(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What to Do, What to Do...?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:51 pm

Meiko tipped her head, curious why Ikue was being so withdrawn on the subject. Did she think Meiko would have a problem with non-Shinigami? Well that was silly of her. "Hm... Yes... She was... VERY friendly... and VERY fun. We went clubbing together, actually." She said with a smirk. "It was a lot of fun... though I drank too much and don't remember how I got home." She blushed a little.

"Uh... B-but yeah.. I don't mind non-shinigami. Some of my family's friends are arrancar for crying out loud." She said. Hell, Julian and Regulus slept with a bount... A bount that... Meiko really would have liked to get her hands on but... that was neither here nor there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:59 pm

They'd gone to a club and had lots of fun? That sounded like a good time! Ikue wasn't sure if she'd really fit in in such an environment, but she knew that people had lots of fun at those places! Meiko had gotten that drunk though? At least she'd gotten home...

Some of her family's friends were arrancar...?

"W-Well...one of them is a hollow...a-and the other is a bount..." Ikue admitted, her voice a bit unsure to say all of this before she began speaking quickly as if to defend them. "T-They're both really nice though!"

Yui was a hollow, not arrancar...so she didn't know...arrancar either... Alwin was the bount...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:21 pm

"Hm. A hollow? Not an Arrancar? What'd it look like? It wanted to talk? Hm." That was odd. Interesting though. So Ikue could even make friends with hollows. That was certainly intriguing. "Hmm... A bount, though... That's... hm."

She crossed her arms. "I know of a bount. One of my family actually had er.... relations... with one... She wasn't exactly what I would call nice though..." She scoffed. Nice looking maybe, but she was nuuuts.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:43 pm

"Mhm, he was a hollow but he wasn't like...normal hollows you'd see roaming around, not like rogue hollows that chase people..." Ikue explained; "Yui is just a...shorthand of what his name is in Japanese, Yuigon...so...Testament."

She wasn't...entirely sure how to explain it; Yui had explained to her...but she wasn't sure she could word it as well...

Meiko's family members had met with a bount once too then? W-Well...more than just met with...by her words.

"A-Ah...the bount I met was male... He was really nice, he didn't understand much...about the human world and all so I showed him around some!" A-Attempted to teach him...a couple of things he should not do to outright strangers as well...but...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:02 pm

"Hmm. Interesting... Not an arrancar, but not a rogue hollow..." That was... most odd... She thought...maybe she'd heard SOMETHING about that.. but she wasn't sure... hrm... "Hm. Testament... Interesting."

"Well, if he didn't hurt you, I guess he's okay. Like I said, I have nothing against hollows or anything." She smiled, reassuringly.

"Now, a bount that's friendly. That's REALLY unusual. Hrm. Aren't Bounts humans though? How would one not know anything about our world. That's so curious. Geez.. You've met interesting people, Ikue. Myself included of course." She said with a slightly smug smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:22 pm

"Mhm... I was looking for astronomy books and stuff when I met him, he was working at one of the bookstores...Testament, that is." Ikue explained; "We talked for a bit, and he explained lots about some of the spiritual aspects of the world, and what his type of hollow was...but I don't think I could put it into words like he could..."

She had made friends with him, and explained a little about this world as well to him; they had both learned things!

A friendly bount...she'd only met Alwin, and he'd explained briefly about his sister...but Alwin had been nice, and he was the only bount she'd met so...she didn't really have a spectrum for nice or not nice bounts.

A small laugh was given as Meiko mentioned how she'd met interesting people; "I'm glad! It's nice to make more friends that can actually...talk about all of this spiritual stuff with!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 8:59 pm

"A... A hollow was.. Was running a book store? H.. How... Holy crap, HOW..." She leaned forward, scooting forward on the couch, absolutely flabbergasted at what Ikue had just said. She pictured this big shadowy monster crouched behind the counter of a bookstore just... handing out books and taking money, busting the ceiling if he tried to move to show people where a book was.

Meiko stared with utter intensity, not content to move on until Ikue explained this. It was good that he'd explained all these things to Ikue though. Sounded nice, but just... how does a Hollow even run a book store? WHY would he be working at a bookstore?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 9:21 pm

"Y-Yes...w-well... He didn't look like a hollow, but he was...and he explained to me that what he was wasn't the...typical type of hollow...and they weren't arrancar either... He had this kinda...fake body, but it wasn't the...type arrancar and shinigami use?"

It was...definitely difficult to explain...

"H-His real body...was like...a suit of armor? Helmet too..." She mused, thinking back on that day she'd met Yui...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Meiko listened intently. Each detail seemed more and more curious. 'Hmmm', she leaned forward, reaching up and placing a knuckle to her lips as she listened, trying to picture this. "W-well... That is... different... I've never heard of a Hollow that was so... synthetic, like didn't have Hollow skin or whatever... And something like a gigai.. I've never EVER heard of something like that for Hollows."

She scooted forward a little bit. "Ikue, you might have met some... I don't even know... Weird... special hollow!" Jeez louise.... Some crazy armored hollow with weird powers, a Bount and, well... She didn't KNOW Meiko was special but boy, was she.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:36 pm

"Hehe, yeah... He said...he actually came from space, rather than where hollows normally come from?" Ikue recalled, attempting to explain a bit more; that had been one of their main discussion points...space.

The typical hollow didn't normally come from there...they came from Heuco Mundo.

A sheepish smile was given as Meiko pronounced she'd might have met some odd, special hollow; she...well, Meiko wasn't wrong, Yui was really different from the typical hollow.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:37 pm

Meiko stared at her. Just... stared. She couldn't shake her head, couldn't blink... Couldn't.... couldn't anything. She just sat up straight, staring at Ikue... She'd said... he came... from space? "F-From..." She... She hadn't me a hollow... Or maybe he was, but.. He was an ALIEN. Holy shit... She met an Alien fucking hollow. THERE WERE ALIENS. ALIENS WERE REAL WHAT THE FUCK. AHHH. AHHHHHHHHH.

Meiko suddenly tipped sideways before falling off completely, only narrowly missing her coffee table (>> assuming she has one) and hitting the floor, still in a sitting position, with her legs crossed. She laid like that catatonic on the floor.

"Hollows.... From space?" She echoed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:45 pm

"A-Ah! Are you okay!?" That was Ikue's first question as during...Meiko's shock she tipped off of the couch; she had almost hit herself on the coffee table! That could have turned out really badly, and other than first aid kits she had no way of helping!

A small nod was given as the woman composed herself and...questioned her. "M-Mhmm... From s-space."

Yui had claimed to be from space, and he had shown her enough proof as to...what he was that she believed him.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 7:24 pm

Meiko just stared straight ahead. "F-From... Space.." It was too much to take in. It was ridiculouuuss... It was.. It was... Hm, it had to be exciting for Ikue. She was obsessed with space and she met an alien. That was neat. She sighed and flopped over, laying on the floor.

"That's just so crazy. Hollows from space, huh..." She stared up at the ceiling, laying her hands on her stomach.

"I.. I think I need a drink." She said hazily.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:04 pm

"M-Mhm..." Ikue nodded again; Yui had....definitely been from space. Meiko...was pretty surprised, obviously; she knew...that the woman was just repeating what she'd heard at this point. It was certainly a lot...a lot different from what you'd hear about hollows, anyway.

A hollow from space...

Huh? Drink?

"Drink?" Alcohol...then? Typically when someone said drink they meant that...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:19 pm

Meiko nodded as best as she could, laying down. It was too much. She needed something to calm her nerves... Definitely alcohol. "Definitely... Need a drink." She didn't think it was an unfair request when confronted with the existence of aliens.

She continued to stare, near catatonic at the ceiling, before raising her hand, waiting for the drink. She wasn't trying to be rude, just... needed that drink... real bad.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 11:45 pm

"I-I'll see if I have anything!" Ikue gave a quick nod to herself and got up from the couch, heading back into the kitchen. Opening her fridge, she looked through the different types of beverages she had, wondering if she still had the drinks her sister had sent her before she finally found one of the glass bottles near the back of the fridge.

She hadn't planned on really drinking it, so...

Hopefully it would do...

With the bottle in hand she headed back to where Meiko was laying and held out the bottle; "Would...would this do? It's all I got in terms of alcohol..." She wasn't a big drinker...so she rarely bought the stuff, there were good drinks out there she just never made it a habit of constantly drinking them...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 6:09 pm

Meiko looked up at the bottle before taking it and glancing it over. Yes. This would do. She looked back up at Ikue and nodded before popping the cap off of the bottle and quickly tipping it back, drinking some from her lying down position before, not wanting to spill it on herself or Ikue's floor, sat up quickly when she was done, giving a refreshed sigh and wiping her lips.

"Thank you. Sorry, just... Life in outer space. It's heavy shit, is all." She said, regaining some of her composure. It was nuts but... so was what she already knew of this world... "I don't think I really ever believed in aliens until this moment?" She said, trying to rationalize how shocked she'd been.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:00 am

"Welcome, i-it's okay! It's...definitely surprising, I know." Ikue answered, giving a nod as she moved to curl up in her chair as she typically did while Meiko had her drink.

Living... Coming from space of all places, it wasn't something you heard typically...well, probably more typically in science fiction compared to things like Hueco Mundo or Soul Society...it was just Heaven or Hell in those senses...

Not exactly the same though...

"I was...really surprised when I he told me, though I think my curiosity outweighed my surprise back then, aha..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:07 pm

Meiko glanced up at Ikue, nodding and continuing to power through her drink, covering her mouth to cover up a burp, stifling it quickly. She was still surprised but her reaction was quickly waning, starting to accept it. There was already crazy things, even if they weren't aliens. She supposed it wasn't that surprising, all things considered.

She giggled a bit, getting back up onto the couch and getting comfy again. "Yeah, you ARE Super Space Girl. I bet meeting an actual alien must have driven you nuts." She said with a smirk. "You are probably the first person on the planet to make contact with the stars!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 2:41 am

Ikue gave a sheepish laugh at Meiko's words; she couldn't deny it, she did have a rather obvious interest in space from what all had been said now. It had been a really interesting meeting, and she'd enjoyed making friends with Yui, and happy he'd been able to explain further on a lot of things she was still rather still a bit out of the loop about with all the spiritual world stuff.

Both him and Alwin had been able to teach her a great deal!

"It was fun, I explained a few things about...what people are like and stuff, and he taught me more about spiritual world stuff." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:25 am

"Hm. So he was from outer space, knew stuff about the spiritual world, but didn't understand people. He sounds interesting. I almost wish I could meet him... although he sounds a LITTLE bit scary." She mused to herself, picturing this odd spaceman investigating nonsense. She could hardly know how close that was to the truth.

"So... Was he cute?" It was almost a reflex. Just this mandatory question she needed to ask in a scenario like this. She might have asked the same if Ikue had detailed to her how she'd met a homeless drifter that day. It also helped cover her butt a little from earlier when she inquired about Ikue's sister.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 4:52 am

"Hehe... Well, he wasn't scary really; he had looked like a normal human to me at first due to his...fake body or something that let him blend in here." Ikue explained, though Meiko's next question caught her off guard. "E-Eh!? A-Ah well... Hm... His real body was just a suit of armor, I would say that it was more...cool looking than cute... The fake body had black hair, not too short...bright blue eyes...and he was tall..."

She attempted to list features about him to give Meiko a bit of a picture, though...when it came to people she wasn't sure if she could explain that well...

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:30 pm

Hm. Like a gigai? No, hollows didn't have gigai. But it sounded similar. So he looked human as could be normally, hm? Was this something new? She wondered if she'd ever met a hollow and not known it... She didn't have too long to ponder before her question got the desired effect, causing Ikue to start flustering. So cute.

"Hmhmhm. Well, he SOUNDS cool." She wouldn't press her poor host for more details. Meiko felt a yawn come over her and let it ride out, covering her mouth.

"Ah. Sorry. I think I might be getting a little sleepy." She would ask Ikue if she could lay down and use her lap for a pillow, but she already knew that was barking up the wrong tree. "I'd feel like a poor guest if I went to sleep so early, however."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:22 am

"M-Mhm! I would definitely use 'cool' as the best term.." Ikue nodded, just as Meiko gave a yawn; "Ah, well I can show you the guest room if you want? I-If you're tired it's fine! I don't mind if you head to bed, it's important to get rest!"

She...She shouldn't neglect proper rest to stay up later if she was tired!

"I have extra blankets too, if you need 'em." She wasn't sure if Meiko preferred more blankets than what was typically on a bed or not, and the guest room was kept clean but it wasn't like anyone lived in it so there might not be enough...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:21 pm

She nodded, with a sleepy little smile and stood up. "I'm glad you're so understanding, Ikue. I think we're going to have a wonderful week, my new friend!" She said, with a little happy noise, her smile turning into a grin. If it was her week off, she would need some sleep... She'd also need to find a girl to unwind with... though she wasn't sure, if she did, that she could bring them here... It wouldn't be good, as a guest, to bring someone to the host's house for casual sex.

"Thank you! That'd be lovely! I'm not sure if I'll need them, but if I get cold, I'll definitely want them!" she said, picturing snuggling up under all those blankets. Delightful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to Do, What to Do...?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: