(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Garbage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:32 am

"s'Fine... You don't have to...apologize for that..." She could talk as much as she wanted to about them, it was fine. They were her favorite animal, as she'd said...and she liked them enough to talk about...

When she mentioned the stingray exhibit, he gave a nod; "Ah..."

They could go there, and check out the stingrays then.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:05 am

"...You really listen well." Miyako couldn't help the warm and happy smile that she felt warming her face as the man told her she didn't need to apologize for that. Hibiki might be quiet but... he never was the aloof quiet to her. He just...listened and responded to what he wanted.

"Thanks. I think that's all I have on sea otters for now! Next time I'll ramble about river ones." It was nice...he didn't seem to think she was annoyingly over talkative or too chipper! Miyako squeezed his hand and headed over to the large exhibit room for the stingrays, which were kind of scary but she thought he might think they were cool.

She froze slightly at the entrance before smiling and powering through. Just...stingrays...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:10 am

"M...Mn..."

He listened...Though he wasn't sure how to take hearing that said out loud...

Aito followed as Miyako led them over to the special stingray exhibit, he'd never seen a living one before, just pictures, but his attention went to Miyako as she...hesitated?

"?" He stopped as she froze, waiting on...whatever was bothering her...

Was she...afraid of stingrays or something?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:27 am

"You really do. I promise its true!" Miyako took Hibiki's stuttered Mn to mean he wasn't sure he believed her and her yes stared earnestly up at him. How could he doubt her words! She was always sincere with him!

Her smile faded a bit at that, she wanted him to trust what she said but... well...he seemed to always think the worst of himself...

"They are a bit scary...ahaha I think it was one of those that killed a really famous man that wasn't scared of any animal. He was really cool and was called something like The Crocodile Hunter or something." Well that wasn't why she was scared of them but it was just cause they were creepy... "They have a weird little face too..."

That was why, the weird little face... powering through her fear, she pulled Hibiki gently along with a slightly nervous smile into the Stingray exhibit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:32 am

"A...Ah..." So they killed some famous guy, he'd...never heard about it but depending on when it happened well... it was obvious he would have never heard of it.

He didn't recognize the name, or title....but he guessed that was a shame, people loved famous people...

Weird little faces?

"They're on the other side of the tank..." He said as she pulled him along into the exhibit; they were on the other side of the tank, it wasn't like they could do any harm.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:38 am

"I-I know there's glass...and I know if...a super powered...evil one...was to break the glass and stare at me...with those weird eyes... You'd definitely stop it." Miyako murmured, moving closer to Hibiki as she nervously approached the huge tank that showed off the stingrays.

Her eyes were partially closed, relying on Hibiki's movements to take her forward as she practically leaned against him and holding his arm to her chest with both her hand in his and her other on the sleeve of his coat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:42 am

Super...powered...evil...stingray? Staring...?

He could just...shoot it...

That thought seemed obvious on his expression, despite the fact it was also quite obvious shooting things wasn't always the answer. Yes though...he could just shoot a big evil one, no problem.

"Ah..." Aito walked through the exhibit, leading Miyako along as she clung to him; stingrays...other than the faces they looked fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:50 am

Hibiki would shoot a super powered evil stingray for her and that's all Miyako cared for in life right now. Shooting may not always be the answer, but it was the only one in this case.

With extreme prejudice.

She heard that in a movie once! It had to do with guns so she assumed it was appropriate.

Miyako opened her eyes only a few times as Hibiki explored the exhibit. She was afraid of catching a glimpse of that...weird face and seeing it in her nightmares for weeks again... They stopped for a moment at something as she opened her eyes, examining the information on the wall instead of staring at the tank...

The girl had heard some commotion behind them, voices of workers she assumed before she felt a...paw on her leg.

It was then she looked down, confused...staring straight into the eyes of a little baby otter from earlier. "'Biki..."

She choked on the first syllable of his name, letting go of his arm to bend down and...accept the pebble it seemed to be offering her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:58 am

"Mn?" Hearing Miyako's...seemingly worried tone, Aito glanced down and followed her eyes to...to...

He blinked.

That...Otter...Otter...What? Why? This....What...Otter, it was...not in the tank...it...here... Why was an otter from earlier here and approaching them!?

He could vaguely hear voices approaching, employees probably, but how had it gotten out, and how...

Otter...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:02 am

Having put the pebble in her hand, the baby otter then stared up at Miyako as if imparting some wisdom onto her or something. Miyako did not seem to notice as she gently slid her hands around it... it didn't seem to object at all...

It didn't seem to be upset over being picked up either as she gently lifted it up into her arms. In fact it curled up and seemed to cuddle her, staring up with adoring eyes somehow. Miyako let out a soft breath, in awe as she held it. "Hibiki...its so soft...pet it..."

The employees were getting closer, there was only a little bit of chance for him to touch this very soft and very adorable little floof.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:05 am

It just... The otter allowed Miyako to pick it up, and it didn't fight human interaction at all; odd, he would have expected it to...be running around and causing havoc but it was actually sociable.

He blinked, watching as it cuddled up to Miyako after she'd picked it up and stared up at her.

"A...Ah..." Aito gave a small nod his hand moving to pet it before the employees reached them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:12 am

Miyako waited until Hibiki's hands moved to pet the otter, smiling up at him as the little thing didn't seem to mind the touches. It wasn't a pet otter so this was odd! She wondered what was up with it, wondering why it seemed so...sociable before she heard a voice behind her.

"Miss have you seen a little otter running about? He escaped during his feeding..." A rather harried looking employee wearing gloves that were made for helping against bites came over at a jog. Miyako turned around and blinked before looking down. "Yep! You need him back?"

The employee was very very shocked, staring a bit as the young woman held out the animal that seemed rather tamed for the moment. He blinked as much as she did in surprise, accepting the offered little one before nodding and rushing off with excited soft yells as the otter settled into his grasp.

Miyako was still a bit shocked by the turn of events, staring off at the otter direction with a small smile. "Hibiki...I got to hold an otter..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:20 am

Aito slid his hand into his pocket as the employee finally reached them, and he was quiet as Miyako spoke with the man and returned the otter to them so they could put it back safely in its exhibit.

"Mn...Yeah..." She had gotten to hold an otter...

She definitely...seemed awed by that, though...how often could that really happen in life...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:26 am

Miyako crouched down as the employee disappeared, her face in her hands as she bent over her knees. A few adorable little noises escaped her that were mostly hidden from anyone else but Hibiki at the moment, just too awed by the cuteness and softness and...having trouble dealing with that.

Still unable to get up, the noises finally stopped as she spoke softly. "D-Did you want to see the Jellyfish now or...w-we could go..."

Nothing could top Otter holdings in her mind now, plus she was a bit chilly... a lot chilly. Her skin was covered in goosebumps but she'd never say that to Hibiki. It was hot out but in here...with just the tank top and shorts she was freezing too much.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:37 am

Aito turned more towards Miyako as she crouched down and hid her face in her hands, and waited as she...got through her excitement from having held the otter. She had...definitely been awed.

He was quiet, letting her get through it; wasn't like they were in a hurry, so he had the patience.

"We can...do whatever..."

Aito blinked though, something seemed off... She couldn't get up, but that wasn't the problem. The lights from the tanks they were currently near made the goosebumps easier to see for him and he blinked again.

"...." There was silence for a moment, as they just remained in place before a slightly heavy, soft thing was dropped onto Miyako's head.

A now coat-less Aito had turned, giving a polite cough as he shoved his hands in his pockets and waited as if nothing was different.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:45 am

"I've been here a lot so it'd be...good to do what you wa-" Miyako's muffled words were cut off, still unable to move yet, by the feeling of something soft and a bit heavy landing on her head and shoulders. The Aquarium was dark for a moment as she squeaked, unsure of what it was as her arms came up to her head and uncovered it.

A coat? A polite cough sounded and she straightened up as she held the collar with both hands lifted up a bit over her shoulder. She was a bright color again as she took in the sight of Hibiki without his coat, her arms moving to slip through the long sleeves as she realized he must have noticed she was cold.

A slightly strangled sound escaped her as she reached over once the coat was on and held his arm. Her hands were covered by the long thing but... she could still hold on a bit.

It went past her butt and shorts too, his eight inches more adding a bit of length to it on her... It was ridiculously oversized for her but she liked it... "Th-Thanks..."

She could...go anywhere right now and be happy she felt, her heart wanting to burst.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:51 am

"A...Ah..." Again, his usual response escaped at Miyako's thanks, but...this one was more or less obviously a "Welcome."

He began walking some again after she'd taken his arm, mostly heading away from stingrays and towards whatever was next. She'd mentioned jellyfish, or leaving...really he was fine doing either...

He still wore a dark, long sleeved shirt, though it was a thin one and fit well to him. The sleeves weren't long enough to cover his entire arm, stopped just above his wrist; so the bracelet was easily seen.

"I'm...alright with doing either..." He added after a moment, considering earlier she'd stated it was best to do what he wanted here since she'd been here a lot.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:05 am

He was saying...welcome.. Yes, Miyako was starting to learn better even if it had taken her a while to learn his way of speaking.

She followed Hibiki, staring up at him rather adoringly as she tried not to smile so much...it was hard though! He was really super sweet and kind, so she wanted to just...watch him closely and smile a lot. If she didn't, she missed a lot of his feelings and thoughts it seemed...

Besides if she was staring at his face, she wasn't staring at the really nice shirt, the bracelet with the charm she had given him or having silly thoughts! So, bonus!

"...I'm a little hungry." She was always hungry and since...Hibiki seemed fine with leaving... "The jellyfish are always here, so we could... see them again soon."

More dates were never bad...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:14 am

Hungry...

Then...food then...

...Where though? There were probably...a lot of places; he guessed...it just depended on what she was hungry for then...

"Where to...?" He questioned, glancing down at her for a moment as they walked.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:20 am

"U-Um..." She normally ate at the school cafeteria around this time but that really wasn't an option at the moment, being as they were a bit from the school. That...was about the only time she could eat until she filled her stomach really.

Otherwise...financial ruin...

Miyako just blinked and turned red before speaking again. "A-Anywhere really cheap."

Black holes...were expensive otherwise...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:25 am

There...probably a lot of food places around of different variety, the usual food they could eat, foreign and western... There were probably a bunch of fast food places or diners...

"...Fast food or diner...?" Those were the cheaper options, "That or udon..."

They couldn't really be too picky about where they went today, but there were plenty of places in the area so they still had a decent amount of choices.

He was fine with anything really...he'd had his favorite for dinner last night...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:34 am

"...Udooon." Miyako's mouth watered at the thought of udon and she nodded happily, pleased with those suggestions. She'd definitely take Udon and...

Wait didn't...sometimes... those places have an offering? Say if one eats a large bowl of something... they get that food free? Oh, this could be...fun... and cheaper than expected!

They left the aquarium but Miyako didn't take Hibiki's coat off, keeping it on and thinking that maybe she should...keep it for the day to prevent her new boyfriend from getting heatstroke. Her eyes glanced over to the thin shirt. "Hibiki, why do you wear so many layers in summer?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:38 am

Udon then.

With a nod Aito began leading them towards the exit; udon would be good considering it was typically a big serving so it was a lot of food which was ideal.

At the question about the layers though....

"I...Feels weird without..." He felt weird with short sleeves, it wasn't like there was any underlying reason for that...he figured, but he just felt weird wearing short or no sleeves outside...

So he'd stuck to long sleeves, and in summer his long sleeved shirts were thinner...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:47 am

Hibiki was leading them so it was fine to trust him, he obviously knew where the Udon place was. Her plan would have to see if it could be fruitful once there and she pushed it from her mind for the moment.

"But...you must get so hot. That's not really good for you... Heatstroke is really bad." Miyako held the jacket closer before speaking, worried about him after his words but also more worried about him over heating. "Did...you want your coat back then?"

If he felt weird she could...maybe give it back. She was kind of warm with it on now that they were outside, but if she was warm with it on with her outfit... he would roast.

She was not giving the coat back!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:51 am

"s'Fine..." He didn't need it back right now, he...he was fine without it for now. "...I stick to cooler places if I can help it..."

Under the shade, in stores or eating places when he'd needed to be...when he was out on walks...yes it was hot most of the time, but it just...felt weird...

Even if it was hot, he stuck by his choice on wearing heavier clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Garbage
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: