(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ruinopolis: The Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:43 am

Fay grinned from ear to ear. She didn't even care about the fluster. Well, she did, just... right now, she was far too caught up in just... all these bubbly happy feelings. She had let go, letting them all bubble their way to the surface. "You're welcome, dear." She said, grinning. "I love you." She laughed, just so happy at how easy it was becoming to say it.

A few more coolers helped, though Fay was a LONG way from anything you could call drunk. "Do you want me to go get more flower thingies... Leis or whatever?" She'd gotten some for them already, but anything Riye wanted she could haaave~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 4:53 am

T-T-The nicknames! Aa! The nicknames had Riye blushing up a storm as Fay laughed; it was so flustering! It almost made it too difficult for her to properly get words out!

"L-L...Love you!" She managed, wanting to bring her hands up to cover her cheeks, but she was unable due to the food in her hand.

More leis? Riye gave a small nod; "Mhm, s-sure! They're...T-They're pretty...i-if you wanna get more that is!"

They were colorful and pretty, so more were welcome if Fay wanted to get them...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Fay giggled, nodding vigorously. Yes of course she wanted to get more! Anything for precious Riye! She scurried off, darting through the crowd, only to return a moment or two later with two more of the flower necklaces. She draped one over her own neck before approaching Riye.

She quickly broke the cord that held the lei together. "C'mere." She said playfully walking up to Riye before draping the lei around Riye's hips, wrapping it around twice before tying the ends back together.

And if that didn't get her flustered, she certainly would be when Fay hooked a finger under the lei and tugged Riye forward, for Fay to wrap her arms around her waist. "Like it?" She asked with a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:20 pm

Riye again waited as Fay hurried off to get more leis for them, standing by patiently with a smile on her face. Her mind was still going over how fun the day had been, and how much fun it'd been to spend it all with Fay; if it weren't for Fay she was sure she wouldn't be having this much fun to begin with.

When Fay returned Riye's attention went straight to her. She tilted her head in question as Fay broke the cord to one of the leis before...

Blushing again!

She was tying it around her waist? A couple of small squeaks escaped in attempt to speak.

"I-It, M-Mhmm-!" Why were words so hard!?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Fay couldn't get enough of the blushing, or the cute little sounds Riye made... She liked it when Riye could speak too... but this was... different. She smiled, her face almost permanently blushing, her hands gently rubbing Riye's waist where they lay. She locked eyes with Riye, demonstrating something that she had learned from all the manga Riye had shown her, was called "the bedroom eyes."

She blushed, looking away for a moment, scanning the crowd, before facing Riye again. She took a moment to muster up the nerve to say what she wanted... "Do you... want to get out of here? I'm pretty tired of not kissing you and I don't want all these people to see." She said, leaning closer into her.

"Uah... but.. w-we could stay here and talk... if you want...?" The hungry look in her eyes gave way to a slightly nervous one. Riye just... made her want to be confident and smooth, but she was still so new to this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 6:50 pm

!!

Riye was all blushes when her eyes met Fay's, especially as she felt the woman's hands rubbing her waist. All this fluster would kill her, she knew it! F-Fay was even looking at her l-like that... H-How could she not be...reacting like this.

It seemed fluster got to Fay as well as she momentarily looked away...at least that's what Riye thought before she turned back to her again.

"W-We can go..." She answered; honestly it would...be nice to head inside their room anyway, it had been a lot of fun but...i-it would be good to have some alone time with Fay!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:46 pm

Fay grinned, an expression both playful and gutterminded at the same time. She giggled. "Alright!" She said before, deciding to be a little playful, knelt down a bit and quickly scooped Riye up over her shoulder, keeping her rather secure by her legs.

For added teasing, she also took the opportunity to tickle the back of Riye's legs. She was strong enough that it wasn't like Riye would fall.

She hurried off, almost tempted to use speed that would have been... unnatural, but she kept that under wraps as she headed towards the cabanas, quickly finding the one she'd rented for the evening.

She slipped Riye off of her shoulder, placing her back on the ground in front of the door before, rather immediately, leaning against her, her own soft body squeezing Riye up against the door. Her hands quickly found Riye's and held them up next to her head.

"Hi!" She said playfully with an absolutely devious grin, face still full of blush.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:26 am

"M-Mhm-Aa!" Before Riye had much time to react, Fay had promptly scooped her up over her shoulder. She attempted to steady herself, not that she needed to with the hold Fay had on her legs, but it was nature for her to do so.

!!

T-Tickling!? A few squeaks and sputters escaped as she attempted to keep her legs still and muffle the laughter that was bubbling up; w-why'd she have to be so ticklish!? Aaah!

She hardly noticed them move at first as she attempted to compose herself while Fay walked with her in hold, toting her off towards the cabanas she'd booked.

Just as she was set down, it was her turn to blush again when Fay leaned against her.

"H-H... Hi." She answered, determined to ignore the blush in her face.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:41 am

She grinned from ear to ear, pressing herself more firmly against Riye, leaning in to kiss her. "I'm so lucky to have you..." She said, with a pout. She was so amazing... and pretty... and... siiiiigghhhh... And Riye was lucky that Fay could wait till they get inside.

She reached down, freeing Riye's hands, and grabbed Riye's legs, pulling them up, assuming Riye would get the hint to keep them there. She wrapped one arm around the other woman's waist, quickly pulling the cabana key from where she'd tucked it and unlocked the door, carrying Riye through and lightly kicking the door shut behind her.

The Cabana was very nice, with lounging room, a balcony, a bed, some stairs going up to something....

Fay meanwhile immediately knelt down, deciding to quickly pin Riye to the floor directly in front of the door, swiftly finding her hands again. The rest of the cabana would be there in a moment. Right now, kissing needed to happen. Which she did.

Zealously, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:22 pm

Realizing she was about to be lifted up, Riye remained still so Fay could do so, though upon being picked up she did instinctively attempt to balance herself. She was still as Fay entered the cabana, her eyes immediately moving to look around what she could see of the room once inside.

It was really nice, really nice looking... lounging room it seemed...a balcony even! There were stairs too? She had no idea what they could lead to though...

A small squeak escaped her, surprised, as she was suddenly laid down on the floor; before she could question anything though Fay's lips had met hers. Kissing was nice, kissing...felt good...

It didn't take her long to respond to the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:57 pm

Fay made a soft noise, pressing her lips more firmly to Riye's, giving both of her hands a squeeze. Her body felt... flush... burning even. The beach, the dancing... all of it had her so worker up.

She relinquished Riye's lips only to start kissing her neck. She paused enough to whisper. "We're certainly not in public now...." before resuming. She crushed her body down against Riye, pinned under her.

She kept it up till she had left a nice mark on Riye's neck before sitting up to straddle her, letting go of Riye's hands so she could reach back to start untying her own bikini top.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:29 pm

N...Not in public now, well...Fay was right about that.

Riye was blushing furiously, but what Fay was doing felt good, it felt nice. Feeling her body press down against her own earned a small sound as she was promptly pinned under Fay.

With the attention she was getting to her neck, she didn't doubt there would be a mark. There wasn't any concerns about that though, her mind didn't register such a concern.

As Fay let go of her hands, instead moving to straddle her she resisted the urge to try to hide her blushing face. She shouldn't hide...hide her face at such a time!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:50 pm

Fay noticed Riye courageously struggling against her bashfulness and found herself blushing a little too. She finished untying the top but felt a wave of shyness and held it close to her as she laid back down on Riye, pulling it loose once she wasn't so... in view...

"You look beautiful ... tonight especially." She said softly. , reaching up to stroke Riye's hair, playfully pulling any loose strands away from her face. She placed a kiss on her lips before her cheek and then... trailed down to the base of her neck, before giving it a soft little lick.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:19 pm

Riye was fighting her fluster, fighting it as much as possible, but she was unable to do so at Fay's compliment as a squeak escaped her. S-Saying something like that-! Luckily, she hadn't covered her face, so Fay was able to kiss her rather easily.

Then she'd started trailing down, which earned a small sound from her as Fay moved down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:10 pm

Those squeaks~, that little sound~. Fay made a small pleased noise of her own in response, slowly dragging her tongue from the base of Riye's neck up to the top of it. "You're too cute, Riye." She said, voice breathy and full of wanting. "It's driving me nuts." She kissed her way back down her neck, really trying to drive some reactions out of her... And if that didn't do it...

She slipped her arm between them, a little uncomfortable, but eased by Fay's flexibility. Fay's hand rested on Riye's stomach, slowly rubbing it. She shifted slightly to the side, still mostly laying on Riye, though. Her hand started to slowly rub... further down... She thought of something well... s-sexy to say about it but... found herself blushing at the thought. And she wanted to make sure.... Riye was okay with what she was doing...

Riye just seemed so tense... She just thought maybe this would help her loosen up some... She leaned in close to Riye's ear, blowing on it playfully. "That hand isn't going to stop unless you ask me to stop it." She said quietly. Just... so Riye would have some way of letting her know if she... if she wanted to continue or not..
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 5:33 pm

"F-Fay..." All of these compliments... All of what...what Fay was saying, it was sending her into blushing overdrive, but... I-It wasn't bad, it wasn't bad what...what Fay was saying, or making her feel.

Another small noise escaped her as she felt Fay's arm move in between them, just before her hand began to rub her stomach...moving...moving down...

Riye swallowed a breath, a bit nervous about all of this, but...but it felt good...and she trusted Fay.

Feeling Fay blow on her ear caused a reaction, a shiver following just as she began to speak. N-Not stop...it wasn't...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:13 am

Fay noticed the nervous look on Riye's face and pouted a bit. She laid herself a bit more heavily on her, doing her best to emulate a hug from this position. Her hand slowly continued its trail down, but Fay moved into gently nuzzle Riye.

"I...It's okay... I'm nervous too. I-If you want this, it's okay anyway... I love you Riye..." She said before leaning in and giving a quick lick of Riye's neck. "But I'm willing to face my fears to make Riye happy." She said with a smile, replacing her lick with another nuzzle as her hand found the top of Riye's bathing suit...

and promptly slipped under it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:41 am

"I-I trust you, F-Fay...a-and I love you too..." Riye replied, wanting to hide her face from all the blushing but not at the same time. It was...f-fine to be nervous right now, neither had...done this sort of thing before...

Fay earned another noise as Riye felt her take a quick lick at her neck, her own hands tensing for a moment in reaction.

It was shortly after that another sound followed, her body tensing for a moment at Fay's touch as she felt her slip under her bathing suit. T-That...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:11 am

Fay pursed her lips together and nodded... Riye... was trusting her... and she... she was trusting Riye too... she wouldn't violate that trust... Now she just had to worry about letting Riye down erm.... satisfaction wise... "I love you." She echoed. She knew she already said it. It just... burned like a fire in her though...

She licked Riye again a little more.. passionately. Her hand moved around to thread through that silver hair, cradling her head. "Oh god I love you." She said more excitedly. Meanwhile her hand had begun to do... things... hopefully good things...

She gave Riye a rather heated kiss on the mouth. "I love you and I want you so bad." She said, her tone a little desperate. As silly as it was, and no matter how obviously it was assumed, she hadn't been this... open... about her physical attraction to her lovely girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:20 am

Riye pursed her lips for a moment to keep herself from letting another sound out after a moment, after Fay had once again told her she loved her. It was so much, s-so much...feeling right now...

She wasn't able to keep herself from stopping the next sound that escaped, feeling Fay's tongue lick at her once again while she was also...

Her next was muffled, muffled thanks to the kiss to which she soon responded to. A-All of this...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:36 am

Fay made a small noise as if to answer the ones Riye was making. Her hand continued its action, albeit much more vigorously now that they were kissing. She just wanted more of those noises. Those noises meant Riye was enjoying herself. They were perfect.

Her tongue darted to where their lips met, running along the edge as if to check for gaps. Fay gave a contented sigh and pressed herself tightly against Riye. She just... wanted to be as close to her as possible...

Her free hand kept playing with Riye's hair trying to be soothing while the other.... Suffice it to say she intended to bring Riye entirely to the brink before their lips parted again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Riye continued to respond to the kiss, even if the touching from Fay was distracting, so distracting... Another muffled noise came out, her hands tensing again as Fay's touch became a bit more vigorous. F-Felt good...

Again another sound was earned as she felt her press her body more tightly against her own; all...all of it...felt...

Mmn...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:23 pm

Fay could still barely believe this was happening. That she was doing... THIS with someone, especially someone so amazing as Riye. Her skin flushed, her body feeling on fire. She.... wanted to... to...

B-but right now she was making Riye feel wonderful!

Her hand slipped from Riye's hair down her back, finding her swimsuit top and quickly untying it before pulling it loose. She was a little busy to properly admire Riye's body, but maybe the fluster of being topless would help tip Riye over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:43 pm

Riye continued to respond to Fay as she continued touching, unable to keep herself from doing so...not that she wanted to muffle herself completely. She wanted...even if it was flustering...she wanted Fay to know how she was making her feel.

Her hands clenched and tensed occasionally, in match with her reactions and sounds that escaped. She felt the woman's hand move from her hair to...s-swimsuit... top... If she weren't red in the face already, she certainly would be now. Instead, she was likely just a stronger red.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 11:26 pm

Fay had been rather resolute on keeping Riye liplocked until she'd... w-well.... it seemed like Riye wanted some air though... She very hesitantly released her mouth from Riye's, though she quickly relocated her lips to Riye's neck, giving it some small kisses and a little lick here or there... Her bare torso pressed against Riye's... and the sudden flow of noises...

Fay considered herself very well behaved at the moment that she was still so focused on Riye... Her own breath quickening, she buried her face against Riye's shoulder. "This is driving me crazy and I'm not.. I'm not even..." She blushed too hard and quieted herself, unable to finish her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruinopolis: The Beach
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: