(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:37 am

Miyako hadn't been prepared at all and she just could not process this. No she couldn't. It was impossible...

"...If you...start to take it off... I-I can't be held...responsible...for jumping you... at all..." Miyako had her limits and Hibiki stripping out of this was one of them. One very strong one. If he began to strip she was going to die and then she was going to jump him and right now she was being impossibly honest because she had broken.

She had broken and she couldn't stop...she needed to stop speaking...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:41 am

J...Jump him...

Hibiki blinked, but he didn't stop with the head petting as he looked down at his attire again. Just... Really he felt either way he'd get jumped. Miyako seemed way too flustered by this outfit, not that being jumped was a bad thing...

He needed to be back in normal clothes anyway...or well, whenever he was able to. He needed to at least have pajama pants on.

Again though, jumped either way.

"I'm getting jumped no matter what I do, huh?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:48 am

Miyako's head continued to lean against his hand and she blinked up at him in returned as Hibiki stared down at her. He seemed...calmer. Not quiet, but calmer. The air about him had changed and she felt a smile growing on her lips despite her flusteredness and red face.

She shook her head softly, not wanting to push those sorts of things on him at all as her eyes darted away. He had been letting her do whatever, so it would be...bad for her to force sex on him too... "M-Mm its okay. J-Just...change if you'd like. I-I'll look to the side... s-so I am not tempted... and do not force...attentions on you..."

"...Wh-What does jumped either way mean!?" She looked started as his words finally sunk in though, staring up at him in a bit of shock.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:55 am

Miyako continued lean into the head pets, well...hopefully it was helping...maybe? Maybe if he wasn't doing them she wouldn't even be able to talk? He had no way of knowing because he wasn't going to stop for now...

If it seemed to be helping then he'd just keep doing it.

"You said if I tried taking these off you wouldn't be responsible for jumping me, then what if I just sat here and did nothing? Mn..." Nothing would be fixed and he'd get jumped anyway, simple as that.

Did she seriously think he minded whether she jumped him or not?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:59 am

"...I think I would still...want to take them off of you. Slowly..." Miyako admitted, she admitted it with her flushed cheeks but really she didn't want to lie to Hibiki. Honestly he had seen right through her reactions, so what...was the problem with admitting such things?

They both liked it... "I just know you've been letting me do whatever I want so I didn't want to...or I guess I don't want to make you have sex?"

That was her worry, forcing it on him... Her eyes moved from the wall up to his, staring and showing him a small little smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:30 pm

"Then do that." Miyako was saying what she wanted to do, and Hibiki saw no problems with her doing that.

He was quiet as she began explaining why she thought she shouldn't before giving a small sigh.

"It's not like the things you have been doing have been anything I wouldn't of let you do before..." Really...even though he had been she hadn't done anything he wouldn't have already allowed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:57 pm

:: NSFW - Start ::

Miyako was losing a battle in her mind. Their feelings and emotions plus... plus how he looked and was acting were destroying any willpower she had to not do this. Her eyes were staring up at him, thus weakening the resistance even more...

"Mmm..." She caved with a small sound, pushing herself closer to him before her hands went to that vest to begin unbuttoning it. Her green eyes turned down to that task, pushing buttons through the holes and realizing this was rather nice material she had made. "As long as its what you want to..."

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Hibiki blinked, sitting by as Miyako's resistance weakened further; r-really...he didn't mind. If she wanted to then she could, it...wasn't something he wouldn't want.

As she scooted closer, his eyes followed her hands as she went about unbuttoning the vest he had on.

As long as it was what he wanted to do... If she wanted to, then...then he would too. This wasn't something they needed to be particular about worrying about anymore.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Miyako was rather flustered, she was undressing Hibiki but the feelings coursing though her didn't leave much choice really. Once it was unbuttoned, she reached up to undo the scarf and untie and pull it off... His neck temptingly laid bare, she leaned up and placed a few kisses on it.

She should...unbutton more things... But he still had the coat on? Should she take the coat and vest off first? Her hands moved to his shoulders to begin sliding the heavier cloth out of the way. Coat definitely needed to come off for sure so that was most important.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:59 pm

Really, Hibiki wouldn't know what order he'd go about getting this all off himself. Coat...first? They...They were clothes, but-! There were lots of things so...

He let Miyako do as pleased, starting wherever she wanted after unbuttoning the vest before she moved up to the scarf.

Perhaps he should have expected the kisses, but he hadn't, and his hands tensed for a short second as he felt her lips move to his neck. Obviously, it was nice though...

Feeling her attempt to slide the coat off, he moved his arms so it'd come off properly. Vest next, he assumed; it was already unbuttoned.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Miyako continued to kiss his neck as he let the coat fall off in a heap, Hibki's hand tensing telling her he liked it and not wanting to start too oddly.

His thoughts were correct, Miyako's hand moving to the vest next and she slid it over just enough to allow him to get it off the rest of the way. Though she'd need to see for this next part... She didn't want to pull away from his neck though. Making a small grumpy sound, she crawled onto his lap and began sucking lightly on his neck instead. The shirt was fine for now... wasn't like she didn't have clothes on still.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:23 pm

"Mn..." Hibiki gave a small sound as Miyako began sucking on his neck after having crawled onto his lap. His hand briefly moved to her waist before he had to move it again, the vest needed to come off...

Once it was off, his hand returned to where it had been on her waist. Shirt should be fine now...it could come off in a bit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Miyako's hand held the button up shirt lightly as she gave Hibiki a rather nice mark on his neck before stopping due to not wanting it to hurt. She liked those sounds he made when she did those things to him but there were other ways to get noises and despite not wanting to bother entirely with the shirt yet she did tug it out of the pants they were tucked into.

Her mouth close to his ear now, she paused her kissing to speak. "I think I like this outfit a lot on you."

Not that that wasn't extremely obvious before this point...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Liked it... That...If he were the least bit cocky right now that would have gotten a response such as "I never would have guessed" or something, but for now Hibiki just gave another small sound, agreeing that he could tell.

He felt the shirt being pulled up some, tugging it out of his pants; that...that was fine.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:26 pm

With the shirt pulled up and no reason to take it off yet, Miyako kissed her way along his jaw to his mouth. She was the one turned on, she should be doing things to make him feel nice too...

The young woman kissed him properly, finally, pressing her lips against his and sliding her hands up his chest to his neck and even higher into his hair. He liked that, she knew he did... She wanted to make him feel nice and share it with him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:54 pm

Hibiki's hand clenched the shirt of his that Miyako was wearing just slightly as she properly kissed him, feeling her hands move up his chest all the way until she reached his hair as he responded.

It'd felt nice, it was something he always responded to positively.

Another small sound came up, telling her that he was enjoying this just as much.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:03 pm

Normal kisses wouldn't be enough and she wanted more, deepening the kiss but still kissing him slowly. Miyako wanted to touch him and do all sorts of things but for the moment it was a bit calmer than usual. Maybe it was due to how he seemed to be right now and she was feeding off of that, but the soft sound he made let her know he was enjoying it too.

Her hands tightened in his hair as his hand did the same on the shirt of his she had on, going slow like this intentionally was a bit...bit distracting in and of itself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:19 pm

Allowing Miyako to deepen the kiss, Hibiki continued to respond, keeping a secure and slightly firm hold on her as they he did so. They were being slower, but that wasn't bad...it was actually pretty distracting.

Distractions were good at the moment, honestly.

After all of that talking...serious talking...and everything before it... Things were starting to calm down, from what he felt or at least hoped. It was fine to go slow like this...

Feeling her hands tighten in his hair, she earned another small response.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Miyako's hands moved up in Hibiki's hair, ending up knocking the crown he'd still had on to the floor but not caring. It wasn't like it was important, what was important was kissing him... Maybe stripping him in a few more moments.

Giggling softly in her throat at Hibiki's sound, she was pleased he liked this that much. It might be more fun if they were on the floor fully though and while she didn't break away from the kissing, the young woman raised herself up a bit and leaned against him more.

This was something she needed now... those feelings from before and the anger and love...it was all a jumbled mess in her head still. Helping him had only solved a few of those issue ridden thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:27 pm

Ah right... He still had that crown on...

That was honestly one thing Hibiki had forgotten despite the small weight on his head. He'd been a bit too wrapped up with things after the short moment of reaction he'd had towards the headpiece.

His other hand went to Miyako as she leaned against him further, a bit higher up on her waist in comparison to the hand already on her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Miyako had been attempting to lean up and get him to fall back but his other hand settling itself higher on waist made her pause and let out a soft sound. Tempting... it was tempting having both his hands on her.

Done with his hair for now, her hands moved down his neck and to the top of his chest to begin unbuttoning that shirt of his. She refused to stop kissing him, it felt too good and she finally let out a soft pleased sound of her own from it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:58 pm

He still had another glove on, though much like the crown the second glove had slipped Hibiki's mind all together. He could always remove it in a bit, it was just a glove after all...no big deal...

The kissing continued as he felt Miyako begin unbuttoning his shirt; it felt good though...so he was glad she didn't pull away.

Hearing Miyako's response, his hand tensed for a short moment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Miyako needed to breath better and this kissing was distracting her from vital life processes. It didn't stop her from letting out a grumpy sound as she pulled away though, her eyes opening as her head pulled back enough to look slightly down at Hibiki.

She was raised up on her legs a bit due to the halted attempt to push him over but she stayed like that and smiled while panting. "You can touch me... I promise its allowed. Even my legs and such."

Her hands were too busy unbuttoning the shirt he wore, slowly making its way down as she wasn't used to unbuttoning like this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Hibiki let out his own small, displeased sound as Miyako pulled back from the kiss, though it was obvious they both needed to breathe.

He met her eyes as she looked down at him; touch her...a..ah, right. He'd been mostly focused on the kissing and how she'd been touching him. He needed to focus on touching her more...

One hand slid down from her waist to the back of her thigh, his touch firm so as not to induce tickling.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 10:56 pm

Miyako let out a soft little sound as she realized staring down at Hibiki while his hand slid down her body was bad for her heart. The fact that he was staring back at her straight on wasn't helping, especially since the man normally looked away from long periods of eye contact.

Her body shivered strongly as his hand firmly touched the back of her thigh, enjoying that feeling as she finally got his shirt unbuttoned. Her hands moved to his stomach, touching it softly as now she had bare skin to work with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: