(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ruinopolis: The Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:01 am

Fay laid her head on Riye's shoulder, looking up at her. "mmmmm.." Her mouth twisted a little. She really... REALLY wanted to keep going... and it wasn't like Riye didn't enjoy it, she just seemed to mind the setting... which... Fay sighed and lowered her leg. She couldn't really pull Riye any closer, but she wrapped her arms around in her in a strictly less intimate way.

"Sorry. I got kind of carried away." She turned her head on Riye's shoulder to look away, blushing embarrassed more about why she'd gotten carried away than anything. "Nothing good comes of being 200 years old and a virgin..." She grumbled. She still felt kind of bad, but at least had stopped..
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:54 am

Riye's blush burned strong as she held on to Fay, flustered noises escaping that she attempted to muffle until...she stopped? St-...T-That was f-f-for the best though...public...

"M...Mhn... I-It's okay..." She gave a small nod, trying to reassure Fay that it was as best she could when still flustered like this. "I-I-It's a-alright, j-just...p-public....s-so..."

Public...and doing such things wasn't good! If...If someone had seen or heard...! T-That wouldn't have been good for them...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Fay nodded reluctantly, pouting a little as she continued stroking Riye's hair. "Yeah..." She bit the inside of her lip a little. As stuttery as it was, Riye had a point. Besides... Even though this wasn't like... y-yeah.. things should be.. more romantic?

She finally looked back at Riye, blushing still. She smiled and gave her a quick kiss before parting from her, floating back one or two steps. She smiled, but turned away from Riye, crossing her arms self consciously.

"Um.. You looked... really just... phwoah.. Uh.. Just..." the word she was looking for was some variation of sexy. She giggled. "I dunno if you would have stopped in my shoes." She said, trying to tease Riye, but getting more nervous again now that she wasn't caught up in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 6:34 am

Fay's words earned a small giggle from Riye after the woman had back away a couple of steps; she looked really...phwoah? She was just wearing a normal striped bathing suit though, did it really give off such a look!?

Her giggles were promptly halted at the next words she heard, a small squeak coming out instead as the red returned to her face; d-d-dunno if she would have...stopped in her shoes...

D-Don't think about t-that! She was falling right for Fay's teasing!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Fay smiled at Riye's giggle, glad she'd found it funny. She felt warm despite the cool ocean breeze. She tightened her arms a little, but looked back over her shoulder when Riye squeaked, grinning before walk-floating back over to her. She could admit, she liked the squeaking. She reached out to take Riye's hands under the water, giving them a squeeze.

"C-careful." She teased. "If you're too cute, I'll finish what I started." She said, her voice shaky but definitely teasing her. Riye had made it clear she didn't want to do anything like that in public. It was just still so surreal to Fay. That was a thing that had almost happened. That most likely WOULD happen later.. "Hah... S-sorry... I know I'm acting nuts. I'm just... this is a whole... y'know... direction and... I'm nervous..." She bit her lip and looked down. She didn't want to screw things up....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:45 pm

Blushing... She was blushing too hard, she knew! Riye could feel how heated her face was, even though she was attempting to keep her fluster down! She was attempting to keep it under control, but it betrayed her...her fluster a bit too strong.

At Fay's apology, Riye quickly shook her head; "N-No, no; it's okay! N-No sorries... You don't need to a-apologize... T-This is all new, s-so..."

This was all new, s-so... so sometimes...feelings got...got too strong...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 4:24 pm

She looked up at Riye, smiling and stepping closer to her in the water, still holding her hands. "Th..Thanks... You always make me feel better..." She giggled nervously, glancing up to Riye every few seconds. "Just... It's.." Scary. It was scary.

"You're just... s-so pretty and.. a-and sweet and...awesome... And.. W-well.. Y.. You already know I love you... " She flushed suddenly, looking down and pouting at herself. Why was this so hard... She just... couldn't explain it, it was too embarrassing. "I just...I'm just... still afraid this will all disappear suddenly or something." She admitted, shivering a little at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 4:34 pm

"W-W-Well... I'm definitely not gonna disappear..." Riye commented, after having let Fay speak. "P-Promise I won't!"

She definitely wasn't going to disappear! She was gonna stay right here with Fay, there were...always wild hollows to worry about, but she had been doing well to avoid them! She was able to run away if she needed to, and with Fay around she was even safer!

She wasn't going to disappear, no way! A...All of this... wasn't gonna disappear either...

This was all new, and...overall untouched territory, but they would cross those bridges! They would!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 4:41 pm

She kept looking away, blinking rapidly, trying not to start crying. It was DECIDEDLY unsexy to start crying, she was pretty damn sure of that much. "Th..Thank you.. I.. I just... Thank you." She finally got the waterworks on lock down and safely looked back to Riye, grinning before coming in for a hug. "I'm holding you to that." She whispered, happy but still a little shaken and... admittedly still sort of aroused.

"H..Hey, let's go eat! I um. I made some sandwiches! Nothing fancy, b-but..." Well, anything but staying in the water here like this was preferable at the moment. She let go of Riye and started wading towards shore. "A-and um.. I think later they're holding a Luau? O-Or uh... W-well.." She blushed immediately, warning Riye what was coming. "W-well... they have these little... couple cottages you can rent for the night.. I... Well... I have enough that... We could... rent one?" She was nervous, but she tried to let her tone infer for her precisely what she was suggesting.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:57 pm

"W-Welcome..." Riye replied, eventually gaining a small, but soft smile as Fay spoke; she wouldn't be disappearing, so Fay could certainly hold her to her word. She'd keep it! This was a promise she wasn't going to break!

Food? R-Right, food!

She nodded at that, her smile growing; "Okay! That sounds good!"

Food sounded good right now, and sandwiches would be good she felt! Fay had made them, after all! Plus, it had probably been awhile already since they last ate, so food was needed.

The mention of a luau sparked Riye's curiosity, she'd never been to such, well...she'd never been outside of Japan until now either, so new experiences all around!

"Aaa~ That sounds like it could be really fun!" She replied, letting her excitement on that show. Fay was...blushing now? She didn't have long to wonder why as her own blush returned, it returned rather strongly. "O-Okay, s-s-sounds....s-sounds nice."

Staying overnight in a place like this, t-t-this was definitely a really...really romantic date...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:22 pm

Fay grinned from ear to ear. "Okay! We'll go to the luau and then stay the night in a cottage!" With how excited riye sounded at the prospect, she just... really couldn't bear to not take her. And it really would be a lot of fun!

Fay giggled, exiting the water and immediately frowning as her feet hit the sand. "Ewww." she hopped away from the mud, back into the water, quickly hopping from foot to foot to wash the muck loose. She headed back towards Riye and glared at the shore. "I don't like the mud..." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:26 pm

"O-Okay!" Riye gave a nod, her smile growing brighter as Fay stated their plans; they would go to the luau! She had no doubt that it would be lots of fun, this place was really pretty and a luau was bound to be exciting!

She followed Fay up to shore, grimacing a little as her wet feet touched sand, this was...one downside to the beach anyway...

Fay had jumped further back into the water, though when she came out wouldn't her feet get muddy again? "It is...annoying, but...if we can walk over to the showers they have can't we wash our feet off?"

There were usually showers for just rinsing off outside somewhere...that she knew of at least... They could just use them to wash their feet off...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Fay nodded, but had a distinct little frown on her face as she stared distastefully at the muddy sand. Hrm... So they had a shower, but... She looked up. It was all the way over THERE.... Uggh. That sucked... Why couldn't they just have a path leading straight to the water. I mean... Okay, it was a beautiful Hawaiian beach and concrete shit all over it would... PROBABLY detract from the beauty, but... She huffed, heading to the edge of the water.

Well... Wait... She'd... She'd jumped a distance like that before... Granted, she was in her spirit form then... But she was PRETTY sure she could make it... Yeah.. Totally. She backed up a few feet into the water and ran full sprint before leaping.

Or at least she tried. It turned out even with her extraordinary physical abilities, water wading was a little much in gigai. She awkwardly sprint-flopped ahead before her leaping, only for the wet sand to give under her foot. She went about a foot forward and flopped face first in the sand.

"I hate you, wet sand."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:33 pm

Riye waited on Fay before walking further, the sand was...bothersome and felt weird on her feet, but they would be able to rinse off soon! They could bring their shoes with them so they wouldn't have to worry about stepping in the sand with wet feet again too!

She waited...and waited...just as Fay-

"Ah!" A surprised noise escaped Riye before she ran over to Fay; she'd just fallen! "A-Are you okay!?"

She'd fallen face first into the sand, w-what had she been attempting to do!? Jump all the way to the showers!? Riye squatted down next to Fay, trying to see if she was alright just as she heard the woman mutter.

"T-The wet sand is...is definitely stupid!" She gave a single, strong nod to Fay's words; it had caused her to trip! So the sand was...was definitely mean!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 1:55 am

Fay groaned, not suffering any pain... just embarrassment. "Yeah... " She grumbled, before picking herself up a little and hopping to her feet. She pressed her lips together and blew some air through them, trying to get the sand, reaching up to try and dust some off of herself. She grumbled again under her breath.

"The stupidest." She agreed before quickly hurrying over to the shower. She hurriedly began rinsing herself off. The sand came off rather easily, she found and soon she was sparkly clean. She crossed her arms and waited for Riye to come over. "So. This is what being a clumsy goof feels like..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Riye stood as Fay hopped up, glad to see she wasn't hurt or anything; the showers would definitely be helpful now, all that wet sand...

Speaking of showers, Fay had run off towards them; Riye followed, quickly grabbing their shoes as she ran past their spot and towards the other woman, careful not to trip herself as she made her way over to the showers that would remove the stupid sand!  At most just her feet needed the rinsing...thankfully.

Setting down their shoes away from the shower's range she went about washing her feet now that Fay was finished. "Heheh... It's the sand's fault for being wet!"

Saying that, she gave the other woman a smile; at least she hadn't been hurt, even if the sand was bothersome.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 5:57 pm

Fay crossed her arms and 'hmph'd rather decisively in the ocean's direction. Dumb sand... although at least it wasn't dirt of anything. She glanced down. And it had rinsed off pretty completely. She supposed she could forgive the sand. THIS TIME, anyway. "Yes. I will blame the sand." She turned and grinned to Riye, carefully putting her shoes on so as not to undo all this cleaning.

A fun idea popped into her head and, after putting her shoes on, she picked up Riye's too, holding them loosely with two fingers. "Here. I wouldn't want you to suffer with the sand as I have." She quickly scooped Riye up. She wasn't as strong in her gigai as she was otherwise, but she was more than strong enough to carry a Riye with ease.

She headed back towards their things, sure that Riye would be flustered as could be. "I will protect you from the mean nasty sand." She said with a playful laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Mhm! It was the sand's fault, so they could blame that! No embarrassment when it was the sand's fault, and they could both continue to enjoy their trip to the beach! It was a perfect solution!

Riye finished up getting the sand off her feet, glad the gross feeling of the wet sand stuck to her was gone now. Now...to just get her shoes and- a-ah!

A surprised sound escaped her as she felt Fay suddenly scooped her up; Riye held on immediately, not wanting to lose her balance and tip over.

T-Th-This...this though!?

Riye had been flustered before, and...and she'd gotten a small break, but...but now it was back full force! A few flustered squeaks escaped her as she attempted to form words, but...she failed to do so.

P-Picking her up like this...!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:13 pm

Fay giggled again, very amused by the fact that simply scooping her up had flustered Riye into total silence. "What's the matter?" she asked, in a teasing tone of voice. "You seem unprepared for sweeping." She continued with a giggle as she approached their things. She knelt down and gently laid Riye on the towel laid out on the sand before laying down next to her with a content noise.

She looked up at the sky for a second before looking back to Riye. She smirked, thinking of something funny. "Well... Swimming was a disaster."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:00 am

"I-I...I just hadn't been expecting it!" Riye quickly piqued in as Fay set her down on the towel; her eyes went to the woman as she laid down beside her. She... She just hadn't expected to be picked up like that!

She'd expected...expected shoes...walking...

N-Not that being scooped up was bad! It wasn't!

Her eyes went to the sky as Fay's did, looking up at the bright blue... A clear, nice day...

H-Huh? Swimming...w-well...

A small, sheepish laugh as given at that; disaster... It had still been fun to get out there in the ocean water. It wasn't often she even went to the beach, let alone went in the water.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:40 am

"I know, silly. That's why I did it." She retorted with a little joyous laugh. She was having... entirely too much fun... She couldn't remember the last time she felt like this. Mostly since she never had. She was on the beach, laughing with a girlfriend, everything was fine... No hollows...

Wait... She sat up suddenly and looked around. Her eyes began to glow a bright blue. A moment later, she laid back down.

Yup. No hollows. Perfect. She sighed, glancing over to Riye, a nervous feeling rising through her before she scooted over, laying up against her, side by side. She fumbled around to find Riye's hand, grasping it once she had.

"It's funny. I'm laying here trying to think of something to say that doesn't sound like a corny line from a romance anime." She said with a wistful sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 3:09 pm

Hm?

Riye watched as Fay suddenly looked up, wondering if something was wrong, but... Fay settled back down next to her. Had she been...looking out for something? Well...they did have hollows to worry about, so...

That seemed like the one thing she would be on the lookout for...

A small, happy giggle escaped as her hand was taken; "S-Sometimes words aren't necessary... It's nice just lying here like this!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:38 pm

She blushed a little, realizing Riye must have noticed her random hollow check. Oh well. Riye... She... She seemed to like her even when she was being silly... She hadn't seen every side to Fay though... She hadn't seen her get violent with criminals.. Or any of that.. But.. She glanced over briefly. She trusted Riye to accept her.

She nodded. Sometimes words really couldn't capture a feeling. This was nice. She made a happy noise and tilted her head over, though it didn't quite reach Riye's and just sort of laid there for a good while, as Riye suggested. Eventually she started to get hungry though and as much as she didn't want to get up...

She reached over and pulled out the lunchbox she'd brought the sandwiches she'd made in. If she could eat like this she would... She sighed and finally sat up, turning so she'd be sitting cross legged facing Riye if Riye did the same.

"I hope the sandwiches are okay. I'm um.. no master chef... not as good as you, for sure."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:55 pm

Lying here was nice, the silence was calming...not awkward in the slightest; Riye was able to relax easily. The sun felt nice, it was warm and Fay was next to her too.

This date was already amazing.

As Fay moved, Riye looked over to see what she was getting to see...ah, the lunchbox. It had the sandwiches she'd mentioned she'd made in it...

Seeing her go for the food, she sat up herself as the woman began speaking.

"I'm sure they'll be great! Sandwiches are perfect for a trip like this!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:14 pm

Fay looked up, blushing a little. "I.. they're okay." She mumbled, a little flustered at Riye's confidence in her cooking.

She pulled the sandwiches out and handed Riyebhers.. she was... PRETTY sure she had gotten everything that Riye liked on there.. though... she.. may have put TOO many things she liked on it...

If she didn't like it, Fay had grilled cheese just in case. She sat there nervously, waiting to see if Riye liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruinopolis: The Beach
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: