(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Destructive Models

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Destructive Models - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:54 am

Too much... Well it was the best Mia could hope for. Masaru would always worry. His forehead kiss though caused a happy laugh to escape her and she moved her poking of his cheeks to just plain touching as her hands slipped through his hairline after a moment.

He nodded against her and Mia tried to smile reassuringly. "Good! Lets...lets try to find them..."

The pile sat there menacingly, a pile of potential embarrassment... All those costumes in there might kill him... or more likely her...

Mia scooted back just a bit and made to pull away from him, before leaning back in and kissing him on the lips in return. He needed one. He deserved one~ For all that sweet worry.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 am

It felt nice as her hands moved to his face rather than her fingers poking his cheeks; "Mhm, I'm sure...we'll manage."

The pile was large...and there was plenty to go through; he was sure with proper searching they could find them though, it would just take time and dedication.

Masaru had about moved after Mia had pulled away, but she'd stopped him with a kiss; he responded, one hand of his moving to her cheek before they had to pull away. Lots of clothes...they'd find the ones they needed though...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:11 am

With Masaru's assurance that they would manage, Mia felt immediately better. She pulled away from the kiss, though she did nuzzle the hand that had touched her cheek lightly before moving away from the noble fully.

Pulling up her sleeves in determination though, she wanted to see him in those outfits more than she was worried about embarrassment, Mia moved to sit in front of it. The woman quickly began pulling out costumes of varying degrees, sorting them into piles... "U-Um, here. It'll be easier later if I... I sort them as we go. P-Put the ones that have like obvious problems like rips or such here? A-And the ones that look fine here. Those have more hidden problems and n-need work...I-I'd know but you won't. Please?"

She felt bad for asking and flushed with embarrassment, her head down for a moment.

His outfits were in there but no need to be disorganized about it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:15 am

Masaru listened carefully to what Mia wanted him to do, willing to help her get this all organized to make things easier on her.

The ones with obvious problems, and ones that look fine...

Alright, it seemed simple enough.

"Alright, no problem." He smiled, turning towards the clothes to begin helping her.

He was sure to keep an eye out for when it came to organizing, not wanting to misplace one and put it away in the wrong spot.

The noble definitely seemed happy to help, not minding in the least.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:19 am

Mia wasn't able to express how happy it made her that Masaru was willing to just help her with this without making a big deal or anything. Anything she needed help with, he did without question.

"I love you Masa, thank you..." Feeling it strongly enough that she had to speak, she spoke that without a stutter as she moved a rather sequined and almost see through skirt into the pile of no obvious problems... I-It went over...something else...

W-Wasn't...bad... Unless she wore it with nothing else... Hopefully Masaru hadn't found anything too bad yet...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:23 am

Mia's words had caused him to pause for a moment, his eyes going from the clothes to her as a soft smile appeared on his face; "I love you, Mia. This isn't a problem at all, welcome though."

He was happy to help.

With one final smile in her direction, he turned his attention back to the clothes pile to continue organizing. This went...not so obvious problems, at least he didn't see any tears or incompleteness so...

It went with the other articles like it then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:30 am

Mia giggled softly as Masaru smiled and said welcome, her eyes meeting his and her smile matching his just as much. She turned back to their work after nodding in acceptance, happy he was happy with this and began working on the stupid pile. She found more things that she didn't want Masaru to see and tossed them in their piles, noticing the man's utter just detachment with his work. He didn't notice half the stuff he tossed but they went into the appropriate pile...

Good thing too...

Finally though on her side, she found... The leg! "Aha! The pants... I found one part of something Masa, look!"

She carefully pulled it out, moving aside the other costumes in hopes of finding the other part. No such luck but... The pants at least! It was to his fancy butler outfit... Mia held it up with a triumphant smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:36 am

Masaru was utterly focused on organizing the clothes correctly, he hardly even noticed the things he picked up; he just wanted to be sure to organize these well for Mia.

If they were organized correctly then things would be much easier on her when she needed to find these things.

Hearing her voice caused him to look over again, seeing as she pulled out a pair of pants. That was part of the outfit? It looked nice from what he could tell as she held it up, though he had no idea what the full outfit would look like, unable to tell by just the pants.

"That's good! They look nice." He spoke his mind on them, lettering her know what he thought; they were supposed to be something for him to try on...so it would be good for her to know they looked nice to him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:43 am

Mia flushed brightly as Masaru complimented her pants, knowing they weren't much to look at yet... It was just pants... nothing else...

"Thank you..." Her voice was soft as she went back to her work, the pile quickly dwindling and she rather quickly found the other parts of it. Instead of showing him though, she just set them aside... She'd show him the finished product when she had them all done!

There were the parts for the prince costumes... she stored those to the side with furtive looks at the working Masaru. Okay...maybe she had no reason to be sneaky now...but he'd praised just the pants and she wanted more praise of the whole thing and his awe! It'd be ruined if he saw the parts...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:50 am

"Welcome." He smiled, glancing over to her for a short moment before returning to their work.

The pile was getting smaller as they continued to get things organized, that was good; he didn't know if he'd found any parts to the outfits Mia was looking for, but everything was getting organized so...perhaps if he'd not noticed something she'd notice it once they were finished...

At least he hoped so anyway...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:58 am

Mia looked at the pile with a frown, glancing around as her section was cleared mostly. "Where...is the shirt...? I have the one for the prince outfit and cloak... But not the butler...one..."

She had made them special!

Had Masaru grabbed them and sorted it? She stood up and looked around with a small frown, moving to the piles. They...should have been obviously something for him.. Hers had to be tailored to fit her...her chest...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:02 am

Despite being focused on work, Masaru's ears managed to catch some of what Mia was saying; his part of the pile had dwindled down tremendously...so there wasn't too much to keep solely focused on now...

P-Prince, b-b...butler?

T-Those were.... He attempted to not let Mia know he overheard, looking through the piles to sort things properly. T-That was... N-Nothing was wrong with it, of course! It was flustering...flustering...

Organize! Just a few more...

"I-I think I almost have everything... Just a few more, Mia." He stated, looking down at his area of the pile before smiling again; current work was a good distraction...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:12 am

"Okay Masa... I just need to find it... Thank you for all your help." Mia murmured shooting him a smile as she went through the previous piles just in case she missed it.

Masaru seemed intent on his work and Mia couldn't help smiling at how enthusiastic he was. He was so intent! It was adorable and Mia frowned as she found nothing in the one pile... Must still be in Masaru's pile then! It was just an icy blue button up made of a soft fabric, though she had added a few things that weren't obvious to fit him better... and show his scar as he liked...

She turned away and moved to the barely there pile Masaru was working on and spotting the color. "Aha! There it is... All set then. O-Once you are done u-um you can get undressed and I can...put them on you. Y-You costumes. That is... e-either...to see which is better..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:19 am

"It wasn't a problem." Again, Masaru offered Mia a smile as he had plenty to give when it came to her. It hadn't been a problem in the slightest, he was happy to help her.

The pile was getting smaller and smaller, and could hardly be considered a pile anymore by the time Mia spoke up again. She'd found what she'd been looking for then!

His eyes turned to Mia as he moved to his barely-a-pile, getting an icy blue colored article of clothing. A shirt?

When he was done then... He gave a nod; "A-Alright; I'm almost done, just a couple more..."

It didn't take long to get the rest of the items organized, and afterwards he stood and walked back towards the bed before he began disrobing. His clothes that he was currently wearing would be best placed on the bed as he didn't want to just drop them to the floor.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:29 am

Mia soaked up Masaru's smiles much like she soaked up his praise. Those were very important things to her and despite how flustering things were about to become she could always use more smiles out of him. It hadn't been a problem either...

As he finished up the pile, well not pile anymore, she gathered up each set of items. The clothes had been all jumbled up by that mess so she had to sort out the pieces that went to each. She was focused on that for the moment and didn't notice Masaru get up and head to the bed under her own orders.

Mia finally got it sorted out to look up and see Masaru stripping and setting his clothes on the bed. It was a sight she wasn't entirely used to yet and instead just found herself staring unthinkingly with a small dreamy smile on her face... Something...she had been doing something...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:37 am

Undressing didn't take long, despite the layers on him, and his clothes were neatly settled onto the end of the bed. It was...well, he normally did no just...undress to...stand here like this...

S-Soon he'd have clothes on though...

His eyes went to Mia to see... She was staring? Smile... "M-Mia?"

W-Well, it was fine if she stared...they'd already established this. He didn't mind if...if she did. She seemed...r-rather distracted by him though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:44 am

"S-Sorry!" The sound of her name brought Mia out of her utter distraction in time to be flustered and also turn bright red. No... Nooooo...

She stood up, her arms full of the costumes as she rushed over to the bed. They were almost tossed unceremoniously onto it but she saw how carefully he had put his own clothes down and she...she just set the bundle on the bed while staring at anything not him. "U-Um here... P-Put the...pants on first and then..the rest... I-Its the butler...one..."

Yes... hopefully he wouldn't...ask what she was going to wear... At least hers went with his no matter what... butler or prince...fit with princess...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:48 am

"I-I-It's alright! W-W-We...We've already... It's alright..." They had already established this! T-There wasn't anything to apologize for! S-Staring was...f-fine!

His face had reddened some as Mia went about handing him what he needed to put on, and he took the pants as she told him to get those on first.

Once they were on, he went about getting the rest on; t-the...butler then...

W-When these had been...ideas he hadn't been as flustered, but...now that he was trying...trying on...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:54 am

"I-I...okay..." It was fine to stare... Mia knew this it just...was embarrassing to be caught doing so. Masaru was...handsome...handsome beyond handsome and he loved her, so that made him the most handsome of all.

She was still going to flush and get flustered. There was nothing to be done for it at the moment! Instead she...watched, not stared, carefully as Masaru got the butler outfit on. She tried to assist where she could though there were a few vital details missing as she helped him get the vest and then coat on.

Just small accents, but that would take longer... She'd not made all these from scratch, some had just been modified articles of clothing. Thus it was more detailed of the two... As she adjusted the coat on him, Mia smiled as it was settled to her inspection.

She stepped back to take it all in and then promptly turned the color of a cherry as the most impossible thing she'd ever seen was now standing before her. She had to turn around with her face in her hands, falling to crouch down in a flustered mess.

No...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:14 am

There weren't many layers, but this type of attire was not one he was accustomed to wearing, so he'd needed some help with the vest and coat as Mia helped him into it.

He stuck with comfortable things when it came to his gigai, so...

T-This was a costume though...not gigai apparel.

Once it was on properly he looked down to examine it somewhat before his blue eyes went to Mia... H...Her face...s-she was flustered? She was turned around a-and even crouched!

"M-Mia... S-Something wrong?" He blinked, looking down at himself again before looking back to Mia who...was still crouched...

He stepped over towards her, just a step behind her yet somewhat beside her as he bent down, though careful not the mess up the clothing, to try to look at her face.

She was covering it...

"M-Mia...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:22 am

"Mm..." Mia's intial reply to his question was a flustered sound followed by another sound that was something else, rather muffled by her hands and her attempts to hide it. Oh boy... Masaru in that was...way too much...for her to handle... He had to get out of it without her seeing...him getting out of it...

She knew it'd be trouble...

"I-Its not wrong...J-Just...looks really... good..." She had to admit, there was no way to lie to him... None... She had to tell him it all... "I-I...forgot I really...really like...butler outfits. And with you in it, its...its... alluring."

Was that the word for it? Yes... The fact that he was right there and her face was covered were the only reasons she could say it. That was going to be the death of her though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:27 am

T-Th...That was the...the reason?

Masaru felt his face redden further as Mia explained her current reaction; i-it looked... she liked this...

She really liked...b-butler attire, and so...w-with him dressed like this...

"I-I-I see..." He looked over to her again before he brought a hand up to somewhat grasp hers even...though she was still using her hands to hide her face. "I-I'm glad you...glad it...you think i-it looks fine...o-on me..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:33 am

Mia felt Masaru's hand as he...accepted her words... And thus her hand loosened, the one, from her face so he could do with it as he pleased... She moved it so she could hold his in return for now though, even as her head turned. "...More than fine...w-way more...than fine... I-I promise its more than fine..."

Way...better than fine. Fine did not begin to cover it. Mia's words were heartfelt and she shook her head despite her embarrassment. "U-Um if you don't...f-feel problems... y-you should...u-um change... t-to the next one..."

Yes... unless there was obvious spots of problems it would be...best to get him out of it... While she crouched here. "I-I'll stay like this..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:36 am

M-More than...way more...than fine, s-she promised...

Hearing that only seemed to add to his fluster, but he gave a nod regardless; s-she really, really liked it then...

Change? R-Right... T-Though, it was...that simple; this was...one of the more finished ones he assumed...so it must not need any alterations.

"A-Alright, a-are you sure you don't need to check anywhere?" The outfit didn't feel odd, but he wouldn't want Mia to notice a mistake later... H-He needed to learn to notice these things!

She seemed intent on staying crouched...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:39 am

"...I-It would be good to..." But... But...her mind couldn't... Mia gulped but Masaru was right... She should check it all... There might be issues he could't feel or it could fit wrong in places...

She had had his clothes here for this one to measure against and see but just that wasn't enough even with his actual measurements too...

If there were faults in it...

Mia tried uncrouching slowly, gulping and gathering her courage. She would need it all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destructive Models
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: