(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Long Distance Hareming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Selena smiled at him, waving her fingers in a classic farewell before ending the call. A yawn broke through as she did so, the first sign she let show of how weary she really was... The call shut off at that small glimpse before she closed the laptop and picked it up to head to bed. Sleepy sleeps...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Some time later, it was time for their next call; this time...Aito was a bit...irritated, it had calmed some throughout his conversation with the woman, but overall he did feel some lingering annoyance.

Just...so many points of their interaction...annoying! He'd been on the verge of actually getting even more visibly annoyed and angered than he usually seemed! Half of the conversation was fine, but the other half...

Call... Right, he was late for a damn call...

Situating himself on his bed, he grabbed his laptop, opening it and signing in so he could accept the call that was eventually to come.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:18 pm

No call came. None at all. Selena had been...very busy that night. Selena had her laptop open and ready for the call, but after waiting for a while with no sign of the man...she instead went to shower. After a bit, a bleep announced Hibiki's arrival but she could not call him...due to shower.

Poor Hibiki.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:29 pm

Aito waited...and waited...they had this planned, damn it! He continued to wait before he eventually became even further fed up in his annoyance and went to check out whatever news was...on topic right now...whatever it may be.

Whatever... He'd log off in a bit...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:57 pm

Selena finally finished and exited the bathroom with a small little tune. She looked over at her laptop and noticed... Hibiki! With a little laugh, not too unhappy after earlier to be grumpy over his missing state before this, she moved the mouse over and hit call.

She'd apologize for missing him, but he was the late one first!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:00 pm

Just when Aito was about ready to shut down for awhile, he received the call from Selena, and with a huff he accepted. Considering his level of irritation since it'd risen, he could not really compose himself overall before the camera switched on.

"Ah..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:05 pm

"Hm? That annoyed with me? Ah, sorry sorry. I went to shower when you didn't show up after a bit." That much was obvious, the towel being rubbed against her wet hair and the one she was still wearing in place. She gave him a happy smile, moving the hair towel to the side after a moment.

"Nice to see you again Hibiki."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:12 pm

"Tch, it's not that..." Aito replied after Selena had finished speaking; "I ran into one of your boymate's friends. She...chatted me up...."

All that talk about talking more, tsundere...those damn...stupid nicknames...talk of spreading those damn nicknames...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:15 pm

Not...? Selena had confusion all over her face before it quickly turned blank. "Boymate's...friends? Which? You, Julian and Luca are all I have at the moment."

Technically Hibiki didn't even count, across the ocean like that. "Why...and how did one of them find you?"

Seriously! Who were they friends with and how did they know about Hibiki?

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:17 pm

"Julian's apparently." He'd never met the man, but he'd encountered a friend of his. "Alison...she said her name was. I ended up answering questions about Bell's Viper...I didn't mind it, but..."

...but then it'd gotten annoying...

Those...Those damn nicknames... The forbidden term....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:23 pm

A female...friend of Julian's? Well with that man any friend is suspect. He was an equal opportunity hedonist.

Still a flash of jealousy passed through her mind before she stuffed it away. No reason to be bothered by it at all... It was Julian, she expected this. "So she knew? It was possible, I mean its not like its a large secret here what I was and still am doing. Whats the but for?"

He said he didn't mind the questions, so why was he annoyed?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:27 pm

"It just led to...I talk enough, if I feel I don't need to talk, then I don't need to talk; there's nothing to improve, I'm fine the way I am, damn it...." He said, unaware he was going off and venting some to the woman. "Then those...those damn nicknames, threatening to spread them...that damn term...."

So much...just so much that had ignited his annoyance...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Selena blinked slightly, trying to process the venting. Venting... Hibiki was upset enough to have to vent... "She bothered you that much? I'm sorry Hibiki. What nicknames? Term? You do talk enough, you have very obvious tells when you don't too."

She didn't see why others didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:56 pm

"That damn...term...and stupid nicknames...after candies...saying she could have them spread around..." Skittles, tough cookie,....cuddles...

What the fuck where those even!?

"Things settled...but still..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Term? Selena's face was one of confusion and she dropped her towel without even thinking about it. Stupid nicknames...after candies? Spreading... she was...

Who was this Alison? How had she gotten him to be so annoyed he had to vent to Selena?!

"You're still annoyed... By the way, what nicknames...based on candy did she name you?" Putting on the most innocent face ever, she wished to know and use them... but was hoping he'd tell her. "I wish I could help soothe you, but I'm all...well that'd out for the night. Plus you are across an ocean."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:12 pm

"Tch...." He was venting yes, but...he had to just stop for a moment and blink at her; like hell he could tell her such...stupid names. She would use them and ruin his life with them, constantly annoy him with them!

Like hell he was telling her!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:19 pm

Selena blinked in return and then laughed softly, her hair drying in soft waves as she shook her head. "Can't blame me for trying. Please, you can keep venting, I'm listening."

And she was, she leaned down and placed her chin on her hands, watching Hibiki intently. "Did that all really annoy you this much?"

She had bothered Hibiki day in and out, Selena now wondered if she had annoyed him half as much...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:26 pm

"I wouldn't have been bothered as much had she not threatened to spread those damn nicknames..." Aito replied once Selena had given up in her attempt of getting the nicknames out of him.

He had gotten plenty frustrated when Selena was over, that much was true, but it was kept between them!

Not...spread around and gloated about!

Said nicknames hadn't been spread, no, but...the fact that it was threatened in the first place...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:32 pm

"Ooooh." Now THAT made sense. Selena and Hibiki would bother each other back and forth, but it was always, always kept between them. They teased and fucked with and yelled...but unless it was important they never let others in on it.

Both of them valued such privacy too much. Plus she'd been sucking his dick at times. That gave her leeway!

She still wanted a nickname for him...

"Sugarplum?" Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:36 pm

"Gh-!?" Wh....What the- "What the fuck is that...?" He questioned, obviously...mortified(?) at such a term being used for him, a term she was referring to him with. What the hell was that...

No...Just....no....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:42 pm

"...I see you don't like that one." Selena's laughter was bright and strong as she took in Hibiki's face, his perfect expression and those words. She fell over on her bed, holding her chest and sides after speaking, just unable to hold it all back.

That nickname... had horrified him. "How about...sugarpie?"

Snorts, snorts now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:45 pm

"Gg....g..." Obviously, that name did not fly with him either, he was still horrified by such...stupid names. They were close but they weren't some damn, stupid lovey-dovey couple that couldn't get enough of each other! That...Those nicknames were meant for those types!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:48 pm

More laughter sounded at Hibiki continued horror at the nicknames. Selena felt...quite a bit better actually, she'd been worried lately and this silly laughing and teasing made her smile.

Wiping tears from her eyes with both hands, she slowly hiccuped as the giggles and laughter faded. "F-Fine. Just Hibiki....hah, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:50 pm

"Gh...g...Tch." Aito averted his eyes from the screen, his usual noises of irritation escaping him as Selena continued to laugh. Jeez, she was calling him by his real name, wasn't that enough!?

It seemed...for now she agreed on stopping. That his name was just fine...

Better be...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:55 pm

"Not even going to ask how my day went?" As Hibiki settled down, Selena laughed and tossed that out at him with a playful smirk now that she was calm herself. She felt much more herself than she had in days...

After saying that, she lifted a finger up to her lips and winked. "I won't tell now~ I have a bed calling my name and things to do before I sleep...Including letting the animals back in, Luca left a while ago."

Her voice fell at that but she laughed it off. "Sorry you didn't get to see your friend the fluffy fox."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Distance Hareming
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next