(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:25 am

As Mia let her hands fall and body land against him, his arms moved to situate themselves around her comfortably before returning to gently stroke her hair.

"R-Right... Th-That'll be fine... Y-Yuzuki? Is she who you've been...l-learning things from?" If that were the case, it was a surprise...

O-Oh well, they've gotten...gotten things figured out, and had discussed important things.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:29 am

"Mhm... she's been...really helpful. She's...actually really nice but hides it. I just bring her cookies and help her learn how to...do normal stuff." Mia smiled against Masaru's chest, snuggling up as he petted her head more. Now this was relaxing, her breathing deepening a bit as she became more cooked noodle like and not uncooked and brittle.

"I-I...learned more than...how to serve you tea..." She admitted, flushing as she spoke that. It was obvious she had been but...but... it was her admitting it a lot. "...She...taught me how...to..."

Wear a noblewoman's garb, how to...bow properly... what kinds of family rankings existed in the seireitei and tons of other things.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:33 am

"I-I see...I'm glad you were able to go to her...for such things, and that her teachings have proven helpful to y-you..." He was glad...she was learning these things out of her...her own interest to do so, he didn't want her doing anything she didn't want to though...but this, she seemed to want to learn, and that was perfectly fine.

She taught her how to...?

Masaru blinked, waiting for her to continue but it seemed she was too flustered to do so.

He would continue to help her relax.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:39 am

"Mmm... Lots of...things... Like...how to do... things...and what...sort of histories...and rankings...and... All sorts of things... I...might need to...know..." Mia stuttered out her reply, getting it out finally but unable to provide details. Masaru couldn't know it all, she'd have to surprise him with it! Just now she had to ask Yuzuki for less...sporadic and random teachings and more focused on..things like household management...

"I-I guess cooking isn't part...of a noblewoman's job... They...they do a lot..." Mia murmured, remembering a bit more of what Yuzuki had taught her almost by accident. That woman ran her own household really... and did all sorts of things while still finding time to sneak out and see Hideki....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:43 am

Lots of things, he was curious to know all the sorts of things Yuzuki was teaching her, but he would be quiet about it since it seemed Mia wanted to keep it to herself for now.

Ah, the cooking...

"I-It's not...typically, it's not typically a job of the head either but I haven't let that stop me!" He said, giving a small smile; "W-We can still do that, so don't worry about b-being told you can't...th-the servants know we e-enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:53 am

"I-I know we don't have to worry about cooking... I just...mean it was a shock. Learning all this... Mmm...m-maybe one day if I learn enough I can...help you more. T-Take more of the pressure of...running your family off of you. D-Do the small things for you and let you...relax more. I-I can't be your lieutenant, but I can...help there...one day..." Mia's voice grew softer as she spoke, wanting more than anything to help Masaru and ease his burdens.

She'd learn more and more, faster now! She would be closer to Yuzuki's house and maybe she could tempt her over for lessons using the cookies...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:57 am

"T-Thank you, Mia; I'm happy...t-to have your help, though l-like you told me...d-don't overwork yourself..." Mia could...properly manage herself better than him, and knew better than to overwork herself, but...he still wanted to say it.

They could...make things easier on the clan, a-and he'd be able to...moderate his work better.

Leaning down some, he kissed the top of her head before giving another small smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:02 am

"I can handle more than you think..." Mia muttered, her hands sliding up his chest to his neck, where she tugged lightly on his hair at the back of his head. "Welcome though Masaru... I-I love you and want...to always help you."

She giggled softly, a smile on her lips even if he couldn't see, just happy to hold him like this for now as the tenseness left her body. Moving in...was becoming less flustering and more a really really amazingly good thing for both of them!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:07 am

Masaru gave a light laugh as Mia tugged at his hair, "I love you to, Mia...and it makes me really happy to hear that; I'm glad... we can help each other with things..."

Whether it was overworking, or getting passed shyness...they were able to work through those things somewhat together.

Sure, he still...had a very serious problem with overworking himself, but...he did want to change that.

This moving in thing, he was...happy about it, very happy.

"A-And with you living a-at the mansion, you'll be closer to your father, and Lakshmi, so you'll be able to see them easier, perhaps more often as well?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:14 am

Mia felt warm inside. Masaru's laughter always made her feel better, he had smiled a lot before but he also laughed now a lot... She knew more than anything else that he loved her because of small things like that. "I'm glad we can too... Thank you..."

He had helped her so much and she pulled away just enough to move her head up and kiss him softly. She would respond to him in a moment, though that did make her happy as well to hear. First she must kiss him! It took only a few moments before she pulled back, smiling at him as she nodded. "I hope Papa is happy with that! Papa can come visit lots and...and...Lakshmi too. If...she wants."

Mia was still a little pouty about that, unknowingly mirroring her father in that though his was much stronger and more violently inclined.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:19 am

"Welcome..."

Masaru gave his response before responding to the kiss after Mia had moved her head up to his own. After all that flustering talk it was good to share a kiss like this one. It was soft and sweet...

"Y-Yeah, it'd be good for you two to be able to see each other more." He replied; he knew visits would be harmless, and while Kaimu gave his little...hooded threats, they meant nothing. Mia needed to be able to see her father more, it was good for them to spend time with one another and bond.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:33 pm

"Mm, I'd like to spend more time with him. I don't get to see him enough...we both always end up too busy to do more than just visit slightly." But living this much closer to him...she could have more dinners with him! And his...his... girlfriend. Mia made a small grumpy grumble, her eyes averting. She knew Lakshmi was a good person and close to Masaru too but...

"...Masa? Um...if we...stay...together...and Papa and Lakshmi do too...wouldn't that make...Lakshmi your um...um..." Mia realized this situation was kind of...funny. She let her hand drop from his hair to come up and cover her mouth as she started to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Was Mia grumpy? That noise she'd just made...

Well, if she wanted, she would be able to have more opportunities tower her father, and she seemed happy with that at least.

If her father and Lakshmi stayed together though she would be...

He gave a sheepish laugh, it...it was a bit odd, b...but they were all happy in their respective relationships!

"As...long as we're all happy..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:53 pm

"...Um...yes..." Mia's giggles got stronger as Masaru gave a sheepish laugh, her head turning away as she hid her face in her hair. As long as they were all happy indeed... Still it was kind of really silly and weird!

There was a knock at the door and the manager from before announced herself before setting the required items outside of it. Mia's giggles halted as the other woman did so, before she turned back to Masaru. "So what would you want to do first? Bathe now or later? We could walk around, or we could just lay around the room... Get dinner soon? All sorts of options!"

There were also...potentially...other options that...she just ignored for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Masaru's sheepish laughter faded, though more quickly than expected as a knock was heard at the door, causing him to glance over towards it.

Ah, the manager was leaving things there. They could get what'd been left in a few moments.

What to do first though; "Hm...perhaps the baths would be nicer when it's night, or a bit dark out?"

It seemed like it'd be nicer anyway, there was just a good few things they could do it was kind of hard to truly decide right now. He didn't release his light hold around Mia as he continued to think; "We can eat in a bit, for now we can just relax in here?"

They had just gotten here really, and now that they were unpacked it'd be good to take a break. This trip was meant for relaxing after all, and when it came to food he'd eaten what Mia had brought earlier to hold him over.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 11:24 pm

"Probably... we'll have to bathe separate. They don't have mixed bathing here..." Though to be fair they always bathed separate so it wasn't like this was normal. Only a few times in her shower... Mia felt it might be nicer to bathe under the stars too though. She smiled and tilted her head, nodding. "Later then we'll try out the hot springs... and eat before then."

Just relax here then... "Here, let me turn around and sit on your lap. I can show you my new game while we rest!"

She gave him a shy smile, having one of her handheld devices in a hidden pocket. He could see the new game she got recently and maybe play with her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 11:46 pm

"Alright, that's perfectly fine." Masaru replied, giving a small nod; other than...a few times in her shower they never really bathed together so...so the lack of mixed bathing wasn't really a problem. Besides they'd probably both be more comfortable with it not being a mixed bath anyway.

They'd try out the hot springs later, but eat before then; sounded like a plan.

At her suggestion, he moved his arms from her before scooting back to rest his back against the wall, it'd be more comfortable this way for him and Mia could sit on his lap like she'd said.

One of her new games...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 12:39 am

Masaru liked her plan and Mia's smile was shining brightly as he let go of her and scooted over. She crawled over to him, turning around when she reached his side and settling on his lap. Leaning back against his chest, Mia made herself comfortable.

She pulled out her handheld device and booted it up from its sleep, the opening playing. "I haven't got to try it yet, so it'll be a surprise for both of us...Lets try not to get bad ends..."

Her smile was sweet as she leaned back and looked up, not able to see Masaru that well obviously but just happy to be sitting like this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 12:47 am

Once Mia had situated herself in his lap, Masaru's arms returned to her, wrapping around her comfortably from behind as he looked down at the game she held.

The opening was playing currently, and he gave a nod and a small chuckle when she brought up avoiding bad ends. "Let's try not to get those, right."

That would be...bad, and quite unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:01 am

RHYTHM NO KING-SAMA started up and hit the menu, Mia choosing a new file to play. It cut to the start and she went through the story, making sure both her and Masaru had read before clicking on. It was about a young woman going to a prestigious school for those gifted in musical talents, she would have to work hard and become the best composer the world had ever seen! Her grandfather had coaxed her on and starting today she would begin her academy journey!

They went through the beginning, both of them smiling as they met all the love interests and got to know a bit about them before one in particular caused Mia to squeak and flush. She turned her head around, leaning back to look at Masaru... she blinked and her eyes went back to the man on screen... and then back to Masaru...

"...This one!" She said, not allowing Masaru a choice in the matter now though they had been discussing the previous options before that point.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:12 am

This game seemed like it would be a nice one, a school for those with great musical talent, composers, idols, it definitely seemed like it'd be fun!

Masaru read along as Mia did as she progressed through the beginning story, though he had to blink as Mia suddenly looked between him and the screen.

??

He blinked back down at her curiously, attempting to figure out what was up before she suddenly picked one of the characters. That one it was then.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:18 am

"S-Sorry he just... Masa he looks like you." Mia held the screen up a bit more, pointing with her other hand to show him. The man did in fact have a strong resemblance to the handsome man behind her, that Mia knew. "I look at you a lot, you two are really similar looking!"

It wasn't exact but... well... She definitely wanted that future King of Music! Blinking, she lowered the game down again and focused as they story continued, time passing quickly for them as she began attempting to beat the rhythm sections.

They were a lot harder than had first seemed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:27 am

He...looked like him?

"I-I see..."

Masaru watched the screen, looking at the character Mia claimed he resembled; he supposed...he could kind of see it? Though he couldn't be entirely sure as Mia was. A-As...she said...s-she looked at him a lot...so of course she'd notice more...

The rhythm sections seemed hard, able to see as such as Mia attempted to beat them. He was silent, not wanting to say anything so she wouldn't mess up. He did wish her luck though!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:37 am

Masaru didn't really seem to see but Mia was...sure there was a resemblance. Still she had to focus! Failure was not an option, they had to win his heart and make sure he was the MC's for sure!

Success! Her first try and it was easy enough to get a high score! Not perfect, but she could always go back... Grinning, Mia laughed happily. "I did it Masa. Now we can continue. Mmm, I wonder why he seems so sad all the time though..."

This man seemed to have a backstory, they would have to unlock it after getting closer...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:46 am

"Great job!" Masaru smiled; Mia had done really great with the first rhythm section! She hadn't made a perfect, but that was alright, she had made a high score on her first try!

Now they could continue with the story...

Mia was right, this character did seem a bit sad most of the time, it was also apparent he was one of the quiet characters to select from. Hm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next