(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

It was a short list

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

It was a short list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 3:39 am

"Yeah, for fun." She repeated, wondering if Muika hadn't heard her. What was she getting all nervous for. She'd brought Muika in, given her a beer. By Game of Thrones logic, she couldn't hurt Muika if she wanted... except for that whole... whatever. She tried to get up before sitting back down. Woah. Room was spinny.. That wasn't good.

"Hmm. that's... not very exciting. Then again, I guess for fun, I skate, or drink and watch television so... I'm not one to judge." She said with a 'HAH'. "Can you.. go grab me a beer? My legs are getting all wobbly." She asked with a groan, reaching down to rub the slacks as if that would help.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:09 am

"Mm." Muika gave a small nod, it...wasn't on the exciting ends of things she knew; she was happy to just be...settled down now, her life had plenty of excitement in the early years so it was good to calm now. "I watch some television with Iyuki sometimes, but I-I don't have anything I watch regularly."

When Nadia asked if she could get her another drink, she gave a small nod; "Sure."

Moving from her seat, she headed off to get the woman a second beer; if her legs were wobbly then it wouldn't be good for her to be getting up herself to get it.

Grabbing the beer, she headed back over to Nadia, handing the woman the drink before seating herself.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:33 am

Nadia took the bottle happily. "See. This is a friend, right here." She said to the empty room and gesturing to Muika before she gripped the cap with both hands and hulked the top off... along with a few pieces of bottle, which broke from the lip, falling into the beer.... and cutting her hand.

It was possible she was very drunk.

She looked in the bottle, swirling it around. "Ugh... Still good." She said lifting it to drink, the blood from the cut on her palm starting to slowly ooze down the side.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:36 am

Muika was a bit surprised by the words and gesture, but said nothing to deny it, letting Nadia open and enjoy her drink as she brought her own up to take another tiny sip.

Though...

"U-Um, do you have any bandages... You're hands starting to bleed, I can treat it if you...have the supplies." The blood was oozing down, it'd be best to bandage it...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:42 am

She pulled the bottle away. "Huh? Bandages? What are you..." She hiccuped and looked at her hand. "Oh... Jeez...." She put the bottle down and wiped it on her pants. "Oh, that's not.. a good idea... shit..." She shook her head. "Um... Y-yeah.. in the bathroom counter." She said, gesturing. Shiiit. She held her hand above her head, trying to keep it from bleeding too much. Really it just made the blood start dripping down her arm. "Ahhh, be quick!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:48 am

"R-Right!"

Quickly, Muika set aside her drink and headed towards the bathroom; not taking long to locate it, she found the bandages on the counter just as Nadia had said and grabbed them.

She returned to the woman, seeing that her hand was still bleeding though she hadn't expected it to stop.

"H-Here..." First thing first was to clean it up, afterwards she would go about bandaging it for Nadia. This task was a simple one, so it wasn't a problem to get through at all and when she was done she stepped back. "Got it..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:56 am

Nadia held her hand up before Muika told her it was done. She looked at it, flipping the hand over. "Huh... Nice work.." She said, picking her beer back up, immediately getting some of the blood from it on the bandages before taking a drink. Some of the glass that fell in the bottle got into her mouth almost immediately and she spit it out, putting the bottle down.

"Shit... I have drank entirely too much, Muika... I'm so sorry." She shook her head, god she was the wooorrrrrst friend.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:03 am

"N-No...the...the wound is fine, just so long as it stays clean while it heals up." Nadia didn't need to apologize, she was just...drinking because she wanted to, Muika couldn't fault the woman for doing things she enjoyed doing.

Her hand was bandaged and the bleeding had been taking care of, so everything was fine now.

"D-Don't need...to apologize." Nadia would just need to be careful with her hand, the blood on the outside that she'd gotten on it should be...fine, it wasn't messing with the injury so...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:49 am

Nadia pulled herself up, her feet planting on the edge of the cushy chair, not quite curling up in it. She looked at the hand again, before tipping her head back. "Okay..." She said with a sigh. She still felt bad... This was twice now she'd been shitty to Muika...

"I was in a war." She said suddenly. "Like... when I was a kid. I was drafted when I was... like six..." She said. "That's when my powers manifested." She added before closing her eyes, grumbling quietly. She wasn't asleep yet... just... she wanted to tell Muika that... for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:53 am

With Nadia's word, Muika seated herself again, her hands moving to lightly grasp the ends of her top as the other woman began speaking. Her words...were surprising, certainly not something that she expected to hear.

A-A war...

Her eyes shifted down to her hands as they began toying slightly out of nervous habit; s...should she...say something...?

"S-Similar..." Kinda... Not a war, but... "I-I was...g-grabbed off the streets...when I was...little..."

She couldn't see herself opening up...fully, but...Nadia had told her that so...Muika felt she could share a little at least...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 6:02 am

Nadia glanced her way, nodding, her eyes drooping closed. "S'rough." She said before reaching her fist out, perhaps drunkenly believing she was fist bumping Muika as she slowly turned to lay on her side in the chair, curling up a little.

"Least I got my sister out of there." She said half awake. "S'only really good thing I ever did.." she muttered, barely lucid between the sleepiness and the drunkenness.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 6:09 am

"Mm...I don't...have any siblings, n-never did..." Muika replied, "It's good though...that you got her out..."

When it came to situations like those...as alienating and alone as it can be...it's best not to have family, that way you don't see a sibling go through what you were going through...

At least Nadia had...gotten her sister and herself out of that life, and they were alright now...for the most part.

She was happy for what she had now, e-even if it was...still a bit new to her to think that she had family now. I-Iyuki was family, that's how she felt, and she was sure his family considered her...f-family...

Looking over to the now laying down Nadia, she noticed the woman seemed to be asleep for the most part...well, half-asleep. Her voice sounded it, and her eyes had shut. Perhaps she'd be able to rest...

She would...probably need water when she woke up though, maybe...

Muika made a mental note to set some water nearby in case Nadia fell asleep before she left. That would...would be the good thing to do...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:06 am

She curled up a little more, nodding. "Yeah... S'onlgoodth I evdo." She muttered, nearly incomprehensibly as she drifted off into a drunken sleep, looking comfortable for a minute before she slipped off of the chair, laying halfway on the floor, beginning to immediately snore.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:49 am

It seemed...Nadia was completely out of it now.

Realizing this, Muika waited a moment in her seat before standing; she went to dispose of her own drink before getting a glass of water for Nadia. Placing the glass near the mostly asleep woman, she looked around and found a blanket of sorts.

Using it, she covered Nadia some, not wanting to try to disturb her or anything.

Since the woman was asleep, it would be best to head home now...

Nodding, Muika made sure things were alright before heading towards the door and attempting to slip outside. It seemed...she and Nadia had had a few things similar about them...not something she'd entirely have guessed at the start...

Well, it had been...a nice time for the most part. Nadia wasn't bleeding anymore or anything so her injuries should heal fine...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was a short list   It was a short list - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was a short list
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3