(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Garbage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:47 pm

"...Favorite...?" Miyako's eyes widened again. How...how could she choose!? There were so many... Maybe...maybe if she listed her absolute favorites?

"Well I really like...anything that's not the plain ones the best, but out of those... Marble tea, cookies and cream... almond crush. Marron Pocky... Giant pocky!" Maybe...was she forgetting banana? Well she liked it but...favorite? Miyako held up her fingers, having ticked off her favorites and looked down at them contemplatively.

Aaah why was this so hard!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:49 pm

Aito blinked, listening as Miyako named off...quite a few, but he got the gist of it; as for top favorites, anything but the basic flavors, they were good, but she liked the wider variety.

"Mn..." Cookies and cream, almond crush, giant, marble tea, and marron pocky...

Even if that wasn't all of the favorites, it was at least specific enough to know which ones she preferred.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:00 pm

"And cookie crush...and sweet milk!" Miyako remembered two more, letting out a sigh as she collapsed back to the bed. That had been hard...hard to figure out and had taken too much energy. "I hope Muika likes the pocky game..."

She remembered the woman had gotten some...

"Oh my turn. Whoops." Miyako's attention focused back on Hibiki with a very sheepish grin, having gotten distracted utterly by food. She reached up and fluffed her hair a bit instead of playing with nonexistent pigtails like before. "Um...Oh! What do you want? Like out of me. I'm your girlfriend now so that means you must want me for something."

...Okay that came out worded weirdly and she turned red. She just...meant...like...not...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Cookie crush, and also sweet milk kind... He'd hardly seen...half of the flavors she mentioned, but then again he never really looked, so they were probably available all over the place if he actually searched for it.

Next time he went and got kompeito then...

...Hah?

Aito blinked at her question. What did he...want out of her? W...What? What the hell was that even supposed to mean!?

He blinked again, just...

"...H...Hah?" What did that mean... "I...it's a relationship...I don't...mn...expect anything...bad or any...thing..."

How was he even supposed to answer that!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:13 pm

Hibiki was blinking...blinking those hazel eyes all confused and she hoped he would...get what she was having trouble asking about. It was hard to put into words!

Miyako had hoped...he would understand...but she was left with a deep sense of embarrassment and fluster as he replied. "Mmm! I mean...more...L-Like I know you don't know much about normal things so... Like...dates and stuff! Those sorts of things! H-Holding hands. I-I don't know what...you'd want...or know about... I guess...is what I'm trying to ask! L-Like things you'd like...to...like cuddling and..."

Just...experience she guessed? Ah this was so hard to put into words! She...definitely wasn't talking about sex! Make outs were fun yes but...sex!? It wasn't bad but just she knew she wasn't ready for that!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:20 pm

"I...I don't...care, any of that's...fine..." He was fine with any of it, if he'd had any complaints he would have said so by now. They'd done...most of those things today and he'd been just fine!

It was...all kinda new in the relationship regard, but...but it wasn't like he minded it or anything!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:24 pm

"W-Well...I..." Miyako gave a small frustrated sound, wondering why she was unable to just word this right! Whether it was fine or not was not the problem it was...

"I want...to make sure you are happy so... I guess what I'm asking is what'll make you most happy!" Hibiki wasn't the type to say sex, and Miyako trusted that he...understood she wasn't ready for that as he seemed to think already! She ruffled her hair up into a purple floof eyes closed as she tried and tried to get her words to come out right... "I'm not...asking whats fine to do... I wanna know what makes you the happiest and is the most fun..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:31 pm

"G....g..." What made him happiest. H...Happiest...

This was one of those moments where he'd have to actually be...straightforward...with feelings....wasn't it. Damn it... Happiest? Happiest...

"A...Any of...that...of what you said..." Those...Those things...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:38 pm

So...all of that? It...all would...

Miyako's face was red but she nodded and...leaned forward. They were...cuddling a bit so...so he must be happy then. It would be hard to hold hands like this, but they could do that later...and dates... definitely lots of dates.

And...kisses must count in there right?! They were implied... he was older and more experienced but he liked kissing her... she felt...

So...Miyako leaned forward with a small little nervous sound and pressed her lips against Hibiki's again, her green eyes closing as she scooted against him. This should...make him really happy then.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:50 pm

Any of that stuff... That... That stuff.

It was all still... also a bit odd, but it wasn't bad...he didn't...dislike it. Later on he was sure he wouldn't even feel that feeling of it being odd anymore...

Considering he was in his own little...mental attempt at not lying to himself, he hadn't noticed Miyako lean forward yet, and for a short few seconds he was a bit surprised by the kiss.

...Not that...Not that he'd admit that...

Being caught by surprise after...talking like this..

No way...

He responded to it, much like the last kisses, his own eyes closing as well as he did so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:56 pm

Hibiki didn't respond immediately and Miyako almost pulled away, wondering what was the matter before he did... Had something been wrong? Her hands gripped his shirt as she promptly forgot about that.

It really wasn't important...and there was nice kissing to be done. I-It didn't matter they were on his bed...and she was in his shirt and they were very very close and... just nice kissing.

Sweet...kissing... It'd be fun to keep kissing like this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:03 pm

He totally hadn't been surprised and had taken time to respond, that hadn't happened. He'd...just...blanked for a short few seconds before responding. That's what had happened, he hadn't been surprised at all!

The kissing was...nice, it'd been nice last time, but it was nice this time too. Regalia wasn't interrupting anyway, the kitten off to the side already sleeping, curled up like a ball of fluff at their feet.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:10 pm

Miyako felt a small little pleased sound welling up in her throat, almost a happy giggle at the kissing. It felt really nice...he was definitely better at kissing than the others and...it just felt sweet.

She wasn't used to kissing on a bed like this or laying but it was rather fun...would he...be willing to...

Miyako did...like making out...it was...fun... Would Hibiki taste...good? His shirt gripped tightly, she parted her lips very gently and attempted to deepen the kiss just a bit. Sh-She wasn't that innocent! It wasn't...like she was trying to prove that though...it...just was fun to do...and it might make him happy...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:32 pm

Aito continued to respond to the kiss, his arm still mostly situated over her even after she'd moved closer to him again when she'd connected their lips.

Kissing was fine, it was...good...

Literally nothing wrong with just kissing like this.

As Miyako attempted to deepened the kiss, Aito allowed it at first, not thinking much of it but...

Deepened....

His hand tensed some, though it wasn't holding her or anything. De...She'd deepened the kiss...

Obviously he was shocked for a bit, that...that, she was...was fine doing this, right? She'd...mentioned having done this before so...

He tried not to think about it, definitely tried not to think about...previous concerns.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Kissing like this was fun...very fun... Hibiki was a really good kisser and Miyako melted against the bed. Her one hand held an iron grip on his shirt while the other moved up to his neck just without thinking about it.

You touched while doing this...it was normal... A tiny little sound came up in the back of her throat, a pleased one that was content with this. She really liked kissing like this and Hibiki made it better... he didn't taste bad at all either...really pleasant...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:58 pm

This was fine, perfectly alright; it was just...deeper kissing, that was it and it was just fine for them to do this. They were...in a relationship now, and just this now was fine.

His hand tensed once more at the pleased sound that'd come from Miyako. That...

He continued the kissing for a bit longer before having to pull away. They'd been...kissing awhile...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 12:03 am

There had been something they...were doing...before this... Something not kissing related. This was fine...kissing was fine...whatever it had been was not kissing and therefore not important at all.

Miyako's mind settled having worked out that problem nicely, another sound coming up as they continued to kiss... Hibiki was the smarter of the two, Miyako's brain not entirely sure it needed oxygen anymore but luckily he pulled away. She let out a soft whimper almost before breathing noticeably harder than usual. Her hand on his neck and chest didn't move and her eyes...glanced away from the man, down to the bedding.

Was...that...had that been fine? It'd felt fine. It'd felt way more than fine.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 12:17 am

Aito averted his eyes as well, though the muscles in his hand relaxed a few moments after they'd separated. That... She'd definitely liked that, and had wanted to... So... So it was fine, that'd been good...

"Mn..." Before this they'd... "I...don't know whose turn it was..."

Questions, he knew but...who'd been the last one to ask? Had it been her? Had it been him?

"We can..ask...without it...being twenty...questions..." No need to...limit themselves to only figuring out twenty things...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:08 am

Both had...been fine with it...Hibiki would say something if it was bad. Miyako smiled softly and gave a tiny laugh, a little nervous again because...really who wouldn't be at this point! Just kissing like that in his bed and... Her hand tightened on his shirt for a moment before she laughed a little more at his words.

"We...both did then. Forgot whose turn..." Miyako murmured softly, that's what they had been doing! Questions... His next words caused her eyes to widen though in a bit of surprise before she giggled again. "I'd really like that! I just..didn't want to bother you with lots of questions and thought maybe having...like a limit would make it better."

"Hm...is there anything that scares you?" She thought up a question! Yes! Hibiki probably didn't have many things really so this shouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:17 am

Anything that scared him...

Well, his biggest fear was something he didn't have to worry about anymore... Considering that, it wasn't like he was really afraid anymore, plus he could defend himself just fine.

"Thing I was afraid of isn't a concern anymore..." Aito replied, "Being forced back."

Going back there, somehow being forced back... He didn't have to worry about that happening anymore, so he didn't allow it to really scare him badly...

"...Same question..." Aito replied; he...had answered the question for the most part.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:29 am

Thing he was afraid of... Ah. That place where he had...been taken and experimented on...

Her hand on his shirt clenched and the one on his neck moved around him a bit more, playing with his hair softly as she nodded in acknowledgement. He wouldn't have to go back, that was for sure. She smiled brightly for him and nodded a bit more strongly. "Then you don't have any fears huh? That's good. You don't need to be afraid."

"Ahaha...me? I um...have a lot of them. I'm not scared of heights, but bugs and stuff make me squeak... I'm scared of pain. " Now she felt like an utter wimp, just...really? Bugs and pain? There were more obvious fears like dying obviously, but it went without saying. Miyako smiled sheepishly and wished she wasn't holding onto him so she could floof her hair or something.

"If you could go places, anywhere in the world...where would you wanna go?" Okay now this was a silly what if, but Hibiki had been all...trapped before. Maybe... "Would you want to go see the ocean with me?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:43 am

Pain and bugs...those were legitimate fears though, while he wasn't really...afraid of those things he could understand why people were.

Some bugs looked creepy as all hell, others were deadly, and overall they could just be bothersome.

Pain, well, that one was obvious...

Places he'd like to go? Hn...

"A...Ah..." Aito gave a nod, that'd be...good, he'd never been to see the ocean before really. "Tokyo...too...seems like a big city with...lots to do..."

Bigger than this city even.

"...Favorite holiday?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:14 am

"Maybe...for my birthday! We can ride the train the sunday before or after out to my hometown." Miyako smiled, that would be so much better than going out dancing!

When Hibki mentioned tokyo though... Miyako perked right up. Her eyes wide, she then smiled. "So you always wanted to go? Come with me then! I have an exhibition in Tokyo in November, for a national contest."

If he wanted to go... he could go with her when she had to! She got a few days off of school that week so she could, it would be a nice trip. She'd have a chaperon, her mom of course but... maybe she could...talk her out of it...

Holiday though... "That's easy. Halloween! I get to dress up and run around getting candy. There's lots of parties too where you can dance. How about you? Which Holiday do you like the best?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:25 am

"Mn." Aito gave a nod, "That'd be fine..."

Ride the train out the day before her birthday and then spend it near the ocean, that seemed like it'd be enjoyable. He guessed it was a plan then.

An exhibition in Tokyo?

"Ah, sure..." To the ocean and Tokyo, if she wanted him to go then like the ocean it'd probably be a nice experience.

Two trips supposedly planned then.

And Halloween was her favorite holiday, haha...

"Nn...I don't really have a specific favorite..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:38 am

"Its a plan then..." They...were only dating one day but they were making lots of plans it seemed. Miyako really liked him though, she wanted to stay with Hibiki for a while... not like the other dates she had done. Month/s at best for them... He really seemed to want to too.

Her face was a bit flushed, Hibiki agreeing to go with her... She definitely had to get her mom to not go! She was going to be eighteen then, she could tell her that... And if Hibiki was going her parents might...if they met him... trust him to make sure she was fine?

"You don't? Mm...well I guess you haven't had a chance to really experience them all either so that...makes sense. Are you going to spend them with Iyuki's family then now?" She was curious and so Miyako asked that, wondering what he planned on doing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Garbage
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: