(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
It was a short list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
It was a short list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
It was a short list I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
It was a short list I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
It was a short list I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
It was a short list I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
It was a short list I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
It was a short list I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

It was a short list

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

It was a short list Empty
PostSubject: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:15 am

Nadia sat on the curb in front of a bar at two in the morning trying to reevaluate her life decisions. Every time she started to make headway though, she inhaled in such a way that shot pain up her skull. Between that and the alcohol in her system she eventually gave up on that entirely.

Inside, the bartender was looking through a very short contacts list. He had called the sister and she had hung up with a disgusted noise. Now there weren't a lot of choices left. He glanced at the one titled "Muika (Do not cll)". He shrugged and pressed it. The second it picked up, before even waiting for someone to say anything, he spoke.

"Hey, this is Kenji down at the bar on Fushikawa street and North. Your friend Nadia? She started some shit and has found herself without money for a cab fare after paying us for damages. You can come down and get her or I can call the cops, I hardly care which." He hung up when he was done, not particularly caring if the message was received. He walked outside and tossed it on Nadia's lap.

Nadia glanced at the phone, picking it up and checking outgoing calls. Ugg... Fucker... Why did he go and bother her? She hoped for Muika's sake she would just stay home and get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:01 am

H...Huh?

Muika blinked as the call ended, not even being able to get a word out on her end...not that she was sure she could have managed it in the first place considering she didn't know who Kenji was other than a barkeeper...

N...Nadia got into trouble at a bar, and if she didn't go and get her then the cops would be called!?

In no offense to the woman, Muika did have to wonder why her of all people to contact... She'd...She'd met the woman once and had a drink with her, or well...a few drinks, and that had been it.

Still, she couldn't just let them call the cops on her and she had set out towards the bar; work was over with luckily, so she wasn't busy by any means.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:13 am

Nadia sniffed and immediately winced. Her nose was pretty solidly broken, and she had a few minor scuffs and bruises on her face. Nothing as bad as a black eye or anything that would be there in a few days... Other than the nose. She was also covered in booze which hardly helped.

She sighed and looked at her phone. Crap... Guess Muika was coming... She felt bad. The second time she had probably ruined the kid's day. She laid backwards on the sidewalk waiting for.... Someone to arrive. Muika or the cops
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:26 pm

Eventually, Muika arrived on the sight, the first thing to catch her eye was Nadia lying back on the sidewalk. She...She was okay...right? Once closer, she noticed the broken nose, wanting to wince but she held back the urge to do so.

Nadia had definitely...gotten herself into some trouble...

"H-Here..." She stated, signalling her arrival. "Y...You okay?"

Well, obviously she was asking if Nadia would be okay, as it was quite easy to tell right now the woman felt like shit.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:47 am

Nadia sighed, hearing the worried Muika come up, already stuttering. She sat up with a grunt, placing a hand on her side. Still kinda hurt. Between her shirt and the jacket, her body had been pretty well protected, but a particular body blow had hurt. "I'm fine... at least fine enough." She said with a slight growl.

"Just... got into something." She said with a sullen tone. It didn't matter what happened. "So where's your car?" She grumbled, intending to thank her later but still too pissed off from the bar scrap to really express it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 2:11 am

Good...she wasn't too seriously hurt, or in a bad way; she said she was fine, so Muika wouldn't push it further. Now...to help...?

She'd gotten into something, she'd heard about as much from the bartender that called...though it wasn't her business to really pry.

Mm?

"...I...I can't...drive..." She admitted with some reluctance. "If you...need help home I can help...or-or close by to a clinic..."

If Nadia needed to go to the hospital or the clinic... Muika could at least...get near it enough to where Nadia would be fine... or she could just help the woman home. She was strong enough to be a support, she was sure.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:41 am

She looked up at Muika from behind a furrowed brow. Great. Couldn't drive... It was a long walk back home and she couldn't do what she needed to do on her own without a mirror.... walking home like this would take forever... She sniffed and immediately winced "UGh.." She gripped her head for a moment.

"Okay... Here's what we're gonna do." She said, her voice sounding like her nose was stuffed up, which technically it was. "You ever set a broken bone before?" Muika seemed like she might have seen some action, though she doubted she would know how to do what Nadia needed her to do.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:44 am

Set a broken bone?

"I can do that..." Muika answered, giving a small nod; yes, she knew how to do that from experience and observation. She hadn't had to do so in awhile, but she remembered clearly what needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:48 am

Nadia nodded. Okay... That was good. She sniffed again and groaned, breathing rather heavily through her mouth. It was just so fucking ANNOYING.... Kay just... I can't see it to set it so... She motioned for Muika to come close.

"Just... make it quick... don't be gentle, just move the nose till it looks straight... or as straight as my nose looked before." She frowned, a little embarrassed of her slightly crooked nose structure. She balled her hands up and placed them at her side, looking up and waiting for Muika to get this over with. Once the nose was set, she could deal with whatever pain there was. Just as long as she could fricking breathe again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:57 am

Make it quick then, she would definitely do that; if she didn't do it quickly, it'd just hurt more.

Knowing this, Muika approached Nadia after the woman had motioned for her to do so, before reaching towards her. Just make it quick...

Repeating that, she quickly set the bone back into its proper place.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 4:06 am

Nadia grunted, pushing her hands down against the concrete. That stung. She usually did this at home in front of a mirror but she had no such luxury. Really though, all things considered it was probably better with Muika doing it. Quick pain instead of like ten minutes of adjusting it. Once it was done, she sniffed, before reaching into her pocket and pulling a napkin out. She reached up, holding her nose with one hand and blowing it with the other, just to try and clear some of the... well, the blood out, without screwing it up. She tossed the napkin away once she was done cleaning it up.

She walked back to Muika, stumbling a little. "Uh... Thanks... If you wanna head home, you can... I think I'm good." She said, stepping close to the road, but catching herself and stepping back. "Okay... maybe I wouldn't hate someone making sure I get home okay..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 4:28 am

Once she was done, Muika stepped back and gave a small breath of relief. Nadia should be...alright with her nose fixed now. That looked to be the worst of her injuries anyway...

"W-Welcome..." She replied, acknowledging the woman's thanks with another small nod.

It...didn't seem like she'd be alright to get back though...

"'Kay, I can help, n-no problem.." Saying that, she once again stepped closer to the woman; Muika could easily be a support to walk her home, that wouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:48 am

Nadia nodded. "Uh... " She shook her head. "I don't need help walking or anything." She clarified. She was a little... shaky legged... she just had gotten lost enough times, and been subsequently nagged at by Nyssa enough times, that she knew when she SHOULD have someone walk her home.

"Just.. make sure I don't walk into any subways." She said with a snort that she immediately regretted, scrunching her face up like she smelled something bad. That had hurt. No more snorting for a while.

"But uh.... thanks."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:52 am

"Ah...Alright then." She would make sure Nadia wouldn't walk into things then, and didn't have to worry about full support.

She would show Nadia back to her home, now that her nose was fixed and she was alright.

"W-Welcome." She added, responding to the woman's thanks after it was obvious she was over the pain when she'd snorted. That had to hurt...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:11 am

She walked in silence for a few moments, wondering if she could just do that the whole way home. Just remain silent, get to door, give Muika a 'later' and then go inside. She glanced over at the girl and sighed. No, probably not.

"I got into a fight." She said quickly. "Uh... some... person at the bar.. he was being rude and.. yeah... fight.." That wasn't exactly a full version of the events but it was full enough.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:24 am

So someone had been rude, and in the end...a fight had broken out...

"The other person...look worse?" She questioned, though immediately she realized that probably wasn't... "U-Um...if they deserved it...then they deserved it..."

Depending on what was being said...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:30 am

Nadia slowed to a halt. "Uhhhhhhhhhh..." She was... a little ashamed of this part. "S... Sort of..." She had to admit it wasn't the most flattering situation. "This guy comes up... Says he wants to pull the sword from the stone..." She said, pulling her tank top down a bit just to draw attention to the excalibur tattoo that was designed to look like it was stabbed into her chest. Specifically her left breast.

"So, I hit him... he fell into another guy... and then I fought that guy..." She cleared her throat. "Uh... But yeah, that guy... looks like shit." She affirmed. The first guy who had started the fight though.... he'd..... "Well... the other guy slipped out the back..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:55 am

"He deserved it then." The person had definitely deserved it then, Muika could say that clearly without any tell of a stutter because it was true. Too bad he got out the back... he deserved so much more than a punch...

Frankly... Muika would have reacted the same way had she been in Nadia's position...

Idiots like those deserve any pummeling they can get in her opinion...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:25 am

Nadia was a little surprised Muika felt that way. Even more surprised that she'd expressed it so confidently. After a moment's surprise, she pressed her lips together in a flat little line that was her de facto smile and gave a nod. Good. Muika wasn't so bad after all.

"You don't stutter when you're mad, huh?" She asked point blank, inebriated enough to lose most of her filters. She took a swing at the air in front of her for no particular reason, still a little full of adrenaline from the fight.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:30 am

"Well they did deserve getting punched...and more if they hadn't gone out the back."

Had he not fled with his tail between his legs the cops might have been the first call, well...had she had been in the situation. She hadn't been though, but even without being there...hearing about it she could think of what she'd have done...which probably wasn't a good thing.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:41 am

"Well... Whatever." She said with another little flat line on her face. "It's not the first time and won't be the last." She said with a shrug. "When you get clever tattoos on your tits, you're going to get jerkoffs who can't keep their hands to themselves. Just have to teach them that broken hands are a thing." She said, reaching up to ruffle her hair.

"Uh... Thanks though.. I'm actually surprised you came." She admitted, frowning as she put her hands in her jacket pockets, sulking a little.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:01 am

"Break their arm while you're at it..." Muika nodded; nothing could really be done about it now...

The important thing now was to get her home and make sure she'd be okay.

"It...it was a problem...coming here...not one at all."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:33 am

Nadia caught herself from giving a little amused snort and instead gave a brief "hah." She was almost surprised this was the same girl she'd drank with the other day. "Jeez... I think I'm a fan of angry Muika. Almost makes me wish you were pissed off all the time." They'd probably have a lot in common, she thought, amused at the idea.

"What kind of music you like?" She asked, curious if there was anything else they agreed on, besides breaking douchebag limbs.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:48 am

If she were pissed off all the time... ?

Well, she used to be kind of... She'd changed a lot though, and she was just less cold but still quiet.

"It...It wouldn't be good for me to be like that all the time, I promise." She replied after that short moment of thought.

Music...?

" W-Well...I've never really listened to much music, just what Iyuki has or plays, or whatever is in his games or movies..."

Other than that...she didn't have that much experience...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:55 am

"Hmm. If you say so." She supposed it wouldn't, but she could barely control what sort of shit came out of her mouth right now. Besides, she was angry pretty much all the time. She supposed she wouldn't want that for someone else. It sounded like Muika had some experience with that sort of lifestyle.

"Hm. I listen to a lot of metal." She said quickly, trying not to really... share... but to at least not completely blow the girl off after she'd come all this way to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was a short list
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next