(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ruinopolis: The Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:47 am

D-Driving...her crazy? R-Riye felt... She could hardly describe how she felt right now, w-with what Fay was doing, she felt...felt like she was the one that was going to go crazy at this rate. I-It all felt...good, really good...

Riye felt she was likely making that obvious with her sounds, and responses, and she hoped she was. Words were...were really hard right now...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 12:21 pm

Fay made her own soft noises, definitely getting worked up by what sort of reactions she was getting out of Riye... Just... seeing her... l-like that... She made a small noise not entirely unlike a whimper. She had hoped to... to make Riye happy ahead of time... but her body had less patience than she did... that and her wrist was starting to get sore...

Reaching back with her free hand, Fay, hardly thinking at this point, quickly undid her beach skirt. She removed her other hand that had been at work and, sitting up, pulled one of Riye's legs over hers. Their legs crossed, she quickly pushed herself rather firmly interlocked with Riye, before laying back down on her, something Riye would find pressed the two of them together rather tightly.

Fay's hand roamed down to Riye's bikini bottom, the only piece of clothing remaining between the two of them. She teasingly plucked at it, kissing Riye's neck.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 12:22 am

Fay had...positioned them more tightly against each other, feeling her body against hers caused a small sound to escape Riye next as she felt the woman's hand slide down to her swimsuit bottoms. Red in the face...she had to be, but it was...good kind of red...flustered too, but...

The fluster though was something she could hardly pay much mind too, Fay's actions always keeping her distracted from it.

Aa...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 1:25 am

Fay's face was red for... well, so many reason... not the least of which that she was easily the most aroused she'd ever been in her life... at least while conscious. "Hahh." She made a small noise and gripped Riye's shouder as she pressed herself against her. Judging by Riye's expression... well..... She glanced down before, adjusting herself for a moment so she could, pulling the last article of clothing between them loose from Riye before repositioning herself rather snugly against her.

As Fay's hips began rocking, her entire body felt absolutely weak with pleasure. "H...Holy crap..." She said, as if surprised. She leaned in close to Riye and whispered, somehow embarrassed despite it being just the two of them. "Nn... I-I didn't th-think it would feel s-so good.."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:24 am

Riye felt like her heart was beating a thousand miles a minute; this all was... She gave a small breath as Fay pressed herself against her, a small, muffled noise following as she shut her lips tight for a moment.

This was...gonna drive her crazy...

Just as that thought crossed her mind, she felt the fabric of her bikini bottoms slip loose as they were removed. C-Completely naked... If she wasn't so...well, like she was right now, she knew she'd be flustered more than she could even describe...but...

"Aa-" A moan escaped as Fay's hips began rocking, feeling her against her; it felt...felt... D-Didn't know...it would feel this good... F-Fay was...definitely right there. "F-F...Fay..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 2:20 pm

Fay knew her face had to be completely red. She was vaguely aware that there were sounds coming out of her with every exhale which, considering she was panting, was frequently. She heard her name and pouted, realizing how cliche it would be to say what... well what she already knew she was going to say... "R-Riye..." she moaned lightly.

She laid herself atop Riye, her flexibility making it possible to keep rocking her hips while she did so. She kissed Riye again, though she couldn't for long or she'd be short of breath. "H-hold me.." She said quietly, her tone making it clear it was a request. She knew she was sort of the driving force here and she was fine with that, but she just... felt a little vulnerable, was all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:11 am

Riye couldn't focus on whether or not the things coming out of her mouth were corny, or cliche, or whatever... She couldn't stop Fay's name from escaping every now and then as she felt her move against her.

T-This all made it impossible to think straight...

H-Hold...

Hearing that, her hands moved up to Fay, holding her to her as she had asked. This was good, really nice...being close like this...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:56 am

Fay was so glad that Riye had responded to her request.  That she'd been able to even, with the way things were going.  Every time she heard her name slip from Riye's lips, she gave a small noise and exerted more effort of grinding herself against Riye.  One hand held Riye's leg firmly in place, the other with equal firmness held her shoulder, keeping Fay tight against Riye in her hold.

"H-Holy shit, Riye.  I.. Th-think I'm.. Hah..."  She couldn't even describe what she was feeling right now.  Is THIS what she'd been missing for 200 years?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 4:13 am

Riye could get hardly anymore than sounds out, it was...was all too much, it felt too good, amazing... Fay's name escaped her again in response to her words. It was...had been really...flustering when it came to everything before, but now that they were...

"F-Fay..." Once more the woman's name escaped in a moan, unable to hold it back as Fay continued to move against her.

T-This was...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:16 pm

Fay wasn't sure... after all she'd never... actually done this.. or anything alone even... but this... this had to be like... like she was close right? "Ogodogodogodogod." She muttered weakly, burying her face into the base of Riye's neck. This. Here. It was safe here. She bit her lip as hard as she could, realizing she was about to get very loud at this rate.

Yet she couldn't have slowed down if her life depended on it. Not at this point in time. She kissed Riye's neck, it was the closest thing she could kiss, over and over, hoping that would keep the impending noises at bay.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:00 pm

It felt...felt really good, really, really good... Aa, she could hardly get anything other than moans or Fay's name out. F-Fay was...

Riye felt something going on with her own body, she was about to... S-She wouldn't be able to hold out much longer, it all felt...felt like...

"F-Fay..." Her words came out as a moan, and she hoped it was obvious what she was implying; Fay was too...Fay had... "A-Aa..."

The way Fay was moving, plus the kisses...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 6:08 pm

The way they were moving... the noises Riye was making... the noises SHE was starting to make. "Oh.. god.. I'm.. C..." She shook her head. She wasn't saying that. It was too embarrassing...And it's not like Riye wouldn't know what was happening.

Though if she could judge how Riye was reacting properly, she'd notice Riye probably wasn't noticing ANYTHING right now. Fay quickly, and smartly, took her hands off of Riye and placed them on the floor. Which was extra smart because within the next few moments her fingers dug straight through the wooden floor.

Unable to rightly contain herself, but keeping her face as buried against Riye as she could, her volume quickly escalated.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:39 pm

Riye managed a small nod, unable to explain to Fay that she was about to as well...e-even if it was likely obvious, as thought before, thanks to all the sounds she was making. S-She couldn't not react like this though! I-It felt too a-amazing...n-not that she thought...Fay would want her to muffle herself...

She was too distracted by how everything felt to notice the current property damage accidentally done by Fay. Much too distracted for now, at least...

"F-Fay-!" Unable to hold her moan back Riye felt herself reach her end, t-too much...couldn't hold herself back...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 10:42 pm

Fay continued to convulse for the duration of... it, her body continuing the motions they were both enjoying whether she wanted it to or not. It was a few moments before she finally ran out of energy, physically, emotionally and otherwise. Her cries slowly died off. She tried to hold herself up, but her arms were weak. Her whole body felt weak, actually.

She collapsed on top of Riye, whispering embarrassing romantic things over and over under her breath. A lot of "I love you"s primarily, though mostly too quiet for anyone to make out.

When she finally spoke loud enough to hear it was a simple "Oh.. my... GOD..." She couldn't believe... that had just HAPPENED...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:07 pm

Riye was working on catching her breath, hard...it was hard to catch her breath after...after that, but she was managing. She would definitely gradually relax...better... She felt...really good now though, so...so she was fine with...this rate...

H-Huh!?

"F-Fay...?" Fay seemed...really surprised...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 1:57 pm

Fay wanted to get up but... no... no she had melted. Entirely. If she hadn't just finished having sex, she might be aroused by the way her body was contouring against Riye's. Actually... no it was still sort of exciting but she was physically too drained to do anything about it at the moment.

"I just... I didn't... think... it would feel... so good..." She gasped, still trying to catch her breath. She weakly moved her arms to wrap around Riye. "Oh my god... Just.. I finally know what that feels like... Oh my GOD... we're not virgins anymore! Just... The.. life changy-ness... is setting in.." She stared at the floor, a sheepish smile slowly forming on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 7:04 pm

"I-It did...I-It really did, hehe." Riye gave a small laugh, though she was still catching her breath so it was a bit of a weak one. It had felt good, really good; Fay was...being cute right now as...as everything seemed to be hitting her.

Riye was surprised herself, it'll all...just happened! But it had felt really good, and she was happy!

They weren't virgins anymore, that was right; "N-Nope, we're not." Fay's comment about the life changing caused another small laugh to bubble up.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 4:44 am

She smiled warmly with a happy little noise. She didn't care if Riye thought she was cute. She didn't care about aaaanything right now. Everything was fantastic. The world was fantastic. She might be melting but that was fantastic too. "I love you." She said quietly, though much more clearly than before.

Not wanting to get caught in a blushing loop, which she knew she would at the moment, she quickly cleared her throat and tried to sit up, only to slip a little and fall back on Riye, at least face to face now. "I hope you realize once I can actually move, we're doing that again, right? Albeit preferably on the bed this time." She said with a sly grin. She still... hadn't really gotten used to the idea of what she'd just done but... By goodness was she going to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:24 pm

"I love you too." Riye answered, her own smile apparently stuck on her face for now; she doubted it'd disappear even if she wanted it to, which she didn't, of course.

She was still as Fay tried to get up, only for the woman to fall back on her to which an "oomph" was given from the contact.

If she weren't still calming down, she was sure Fay's comment would have her blushing more than a little obviously, but a small laugh was given in its place.

"S-Suites me..." They both needed to rest a little first though, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:35 pm

Fay chuckled, reaching out to find Riye's hands before pressing them to the floor on either side of her head, putting her in a rather suggestive position as Fay picked herself up slightly. "Good. Of course, you hardly look like you can move right now." She said teasingly. "Maybe I'll have to find something to keep you occupied until you're capable of going again." She smirked, before leaning in and licking Riye's neck.

She still needed to move them to the bed, but for now... she was content to begin sliding down Riye's body..

-----

It was some time in the afternoon before the sun managed to shine through the window of the cabin, hitting Fay in the eyes. She rolled over but it had begun to wake her. A few minutes later, she was forced to open her eyes and yawn. She glanced over at the sleeping Riye next to her. She giggled and leaned over to kiss her on her cheek. She was tuckered... or at least Fay certainly hoped she was, as hard as she'd worked to MAKE her tuckered out.

She got up as quietly as she could. Noticing the holes she'd dug in the floor, she pulled the rug over them before finding the cabin's shower and taking a brief one. She walked out a few moments later in a towel dress, humming softly to herself and picking up her phone, deciding to kill a few minutes before Riye woke.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:27 am

Riye slept soundly, Fay's movements as she woke up going unnoticed; she simply cuddled further up under the covers, almost burying herself as she continued to sleep. She was tired, really, really sleepy...

"Mn..hn..." Only a small mumble was given as Fay leaned over to kiss her cheek.

Sleep was good...sleep was really nice... Lots and lots of good sleep after a long, really nice night...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:00 am

Fay continued fiddling about on her phone, glancing up at the sleeping Riye. Memories of last night swarmed into thought, causing her to blush a bit before grinning. She set the phone down and stood up, walking over to the bed. She carefully crawled up it before laying atop her... god, she'd been upgraded from girlfriend to lover, hadn't she...

She leaned over and gently bit Riye's ear, tugging at it. Fay had no intention of starting up another round from last night... not.. right now anyway. But if she could wake Riye with a little reminder of their fun, well... that wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:16 am

Riye kept on sleeping, not even stirring hardly as Fay moved back to the bed, as the woman lay atop of her though that earned some stirring, a small sound coming up as she attempted to remain asleep.

Sleep time was over though, and Riye's mind was quickly awakening as Fay teased her.

The moment she felt the woman's mouth near her ear her eyes opened slightly, and once she was more aware and realized what Fay was doing it caused her to awaken fully with a blush.

"M-M...Morning." N-Nice...greeting...ahaa...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 11:30 pm

Fay smiled, moving some of Riye's hair away from her face so she could kiss her on the cheek. Getting in to the mouth would be awkward and she didn't want to jar Riye from sleep too quickly. Let her rest. She slipped off the side, behind her, so she could wrap her arms around her stomach, spooning the silver haired girl.

"You look so beautiful when you're sleeping. Innocent too, which is a fun contrast to how you looked last night." She wanted to playfully remind her of... all of that... Laying behind her was also a bit calculated. Riye wouldn't see her blush at her own comments this way...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 5:06 am

Riye was waking, the more and more Fay spoke and said those things causing her mind to wake more quickly and the blush on her face to burn more brightly. H-Hearing her talk about... I-It was bringing back memories of last night and she couldn't help but get flustered!

"F-F...Faaay...aa..." She wanted to bring her hands to her face to hide the intense blush, but...but Fay had already seen likely...t-there wasn't a point in hiding before she'd moved to...to lay behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruinopolis: The Beach
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: