs..." Iyuki's words were becoming halted, slight whimpers escaping him from his actions against her. He was going to die it felt like now, but he couldn't give up. The hand on her chest moved down to her stomach, feeling lower and lower until he reached her again. His fingers played with her as he rubbed, his other hand holding himself up...

And his mouth lowered to the back of her neck. He brushed aside her hair with his mouth before nipping softly. "Muika...do you promise not to lie anymore? If you do I'll finish this...if not I'll have to make you wait more."

If he even could...despite the confidence oozing from him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:58 am

"Mm!"

His hand left her chest, and more sounds escaped her as his hand ventured lower and lower, reaching her again just as another moan bubbled up.

T...That...

"Mm...mm...I-I won't...won't...lie..." Not to him anyway, she wouldn't lie; she wouldn't lie or hold things from him, even...even the small things like the damn tickling secret!

She'd been an idiot, she'd been a complete idiot...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:04 am

With Muika's promise, Iyuki let out a soft chuckle and kissed the back of her neck. "Thank you Muika."

His hand touching her gently helped guide himself inside of her, though he had to go slow because of the soft moans that threatened to escape. G-Good...the book...didn't lie... Really good... He paused his movements once he was fully inside, his hand returning to its teasing as he breathed heavy.

"I-Is this...okay? It...doesn't hurt?" With a new...position he wanted to make sure she felt fine, even if it felt amazing for him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:08 am

Her hand couldn't grip the bedding any tighter than she already was, but she definitely felt like her grip was stronger as she felt Iyuki guided himself inside her.

A moan came up, along with his name; i...in this position...

"F...Fin...e.." She answered, barely able to get words out; fine...good, it felt...felt good, it didn't hurt. "D...Doesn't...hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:13 am

Muika moaned his name and Iyuki nodded, her response...was good. It must feel just as good... Lifting himself up a bit, the man's hands moved to her hips as he slowly began moving. Finally free with his moans, he held her hips tightly as he quickly began to pick up speed. Amazing...amazing... Iyuki couldn't help moaning Muika's name now, a bit choked due to all the feelings rushing through him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:21 am

The only other word Muika could get out clearly was Iyuki's name as he began moving, unable to get anything other than it and moans out.

It felt...felt good, even like this...it...it felt good.

More moans bubbled up, Iyuki's name escaping with them every occasionally along with them.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:29 am

Why had he held off so long? Why had he teased her so much? Iyuki's moans were much louder than usual, his sounds mixing with hers as he kept moving. His hands clenched her hips strongly but he quickly gave up on that. He was too used to his mouth on skin.

Bending back down, he held himself up and kept one hand on her hip as his mouth attached to the back of her neck and he sucked lightly. Good, too good he was going to die soon. It would be a happy death...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:37 am

Iyuki's name escaped her again, especially so as she felt his mouth attach to the back of her neck. She wasn't able to muffle or hold back any of her reactions, she never did in the first place but even...even like this when she was still a bit flustered, she wanted to be audible...

All that teasing earlier had been...torture, pure...torture; holding off for so long...

"I...Iyuki..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:45 am

He groaned as she moaned his name like that, his body unable to help moving a bit more strongly. Iyuki was burning up, this teasing had been hell on his own body and that maid uniform combined with the cat ears... He had been set off for a while before he had found out about her keeping things from him... even something as simple as ticklishness was not acceptable!

He felt a strong welling up in his body though, his moans causing his mouth to lift up from her neck. "M-Muika...soon...I can't last..."

The hand on her hip slid between her legs to make sure she would feel just as good as him. If he kept rubbing there she would definitely feel good...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:51 am

She...She wasn't going to last much longer either, all of that teasing and then finally...getting here, it was all too much, she definitely wasn't going to...last...

"Mm-!" Her agreement to his words was cut off as Iyuki's hand returned to her, another moan coming up instead, his name following, and after a few moments she reached her climax, Iyuki's name escaping her once more as she did so.

Her grip on the bedding definitely wasn't loosening, she...she felt like she'd have to pry them off at...at the look of things...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:57 am

Muika needed to stop moaning like that, Iyuki's control would be destroyed if she...kept it up... His own groans followed hers as he finally felt her climax, his hand sliding up to her hip as he let loose the iron control that had been holding him back. His name being called like that...her voice so strongly moaning... Iyuki moaned her name loudly gripping her hip tightly as he climaxed.

Spirits...that had felt amazing... He wobbled a bit...but didn't move just yet... Muika...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:04 am

"Mm..." Muika didn't move quite yet either, though...right now she didn't really feel she could, she just wanted to lay down and not get up...

It'd felt...really good...

"I...Iyuki...?" She questioned, a bit shy due to her...request right now...he'd likely find it cute, but...it was embarrassing to ask; "Wh...When you c...can...can you...move me and...h...hold me...and we can...can rest some..."

All those marks she probably had...

"I...I can't leave the apartment now..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:10 am

"Hm?" Iyuki let out a questioning sound as Muika spoke his name, it was about all his tired and heavy breathing state could manage. At her adorable...and sweet request he... nodded and gave another sound, pulling himself from her and moving to pull her to the bed with him as he fell over.

His legs wrapped around hers and his arms curled around her body and waist, while his head settled in the crook of her neck. His voice was a bit strained as he spoke gently. "That is okay. More time stuck with me then."

He had a small teasing smile as his breathing slowed, happy to have been requested to do such a thing by her. He would gladly hold her...spooning like this was a rare occurrence and it was nice to hold her for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:20 am

Muika let herself fall back against Iyuki as he brought her to him, falling over on the the bed before he cuddled right up to her. With his head buried in her neck, she attempted to nuzzle him some, she...hadn't been able to do anything, but she could at least do this right now.

"Mm..." At his words she gave a nod, unable to help but smile a little at the remark. "Y...Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:25 am

"I got some chocolate chips. Do you wish to try helping me make some chocolate chip melonpan tomorrow then?" Iyuki murmured softly, his head nuzzling hers back as she softly as he moved it up so it was easier for her to touch. Maybe she would feel this was suitable recompense for what he had done?

Though really it had been her own fault for lying to him by omission! That was not what lovers and couples did at all!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:34 am

"Mm...That'll be...good..." Muika gave a small nod as Iyuki returned the nuzzling; they could do that, it'd be just them...and it'd be nice for them to do.

...Melonpan sounded good too...

She brought her hand up, moving up to the side of his head at his hair to rub gently.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:38 am

Iyuki leaned his head against Muika's hand with a pleased little sigh, happy to be petted and content after sex. "Then it is a date. Is there anything in particular you'd want for supper tomorrow then? Since I do not work late, we could do something a bit more special."

He would not even suggest Otouto's favorites. This was for Muika to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:43 am

"Mm...Hmm..." Anything she wanted? Her favorites were mostly...snack food...not anything for like dinner or something, and Iyuki said they could have something more special... "Y...Your favorites then.."

They could have Iyuki's favorites, he always cooked a lot and enjoyed it...so he probably had a lot of favorites, but they could have something that was a top favorite for him! She would be happy with that.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:49 am

"...Yakisoba." Iyuki's reply was hesitant, he had tried to stay away from making it due mostly to worrying if Muika would like it or not. If she did not then...he would be sad. However she wanted him to make his favorites and he would not lie about it... and his absolute favorite was that...

"Would you prefer shrimp or chicken?" Either were good choices for it, even beef though the flavor wasn't as delicious. Though... "Beef might be acceptable as well."

If she liked and wanted it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:54 am

He'd sounded a bit...hesitant with his reply from what she could tell, and so her hand ventured a bit higher and more into his hair in attempt of reassurance.

"That then...same with...what to use; use absolute favorites..." Muika replied, he'd said...shrimp and chicken first and sounded more sure about them...in comparison to the beef.

She wanted him to use his favorites for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: