(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What to Do, What to Do...?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:14 am

She curled up a bit on the couch, pulling her legs up, dropping her shoes off. She got up and carried them to the front door before returning to the couch and chewing into another bun. She sighed in relief. After a few minutes it started to warm up. She curled up some on the couch, still a little cold. She was always a BIT cold though... it's why she wore so many sweaters... She eyed the third curry bun, her stomach still growling. She held it tight. Nooo, she couldn't eat all of her host's food... not yet, anyway.

She waited till Ikue returned and raised an eyebrow. Well... It wasn't quite clingy wet clothes, but she certainly looked nice. Meiko stood up and hurried over to Ikue, giving her a tight hug. "Thank you so much for the food! And for letting me warm up here!" She was genuinely happy about that. The hug was a bonus for her.

She let go and returned to the couch, taking the folded up sweater with her. It was still.. sort of damp though... Still... it was warm... She looked back to Ikue before pulling the damp sweater on. The sweater had been snug before and the damp material clung excessively to Meiko's figure. She sat down on the couch, sitting up straight so she would not get the couch damp as well. She smiled brightly. "I left you a curry bun, by the way. I didn't want to eat all of your food."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:24 am

A surprised squeak escaped Riye as she was suddenly hugged and after the shock wore off she returned it lightly, giving a shy laugh. "W-Welcome!"

It wasn't a problem! After everything it was what she wanted to do. She had made Meiko lose her glasses, and had had to borrow her sweater to keep warm until they got here and so Meiko had gotten cold, and she'd already agreed to feed her!

She was surprised to see the other woman put the damp sweater back on, that...that couldn't be comfortable...

Ikue sat down in the chair she had, it was soft and comfy and it's where she normally sat and curled up on so she thought nothing of it really, it was just natural.

"Aa, I could get you a blanket if you want... The sweater can't be...that comfortable now that it's damp..." What if Meiko caught a cold thanks to it? That wouldn't be good! "A-Ah thank you!"

Taking her yakisoba-pan, Ikue looked to the curry bun that Meiko had left; "If you want the curry bun though you can have it, I still need to eat my yakisoba-pan, hehe... I only got a bite out of it so there's plenty!"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:31 am

Meiko sat upright on the edge of the couch until Ikue sat on the chair. She glanced at the couch... She really wouldn't hate to lay down, but she really didn't want to mess with Ikue's upholstery. She glanced up when Ikue offered her a blanket. "If you'd like. It isn't too cold in here and, believe it or not, you sort of warmed the jacket up, but if you got me a blanket, I suppose I wouldn't have to worry about dripping on your couch..." She removed the sweater again, pulling it over her head and placing it the nearest waterproof place she could find.

She nodded and took the curry bun without thinking, biting into it. "Ahh. Blankets, food... To me, a stranger... Ikue, you are a saaaiiint. And a saint with beautiful legs no less." She with with a happy giggle.

"This is almost surreal, really. I don't think I have ever spoken to someone at length this briefly after meeting them, much less was taken into their home and provided comfort and food." She admitted. She pressed a finger to her skin and pinched, just to make sure she was awake.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:40 am

Hearing Meiko accept her offer of the blanket, Ikue turned slightly in her seat and pulled the blanket that was folded on the chair from its spot and held it out to Meiko.

With the blanket there would be no problems about catching colds or getting anything wet!

"It's no pro-aa-!" A-Aaa... At that obvious compliment her face reddened immediately as she curled up in her seat again, holding her food close. F-F-Focus on the food! Compliments were so hard to take! No matter who was giving them!

If it wasn't obvious... Ikue was easily....easily flustered.

"I-I-It...It wasn't a p-problem, y-you w-w-were hungry and o-offered to c-carry my bag for me so...so it wouldn't get wet!" It wasn't a problem!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:47 am

Meiko happily took the blanket and wrapped it around herself, her legs dangling out at the bottom of the coccoon, her head poking from the top, before she flopped herself on the couch, laying down. She wasn't tired or anything. It was just... comfy, and warm. Ikue was a MOST excellent host. And she had a sweet caboose, as Meiko had noted. Not that it particularly mattered. She didn't see herself giving more than a few compliments to the...

She sat up some, brow furrowed... what... was that... her whole face was red.. she curled up, she stammered... she still stammered afterwards. She moved to sit up on the couch and leaned forward. Had it been something about her legs in particular or was this girl truly that shy? Did she have a thing towards her? That seemed unlikely, even by Meiko's ego. Well, she'd definitely made it known she'd noticed the reaction. No need to press it further right now.

"Well it was very kind... I have about twenty dollars to my name and I'm in a... well not a foreign country, but it's not where I live..." She sighed. "Within a week my idiot family's mistake should be undone. I will get by till then though." She smiled optimistically.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:57 am

Ikue was looking down, specifically putting her focus on her food; if she put her focus on her food the red would fade! That was what she believed, she just shouldn't think about compliments or anything! Food, just focus on the favorite...favorite yakisoba-pan...

"A-Ah, yeah... Hopefully th-they get it settled and fixed soon!" That would be good for Meiko; her family could fix the money mistake and she wouldn't have to go without food!

Taking a bite from her food, her smile returned; aaah~ it was so good, now she could finally eat it!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:04 am

Meiko stared at Ikue, just as she stared down. Her confused expression changed to a happy one. She giggled a little. She was trying so hard not to blush. She didn't want to assume that it meant anything. The girl could respond this way to anyone. Still.. She couldn't help but notice something. She placed her hand up to her mouth, suppressing a second giggle.

"I'm sure they will." She said. She wasn't sure where on earth she would stay until then but she wasn't going to make that Ikue's problem. She had something else she felt like making her problem after all~. She stood up, still bundled under her blanket and leaned forward, towards Ikue. "Ikue, I have to say... and this doesn't need to mean anything more than you wish it to... but you are unbearably cute." She said with a grin, before sitting down.

It was true. She'd said it of women she'd wanted... She'd also said it of people she had no interest in. She just thought things and then said them. What went from there was hardly her problem.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:13 am

"M-Mhm." Ikue nodded after taking another bite from her food, happy with the taste and her focus on it almost completely. That establishment she went to had the best curry buns and yakisoba-pan, she was glad it was so close~!

They made for great and affordable lunches and snacks!

Plenty of foo-

Another squeak. "E-Eh?!"

Meiko had...had to say that she was... W-Where was that coming from!? She...She just... Her focus that had been on the food was now broken, the red in her face returning. "Aaa..."

Red, red, and more red! W-Why!?

"S-S...Sor-" No apologies she couldn't help it. "I-I'm...just...e-easily flustered... H-Hearing things like that...aaa..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:20 am

Meiko giggled and laid back down on the couch, getting comfy. Her stomach was full for the first time in a day and she was comfy. And she had entertainment now! Now if only she knew where the hell she was going after this... Hrm... Gears, get to turning. She giggled again at Ikue's defense of her blushing. She pulled a hand loose to give a dismissive wave.

"I understand. I gathered when I mentioned your legs, silly." She said with a playfully derisive snort. "But with how sensitive you seem to be, I figured it would be best for our blossoming friendship to let you know you're cute right off the bat." She said with a playful laugh. "Plus, your reaction was entertaining." She pouted briefly. Ikue had been unbelievably kind to her so far.

"There's nothing wrong with being flustered, I promise. But if you particularly mind stammering, I'll refrain from compliments." She gave a wicked grin, feeling better with someone to tease than the food and blanket combined.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:31 am

"Y-Yeah..." It was obvious, Ikue had...figured so, but she'd wanted to explain just in case. Meiko had caught it though; i-it didn't need explaining.

M...So Meiko was the type to tease then? It was what she was gathering from the woman's tone, and her words on occasion. F-Friendship... I-It was good to make friends, a-and it wasn't like her other friends hadn't flustered her...lots...

As the other woman continued to speak, she took another bite from her food; "I-It's just difficult for me to t-take such comments." She answered after swallowing her food.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:36 am

Awww. The girl seemed painfully self aware of her bashfulness. It was clearly something she struggled with. Meiko pouted a little. She... didn't feel BAD persay.. but she did feel like lightening up... a little.... She was curious too... "Hm.." She wasn't sure she understood completely... maybe it was just because she took compliments so well?

"How do you mean? Do you not believe them? I'm sorry. I won't press the subject. Above all other compliments, you are one of the nicest people I've had the fortune to meet, and a wonderful host, Miss Ikue, so I won't trouble you with too much teasing." She said with a grin that was perhaps as playful in its own way as the teasing was.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:57 am

"I-It's just that I'm...so easily flustered...it gets troublesome sometimes..." Ikue replied, i...it wasn't that she didn't believe them, or ignored them, or thought they were wrong or even right even... It was a confusing mess sometimes...or it was...at least extremely difficult when it came to explaining.

She was just easily flustered, and being like that... If it were in public it could be especially embarrassing and troublesome. She was at home right now, but she still sometimes felt that.

