(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Garbage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:58 am

"Mm...Hibiki you're really silly sometimes. I...think you have a hidden dorky side..." Miyako's voice was soft but she...seemed to be holding in a slight bit of laughter.

"I'll be happier when fall comes around, then I can bust out my scarves and not worry about wearing my jacket myself! I like jackets too...but obviously not as much as you." She may have been teasing but she was honesty as she spoke, smiling brightly up at him again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:03 am

"Grk-!" A more...shocked noise came up rather than a frustrated one.

No...No he wasn't dorky! He was normal, normal and no dorky in the slightest! He just liked long sleeves, so what if he didn't like short sleeves! Normal... He was normal....

"A...Ah..." He gave a nod though to her wish about the season. Fall would be much appreciated, it was colder and not an incinerator...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:08 am

"You are. You definitely are! Long sleeves during summer under a coat is definitely not helping your case. What I'm wearing right now, other than your coat, is not dork clothing for summer." Miyako felt... a bit better about being open with Hibiki and teasing him as she smiled sweetly.

"Don't worry! Iyuki does the same thing remember? Maybe its cause you are related, a weird blood thingy." She mused softly, not thinking about how her words might effect him or how he had reacted last night during his mental breakdown.

"So you like fall too? That makes sense, it'd be nice enough to wear your coat around. If you need any scarves I have a ton too!" It would be fine to give him one or two... she had a lot...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:14 am

"A...."

Related...

R...Related...

That still...That was something that he was still...

Osamoto...same thing...

No...

No, no, no, no, no, no!

The horror obviously showed, if not his entire expression then definitely his eyes as those words sunk in.

Related to...Osamoto...

"A...Ah..." Aito attempted to focus on Miyako's question about the season; "Colder...yeah..."

Fall was definitely good, colder, he could wear his coats and if he needed them scarves to keep warm. No worries about heat strokes...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:21 am

Horror shown in Hibiki's eyes, Miyako wondering why exactly the man was so...well terrified of that. And also...how he had found out and when. Did Iyuki know? Iyuki called him Otouto...

"Its really not that bad...is it? I mean...now you can annoy Iyuki forever and he can't say anything or get rid of you. Hahah! Muika's stuck with you too, you can annoy them to death and make all the comments you want and they can't do anything about it really." She was trying to look for bright sides for the man. "You two don't get along...but now she can't murder you no matter what since she'd be killing one of Iyuki's relatives!"

She was relatively certain that would hold the woman back!

Maybe it was rambling, but Hibiki might need distractions from the whole...Iyuki thing so she decided to keep speaking about colder weather. "I like fall better than winter...but winter's fun for snuggling up under blankets and drinking warm drinks. Kotatsu are the best... You can use them in fall too though. Sometimes you can crawl under them and pretend its a fort and then nap there, though that's not really too safe. I-It might be fun this year...to try...that with you."

Distractions! Even if they killed her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:12 pm

"...I...ah...ah..." Miyako was making valid points; though just... "Still...getting used...to the entire concept; it wasn't long ago I even found out..."

Related to Housewife...and by extension related to Garbage...

Related...to the person he'd hated and tormented for years and her sparkly wife...

He could...outright annoy though...and they couldn't say anything because family. They were stuck with him, Okura was stuck...another method of torment...

"Still...have to meet...with his father..." That was another thing to stress about in some ways...

Focus on the season talk, talk about the colder weather that was coming soon. That was a comfortable topic that didn't cause mental breakdowns...ah...

"Ah...yeah..." Kotatsu... He'd never tried one. "Never...tried one..."

Might be...be fun...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:35 pm

"O-Oh? I'm not...sure what the situation is really. L-Like... You just found out, does that mean Iyuki doesn't know? And...why his father?" He was definitely bothered by thinking about this but Miyako had too many questions. It...was kind of important but it was Hibiki, if he didn't want to tell her he wouldn't.

He at least seemed a bit cheered up by the thought of tormenting Muika... maybe that was just hopeful thinking on her part though.

Without thinking, she brought the hand she was holding up and kissed it in what she hoped was a soothing manner before promptly blushing and looking away.

"I-I used to do something silly with my sister, when I was younger... You'd turn the air conditioner on full blast! And then get the blanket out and wear pajamas and scarves, and then pretend it was fall and winter by laying under it." Miyako admitted, hoping to draw attention away from her action. Food was utterly forgotten for the moment. "So if you really wanna try one... we could do that?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:49 pm

"He doesn't know..." Aito replied; that was for sure, he was sure if he did know he would have been bombarded by now by the man as he gave off the typical excited, sparkly atmosphere about him only quadrupled in intensity.

That... That would be something...

"I have to meet his father, he's related to my father... I didn't even know about my parents family, figured they were just on their own..."

Aito was quiet as Miyako brought his hand up, and began talking about the thing she did with her sister when she pretended it was fall or winter.

He gave a small nod; "Mn..."

That was fine, they...could try that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:06 pm

"Uh oh...he's gonna sparkle...Maybe um...tell him if he finds out about us?" It felt weird saying that word, us... Miyako had an us with Hibiki and it was flustering... but it felt nice too.

She nodded slowly, her eyes glancing up at Hibiki to make sure he was okay with talking about things... His parents were dead after all... Her's just ran a rather popular bakery, she used to help out when she was younger and now her sister did it in her place... "It won't be too scary I bet. Someone like Iyuki can't have mean parents, look at him. He just...sparkles, so don't worry too much?"

"Now to figure out how to get a kotatsu..." That was the major plan now! She would call her parents and ask... maybe make up some excuse about a foreign friend who wanted to try one? Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:12 pm

"I'm not worried about whether...he's nice or not, it's just...weird; I disappear for over twelve years and then here I am..."

He wondered how much information Okura had given them, considering their situations were similar, though...he doubted she'd relayed such information to just...anyone in that family. They would...definitely have to know though, considering his absence...

Heh, normal rich family sudden gets two tragic trained killers...almost a laughable story.

Though...he did have some concerns...what if his parent's...were like him...

Sparkle capacity would be...more than overloaded...

Don't...Just don't think about that.

"Ah...kotatsu...probably at any furniture store..." They could probably find one at a store like that..if they wanted a new one...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:25 pm

"Well...if he's anything like Iyuki... aside from sparkles...he's probably gonna be happy to see you! I mean, someone in the family he thought dead too... but they are still alive... I imagine anyone would be really glad to hear that. Even if it is really weird, its also really happy too." Miyako smiled and squeezed Hibiki's hand again. She was rambling and she...did agree it must have been weird to find out... Which was something she needed to ask!

"How did you find out about this? I mean if you never met him yet..."

Furniture...store... did he mean... Miyako blinked and hid a small grin. "Did you want to get one today then? ...I...I could...probably make one... now that I think about it."

Her eyes wide, she realized that...she could...just make one! Kotatsu could be expensive! So why not save money and have her make one after udon?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:36 pm

"Aah...Awhile back Selena came and delivered documents; she's the one in...Canada, she came across me when I was still...tied to things and managed to help me break away from it... She looked up information on my family and where all of the money, and stuff went... and it led to her finding that out."

That was basically the gist of it, he had...yet to go really into detail on what he'd been involved with other than he'd been an experiment...but since she knew that much, he felt what he'd just said made some sense at least...

Make one with...?

"...A...Ah...might work..." She could probably draw one...

If she'd been able to make a tree of all things, and then even a rain cloud...why was a kotatsu out of the question?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:54 pm

"A-Ah... I-I see." Miyako really...really didn't like thinking about the person who...who was...had...who had... been with Hibiki before he...broke it off with them to be with her. But the woman had done a lot it seemed... "So...she saved you then from being an experiment? And helped you find your remaining family..."

Now...Miyako felt miserable. Utterly miserable. She had done something really really...oh god...

Stop thinking about that and focus on the kotatsu! The table would be easy! Shouldn't be harder than the pot she made but the blanket was another thing... Miyako grinned sheepishly as she admitted a major flaw. "I should...still stick with a table instead of the whole thing. The blankets are complicated, it might um not work right and... Well they are heated electrically so it might catch fire if I mess up."

Bad...bad times...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Aito's eyes shifted over to Miyako as her tone became halted, blinking once before letting out a small breath; "...It's fine, don't worry about it..."

Considering how much Selena had done for him, he could only assume her train of thought right now... but he was at least...trying to seem...reassuring...

...trying.

"I was more...yeah...but...at this age more their...employee...after I reached a certain age..." He hadn't been brainwashed into doing it like some subjects, but obviously they had threats to hold over him at the time...

He'd had no where else to go, the hell was he supposed to do?

"Mn...then...buy the blanket for it then...cheaper than getting the whole thing..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:15 pm

"I can still...feel a bit um...odd about things..." Miyako muttered, pulling Hibiki's coat closer. He was reassuring her but it was still a really new and awkward situation... Who would have ever thought it'd turn out like this? Definitely not her, her heart was still racing at all of this! "I didn't...even think you liked me like that at all Hibiki. So...parts of me aren't..."

It had only been a short time! She couldn't be fully adjusted yet! And all she heard about this woman who had saved Hibiki and helped him and slept....slept with him... made her feel a bit inadequate. How could he have...chosen her instead?!

Hearing him say that though, she looked down and spoke quietly. "So you did things for them? Like...like what...?"

Would he tell her?

She nodded softly, they could stop at a store on the way... back to...so they were going to his apartment after. Yes, they should.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:21 pm

"Mn..." It was...new, definitely new; he...was hardly accustomed to normal relationships, but...time would...pass and...things would adjust...

They could think about...that instead of awkward things.

Instead of focusing on awkward...things...he focused on answering questions.

"I was Okura's tracker; she caused a one-girl riot and escaped after an incident, they sent me after her to bring her back to face punishment..." Wasn't like it was...important anymore, he wasn't a tracker anymore. "Obviously that didn't work out..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:42 pm

Miyako nodded as Hibiki spoke, her mind refusing to not think of such things despite her pushing it. It wanted to think of some mysterious woman who had be all sorts of amazing... and it wanted to do it while thinking of the topless Hibiki with less than that on and...

She turned red, blinked and then laughed rather sheepishly. Nope! Nooope! Smile and just ignore...ignore everything.

"That...that is awful. No wonder you two have such a hate for each other." Miyako sighed softly, glad for the distraction but... but really was she? She'd rather imagine Hibiki with some mystery sex symbol. "...Muika's really cool though. She caused a riot and escaped? Thats...amazing..."

Her voice was a bit awed, before she laughed softly. "It didn't. Now you are free and running around. They um...won't be able to get you and hurt you again will they?"

She was obviously only worried for his safety, not her own...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:47 pm

"They're being dealt with...from what I know not only Selena, but Okura's got friends, along with Housewife's older brother dealing with it..." Aito replied, really...he wasn't sure about the overall progress with that, but...

It was definitely not a huge worry anymore.

"The main problem guy's gone, all that's left is to wait out the rest..." He continued, giving a nod at Miyako's question about Okura; "Ah..."

That was all done and over with now though...no more of that damned place.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:54 pm

"Then you are safe!" Miyako's relief was visible in her smile and green eyes as she tugged on Hibiki's hand, just staring up at him in happiness. "I never thought to...worry about that. I thought it was all completely over but...it was recent wasn't it?"

The main problem guy was gone...which was a good relief...those two just had to wait and hope for the best. Muika was so cool though... Hibiki too! But Muika had done all that on her own! Soo...coool....

It was about this time Miyako realized she had forgotten about food and the Udon shop was... a few blocks back. She laughed, pulling to a stop. "Hibiki we forgot food."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:59 pm

"Ah...I've had minimal freedom...due to tracking, but...not counting that I've only been...out...not that long..." Compared to all the years he'd been there, his time free was hardly anything to compare to it.

That would...change eventually, but right now things were...slowly falling into place and he was adjusting.

Aito stopped walking when Miyako mentioned...they'd forgotten the food.

The udon place it was...

...whoops.

"We can...turn back..." It wasn't like it was...that far back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:07 pm

"Well um... I can still answer things for you if you want me to. It must be hard for you so... don't feel too bad Hibiki." Miyako nodded with a grin, if he needed anything she'd help! Like with Kotatsu and things and questions any really anything he needed or wanted!

As Hibiki offered to turn back, she noticed a furniture store up ahead and instead...smiled softly. "How about we get the blanket...I make the table and we order in? I-I mean I can splurge a bit! I got a lot of tips at work today and I mean...we should celebrate somehow."

They...were dating it was...supposed to be something nice and special right? She felt special that's for sure.

Wait when did they discuss going to his apartment!? Just...both of them assumed... oh...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:13 pm

"A...Ah..." If he had serious questions...he'd try to ask... Right now, he was fine and was...grasping things a lot easier than he'd expected; some confusion here and there, but overall he was doing...pretty alright for himself.

They could get the blanket first then, and then figure out food... Seemed like a plan to go by; if they focused on food first, or tried to take leftovers anywhere they'd just ruin anyway if they went to shop for things like the blanket after...

Plus they'd have to lug it around...

"Mn..." Aito nodded; they'd do that then. "Sounds...good. Ah."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:26 pm

Miyako gave him a warm smile as he made the agreeing sound. That...meant he would ask. Hibiki was...kind of really cute sometimes she was learning, not just really hot!

At his agreement to her plan, she smiled more and pulled him along to the doors of the store. A smaller one, it was local but sure to have some kotatsu...maybe even cheaper ones since it was off season! "You're talking more and saying what you are feeling... Its nice."

Miyako noted as they stepped into the air conditioned place, her eyes glancing around for the blankets... They had just...decided all of this without really saying anything! How weird. But kind of fun really, just a spontaneous aquarium date turned kotatsu in summer date.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:33 pm

He...He was just talking more because...because...

...Because he could!

Deep down though, perhaps he knew just his usual noises wouldn't exactly...cut it when it came to conversations like this, considering...

Obviously though, he would deny such a reason out loud.

"A...Ah..." For a moment he averted his eyes, his free hand moving to his hair for a short moment before it lowered and returned to his pocket again.

Even though he wasn't...burning up like he had been before, it was still a huge relief to walk through the door into the air conditioned store. It felt a lot nicer in here in comparison to outside...

Blankets, just had to find blankets...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:14 pm

Miyako watched Hibiki make a rather...nervous and cute motion. He couldn't even ruffle his hair properly and look away! Her cheeks tinted just a bit as she led him through the store towards the section she was sure had to have kotatsu, not really commenting on his sound for the moment.

Seeing a sign, she pointed with her free hand though it was still covered by the sleeve of his jacket before leading him over at a quick pace. "Over there! Aha, success!"

There wasn't much of a selection, but there were a few different designs and colors... the tables stood nearby and Miyako let go of Hibiki's hand for a moment. "Here, you pick a blanket out since its for your apartment. I'll look at table designs and memorize a good one."

She gave him a smile and darted away, over to the nearby tables in this section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Garbage
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: