(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:39 am

Mia rolled around on the bed, mussing up her clothes and hair though really she couldn't contain it at this point. Her hands were on her face, she was beat red and she had been muttering the whole time to herself. "What am I supposed to do... Papa will be so upset, but I want this! I want to be by his side and... and just...its...so scary just deciding this like this! I didn't know he...wanted this... I...love him so much...its...its..."

She heard footsteps, having grabbed her cloak by now, and popped up on the bed and adjusting her clothing and hair as Masaru walked back in. "W-Welcome back! H-Here I'll...make sure we have...everything..."

He looked as nice as always in the gigai's clothing, a blush coming over her face she could never stop. She instead focused on the room and made sure there was nothing to be forgotten before rushing over to Masaru. This would soon be hers...too... nope! She had to flee for now. "W-We should hurry! I-I made a reservation and check in times...start soon so...i-if we go we can have more time... to relax..."

That was the only reason!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:44 am

"R-Right..."

Check in times, then they needed to get going then so they had more time...

"Alright." She could make sure they had everything they needed first...

Ah, right... Ikari. Even if this were a vacation of sorts it'd be foolish not to bring him.

He moved to the stand where the sword was kept and took him. Humans wouldn't be able to see...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:56 am

Mia adjusted her cloak over her shoulders and tied it carefully as she waited for Masaru to get his sword. He could defend them without it but it'd be safer even with the limiters for them both, it was always better to be prepared and not need it.

Once he had the weapon in hand, she reached out and held Ikari as well, her hand slipping around the side so she could sort of clasp the sword as well as his hand. She gave Masaru a warm smile before looking ahead, unable to keep her face from tinting. "L-Lets go then."

Get away from this room and mansion for now! Don't...don't think about things... Mia began leading him out now that the halls were oddly silent and no one was in sight...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:01 am

"Let's go...then...aha" Masaru gave a small laugh, a bit sheepish in tone as Mia slipped her hand to hold his as he held Ikari.

They shouldn't wait around, they should get there as early as possible. It...It would also be good to get out of the mansion.....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:16 am

Mia led Masaru out of the mansion and towards an empty spot on the grounds. The hell butterfly that had been hiding in her hair against her neck and somehow survived her rolling around, floated ahead of her and opened the gate. She had scouted around the onsen, finding a secure location for the portal to open nearby. They could pretend they arrived normally and all would be fine!

Tugging Masaru through the gate, they arrived in a bamboo grove that hid the large place from view. They were deep in Oita prefecture, in the tourist town of Yufuin at one of their many onsen. It wasn't a busy time so she felt secure despite knowing that... And despite having her father and Lakshmi's wallets to draw on she had definitely not wanted to use them too much for this!

Instead she tugged the man along with a soft smile as the portal behind them closed. "I figured...somewhere not too modern might make you happier. The whole town is similar to home...so I felt... it'd be nice for you..."

More relaxing to not have too many things he felt he needed to figure out!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:23 am

Heading through the gate, Masaru's eyes roamed the area after they'd exited. This place...just from where they'd come out...it looked really nice.

This bamboo grove...

Hearing Mia's reasoning for choosing here made him smile, one that didn't hold as much shyness as before.

"I'm glad you chose here. This place seems really nice, Mia." He replied.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:37 am

Mia blushed but her smile was bright and warm as she led Masaru out of the grove. They looked just like a regular couple taking a walk and the few people around ignored them after a few looks at, well, their looks. Everything was worth it, every single thing, to have Masaru say that and smile at her because of her work...

"I-I'm glad my work paid off. There it is! S-See? At least here...even if its like home, you can't sneak away to work since I have the hell butterfly's trust." Said butterfly landed on her head, flicking its wings at Masaru almost...disdainfully. It then turned around and rather obviously gave him its rear end.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:43 am

That...butterfly...did it not like him or something? A confused look crossed his face for a split second before he put his focus on Mia and the place she'd brought them.

At her comment about work though...another sheepish laugh had come up.

"I see, it looks really nice! I promise, I won't attempt to do any working."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:00 am

"You promised not to work yourself too hard either... If I have to sit on you to make sure you don't I will." Mia muttered, glancing up at Masaru and unaware of the butterfly's obvious snub. She led him up the steps to the doorway, sliding it open since she had a free hand before taking him inside. The woman at the desk bowed and so Mia did so in return before letting go of Masaru's hand to handle things at the counter.

A few minutes later she had the keys to the room and headed back over to Masaru. The inside wasn't anything out of the ordinary for the man though many others might find it curious or neat and she pointed to the stairs. "Our room is upstairs, I got a nice balcony one so we can...sit outside if you wanted..."

Her face was flushed as she smiled, waving him to take one of the keys she was holding out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:08 am

"A...Ah...I promise I won't make you resort to such methods. I will not overwork myself in anyway."

She would...not need to sit on him to keep him from work.

As she led them inside, Masaru gave a polite bow as well to the employee as Mia got the key.

"That sounds great." He replied at her mentions of the balcony before he accepted the key she was offering him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:21 am

He...he wouldn't be able to with her around...all the time now... Mia thought that and then pushed it aside as her face burned with heat. Leading him up the stairs, she took him down the hallway where it was quiet but not entirely silent. There were people staying in the rooms other than them, though few would be indoors at this time.

She took him to the one at the end of the hallway, unlocked the door and then walked inside, smiling at the room even though they'd have to sleep on futons. Though the futons were supposed to be surprisingly comfortable even so...

"Sh-She normally would lead us to the room, but someone had to go home due to a family emergency so the manager is dealing with people coming in since it is check in time..." Mia explained, not wanting the manager to look bad as she moved to the table and began unpacking her things from her cloak. "There will be things brought up later we will need, such as wooden tubs for our bath items..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:42 am

He tried not to let his eyes wander too much as they walked up the stairs and down the halls. It was a familiar setting, but this was still a new experience for him and he wanted to see all the scenery.

They reached their room, and he gave a smile upon entering it. It looked nice, they would need futons it seemed, but it'd been a long time since he'd used one!

"I see, that's alright; I think we should be fine until we need something." Masaru replied, turning to Mia to see her unpacking her things.

Seeing her do that, he should unpack as well!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:01 am

Mia got all her bath stuff organized, her clothes for the next few days laid out and then her sleeping gowns... Everything was set on the table for now before she moved to the closet. This room was much larger than the normal ones, she could have swore she had gotten a normal room... Maybe Papa or Lakshmi? It even had a divider you could pull to make it smaller... Definitely Papa.

Opening the closet, there was room in it for her clothing and she set the folded items inside as well as tugging off her cloak and folding it up too. "Here, gimme yours too and I'll get it all set."

...They'd be...doing this together soon... normally... Mia turned red and buried her face in her arms against the closet for a moment at the thought, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:13 am

They'd certainly gotten a big room, but that was good. Big was good, he liked it like this. Looking over to Mia again after he'd gotten his bath items out and organized like Mia he began removing his clothes for the next few days to put them away as well.

When Mia offered to take them though, he allowed it and handed them off to her.

"A-Alright..." Masaru nodded, though... "M-Mia?"

She was flustered again... considering their recent conversation though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:17 am

"S-Sorry I...just...mmm..." Mia straightened up enough to begin putting Masaru's clothes away, flustered past ability to speak at the moment as she rather sloppily set the clothes in the closet. The room had windows and a door leading out to the balcony...another reason she had picked a balcony room was due to that fact. Two exits...

She just was having too many feelings, her heart racing too much to just bare for the moment. It needed to stop! She needed it to stop so she could sort things out and... Another flustered sound escaped her as she ended up dropping the clothes on the closet shelf as she leaned against it again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:24 am

"I-It's alrigh-Mia!?" Mia had suddenly dropped the clothing on the shelf before leaning against it again like she'd just been doing. She was almost too flustered to function! He...He was still flustered too, he really was, but-!

They...Should they...t-try to talk...about things more...?

"D-Do...you want to talk...about things more...?" He might as well ask, though he'd averted his eyes again, blushing furiously again as he did so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:28 am

"I-I'm..." She couldn't get fine out! She wasn't fine! Mia wasn't fine at all! She slid down to her knees and then fell onto her side, laying with her face almost against the closet door now. Her hands covered her face though, the red color too warm by far for her tastes.

It got worse as she realized, they were alone. Masaru and her were entirely alone! On this trip...when they got back she'd be moving in with him too...

It...was...almost...like...a honeymoon....

Mia choked on the thought, shaking her head. They couldn't talk about it! They couldn't talk about anything! She should throw herself off of this balcony and end everything!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:35 am

Masaru moved to seat himself on the floor as Mia slide down to her side, hiding her face from him. He...attempted lying next to her to be on eye level, but... he feared that would only cause her to become more flustered.

"M-Mia...?" He asked, reaching out to her to lightly pet her hair in a gentle fashion. They...They needed to relax...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:39 am

Mia heard Masaru get closer, her mind frazzled but still able to pick up on that. He called her name and petted her hair though, soothing her after a few moments of just flustered sounds from the woman.

She pushed the utterly NOPE thought from her head and instead focused on other less dangerous ones... "M-Mm..you are right. We should talk more... A-About this."

Her voice may have been muffled from her hands at first, but it became more clear as his head pettings did the work of relaxing her. She rolled slightly so she was facing Masaru, her eyes trained on the tatami for the moment though. It was important and they both wanted it! But...there needed to be a real discussion about it first! "Wh-Where do we...start?"

She had no idea where to begin though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:48 am

Then they'd talk about this.

Where would they start then...though?

"U-Um...Th-The mansion...will be just as much y-y...your home...as it is mine...or Nozomi's." Masaru began, though his stuttering had returned. "Y-You've gotten much more...used to the layout, but if you want...I can help you get used to it.

N-Not much...will change in terms of...s-sleeping arrangements...since we decided on that. I-It'll just be like when you stay over, b-but this time..."

She wouldn't be staying over, she'd be staying.

I-It made him...happy, and they both wanted this so... it-it was just really flustering!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:53 am

Masaru's words just caused Mia to curl up, this time around him as she turned to her side and used him for emotional support. "M-My home...too then..."

Why was this so hard? She loved him so much... he loved her... why was this so flustering?! "I-I'll just...be staying over...every night...for...for..."

Mia couldn't say it! She squeaked and buried her face against his leg, hiding it for a moment while she vibrated. "I-I'd like help getting used to it, when we get back... I know...some areas but...there's others you've never shown me...or all of the grounds?"

She knew there was a chunk of land for the Shirakawa's... she'd just never seen most of it. There were other things she needed to know though... "U-Um...what would be my responsibilities? L-Like...dishes or..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:00 am

E-Every night for...for...

I-Ignore the heat, ignore it! Masaru attempted to keep his focus on Mia, and attempting to help her relax...even if his words had done the opposite.

"We can take time to walk around the...the grounds then, and I can show you around...parts of the place you haven't been..."

Her responsibilities...

"W-Well... We can...c-cook whenever we choose to, that's something the servants are usually lenient towards allowing me to do since...hobby, and so we can...do that together o-or alternate." He replied, trying to think of things; "Ch-Chores-wise...the servants typically handle them, I've t-tried to help before, but they really don't allow me to that much..."

Let's see... What else...

"Th-There's... You were...learning some things about...a n-noble's duties..." Though he was still unsure where or when she was getting such lessons. "Y-You could... the...the household could be...be something you could l-learn to r-r-run... I-I can't do that by myself really...with work and all..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:08 am

"That would be nice..." Mia smiled softly, thinking of a nice calming walk. Focus on a nice calming walk. Do not focus on a nice calming walk around your new home...

She flushed and nodded, pleased at least she'd get to cook still... Her and Masaru cooking together would be nice and it relaxed him a lot. "O-Okay. I can...deal with that. I-I um...hate chores... a lot..."

She was so awful at them even if she had to do them! Laundry was fine and other things but... Sweeping and dusting and mopping and stuff... Picking up things... It was all a huge hassle!

Everything he was saying was making it more and more like they had gotten married and was going to be taking her home to be his Lady! Her fluster was extreme before...she popped up like a daisy, eyes wide as her hands went to his mouth to cover it. "I-I can't run.. your household! I...I...am ...I... not...not... the... Lady..."

No more he wasn't allowed to say anymore! She had been learning about noble duties but you didn't just...make her the person who ran the household! There would... "N-No one would listen to me... I-I mean I run a lot... of parts...of my division... B-But... No one...would...respect...my authority..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:13 am

"W-Well the servants handle them overall, and will likely refuse if you attempt to do their work for them so you're in luck on the chores...aha..." Masaru replied, giving a sheepish smile, though...

Th...That part...

"Th...The servants already li-like you so...so I-I'm sure they'd hear out what you had t-to say if you wanted...wanted to ask them to do things, s-s-so I d-d-din't think it was...was too m-much of a jump..."

His words were muffled through her hands, b-but that was important to say! E-Even if she wa-wasn't the l-l...la...lady...

Th...The servants a-already did h-hold respect for her though! So them at least!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:21 am

Mia was lucky chores wise... but bossing the servants around? If...it would help Masaru she was ask them how...to do things... And Yuzuki too. If she could take a burden off of him by managing the household in his place...

Then she'd definitely try, but she'd work with them step by step. They were people who had worked there longer and knew better on a lot of things... He said they liked her and would...respect her but...she'd rather listen to them first and learn before trying to suggest things.

Her hands fell and so did her body, landing against his as she snuggled against him comfortingly. "Mm...I-I'll ask them and...and Yuzuki too... they'll...all teach me... So I can be of use to you..."

She'd take on the responsibilities, any of them, he needed her to! As long as she didn't have to do tons of chores...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next