(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

It was a short list

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

It was a short list - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:07 am

"Metal...?" She wasn't asking to sound rude, she...genuinly didn't have much experience at all with that genre.

She attempted to recall if she'd heard others in passing talks.g about such music tastes but...nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:02 am

Nadia glanced over, wondering if Muika was deriding that type of music. A quick look at her face though said she wasn't and that she was generally unsure. Nadia wordlessly pulled her phone out along with a pair of earbuds and found a track for Muika. It was heavy but more melodic than some stuff she listened to. It wasn't outright death metal at least. And it started easy and worked into the loud stuff.

She handed the earbuds to Muika for her to listen, hitting play once she'd put them in.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:46 am

Noticing Nadia move to get something out of the corner of her eye, Muika looked over to see her pulling out her phone along with...earbuds? She watched until the woman handed the earbuds to her, which she accepted and held them close to her ears, to hear what was playing.

This was...different from what she was accustomed to, though she didn't hold a negative opinion towards it. So this was metal...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 3:51 am

Once she'd let the song play out, Nadia took the earbuds back, stuffing them and the phone into a pocket. "Yeah... It's.. not for everyone. But it's what I like." She shrugged. "A lot of people think it sounds angry. It probably is. It helps me deal with anger though, so... whatever."

In fact, most of her life habits revolved around coping with anger but... that was neither here nor there.... Well, it sort of was. Being drunk was quite possibly her greatest coping method.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:41 am

Muika gave a small nod as Nadia took her earbuds back; it wasn't for everyone, but it wasn't bad, and Nadia liked it and said it helped her when she was angry so... then it did good for her.

"I think I get it... If it helps you, then that's good."

When it came to her, when she was alone anyway, she just cooped herself up for a bit, or well curled up somewhere and sat it out.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:41 am

Nadia nodded, before her eyes fluttered. "Woah." Okay, the nodding made everything dizzy. She stumbled but caught her footing, holding her hand to her head. "I'm fine." She let Muika know before she started fretting.

"So how far across town do you live? Hopefully not TOO far since you can't drive." She felt a little bad that Muika had to walk all the way out here and all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:52 am

"Y-" Before Muika could ask, Nadia answered her unspoken question as she stated that she was fine. She'd just gotten dizzy from the looks of it, and had her balance back so that was good.

How far...

"Ah... Maybe a bit of a distance from the school?" That was the most familiar location marker she knew of anyway; "B-But it's fine, I can just use Bringer's Light to get home quickly. Long distances aren't a problem."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:41 pm

She nodded, raising a hand to run through her hair, wishing she just had a nice comfy couch to sit on right now. She picked up her pace a little bit, hoping to reach home soon. "Okay. S'good." She didn't know Muika could move that fast. Or maybe she did? It was hard to remember right now.

"Was gonna say, you can crash on my couch." She said, explaining why she'd asked.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:48 pm

"M-Mm..." Muika gave a small nod as she followed Nadia; "It's fine, it won't take me but...but a few minutes or so to get home if I use Bringer's Light so no worries..."

Getting home definitely wasn't a problem, Nadia didn't need to...to go out of her way to offer her a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 10:05 pm

As they rounded the corner, Nadia saw her place coming into view. "ahhh, here we go. I'm still not used to finding my way around this crazy bastard city. The last place I was was waaay smaller than this." She gestured around at the surroundings. She'd been in a sleepy little town before. Could walk across the whole damn thing in an hour. She hadn't minded it but Nyssa had hated it. When she had to leave there, well... she decided to go a little bigger. It turned out to be too damn easy to find her once you figured out what town she was in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:51 am

"Y-Yeah, this place is...pretty big." This city was huge, though she was sure there were even bigger places, but still... it wasn't like it being bigger was necessary, this size was just fine.

Well, with big cities like this, it was easier to hide so... even if she didn't have to worry about that anymore. It was still something to consider when coming here.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 4:30 am

Nadia nodded. Yeah.. It was... but whatever, getting lost was an okay price for the ability to get lost when you needed to. Right now though, she was happy to be home, where she could drink, pass out, etc. etc.

She approached the apartment, Muika still in tow and stopped at the stairs. Her apartment was up on the third floor "Hey." She turned back to Muika. "Thanks. You wanna come in for a bit?" She figured she could be hospitable for helping her.. not die and all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 4:59 am

Muika walked along with Nadia as they approached the woman's apartment, stopping at the stairs once they'd reached the building.

Come in?

"U-Um, sure..." She gave a small nod, it was...an invitation so it was good to accept. She was unsure though if Nadia was just offering out of politeness or if she actually wanted her there, but...she would accept.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:39 am

Nadia headed up the stairs, catching her foot once, but grabbing the rail and quickly righting herself. There was a rather sizeable pile of discarded booze bottles under the stairs, as well as a few stains that looked, to the keen observer, like they could very easily have been blood, possibly from scraped knees. Nadia had spent a lot of time drunkenly ascending these stairs.

When they got to the top, she pulled out her keys and tried to unlock the door for a moment before realizing it was already unlocked. Nyssa was still home, good. But as she opened the door and found the lights off, she realized her sister wasn't home, she probably just left in a huff when she called and forgot to lock the door. "Little shit," She grumbled before waving Muika in, flicking the lights on.

The apartment was cozy, or it would have been if it were less cluttered. The front door led to a living room setup, with a waist high divider separating it from the kitchen. There was a hallway to the left that looked like it led to bedrooms, one of which was closed, the other was open and visibly messy. Nadia quickly walked over and shut that one.

The living room had a couch and a comfy chair facing a television (which was against the same wall the door was on) and behind it, next to the kitchen was a dining table. The walls were mostly undecorated except with one or two movie posters that the sisters had agreed on. They put up seasonal decorations, but those were all in storage at the moment.

"Have a seat, I'll get you a drink." Nadia wanted to be a good host, at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Muika followed Nadia up the stairs, her hands going out slightly when Nadia seemed to nearly trip before the woman caught herself. Okay, that was good; she'd be fine then...

There seemed to be...dried blood on the stairs, and from what Muika could assume, Nadia had taken this trek more than a couple of times like this.

Upon reaching the apartment, Muika waited until Nadia opened the door.

Little...

She must be referring to her sister...

Giving a nod to Nadia's words, Muika moved to seat herself while Nadia went about getting the drinks she'd mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:39 pm

Nadia dug through the fridge, which was mostly full of leftovers, water, beer, various juices, etc. Neither of the Rashids were exactly neat freaks. Nyssa was more organized than Nadia, but not by a lot and the fridge reflected their combined messiness rather well. She pulled a few beers out of the fridged and headed back, tossing one to Muika before plopping on whatever seat she didn't take. The caps were twist offs and she was quickly downing the drink.

Unlike the sake at the bar, she'd found a store that carried what happened to be imports in this country. She wasn't crazy about the price, but it was worth it for her faves. She finished sipping and sat in silence, waiting till she could think of something to say. She wasn't used to guests.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 6:35 am

Accepting the drink, and catching it as it was tossed to her, Muika looked at the bottle. Beer? She'd...had some type before, long ago, though it wasn't this type. Did they taste different? If it were different brands they would be made somewhat differently, right...?

She untwisted the cap, though unlike Nadia she took sips. Beer was harder for her to down, if she drank too much she'd make a bad face and she didn't want Nadia's courtesy to go to waste.

Muika was however, entirely unsure of what to say now...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:10 am

Nadia guzzled a good bit of hers and gave a refreshed sigh, tipping her head back. Well, she was home, her nose was set, nobody was dead. All in all, not the worst night. Nyssa wasn't home but they'd been having a rough patch.

"'m surprised you came." She said out of the blue. "Was kind of a dick to you the only time we met before." There were plenty of things about Muika that were curious to Nadia, but most of that fell under prying, which she was staunchly against, but this at least seemed relevant.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 am

"Mm..." They weren't close, but... Muika hadn't wanted Nadia to get into trouble, or get arrested or anything. That wouldn't have been good at all, and the bartender had been...quite serious when he'd mentioned calling the cops.

So she'd come...

"It's good...cops weren't involved..." She replied, unsure of what to really say.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:09 am

"Huh."   eyes widening a little bit, her hand coming up to rub her chin pensively.  Well.  She hadn't realized the bartender was THAT mad.  She was... quite fortunate that Muika had come by.  There was no way going to jail would be a good idea.

"Well... Thanks.. I owe you.."  She sunk into her seat, getting comfortable, tipping her head back and sighing.  Jeez, she was too drunk.  "I'll be less of a shit this time, I promise."  She said with a halfhearted laugh before taking another swig of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:14 am

"Mm, it wasn't a problem." Muika replied, giving a small nod as Nadia sunk into her seat and made herself comfortable.

She hadn't been busy, so it wasn't a hassle really to go and check on things, and see her home. The bartender had definitely been mad, Muika could only be thankful she hadn't...had to try to talk to him, she was unsure if she could have spoken much...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:46 pm

Nadia narrowed her eyes, giving a low little noise. "H..Hey... I don't thank people often. Don't be modest when I actually do." She said with a pointed finger before taking another swig. She was being nice to Muika. Even in her drunken state, she didn't expect Muika to appreciate Nadia acting how she was supposed to act to everyone, but... Muika had done her a solid so she WAS trying to be hospitable.

"So... yeah... thank you." There. She said it twice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:58 pm

"R-Right..." Muika gave a nod; "Welcome."

She didn't want Nadia to think she didn't need her thanks, it really hadn't been a problem though. The woman wanted to thank her, so she'd accept.

Thankfully, with her tiny, tiny sips at the beer, and how weak it was in comparison to the sake she'd had upon their first encounter, Muika was silently glad there would be no repeat of being drunk herself from what she could see.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Nadia tipped back her beer and finished it, placing the bottle on the floor. "Man... This town can be a drag... sometimes anyway. What do you do for fun, Muika?" She asked, tipping her head back and closing her eyes. She was still awake, she just... needed the room to stop spinning for a bit. She reached out her hand to take another drink before realizing she didn't have another beer handy. Ugh... the fridge was so far away...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 11:15 pm

"F...For fun?" That... Nadia might be more than a bit disappointed with her answer. Really...she had rather... H-Hell, before she was able to gain some normalcy in her life she hadn't had any activities she did for fun at all...

What...she did for fun...

"Um, I don't really have much..." Other than the typical: Read, spend time with Iyuki, etc., answer. There...Wasn't much at all... Sometimes she spent time with Miyako, that was fun too, and Aoi whenever she happened to pop in... "When I'm not...home reading or with Iyuki, I sometimes spend time with a friend? I-I don't have many, really but it's...still nice to spend time with them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was a short list
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next