"I-It just...Aha..." She gave a sheepish laugh, unsure of how to begin explaining it. She was timid, and...well quiet if she had to be truthful, but she did enjoy making friends and talking with others when she met them!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 9:03 am

Meiko frowned. Ikue really did seem anguished about it. She sighed and sat up, dropping the blanket off and getting to her feet before walking over and kneeling in front of Ikue.

"Hey... Please don't be upset. I still feel bad from the pond believe it or not, so please don't make the kind of person who keeps upsetting a.. girl.." She left out the cute part though she'd almost slipped. She placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled.

"I don't have the best filters on my mouth, but I at least promise I won't intentionally make you flustered too much." She giggled a little. "I know that's not the most reassuring promise but I am what I am... and you seem... different from most people... I'd like to be... I don't know... but maybe...your friend?" She gave a startlingly genuine smile. It wasn't much of a declaration of friendship, but with Meiko, there was never a question that everything she said was from the heart.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 9:11 am

"I-It's okay!" Ikue quickly tried to reassure as Meiko kneeled down in front of her; she...she didn't need to apologize, it was alright! She...She was easily flustered...and it was bothersome sometimes, but... She knew when people complimented they meant nothing bad by it!

They were teasing, teasing kindly or the comments had been accidental. She knew that so...so it...it wasn't something to apologize over...

"D-Don't worry about it, r-really..." D-Different though...different how? Ikue didn't quite understand that part, but she gave a small nod nonetheless. "Friend is fine, I like...making new friends."

After moving out here she really didn't have many, she didn't really talk to others at college because...well, no one had really approached her unless they were thrown into a group assignment.

She'd been making nice friends though! It made her really happy, they were all important friends!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Meiko grinned and stood up again, pulling the blanket from the couch, she wrapped it around her shoulders like a shawl, walking around the spacious living room. She glanced around. Hmm... It was pretty nice. Spacious... Not too cramped. Yes. This would work excellently. She turned around and gave Ikue a bubbly smile. "Good. I'm glad we're friends! So, my new friend, I've figured out an excellent plan."

She walked back over and sat on the couch, letting the blanket hang more like a cape. "Since I have nowhere to go, I could just stay here until the money issue clears up. Then once it does, I'll be able to recompense you for putting me up for a few days. That works excellently, yes?" She said with a resolute nod and a smile. Yes. She needed somewhere to stay, Ikue could get a handsome sum and with her apparent tendency to be overly nice to strangers, she clearly could stand to have someone around to keep her out of trouble for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:15 am

They were friends then! Ikue could be happy with that! Despite the trouble today, she'd managed to make a new friend, that made her happy.

An...excellent plan though?

Her eyes went to Meiko as she walked around a bit in the room; she had a...plan? That plan was...s-staying here!? Until the money was fixed, but...

"I-I sometimes...h-have...guests..." That was a big worry, what if Alwin popped in out of nowhere, he did that sometimes and that was something she had no way of explaining to Meiko! "U-Unexpectedly sometimes..."

She didn't want to...turn Meiko down, especially with how much trouble Meiko was in with her money problems because of her family! How would she explain though!?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:54 am

Meiko raised an eyebrow. Ikue seemed troubled... Was her plan unacceptable? Hm. That would suck... Ikue had been so accommodating she hadn't given much thought to her saying no... Ah.. She had guests... unexpectedly? So? Meiko would be a guest herself... what could be so wrong with that? Was she embarrassed of them? Was there something illicit about them?

"Please, Ikue. I promise you I have seen my share of weirdness. Nothing your other guests do would bother me, I promise you that much." She said with a smile. She had no idea that Ikue was worried about them teleporting in, but even then it would hardly be much of a shock to Meiko.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:08 am

Ikue could only silently hope there would be no literal popping in done... That would be such a mess to explain. She had now idea if Meiko knew about any of that kind of stuff or not, but she wasn't going to risk trying to figure out...

I-If anything...if she didn't and unexpected visits happened then she would likely get scared off...

Aaa... This was difficult, but Ikue didn't want to refuse at all! Meiko was in a really bad spot, and she said dollars earlier...which mean she didn't have a a single yen to her name. Hotels wouldn't accept that... She wasn't just going to let Meiko wind up on the streets!

"I-If you don't mind that, and...the fact that...I-I have classes to go to s-sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:46 am

Meiko smiled reassuringly. She was positive nothing Ikue could be worried about could possibly bother her.. If anything she was more worried about upsetting Ikue. It would be.. neat... to spend some time with another person... Although it would be odd living in someone else's place...

"I don't mind at all? An education is important after all. Though obviously I'll get lonely here all by myself." She said, mostly kidding. She was used to being alone after all. "In return, if you like, I can take care of the place, cook for you. Ah! I could be your guest slash maid for a week." She said with a snap of her fingers. "You've always wanted a maid, right?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:01 am

"I-I mostly only have classes in the mornings, I decided I'd take morning classes this semester so I would have time to study, and have my own time too!"

Tomorrow she'd have to leave early, but she would be back around noon, and then she'd have the rest of the day to herself.

Meiko was... H-Huh!? M-Maid!? Ikue seemed surprised by the suggestion, very surprised. "Th-That, that... You don't need to, b-but f-feel free to cook whatever you'd like for yourself if I'm gone."

She'd never thought about having a maid, she typically cleaned up after herself rather easily so it wasn't a big concern for her! She could cook too, and while she was no five-star chef she could still good rather well!

And when she didn't want to cook on certain nights she just ordered food from down the street...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:06 am

"Ah! That works rather well, actually. I despise mornings, though usually for my work I have to get up that early." She sighed. "It's a pain... Really, this whole debacle is the closest thing I've ever had to a vacation." She looked up, trying to think but ... no... she had her day of the week off but that was it... the rest of it was work work work... This could be... nice...

"Really, I'm USED to working non stop, so tidying up a little so you don't have to would be no trouble. Neither would cooking... Besides, it's not TOO hard for me to do these things...." She said with a little smirk.. Although... Hrm... She should keep her powers a secret, right? Well... Ikue seemed trustworthy..

"Ikue... Can you keep a secret, actually?" She wondered in a curious little tone.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:33 am

"I-If you're sure..." She wouldn't stop Meiko if that's what the woman really wanted to do, Meiko didn't have to return the favor or anything really for staying here for a bit. It really wasn't a problem.

She claimed she was used to cleaning and stuff, so if she wanted too... If there was a lot to clean up, though Ikue didn't believe there ever would be, she would also help! She couldn't just let Meiko go around and clean everything up and not help...

"Huh...A secret?" She blinked, though a nod followed. "S-Sure, no problem."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 8:06 pm

"I'm usually sure of most things." She said with a happy smile and a resolute nod. It came with the territory of being master planner for 6 people sharing one body. You just absolutely had to be confident, instead of second guessing yourself all the time. Of course, she couldn't reveal THAT secret to her new friend. But she could at least show Ikue her own power, so she wouldn't have to worry about alarming her while getting work done.

Now.. something... to.... She looked at the blanket on her shoulders. Ah, perfect. "Now... don't be alarmed..." She said to Ikue. She picked it up and quickly twirled it into a long roll and then looked up at Ikue with a playful smirk before pinching the blanket and imparting some of her reiatsu into it.

A moment later, the blanket, already rolled up, coiled up tighter and slithered out of Meiko's arms like a snake, curling up for a moment before wandering around the room. "I hope... you don't freak out too much about this but... I... have a power. I can animate things and have them do my bidding. It... helps with the chores... and if you're my friend now, I suppose I can trust you." She gave Ikue a bubbly smile and tipped her head. The blanket-snake meanwhile slithered over to Ikue and curled about her feet, seeming to recognize its owner in a fashion.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Ikue waited, sitting by as Meiko attempted to begin explaining...whatever she wanted to say. She seemed... like it was something big? Well, it might be... What was it that...

H-Her blanket!?

Her eyes widened slightly as her blanket just suddenly started roaming around like it was alive. That... Then Meiko was...

Meiko's explanation proved her sudden assumption and she gave a nod; "S-So you're spiritually aware then... That makes things a lot easier th-then!"

She gave a sheepish laugh, but it was true. Meiko had a really interesting power, but...but being spiritually aware did make things a lot easier!

"T-That's a really interesting power, by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 1:33 am

Meiko giggled slightly to herself as Ikue watched the blanket slithering around. She was a little worried that Ikue might freak out, but her reaction actually surprised Meiko. "Oh?" She'd called her spiritually aware. Well! Only the spiritually aware would be calling someone that, so Ikue must be so herself.

"Well. That really DOES make things easier. Go figure. I make a friend and she turns out to be a...." She tipped her head. "Hmm.. Are you a... fullbringer? There's not really quincy in Japan... I do hope you're not a bount... Those seem dreadful." She said with a frown. If she WAS a bount, it certainly put a negative spin on all of this.

"But thank you nonetheless. I like to think I'm pretty great." She gave Ikue a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to Do, What to Do...?   What to Do, What to Do...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to Do, What to Do...?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: