(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Long Distance Hareming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:57 pm

"Tch..." Before he could ask anything she answered that question for him, explaining her bed was calling her, and that she needed to let the animals back in considering the one named Luca had been there. He was...the violin teacher if he remembered correctly.

"...Mn..." True...she didn't have the fox or any of the other animals in there, but she'd just said they'd been kept out.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:02 am

"I'll be sure to bring her over next time to make up for it. Night 'Biki~" Selena teased and reached over to end the call after that, not wanting to let him see her worry. Hibiki would be annoyed with the nickname and not focus on her expression.

She closed the laptop and got out of the bed to get Pjs on, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:06 am

"H-hah!?" Before he could say more, Selena ended the call; what was that 'Biki crap!? Gh....Whatever! He'd talk to her next time, about this though...probably not, that nickname bullshit was probably better left forgotten, no...he knew it was better left forgotten!

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:16 am

Once again, at a later time, Selena sat there drowsing at the computer. She had her fox, as per the previous promise, she had a few snacks... she was pretending to be happy and pleased with everything. Luca...had... he was...worse.

She was calling Hibiki though! Whenever he popped online finally. It wasn't late for their call yet, but it was getting close damn it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:21 am

It hadn't been...that long since he'd started working, but...still...he needed to get used to this damn...act. He needed to get accustomed to that damn act he had to put on, people...said he was doing perfectly fine at it, but....

....He was no tsundere....

He was a bit tired, but not sleepy, so much so though that he plopped down on his bed and picked up his computer without even removing his coat yet, it was cold in here anyway...

Turning it on, he logged into skype as well; they had a call planned...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:26 am

Selena gave him a ten second leeway when his name popped up, a courtesy really, before she sent the call out and waited. She could use him to relax, Hibiki was soothing in his own Tsun way and also fun to poke fun at.

He reacted the best.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:28 am

Seeing the call notification, Aito answered it as he always did; he blinked as the camera turned on, seeing Selena on the other end. "Mn..."

Hardly a normal greeting, but...between them it was considering him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:34 am

"Evening... You look as tired as me. And your coat? Did you just get in?" Selena as usual asked questions of the Tsun, the only way to figure out what he had been up to since he wouldn't offer unless it was something of annoyance. He didn't have to say hello, she didn't mind and smiled instead as she lifted up the sleepy fox under the legs so he could see her perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:36 am

Like she'd promised last time, she had a fox with her...

...good.

Aito gave a nod to her question; "Ah...Yeah..."

He'd just gotten back from work so...of course he was tired, he was just starting out; the first few days were always the most tiring considering he had to get used to it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:40 am

"Painting the town red? Did you finally end up sleeping with that high school girl then?" Selena teased a bit meanly, but...really! What else was she supposed to do?! Besides, it would distract him from the bags under her eyes and everything if she could poke fun at him.

He always was easy to distract when she had time to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:43 am

"Gh-!?" What...What the hell-already with this!? "No! I was at work, damn it!"

He had not slept with anyone! Already...She'd just gone straight for irritating him! He had expected...some conversation before that started, but-!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:47 am

"Work? You got a job?" Selena was stunned, sitting back and snuggling Cora to her. He'd found a job? That was...that was good. Her smirk disappeared and was replaced with a soft smile. "That's good. I was starting to worry I'd have to send you some money soon."

She worried about him a bit too much. Plus his reaction proved he wasn't sleeping with anyone else, which made her feel a bit better. Hibiki was...hers...of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:51 am

"Ah...Okura's wife hooked me up with...his workplace..." It...really was the only place he wouldn't have to play nice though...so...it was one of the only logical options. It...He made money so it was fine! Even with that shitty act...

She seemed relieved, but he guessed by her words that was obvious; she'd been concerned she'd need to send him money...he...he was doing just fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:54 am

"His workplace? Where did he work again?" Selena couldn't remember if it'd ever been brought up but since the younger Osamoto brother wasn't important she hadn't stored that information away if it had. She was curious, how could Hibiki even stand to work there with one half of what he called The Nerds.

Did it pay enough? Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:57 am

"A...Ah..." He'd been about to say it but...he still felt...some embarrassment on the matter; he...it was weird explaining to people he knew! He was better at working with people he didn't have to see on a usual basis, even...even if he was just explaining it right now!

It...

"It's a...Butler and Maid...cafe..." He muttered, averting his eyes almost immediately after admitting that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:06 am

Selena wondered... what was the matter with it? Where was he working that was so awful? She waited and waited and finally he averted his eyes and spoke.

"You SELL YOURSELF!?" All she could think...was what...what kind of...job was that!? No! NO! She would send him tons of money and he wouldn't have to work such an awful and miserable job ever! No! Never that! She apparently missed the final word.

Her eyes were wide with disbelief and just...a bit of jealousy. No! No one else!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:08 am

"H-Hah!?" That...He'd expected maybe her usual teasing, but...but this!? "No! Absolutely not! I do not sell myself, damn it!"

That...That was not his job!

"It's just a damn cafe!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:12 am

Did not sell himself!? With a name like that...! Wait...her freaking stalled for a moment as his final sentence struck her. Just a cafe...wait one of those... cafes? The ones...

Selena's face turned bright red. She looked away, a hand going to her mouth. "...Put it on then. P-Prove its not some...weird... place."

She totally did not want to see. Not see his butler uniform.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:15 am

"Wh-...Ha..." Put it on!? He...Couldn't he just show her the damn uniform!? Why the hell did he have to play dress up for her!? He wasn't the damn housewife with the fetish!

He snatched his bag from the end of the bed, pulling the normal looking butler uniform from it; "It's normal, see!? Normal!"

He did not have to put it on!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:49 am

Watching Hibiki scramble to grab the uniform, she frowned softly but...unusually for her she dropped it once he had showed her. "Fiiine fiiiine its normal! I see that. No weird strip clubs, even with your body and looks. I would have to buy it out and liquidize it in revenge."

She would do it too! Selena would keep that threat. She just didn't have the energy to fight him into the uniform... She'd see him soon enough. "Oh! If you are working, I'll need your schedule. I wouldn't want to set up a call day like today when you are dead tired."

Excuse, if she couldn't see the uniform now, she'd see it later. In person. When she could take it off of him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:52 am

That... Was she serious about that...?

Knowing Selena, he could not be entirely sure she was just joking; whatever, she'd believed him when he showed and explained the uniform. Things were fine now, and he wouldn't have to worry about it!

...Huh?

Ah, right...Work schedule.

Avoiding exhausting calls would be for the best...

"Ah, right...one sec..." It'd be easier for him to type it up, which is what he did; he was quiet for a few moments, the sound of the key's on the keyboard being tapped before he hit send, sending Selena his work schedule so they could plan around it, or so he believed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:00 am

Selena moved forward as Hibiki typed, copy pasting his schedule and adding it to a document of her own. She started cross referencing flights that would match up nicely while she spoke, she was rather good at multitasking. "Ah! Thanks, this'll be nice and help me a lot. You do need rest, more than I do I assume."

She teased lightly without any real bite to it. "If you need sleep I can let you go, or play with Cora for your amusement. She has a few toys she really likes that I set next to me if you wanted to see her play. I locked the others up just in case."

She assumed he would and it would make him smile...possibly...at least it'd make him happy. She could settle for happy... Selena needed him at least happy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:04 am

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod at her words, that'd be fine...they could plan around his schedule for the calls, things would be much less taxing on him that way...

He gave a shrug at her following words; "I'm tired, not sleepy though...do whatever..."

He wouldn't be able to sleep just yet, soon...but not right now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:14 am

Do whatever? Selena smiled and pulled out a toy with a little jingle bell on it. Immediately the sleeping fox perked up and the woman shifted on the bed. Picking up the camera, she moved and aimed it away from her to the large open area in her...extremely large bedroom. Lavish bedroom really...

It made the hotel room look like the dowdy younger sister of this room. The jingleball was tossed off of the bed, visible on the screen and then with a flying leap the little fennec fox dove after it. She chased it around, catching it and tossing it up a bit before bringing it back to Selena's hand off screen to be tossed again.

Selena did this a few times, letting the fox run around all willy nilly and even once tricking the poor thing with a fake toss. She got little grumbles from it for her efforts.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:18 am

Aito leaned some to grab a snack from his bag that he'd brought home, having visited the grocery store for a few small things after work. His eyes returned to the screen as Selena threw the jingly ball, watching as the fox dove for it.

Seriously...how'd she have a fox...

A fox...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Distance Hareming
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next