(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:19 am

Mia...seemed to beat him to the punch when it came to the desk, he would just...stare up at the ceiling then. That scratch...just keep thinking about...how that scratch could have possibly gotten there. So mysterious...

"I-I..I-I am the fa...family head...a-and...i-it...it is...k-known that w-we're at least...i-in a relationship...i-i-it...it's a nat...natural step..." I-It was! It was a perfectly...natural step...for a couple to take...

Scratch...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:28 am

"A-Aren't nobles...supposed to...m-m-m-marry...first...?" Mia's voice squeaked under the desk, cracking on the word she had such trouble saying. She had been studying! Studying lots and that seemed to be how it went nowadays, though there were a few times betrotheds would move in if they had no other family and just...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:32 am

"I-I-I...I-I would rather..d-d...do things...n-normally...n-not...n-n...nobility standards...i-it's a perfectly...n-...natural step...a-and I'm sure...the s-s-servants would stick u-up for us and agree we-we are not doing anything w-w-...wrong..."

Some aspects of their relationship were...being kept private, but...but...just because she moved in didn't mean they were...doing...such things...

He would think it again, it was a perfectly natural s-step to make...e-especially now that they had...had had their confessions and had become even more serious...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:41 am

"...But...we..." Mia's voice spluttered to a halt, they did...by any standards, do many things wrong. Masaru was forgetting that, how could he forget that! The servants might stick up for them but sleeping together every night would not help the main problem that occurred and caused them to break the rules! It would probably make it worse...

Still she hadn't answered Masaru...just put forth potential problems... Taking a deep breath, Mia attempted to speak and failed utterly as it just came out in a squeak. Instead she got on her hands and knees and moved closer and closer, laying her head on Masaru's lap as she drew in courage from him. "I-I...g-guess...then... I-I... If its...not...n-not a problem..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:45 am

The scratch... How would a scratch get on the ceiling? Nothing had ever been thrown around in here, nothing in this generation anyway... had this always been an office? It had been for as long as he could remember...

That scratch though...

Huh?

Finally, his eyes shifted back down to Mia as he felt her rest her head on his lap and...agree. She... She wanted...to...

"O-Of course it wouldn't be a problem! N-Not at all!" His words came out quick, but considering his still growing flustered state he had to speak quickly or he wouldn't be able to at all!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:50 am

"Mmm..." Mia nodded then, one short nod against his lap before her face flipped down so he couldn't see even a hint of her red face. What was she going to do about her house how was she going to pack it all up and where would it all go and...

And her books and hidden doorway and...

All her sewing stuff would have to go first! Then her games...oh god all her gaaaaaames! And the hidden posters... what...maybe she could save them for Nozomi one day? No! She loved them all...

The figurines too...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:55 am

"M...mm...Th-There's...plenty of room here...n-nowhere near...all of the rooms here are even used so..." Masaru added, again explaining that...that if she...stayed here things would be fine. She'd have room for...for everything and more...

Th...They'd agreed...on this...then.

They...

His eyes glanced around landing on the food again, he...he was supposed to of...eaten that... Whoops...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:01 am

"Mhm..." Mia nodded again against his lap, unable to move since her legs were now jelly and dead. She would have to amputate, there was no way she could survive with useless legs. How had...had it come to this!? She was supposed to have been...taking him to an onsen to relax not utterly destroying them both with...

She was moving in with him... Oh god what was Papa gonna say... A small high pitched sound came from her and she shook her head. Mia had to tell him, but how...how to break the news...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:10 am

They...They would be living together...then. They would't just be staying over for nights at a time at each other's homes...

This was a big step...but it was also the next one for them.

Masaru looked to Mia at hearing her squeak; this was...extremely flustering...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:17 am

"...M-Masa...you should eat..." Mia was content to lay here, but he needed food. Masaru needed nutrients and calories! He definitely couldn't afford to lose any weight... "S-So we can...pack and go...to the onsen..."

Yeah...focus on that... not on the Papa that was going to kill Masaru... She sat up and gave a sheepish laugh, her hand messing with her hair in a nervous fashion. Her violet eyes glanced up to see Masaru looking down and she froze, not expecting to meet his eyes as she now stared. "Um... when?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:23 am

Eat...right, he needed to eat and they could get poked and leave. Maybe...the trip would do them some good...they could get used to the idea themselves...

"Alright..." He gave a small nod just as Mia lifted her head.

If it were possible, his face burned brighter as they locked eyes.

When...

" W-Whenever....is convenient for you...soon, but...whenever you want..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:29 am

Moving to crawl from the desk, Mia smiled very softly and nodded as Masaru agreed to eat. She would get up and go pack for him a bit...it...wasn't like this was super out of nowhere! They loved each other very much, it was only natural to...to... want to be around each other more and take this important step!

She was midway to standing when his words, his silly freaking words, caused her to just stop and stare for a moment before a bubble of laughter welled up. "M-Masa... Soon but, whenever I want as long as its soon?"

He'd said soon in there... so he wanted her here that badly? Her face was already as red as it got as she turned away, standing up fully and just trying not to giggle more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:34 am

"I...I was just..." He could not exactly explain his words properly. S...Soon would just be best, they'd decided on this...after all...

Food...

"I'll eat...and then help you with the packing..."

She was laughing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:39 am

Mia nodded, Masaru's cute stutters making her a little less flustered. Enough so that she could turn and gently settle her lips against his in a sweet kiss before she backed away with a red faced smile. He would eat and then help her...pack...

She gave a second nod, not trusting her voice at the moment due to his words and then scurried off to the bathroom first. There was a weird commotion in the halls but she wasn't paying too much attention. She had to get this things together and bathroom stuff was the safest to grab first! Then she'd head to the bedroom and find clothes suitable for human world...though it was an Onsen. Wearing kimonos or yukatas were perfectly fine. He could pick out what he wanted... but she'd help!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:49 am

It was a short kiss, but Masaru responded to it before she pulled away.

It was hard to...find words...

As she scurried off and out of the office he turned towards his food she'd brought and carefully went about beating. He'd...unknowingly put off food...he needed to eat.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:02 am

Mia got the bath things together in her arms and headed for his bedroom. She was confused why the servants seemed to be rushing about but without her cloak the woman was too scared to ask. Instead she opened the door to his room and closed it behind her. An overnight bag... well two of them. One for essentials and one for clothing...

She set the bathing items down, headed to his closet and began searching through it for clothes to take. Masaru hung up everything he could...she'd seen his folding jobs a few times and man were they a treat. She almost wished he would fold things so she could see it again...

Mia sighed though and pulled out a few different outfits for him, he could pick his own underwear and sleeping robes but she knew what would be best to wear due to her extensive research!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:09 am

Masaru continued eating, eating it all so he would be full up. It would at least be enough to hold him over...

Standing from his desk, he left the room to head towards his bedroom. He would need to get a few things for himself.

" I...I finished eating, what do I need to get?" He questioned, stepping inside and sliding the door closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:19 am

"Just pick out what you want. I have the rest done." Mia's voice was shy and quiet despite the fact that she had hopped away from the bed like a startled cat as Masaru entered. She wasn't used to the idea that this would soon be her house too. It had only been a short time! How could she be!?

It was flustering and she couldn't even look at Masaru at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:28 am

"Alright." Masaru nodded, heading towards his closet. He would likely need to get his sleeping robes...

He gathered his usual ones, though after a bit he also pulled out the robe Mia had made him. It was special! It...it should be brought along!

He gathered everything else he needed and brought them to the bag Mia had gotten for him.

"This should do it..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:39 am

"M-Mhm! W-We are almost all set... to go..." Mia nodded, attempting to not see Masaru grab the robe she made for him. She failed, she failed so hard and her face was a flushed mess as she shifted around in a nervous way.

He brought it over to the bag...Oh she should fold them for him! Mia scooted closer, still flustered beyond ability to function, and then began her attempt to fold his clothes up for him. She was better than he was but no one would mistake her for a professional by far as she stood by his side and packed the clothing away. "U-Um...it doesn't bother you, me doing this for you?"

It was almost like she was...his...his...wi...Do not think that term! Think slightly less flustering things like where she would live in the mansion! "A-And...um... where will I stay...in the mansion? Will I just..get my own room?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:50 am

Masaru allowed Mia to take the robes to fold them, he was a helpless case in that regard and was glad to have Mia's help.

Did he mind?

He shook his head; " No, it's...it's alright. I'm happy to have your help...really."

A...Ah right, where she would be staying...

"Well... Giving you your own room isn't a problem, you...can also stay with me... b-but... We can get you your own room...and you can still stay with me..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:01 am

"Mmm... We can go then..." Mia nodded and finished packing up his clothes, zipping up the bag and stepping back so the man could grab it himself. She'd need to grab her cloak, it had all she needed in it already and then they could be off!

She was already in her gigai, Masaru would have to grab his... but before she could point that out the man responded to her question. She squeaked and hopped back again, looking around the room in confusion. It was...pretty bare... There'd definitely be room for her small amount of things...

Her face was looking at the floor and was that a scuff mark there? She wondered how it got there... who had scuffed it... it had been taken care of to not grow larger but...

"H-Here...is fine... I-In here...would make me...happy..." It was probably a bad idea and would set off so many alarms in so many people's heads but... She was moving in with Masaru because she wanted to be near him and take this step. Sleeping in another room or having all of her things in another room seemed silly!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:09 am

"I'll get my gigai then..." With a nod Masaru took his now packed bag. His gigai was kept in another room, so he would fetch it next.

He stopped though, at Mia's response. "W-With me then...that won't be a problem..."

He shot her a smile, shy but he was happy...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:17 am

Mia smiled in return, hers as shy and flustered as she felt right now as her eyes glanced up to Masaru for the brief moment before he left the room. Once he was gone, she stumbled over to his bed and tossed herself on it. She needed a few moments...to collect herself...

A knock sounded at the door and she heard someone set something down outside of it. Her cloak maybe, but Mia just laid face down on the bed for now. How...to tell...everyone...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:24 am

Masaru headed down the halls, heading directly towards where his gigai was kept.

He entered it, and due to it already being dressed in fresh...modern clothes... he was ready to leave whenever Mia was.

He made his way back to his room where Mia was waiting.

"Back..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next