(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Long Distance Hareming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:14 am

"....Hah?"

What....?

Had that been...an apology? That...What...? Why? "This is the thing though? This is normal....?"

Aito blinked, slightly confused; they always ended up bickering like this, there was no avoiding getting irritated. Perhaps...he really should not be used to these antics, but he was...so it was outright weird hearing an apology for their typical mannerisms.

Still, it seemed she was done with her examination of his ability so he recalled it, didn't need to keep it out for too long...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:23 am

"I wanted to see you at least...content." Selena stared at Hibiki with a bit of a blush at such a reaction, his recalling the ability leaving her with nothing to even draw attention away from her odd actions and words.

He was confused she should... Distract him. Reaching down, she took the hand with the bracelet in hers and placed it against her cheek. "At least I can touch you, so there is that. And you can protect yourself, so one worry gone. Just a bajillion others..."

"Did you want the paperwork? And to know who your remaining family is now then Hibiki?" She questioned softly, eyes opening after they had closed at his hand's touch.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:27 am

Aito quieted himself as Selena spoke, and took his hand, not minding what she did as she continued. He never expected her to be worry free but she was never usually this weighed down by them. She'd seemed upset during their last call as well.

Just when he was about to ask, she brought up the information about those living blood relatives of his she'd managed to dig up.

"A-Ah...I guess, yeah...might as well see." Though really, wasn't like it'd do him any good just popping up; the hell was he supposed to say? You probably thought I was dead, but nope? Nah... He was fine the way he was... Still, he could look.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:31 am

Selena just smiled and nodded, setting his hand back down carefully before turning and bending to open the bag. Pulling out a stack of paperwork, she set it on the table for him to leaf through as she began talking. "I have a hard time finding your father's cousin. He apparently changed his name after marriage to fit into the woman's household since she's rather rich... He has one son, though two step children from another marriage of hers."

"Once I contacted him and told Takuya, Nerd's brother, to explain the situation... he was quite willing to help. Apparently your assets are a bit tied up right now, but the paperwork explains options he'd like to attempt to get your money back to you. In a few years you could take up your birth name again, with him to work on smoothing things over." Now Selena couldn't resist a smirk. "He would like to meet you at some point apparently, but says its fine for you to settle in for now. Oh, he also asks you watch out for your cousin. He's apparently a bit of a ditz."

Selena waited for Hibiki to actually read any part of the paperwork as her phone was prepared.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:41 am

This seemed...complicated, and he blinked as Selena went about explaining this remaining family of his; he momentarily wondered why Takuya's name came up but...he had been helping her deal with things back when she'd first visited Japan, so it wasn't of major importance.

Meet him...she'd already...contacted him...

This was...gonna be weird...

Why the hell was she smirking? As she finished speaking, mentioning to keep an eye out for his son...which...how? Wasn't like he knew him or anything... Well, he originally thought that...but as he looked over papers all thoughts stopped short.

................No.

What he was reading...This wasn't... No...

No. No. No. No. No.

This...This wasn't true. This wasn't fucking true. There's no damn way it could be right! No way in hell! Was she trying to tell him he was...related....to...the housewife!?

His expression at seeing Selena earlier, his earlier horror was nothing compared to the horrified expression on his face now. This...

This...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:48 am

Selena had time to snap a few pictures as the utter horror engulfed Hibiki. It had taken a bit to sink in, Hibiki reading and listening to her first and wondering...

But as soon as that delicious tidbit of news hit... Beautiful~

It was worth every bit of hassle to be here for this. Doing this over skype or phone would never be as good at this right here. "If...a certain someone's father hadn't take his wife's name... he would be right now Iyuki Ikehara. Congrats, you have...a sparkling ditz of a cousin."

She was recovered from her tiredness just enough to stand again and move over to his part of the table. Selena leaned down and wrapped her arms around him and gave him a soft hug. It might not help his horror, but she wanted a hug nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:51 am

Hearing that name stated in such a way was not helpful, it only caused him to further gawk in horror, even as she stood to approach him and wrap her arms around him. He hadn't even noticed the pictures, the utter horror engulfing his entire being.

Wh....What...

How...had...why this...

Of all the people in this universe...Out of all of them...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:56 am

"I have to go soon. I'm sorry I can't stay, but I'm pretty sure at least one of those people are following me. You can protect yourself but I'm not putting you at risk more than you have to be." Selena murmured into Hibiki's horrified head, nuzzling his dark hair and then planting a kiss on the side of his head.

It'd be best she got going now. She moved over to her bag, zipping it up and preparing to leave. "If there's an alley way exit, I'd like to take that. It might help toss them off of the trail for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:01 am

"A..a...." He attempted to manage a nod when Selena claimed she'd need to leave soon, though he only managed about half a nod at most.

This information was truly a punch in the gut multiple times over.

Al...Alleyway exit. Right, yes...there was one.

Trying to...compose himself as much as possible, he pointed over towards the back exit, it would lead to the back of the building she could....leave...that way....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:05 am

Selena shook her head, wondering when he'd recover from this awful awful news... Well amusing to her. She was sure the Nerd would love it, though his husband not so much. Muika would probably be upset.

If she still wanted to marry Iyuki after that, it would be true love on her end.

Chuckling at that though, she nodded. "I'm off then. Goodluck with the new family, you can contact Takuya or your cousin that isn't the Nerd if you need to know more....Be safe. I really do care about you and it'd be bad to see you hurt."

She gave him a soft smile he couldn't see as she took her bag and left the employee room and snuck out the back door.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:11 am

N-No..

No. No. No. No. No. NO.

If...He was related to...and if...Garbage married her Housewife then...

NO. No. No this couldn't be happening, this in no way could possibly be happening. He'd...He'd not been related to either of them, he'd had that in his life. Now he'd come to find he was related to...to the Housewife, and by extension due to the marriage that was inevitably probably going to happen....

...Gabage...

No...

He'd...In the time span of a few minutes had his world crash down on him; he would be...related..to...both...of them...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:17 am

As Selena stepped out into the alleyway, she was a bit distracted so she missed a rather obvious problem... A straight shot, with no one around.

She was partially down it when three loud cracks sounded and the woman wobbled as her body suddenly became that much harder to control. She hit the wall, her hand going to the sharp pains that now were filling her chest and abdomen...and it came away sticky with blood.

Shot...she'd been...stupid hadn't she... fuck. "F...uck..."

Selena fell to her knees, then slowly to her hands as the world started to spin, her breathing got hard and she started coughing up...blood?

They'd hit a lung...shit... She fell to her side, unable to do much more than lay there and knew she was going to die... stupidly. At least they...wouldn't get Hibiki then. He was safe.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:27 am

He...probably shouldn't have followed, but...

After receiving such a notification, he'd felt the need to...he'd felt...concern, was it? These emotions were just becoming more and more troublesome, burdening him with pain, but...

He couldn't ignore them, he'd decided to continue with the visits, baring the pain for now... He'd tried to hold up properly, but... Deep down he could tell Selena knew something was wrong...

When he'd gotten her notification to stay away, he'd felt something...a bit beyond worry. That was...

Now though, he had no time to dwell on his own pain for his decided following had...proved to be the right choice...

Luca looked down at the scene from atop a building, not having even expected the gunfire himself. She had mentioned she'd been being followed by an assassin, but...he had hoped one was not...foolish enough to actually go for her...

Those hopes had been...rather horribly crushed...

Without much though, he swooped down just as he heard the door that building Selena had come from open. That was...the other male she'd been talking to, the actual fullbringer? He'd seen pictures, but... now wasn't the time to think; whether or not he was seen it didn't matter.

Right now... What mattered was getting Selena to...Las Noches.

If he brought her there he could easily save her. She would...find out, despise him...but...even he knew saving himself from his own pain wasn't worth her dying.

He...had already decided to severe his ties eventually anyway, after he'd put some thought to it...

Aito appeared just as the garganta disappeared, his eyes roaming the area before noting the blood. That... The hell? What had that been that'd... He'd seen something else right? What?

There was...a familiar presence about the air around him, not just Selena's but...something akin to...a hollow?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:36 am

Selena groaned as she was lifted by someone, her vision going black but she could swear that it was Luca...Luca was there... What the hell kind of death vision was this?

Before she lost consciousness utterly, that was the last sight she saw...a worried violin teacher who had no reason to be in Japan at all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Distance Hareming
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6