(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ruinopolis: The Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:07 pm

Riye's face reddened a bit further at Fay's words as she applied the sunscreen to the woman's back; a sheepish laugh escaped as she gave a small smile, "A-At least the beach isn't too crowded...s-so we have a little bit of privacy..."

Th-That... A small flustered noise followed her words, she'd said something obvious!

"T-There, I got your back!" She stated after a few more moments; "You're b-back's protected from the harsh sunlight!"

It was...silly to say that, but she was trying to be at least a little bit!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:25 pm

Fay looked around. The beach really wasn't too crowded. She would definitely still consider this public and it might get busier later on, but for now... She looked over her shoulder and grinned. "Thank you, sweetie!" She grinned, before standing up. She walked around to sit back down behind Riye, scooting up as close as she could. She reached forward to take the sunscreen, pouring plenty on her hands.

"You're a gentlewoman and a scholar." She said, going along with Riye's silliness as she began rubbing the sunscreen on. Her face blushed quickly. She'd never... actually touched so much of Riye's bare skin before...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:56 pm

A sheepish giggle escaped Riye at Fay's words as she sat still for the woman, letting her take the sunscreen from her. She had been playing along, but Fay's comment had still caused some slight fluster.

Once they got their backs, they could each do their own arms and legs and such, then they'd be set for the day! They would be safe from burning!

Riye didn't think...Fay had really touched this much of her bare skin before, b-but it was fine! She typically kept herself dressed and covered so...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Fay continued applying the sunscreen, making sure to get Riye's back rather well. She didn't want Riye to burn... Fay knew that even the worst burn's effects on her own skin wouldn't matter. It was the advantage of Hierro. Well that and armor, but she was still upset at her Hierro for all this soft skin nonsense. But Riye could be permanently hurt by the sun if she weren't careful..

Fay reached the end of Riye's back, looking at it for a second, then back up to Riye's silver hair. She blushed, scooting forward a little.. Her hands slowly, uneasily, continued rubbing, along the sides of Riye's stomach and around. Fay wanted to say something... flirty? Teasing? But her lip trembled a little bit... She sort of just... Scooted up to Riye and nuzzled her head against Riye's, burying her face in silver hair while she rubbed the lotion onto her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:18 pm

Riye was still, not wanting to move as Fay applied the sunscreen; if she moved and Fay missed a spot that would be bad! So she sat still! She wouldn't mo-

!!?

Immediately her face reddened as she felt Fay's hands move around her, over her stomach rather than her back. Th-Th-Th...T-...

H-Her.... She was nuzzling too!? A flustered sound escaped Riye, one she was unable to bite back. F-F...Fay was...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:10 am

Fay made her own little noise, just as flustered but less surprised. She buried herself deeper in Riye's hair, pulling herself up closer until she was gently pressed against Riye's back.

Her hands continued rubbing the sun screen onto Riye's stomach. Fay... had never touched.. just.. it was too much... Her hand started slowly, with purpose, rubbing higher up Riye's stomach. She opened her mouth and took in a shaky breath. "You better tell me to stop." Her voice was gentle and breathy. Her tone was both teasing and, in its own way desperate.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:07 am

"H-Huh!? P-P-People...t-though..." Riye was a blushing mess, and it was difficult to even get those words out as more flustered noises escaped her. F-Fay was... In...In swimsuits like this a-at the beach...

Her hands were going up, b-b-but w-while that...would normally...b-be... If they were in priv... They were at the beach! T-The beach! A p-public beach!

"P-P...Public..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:13 am

Fay's hand was swiftly rising, approaching the bottom line of Riye's bikini top when Riye stuttered out about their location. Her face hidden, Fay pouted, her hand hovering, before she reluctantly withdrew it with a sad little groan.

She quickly dropped the sunscreen bottle in Riye's lap and spun around, leaning against Riye back to back. She had grabbed a bit from the bottle and began sullenly sunscreening herself, blushing more the farther she was from the moment.

"Uhh.. I..." she looked around the beach. She didn't know if she should apologize... if she did Riye would tell her it was normal... and she was right.. Fay's stomach erupted in butterflies as she finished sunscreening herself.

"I think.... I think if there weren't other people... I.." she bit her lip a little, nervous to say it. "I think we would be having sex right about now." Her face turned red. It was... it was too bold of a thing to say... she didn't know if Riye.... no. If Riye felt differently... she would tell her...

Fay laid her hand in the sand behind her, palm up. It was open if Riye wanted to take it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:40 am

Riye sat still, letting Fay pull back and rest her back to hers; that groan indicated the woman's reluctance to pull away, b-but...it couldn't be helped, they were on a public beach a-after all. It wouldn't do them any good to become distracted in that sense when so many people were around...e-even if it wasn't totally crowded.

Fay's words had her blushing further, a flustered squeak coming up before she attempted to bite it back.

Seeing Fay's hand, she let her settle on it, to hold back; "I-It... T-There's...people s-so..."

People, public beach, a-and...those things...w-wouldn't...aren't good to have when it came to...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:35 am

Fay's breath came a little heavy, rather flustered over... this... how she had acted... how Riye had taken it... she was just... heated... she gave the hand a squeeze and smiled though. At least... no matter what Riye loved her. That was all that mattered.

"You're right. I know. J-just.... " her fingers slipped around Riye's hand and daintily ran up the base of her wrist, just a playful little gesture. She wasn't sure what she was getting at.... they should find some privacy? She didn't want her first time with Riye to be behind some bushes or in a public bathroom.

"Just that I wish the people WEREN'T there..." Fay turned around, leaning in close to Riye's ear and whispering. "This beach just seems like a beautiful place for a first time." She giggled a little before standing up and walking out from behind Riye, heading over some towards the ocean.

Okay Fay. Hammer the point home. You can do it. You're a champion! She glanced back briefly before gently pulling her shorts down, revealing the little beach skirt underneath. She pulled one leg at a time from the boots, before tossing the whole lot where her poncho was. The moment she was fully undressed, she ran to the water, all too happy to get a nice cold soak.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:58 am

I-I...Ignore the blush! Ignore the blush! F-For survival's sake, i-ignore the blush! Riye repeated that to herself over again in her mind as Fay spoke; i-it was a...a pretty place, b-b-but with people around...

W-With people around o-obviously it wasn't an acceptable one...

Feeling Fay get up, she looked over towards the woman, and...if it were possible she would have blushed further as she dressed fully down to her bathing suit. S-She d-definitely had a cute bathing suit, and it...it really fit her n-nicely...

She watched as Fay ran off towards the water before patting both of her cheeks in attempt to compose herself and hopefully beat away her blush before getting the sunscreen. She still needed to put it on her arms and legs!

Quickly doing that, she gave a nod to herself before standing. Now she had to dress down! Removing the shorts to reveal the matching bikini bottoms to the top, blue and white stripes, Riye quickly stepped towards the water as well.

A small squeak escaped when it hit skin, it was cold compared to the hot weather, b-but not too much, and she quickly stepped in more to submerge herself somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:04 am

Fay had adjusted pretty well to the cold. It wasn't that bad. Refreshing and she didn't mind the cold anyway. . Thugh one look back and, seeing Riye in full swimwear like that, she suddenly felt hot if anything. Her face was certainly burning anyway.

She giggled as Riye squeaked and seemed as if attacked by the cold water. She laughed, happy they were here and in the ocean together. "Come here." She gestured. She put her hand through her hair pushing it back. She held her hands open. "I'm pretty warm." She said to entice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:28 am

Hearing Fay, Riye looked over to see the other woman holding her hands open, and with a blush Riye made her way over to her; she gradually got used to the water's temperature, i...it had just been startling at first!

"T-The water was a bit cooler than I expected, aha..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:38 am

Fay giggled. That was alright... that was perfectly alright... She wrapped her arms around Riye and pulled her close. She blushed, but... she didn't mind... right now she didn't mind being embarrassed or her face burning or the butterflies or any of it.

She held Riye tight to her, one arm going around Riye's back. "Warm enough for you?" She asked with a tone Riye might be starting to recognize as coming briefly before bouts of kissing. She wanted to kiss Riye's neck but... she didn't want to spook her. Fay knew she was acting weird.. she didn't know why but she was....

"I love you." She found herself saying, with a small low whine after it, pressing herself more firmly against Riye
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:28 am

Riye wanted to splash water on her face in attempt to cool it as Fay pulled her closer, holding her to her as she spoke in that tone.

Aaa, it was so flustering!

That tone typically indicated kisses too! Riye knew this by now! Sh-She would always respond though, kisses weren't bad! They were so close...a-and they were dressed down like this in the ocean....

"I-I love you too." She answered, a flustered noise escaping as Fay held her even closer.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:38 am

Fay sighed, lifting one hand to play at Riye's hair. "Are you still cold?" She asked, her hand moving to caress Riye's face. Fay's lip trembled a little as she came in and kissed Riye on the lips briefly. She pulled apart after a second. "I don't think anyone can see us out here." She said, blushing still as she said it.

Beneath the water, Riye would feel Fay's legs moving, intertwining with hers. One of which seemed intent on moving higher. After a few moments, Fay slid her thigh up... particularly firmly. "So maybe I could keep you warm?" Fay asked, leaning in to gently kiss Riye's neck.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:36 am

"N-No...t-thanks to you... I-I'm not cold anymore..." Riye answered, shortly after Fay had kissed her for that short second. H-Huh!? She didn't think anyone c-could...aaa....

A flustered squeak bubbled up as she swore her face reddened further as she felt Fay's leg under the water; F-Fay was...

Riye's hand was resting against the other woman's shoulder, tensing slightly as another flustered noise bubbled up. K-Kis...N-Neck kisses...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:58 am

She giggled a little, rubbing Riye's back with one hand. "Good. I wouldn't want you to be cold." She teased, leaning in to kiss Riye's neck again. She made a small soft noise into the kiss, her face burning. She shifted her weight to stand on one leg, pulling her other leg, the one Riye was dealing with, further up.

"Riiiyeee.." She groaned, laying her head on her shoulder in between the kisses. She leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "Am I a bad person for wanting to hear the sounds you're going to make?" She whispered in a tone she hoped create more of said noises.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:25 am

"T-Th...It...It's n-not bad..." I-It wasn't bad that she wanted...t-to hear...b-but...e-even if...they were mo-mostly submerged... Aaa, this was really flustering! A-At the beach, d-doing these types of things...

Riye felt like she'd die from too much blood having gone to her face and burning it up at this rate!

Flustered noises were almost about all she could manage aside form a few words here and there as Fay continued with her kissing and touches...w-what she was doing with her leg...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:52 am

Fay couldn't even giggle, her face feeling like it was on fire, her chest feeling like it was going to explode. For how forward she was being with Riye, she was still nervous, but... Seeing Riye... touching her... and then realizing what had nearly happened.. what could happened.. and she just... she just loved Riye so much.. she wanted to make her happy... to feel good..

Fay made some little flustered noises of her own as she continued to kiss Riye's neck, intent in her hormonal-minded state, on leaving a mark. She redoubled her efforts with her leg and, face bright red and glancing around as if someone could hear her, she leaned in and whispered something to Riye that was, to her anyway, unspeakably explicit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:14 am

She was definitely going to die from f-f-fluster! F-Fay..wh-whispering...a-and...t-the kisses as she continued moving her leg. More flustered noises and sounds escaped Riye, words becoming closer to impossible by the moment.

"B-B-B....P-Peop...le...Aaa..." Her fluster was obvious, she felt like her face was the color of a cherry or a fresh apple! Aaaa...

E-E-Even if there weren't...t-that many people...a-around... F-Fooling a-around in the water like this was...aaa...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:46 am

Fay gave a heated little chuckle, moving from Riye's neck to give her a quick kiss on the lips. "I love you too." She said with a playful little smile. She knew what Riye was trying to say, but even on land, there hadn't been anyone too close to them. In the water was even further from people. Besides, she was being... subtle... well, not as much with the kissing, but...

One hand slithered up Riye's back, gently threading through her hair before guiding Riye's head forward a little bit, gently leaning her own forehead against Riye's. She looked her in the eyes, which made her a little flustered for a moment. "I-It's... It's okay. Nobody else is even close to us.. It's just you and me... I just... want to make you feel amazing." She moved her head so she could come in to kiss Riye. "Is that so wrong?" She breathed out, before pressing her lips to her girlfriend's.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 4:15 am

Of course, she had responded to the kiss, enjoying them as Fay moved to her lips; p...public though...

"A...Aaa..." B-B-But...l-l-like this, aaa! E-Even if there weren't people around...i-it was still p-public! F-Flustering... "S-Still...p-public...n-not wrong, b-b-b...b..."

Another flustering noise cut her off, stopping her from saying more; h-hopefully her words were at least understandable, she was trying! T-Th-They were outside...aa...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 4:46 am

Fay gave a little sigh, warm affectionate feelings swelling in her, watching Riye... well... watching what she was doing to Riye. "Hahhh.." She clamped her mouth shut. She knew she wasn't dealing with a tenth of what Riye was dealing with but it was still hard to focus.

Riye wasn't telling her to stop, but.. she seemed... so nervous about being in public. She leaned in, snuggling her face into Riye's neck. "Do you want me to stop?" She would if Riye told her. Although, as she asked, the movements from her leg became firmer and firmer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:52 am

"O-Outsi...W-We're outsid-" Another flustered noise escaped, unable to stop it from escaping despite her efforts. D-Doing these...things outside...a-and just in the ocean l-like this...

S-She'd die! She would die!

"P-Priv...Private...w-would b-be better..." Then at least they wouldn't have to worry about people hearing them...

I-If the noises kept escaping p-people might start noticing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruinopolis: The Beach
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: