(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What to Do, What to Do...?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 9:58 am

Meiko nodded. This was truly a woman after her own, stylish heart. "I usually wear leggings with my skirts and even those I wear down to the knees at least. The skirts length and all I mean." She smiled and resumed eating her food.

She listened, slowly raising an eyebrow. She calmly cleaned off her mouth and put the napkin down. "Oh? Interesting... So... what if... I told you that earlier when I called you cute, I was being serious?" She gave a small playful smile.

"I mean... I'm not suggesting anything. We just met....... but I DON'T tell girls I think they're cute unless I'm honestly attracted to them." She resumed eating her food, hoping to fluster the girl. She meant it of course but she knew there couldn't be anything there. They just met.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:33 pm

"E-Eh?" Ikue stopped mid bite at Meiko's words, her face slowly reddening as the woman spoke. S-S-S...Serious!? T-That....That...

Quickly, she took the bite that was about to fall between her chopsticks and swallowed it, keeping the utensils close to her mouth as she shyly averted her eyes; "T-That...T..aaa... I-I...I don't k-know ah... I-I think...of...of you as a f-f-f-f...f-friend, M-M-Meiko... Aaa, p-please d-d-don't take that badly! Aaa... I-I-I'm s-sorry..."

C-C-Cute...serious... Aaa....

Ikue had never even considered... She saw Meiko as a friend! A great new friend!

Meiko had that playful smile on right now, b-b-but... Aaa! She didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings at all! B-But she couldn't just ru-rudely l-l-lead her on either!

Stupid stuttering!

Quickly, to shut her stupid mouth she took a bit from her serving of gyudon and ate it. If she had food in her mouth she wouldn't stutter!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:40 pm

Meiko watched Ikue struggle to get her words out. It was words Meiko knew were coming from... well within minutes of meeting her. She was... fairly adept at reading these sorts of things or the lack thereof in people.

She blushed a little and took a bite or two of her food. "Oh that IS adorable." She said in regards to Ikue's reac to on. "But please, don't feel any kind of bad. If you had been interested I would have known since the bridge." She chewed her food and looked up at Ikue rather matter of factly.

"You would have had way more trouble talking when I took my sweater off." She claimed no responsibility or pride for her figure but she appreciated it for what it was.

"But I couldn't resist seeing how you reacted." She gave Ikue a sheelish smile. "Sorry. I hope it wasn't too distressing."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:51 pm

A-Adora...

Aaa...

Ikue quickly took another bite from her meal as Meiko spoke again; s-s-so Meiko knew e-ever since the bridge then. Th-That was good! That was good! No total misunderstandings then! Things were fine! F-Fine!

T-T-True, if she had been interested th-then when Meiko had removed her sweater there...there would have been a reaction!

"M-Mhm." She nodded, not speaking yet due to the food in her mouth, that would be rude!

Meiko had wanted to see how she'd react, she...she should have expected that; th-the woman's words from before should have hinted to her that it w-w-wasn't going to be serious! B-But...aaa!

"I-It's alright." Ikue replied, giving another small nod to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:32 am

Meiko frowned a little. Wow she really HAD flustered the poor girl. Jesus, if this was how worked up she got when someone she didn't like hit on her, she wondered what the hell would happen if someone she had a crush on did as much... she looked at her chopsticks and pinched them.

The chopsticks quickly rolled over to Ikue's side of the table and rose up to stand on point before dancing around. Meiko hoped maybe the cute display would cheer her up. "Besides..." she said, clearing her throat. "You're actually not my type." She normally wouldn't say such a thing but... anything to reassure her that Meiko wouldn't be acting weird or having any hurt feelings.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:51 am

Her fluster was distracting, even if Ikue was trying to focus on her food; she wanted to stop being flustered, it...it wasn't good at a time like this! It was dinner time, and dinner time meant talking and eating when with a friend!

Not...sitting here looking at the floor and barely eating!

The chopsticks though had distracted her, seeing them move on their own Ikue's eyes glanced towards them, watching as Meiko had them do...a dance of sorts as if to entertain. It did bring a smile to her face again, and a small laugh eventually followed.

"H-Huh?" Not her type? W-Well, that was a good thing then! No worries! "N-No worries then." She replied, giving another small smile before she went for another bite of gyudon.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:08 am

Meiko grinned. "YES! No worries at all!" She hoped she had not ruined dinner beyond salvage and the smile Ikue gave her told her she hadn't. She beckoned to the chops to cks and they rolled back to her before flipping up for her to snatch them and dig in again.

"SO! What on earth did you put in this. It's unbelievably good." The best way to help Ikue with her embarrassment was to just move on and discuss other things. "I'm not sure if my cooking can compare, really." She was fairly literal in her use of words. It might be a close call.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:46 am

"Aa... Well... I just went by the usual recipe; i-it's nothing that...special, really. I'm glad you like it though!" Ikue was happy that Meiko enjoyed the food, she had hoped she would! She'd been careful to make sure it would taste the best, though she had mostly followed the normal recipes for it all.

The curry rice, the gyudon... the onigiri were good too!

She hadn't wanted to make too much, and had only stuck to making these three things...even if a normal dinner wouldn't include all of this. She had been cautious! She had wanted to make something enjoyable so had done this!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:47 am

Meiko hungrily attacked the Gyudon on her plate, her chopsticks moving with lightning quickness. It truly would have been easier to just tip the bowl into her mouth, but Meiko was a LADY. mostly. It was complicated.

When she finally finished, she gave a happy sigh and sank in her chair. "You may have single handedly destroyed my figure." She said with a breathy happiness. She wouldn't be fitting into corsets at this rate. She sat happily for a moment. "So what do you usually do after dinner?" It was still fairly early, after all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am

Meiko was scarfing down the food, but that made Ikue happy; it reassured her without words that she'd done a good job with the cooking. Her yakisoba-pan had been rather filling earlier, not quite, but somewhat...so she hadn't given herself as big a serving when it came to dinner, and was finishing it off rather quickly.

She did take an extra onigiri and eat it though!

"After... Well, if I have homework I typically get it done, but I don't tonight; I mostly just relax, let the television run, maybe read..."

In her room she had her telescope neatly set for setting up if she wanted to look up at the stars... That was something to do in her own time though...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:16 am

Meiko eyed the last onigiri, left after Ikue took hers. She leaned forward to try and take it... but couldn't. "Ugggh... Gonna get so faaaat." She groaned, rubbing her belly. She just wanted to curl up now and maybe die or something. She raised an eyebrow to what Ikue said. "Oh? That sounds like a plan. Perhaps I could join you?" She asked with a half-hearted giggle.

"Though I may need some assistance to the couch." She said, laying her head on the back of the seat. She reached around and pinched the chair which quickly moved, like a quadruped animal, taking her to the couch. Meiko groaned and crawled out of it, curling up into a little ball. "uggghh, why did I eat so much."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:41 am

Ikue gave a small laugh at Meiko's words; "I doubt that, you're plenty thin; a single big dinner should be fine!"

Meiko had a good figure, and Ikue didn't think one dinner would ruin it. She had claimed earlier she hadn't eaten the whole day, so it was good for her to get in a good meal, she needed it!

She watched as the other woman brought the chair to life, still impressed with such an ability as it carried her over to the couch and she settled down.

Getting up herself, she pushed her own chair in and began to gather the dishes; she'd set them in the sink and get to washing them! It would be bad for the food to dry on them, and it would only make cleaning them harder.

"The remotes on the coffee table in front of you, so if you want to see what's on television feel free!" She suggested, giving a small smile before turning towards the sink.

She would get this done thoroughly and swiftly!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:54 am

Meiko looked up at the remote. Mmmm... so far awaaaay... She leaned over, groaning and grabbed the remote. She collapsed back on the couch. "UGh. I don't want to hear about thin from you of all people." She said with a tired laugh. "Or did you not notice that your sweaters barely fit me?" She asked, turning on the TV and beginning to leaf through the channels.

Hmm.... Home makeover, tiny houses, sitcom, bad sitcom, slasher flick... she paused on that one... ehhh, Ikue seemed like she scared easy. Rom com.. euuggghhh, something about corsets. Mako stopped and gaped at the screen starry eyed for a second before glancing back and continuing. Ah. Nature documentary. That seemed agreeable, at least till Ikue got back. Meiko curled up tight on one end of the couch so Ikue could use the other.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:14 am

"Y-You are thin t-though! Y-You have a gr-great figure!" It was the type most people were attracted to and swooned over! I-Ikue could at least see that! Meiko looked fine, a meal wouldn't hurt her!

Nope, wouldn't hurt at all!

"B-Besides, you needed the food; you were hungry!" She added in as she continued with the dishes. There weren't too many, so it didn't take a super long time, long enough for Meiko to rest a little at least as she clicked through the channels and settled on one.

Once Ikue was finished, she set aside the dishes and cleaned her hands before heading back into the living room area to curl up on the end of the couch, noticing Meiko had scooted over to one side to give her room it seemed.

Right now on television was...a nature documentary? The area they were talking about looked nice...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:05 am

Meiko audibly 'PFFF'd dismissively laughing a little too. "Great Figure? Is that code-word for big boobs? Because other then that I've got nothing to write home about." She gave a little wave of her hand, as Ikue finished the dishes, then came over. Meiko turned a bit, sitting against the arm of the couch, facing Ikue, but still able to see the TV.

"You can change it if you want. I didn't want to leave it on anything stupid... or anything upsetting." She shrugged. "Or trash TV. I assumed you didn't like trash TV." She could easily have put on some sort of Jerry Springer bullshit and enjoyed it. Or...

"Hm... Is.. There any good anime on? I haven't been able to keep my eye out this season.."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 12:02 am

"N-N...N-No! N-Not just th-that!" Meiko had a good figure in general! Ikue didn't know how to explain that though! How without.... Aah! Trying to explain this was hard!

Her attention returned to the television for a moment as the other woman mentioned what she'd been clicking through; "I see, a-anything would have been fine, anime um..."

Taking the remote, Ikue clicked through the channels before stopping, finding one; "There's one... Hm, I think this is a new one for the season..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:47 am

Meiko laughed, giving another playful 'pshhh' noise. She mused to herself about Ikue's flustered nature before giving a little wave. "It's fine, I'm just playing." She really wanted to tease her further, but she'd let the poor girl rest. She should appreciate that it was a perk of friendship that Meiko didn't keep making the girl dig herself deeper on this line of conversation, though.

She turned her attention back to the television. She spotted the blanket from before and picked it up, curling it into a ball and wrapping herself around that. "It looks good." She nodded, focusing on the screen. "I like the animation, at least."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:25 am

"R-Right..." Ikue nodded, letting the figure conversation drop after the teasing; s-she had wanted to reassure even if it was putting her into teasing territory!

Looking at the anime on the television, she gave another nod; "It is, it looks like they worked hard on that aspect."

She wasn't an expert when it came to anime, she'd seen some and kept up with a few from time to time, but there were plenty she'd never touched on before. This was one of them, she didn't really know much about it other than it being one of the newer ones...

As Meiko had said though, the animation was nice...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 6:56 am

Meiko liked anime. It was one of the few things she went out of her way to find time to engage in. She was usually pretty busy, but she had found she could multitask, watching anime while doing other things. She usually didn't get distracted. Plus, occasionally she had her animated objects do a task for her while she sat and paid attention.

"So Ikue." She was paying this anime mind, but she had just met Ikue and still wanted to get to know her. She crossed her legs, pulling them close under her, getting cozy in a chatting position on the couch. "What got you so interested in space anyway? Have you always liked it or did something catch your interest when you were a kid?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:51 am

"Hm...I've just always liked it, it's always seemed so amazing to me, the stars and all that was out there. The night sky is really pretty, so I just...really loved it!"

There was so much out there, and so many things that humans had no idea existed out there.

Stars, galaxies, planets... It was all so interesting! She'd loved the stars and space ever since she was little. Before bed she always used to look up at the night sky, especially after getting a telescope.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:38 am

"Hm. Interesting." She pondered on her own life dreams before realizing it was sort of a silly thing to ponder. She didn't exactly have a childhood, growing up. The thought made her curl up a little more, though her expression remained unchanged. It wasn't like it was unfair or anything. It wasn't like she'd had her childhood taken from her. She never would have had one. She was grateful she existed, after all. Still...

"Why don't you... try to GO there? I mean... I don't know what it takes to be an astronaut but... you could try and become one, couldn't you?" She tipped her head a little. Space was becoming more and more open to the public and she was sure if she worked at it, she could get into one of those programs.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:06 am

"G-Go there, it...it would be nice...t-though I don't think I have what it takes to be...be an astronaut, I'd probably fail most of the requirements!" Ikue was sure she would! It would be an amazing thing...but...

Some of the tests they ran to see if one could handle being up there...aha...they seemed so frightening!

Right now...right now she was content with studying it all intensively, looking up at the night sky, and such... It was all so pretty and amazing...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:00 pm

Meiko gave a dismissive wave. "Oh, nonsense. I'll hear none of it! If you're happier here on the ground that's one thing, but never let FEAR stop you from what you want. That's just insane." She said with an almost snooty tone, despite trying to be helpful. She thought that letting something like fear get between you and your dreams was utterly terrible.

"I suppose I can't judge persay. I don't really HAVE a dream." She said with an indifferent shrug. It didn't bother her, really, to say. It was just the truth.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:33 pm

It would probably be really interesting... Though if she became an astronaut she'd miss her family even more terribly. She wouldn't even be on the planet with such a job! Honami and her mother would likely worry...

H-Huh?

"Oh, you don't?" Ikue tilted her head at Meiko's statement; no dream? She didn't seem upset about it, so then she must not feel too badly! As long as she was still happy!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:05 pm

She blinked briefly, considering her answer to that. "W-well... No... Not.. I mean, I .." It was hard to explain. She didn't really consider her life her own... but she couldn't just tell Ikue THAT... But even if it was.. "I... I don't know..." She shrugged a little.

"I guess I sort of... live for others?" that was a vague enough way to put it. "So I don't really... think about myself often... I have one day off a week, where I do stuff I guess I like, but..." Her eyes widened a little as she looked away. "N-no... I wouldn't call that a dream.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to Do, What to Do...?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: