(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What to Do, What to Do...?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:38 pm

"It should be fun!" Ikue agreed, her smile brightening as she moved to stand as well; "Welcome! I'll get them to put at the end of the bed then!" She added when Meiko answered her about the blankets.

That way she would have them if she needed them and they wouldn't be piled on her!

Saying that, she headed off towards her room to get the blankets from, exiting after a moment or so passed to return to the living room, "Guest room's this way." Holding the blankets, she waited for Meiko and then showed her the door that led to the guestroom.

It was the typical type of extra bedroom; a bed, a window in the room behind some curtains, some drawers in the room for clothing, along with a chair set off in the corner to sit and relax in near the window.

The bed, of course, looked comfy just as it should as Ikue stepped in to place the extra blankets at the end of the bed.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:48 pm

Meiko watched her head off, standing awkwardly for a moment before moving to follow, only to have Ikue come back and lead her the other way. Oop. She followed her to the guest bedroom, waiting for her to lead Meiko in before following. Hm. It was nice. Cozy. She would be comfy here for a few days.

"I like it!" She said happily, walking in and sitting down on the bed. She moved to sit in the middle of it and curled her legs under her. "Comfy, too!" She added. "And the blankets will be nice too." She said, picking one up and pulling it up around her shoulders. She was so ready to curl up and go to sleep.

She smirked and opened her mouth, prepared to say something teasing before thinking better of it. Poor girl flustered too easily and she'd promised not to tease her... "Want to sit and chat for a bit?" She asked, patting the bed. "Or did you still have shows to watch, or perhaps Zs of your own to catch?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:24 pm

"I'm glad!" The room seemed comfy to Meiko and she liked it, that was good! It seemed she was all set and ready for bed, Ikue was honestly starting to feel a bit sleepy herself with all this preparation for doing so.

A small laugh as given, "I think I might curl up in my own bed and get some sleep, you're sleepy so you should try to get some sleep first and foremost! We can talk more to tomorrow though, definitely!"

Ikue didn't want to keep Meiko up if the woman was tired, she should sleep if she was sleepy!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:19 pm

Meiko sighed. Well, she couldn't be blamed for trying. Well, she could... But not for trying so innocuously. She flopped onto her back, whipping the blanket so it would settle over her. "Yes... Absolutely!" She said, watching Ikue go. "Thank you, Ikue... for tolerating me.." She said quietly before the girl could leave. She knew, deep down, she was a pest...

"Now shoo, I'm wearing entirely too many clothes to sleep in." She said with a little wave of her hand, actually wanting to get to sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 6:13 am

"Welcome!" Ikue's smile was bright as she stepped towards the door, taking notice of Meiko as she gathered the blankets up to ready herself for bed. "It's not tolerating, it was nice to meet you!"

The woman's following words earned a small laugh; "Right, talk to you later then!"

Saying that, she stepped out of the guest bedroom and shut the door behind her. It was time to get some sleep, it'd been a long day so first things first...turn out the lights...

...And when that was done, it was time to head to bed.

Ikue stepped into her own room, closing her door before moving into bed. Normally she slept in her  sweater and underwear, but with a guest that was a bit inappropriate so she kept the shorts she currently had on as she buried herself under her own blankets.

Aa~ Nice and comfy!

And with that, Ikue let out a small, contented breath before closing her eyes to rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to Do, What to Do...?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: