(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Cabin Returns!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:17 am

Holding the towel with one hand, she sighed and reached out to take Hibiki's with the other as Miyako began the annoy trek back to the cabin door. She didn't like the feel of grass on her feet like this or dirt and made a grumpy face as she tugged Hibiki along. He'd taken off his undergarments too, no way was he getting stuck out here when they could change together.

"E-Even if I'm flustered its okay. Its totally okay!" Miyako mused to herself, almost trying to convince herself of that before she reached the cabin door and had to drop his hand to push it open.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:24 am

"Ah..."

Aito blinked; fine...he'd change inside, he'd changed clothing in front of her before though he had no idea if she'd been paying attention or not. He didn't mind if she did or not; he'd seen her so if she wanted to look at him then whatever...

Walking on the grass like this was...annoying, but they reached the door soon enough, and he followed Miyako inside once she'd opened the door.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:29 am

Miyako headed to the joint clothing bag and bent over, rifling around in it for a moment to pull out a skirt and shirt for herself as well as clean underwear. "H-Here you go!"

She straightened back up and moved to the bed, setting the clothes down before taking a deep breath and sitting down. She was determinedly facing Hibiki even as her face was the color of a beet. "...C-Can I..."

She choked up, a hand coming to her face. She had to get this out! It wasn't fair of him to have seen her naked. "I-I've never...seen... I-I'm curious... what...you look...entirely naked?"

Dead, she was going to die!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:35 am

Aito accepted his clothes holding them in his grasp, blinking at Miyako as she moved to the bed. She was getting more flustered by the minute. Was she really that flustered about changing in the same room? Or well...seeing him?

Can she...?

"Look if you want... I don't mind..." Aito answered; so she was flustered over that...

He dropped his towel before setting his clothes on the table nearby, it'd be a pain to change into them with them all gathered up into his arms in a bundle.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:41 am

Miyako froze solid, her eyes wide and staring for a brief moment before her face exploded. If it was possible, steam escaped from her face with how much it burned. The water vapor in the air was vaporizing on contact as she fell over dead to the bed. "Why are you so stupidly sexy I can't!"

She bemoaned as she curled up, using the towel now as a tiny failure of a cocoon.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:45 am

Glancing over at Miyako as she curled up, Aito blinked, looked down, looked back to Miyako, and blinked again. It seemed she'd shut down due to fluster then? Well, she'd asked...

Turning back to his clothing he went about getting underwear and pants on, a shirt coming next before he stretched. Fully dressed again, and cleaner...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:50 am

Miyako's eyes peeked out from her intense fluster, still watching him get dressed before he stretched. Green eyes followed his ever movement until then and then she pulled the towel back down with an eeping down and hid once more.

If she could...just stop being so flustered she could get dressed... it was hard...so hard...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:55 am

Aito approached the bed now that he'd gotten dressed, looking at the curled up Miyako as she continued to hide before plopping himself down onto the bed and leaning back against the wall. He was dressed now, so he could sit and relax on the bed now as he pleased...

He would just sit by until Miyako got over her fluster enough to get dressed as well.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:03 am

Miyako squeaked as Hibiki plopped himself down before uncurling herself a bit. She slowly began sitting up, not looking at him, and then shifted off of the bed as she grabbed her clothes. It wasn't like he'd avoided seeing her naked so there was no reason to stay flustered, at least too flustered to dress...

She slipped her underwear, then skirt and then bra and shirt on fairly quickly though. Dressed! Dressed was safe! Miyako stood there a moment, wondering what to do now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:10 am

Aito tilted to the side, falling over onto the bed after Miyako had changed, he wasn't planning on napping or anything, he'd just...fallen over to fall over. It was more comfortable to lie down than sit anyway.

"Oi..." Looking to Miyako, he motioned her over; she looked confused on what to do...she could just lie down with him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:17 am

Miyako watched as Hibiki fell and she...blinked slightly. Huh? What was that about...? A small smile appeared on her face as she realized it was a little silly really...

"I'm coming, I'm coming~" Giving a soft giggle at the order and beckoning, she smiled more and crawled onto the bed. She leaned her head down while still on her hands and knees, kissing his head softly before she flopped down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:21 am

Pulling Miyako to him once she'd flopped down next to him, Aito situated himself comfortably once they were both snuggled up to one another. He buried his face slightly into her hair as he held her to him.

This was good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:24 am

Miyako giggled more as she was pulled against him, feeling Hibiki bury his face in her hair just a bit... She snuggled against him as best she could, enjoying this more than she could ever explain. "So we'll rest for a bit then together?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:29 am

"Mn..." Aito gave a small nod, his hold securing on her as he felt Miyako snuggle up further to him as best as she could manage.

He hadn't intended on napping or anything, but resting here like this would be good. Sleep had been...well, horrible last night so the hot springs along with this would be good for them. Proper rest...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:35 am

Miyako almost pouted, this laying like this was hard to kiss him in but... it felt soothing and comforting. Her leg slipped back and under his, pulling it over her more as his hold with his arms secured. "If we nap like this, you'll have to be my blanket 'Biki."

Her voice was lightly teasing, but the hot springs had done a number on her ability to stay awake now that they were cuddling.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:41 am

"Mn..." Aito allowed Miyako to shift his leg over her as she wanted, moving slightly to situate himself like she wanted him. The hot springs definitely called for sleepiness, and if Miyako was fine with napping then he was definitely okay with it.

He would suggest they move under the covers, but it didn't seem like she wanted to move either.

They could nap like this, it'd be fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:46 am

Miyako glanced up, frowning... he'd be her blanket but was it going to be enough? They would need warm to stay napping... Her left hand lifted up slightly and she summoned her brushes briefly to draw a square.

A fleece micro-plush blanket of utter softness appeared and floated onto them. Miyako let her powers fade away and sighed happily. "...Just in case...wanna nap lots with you."

Warm was best.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:49 am

Feeling something settle on them, Aito opened an eye to see the blanket Miyako had just created just as she explained it.

"Ah..."

He gave a small nod before shutting his eyes again. With that they'd stay warm, and keep napping; no waking up because they got too cold or anything.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:57 am

Miyako snuggled back up, just giving a small agreeing sound as she closed her eyes and settled in. It wouldn't be hard to nap, not after earlier and not after last night.

She found herself quickly drifting off, soothed by Hibiki soft breathing and heart and the warmth of his body under the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:01 am

Before Aito started drifting off himself, he attempted to suppress a yawn; he kept Miyako held close to him as he started to fall slowly into unconsciousness. Napping for real would be great, sleep last night had been hell so it'd be good to get in some proper hours.

After all, he was one that greatly appreciated his sleep.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:18 am

Sleepy times were nice and greatly appreciated. Miyako was dead to the world for quite some time, waking up after a few hours and it was midafternoon. They had gotten up early so that made sense... her eyes blinked, glad for the black curtains and room to dull the bright sun she knew was just waiting outside.

Sleep more...or wake up... Hibiki would want to sleep more, but having slept in his arms had her wanting more awakeness. She shifted lightly to test and see if he was willing to wake up or not...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:26 am

"Mn..." Aito stirred, and much like always he was against getting up, holding Miyako in a secure embrace as she tested his willingness to wake up.

Waking up was the worst part...eugh... He liked sleep, even if it was bad to do it all the time. He liked being able to sleep as much as he wanted now... Sleep more...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:34 am

Could she turn around in his arms? Hmmm... Miyako attempted to turn over, moving just slightly as if still sleeping to her back but not moving away from him at all. She wanted to face him for a bit... she could maybe wake him up if she could get that way.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:36 am

Aito's hold was secure, but Miyako would be able to turn in it enough to face him. His eyes were shut, and his face was calm as it would be if he were asleep, which for the most part...he still kind of was. He wasn't sleeping deeply by any means, but he was more asleep than awake.

He didn't wanna get up...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:39 am

Aha! Mission success! Miyako was now facing the calm and peacefully sleeping Hibiki. Her hand moved up, lightly brushing away bangs from his lips as she leaned forward to kiss him. Maybe this would help him wake up? Wake up kisses were probably really nice...

She'd never had any! But it seemed like something that'd be nice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin Returns!
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next