(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Destructive Models

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Destructive Models - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:45 am

It would be...good to then; Masaru moved to stand straight after Mia had said that, only slightly letting go of her hand as his fingers grasped hers while she attempted to stand up herself.

I-It...needed to be checked, this was something she...really liked on him so...so it would be good to get rid of any possible mistakes on it...

"N-Nothing...feels wrong from what I can tell, but..." But one could never know...especially if the faults weren't outright obvious to a nonprofessional.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:53 am

"W-Well it needs to be...a-as comfortable as possible. And not...pinch or pull wrong." Mia spoke softly as he stood up, straightening and taking a breath. She needed it to deal with this outfit and make sure there were no mistakes...

She turned, her hand having let go of his after giving it a squeeze as she began attempting to examine Masaru without...without revving too much. She was an adult! Mia could handle such urges. Instead she put all her focus into her workmanship and pride as a costume maker!

Her...her eyes were very obviously soaking this in though as she examined the seams and lines and how it fell. Mia mentally noted a few places that needed adjusting and could not get rid of her blush as she moved behind him and checked the coat...

"M-Mm...t-take the coat off please..." She didn't trust herself to... to touch him too much...right now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:38 pm

No pinching or pulling...right. Masaru stood still, and straight so Mia could check the outfit; he didn't feel any of that...but Via would know best if she saw anything.

"I...do not feel pinching or pulling at least..." It was still good and important to inform her.

Nothing felt wrong...

Mia...Mia was quite flustered over this, w...well, maybe a bit more than flustered; she...really like seeing him in this type of attire...

She...she was still definitely blushing as she looked him over.

When he was asked to remove the coat, he carefully began doing so, not wanting to be rough with it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:58 pm

"That's good... I-I really tried to make sure... it would fit right..." That was good to hear and soothed Mia a teeny bit. Worrying about how comfortable it'd be for the noble was her primary concern and had been through the process. No need for him to ever feel physically uncomfortable though it was obvious he felt a bit of her fluster.

Not that this was entirely fluster but... Masaru was in something like this...very willingly...

Of course Mia would have to fight distraction while attempting to make sure it fit him!

As the coat came off carefully, Mia averted her eyes until he was done. He...was being slower. Mmm bad Masaru...no tempting...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:22 pm

"Y-You did a great job; it looks nice, Mia." Masaru gave a smile despite the fluster, and atmosphere about them, wanting to praise Mia on her great work; this was something she was really good at, and the things she made were amazing.

He continued to be careful with the coat, and once it was off he set it off to the side on the bed carefully before his hands came up to adjust the shirt and vest somewhat since it has become a bit ruffled during the coat removal.

"This fine?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:32 pm

"Th-Thank....y-y-y-you Masa..." It...was really that good?! Mia squeaked and shook with embarrassment but also joy as Masaru complimented her more. However he was...adjusting...them and it was destroying her more.

"...A-Ah...fine... J-Just a few...adjustments like the coat and pants..." Mia laughed and turned red again, her hands lifted to her face as she attempted to cover her eyes... But she peeked out between her fingers. That shield helped her sanity as she examined it with a practiced eye for faults.

It...was a good piece of work and would be once she was done... Those accents and such would...would...

Mia squeaked out some sort of reply though, knowing he needed it as she finished her circling. "I-I think I've seen enough... please... Y-You can change now..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:41 pm

"Welcome." Masaru gave another smile to Mia's thanks as she became further flustered and embarrassed; th...the praise really meant that much to her... Well, she deserved it! She had worked hard on all of these outfits, and they were looking great!

A few adjustments to be made on the coat and pants... Alright, that was good; it didn't seem like there were too many faults then.

He had to resist a chuckle at Mia's choice of wording; considering how flustered she was... she'd thought she'd seen enough... This really was getting to her.

He listened, and began disrobing again; like the coat, he was a bit slower in getting them off, not wanting to mess them up since she was still in the process of making them. First the shirt...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:08 pm

Mia wasn't allowed to look she wasn't allowed to look but she was looking and her mind was fraying. He was changing so slowly... So temptingly slowly... A strangled little sound escaped her as she bent over a bit and hid her face utterly. No...way was she looking...

At least he seemed okay and happy... "D-Do you like it? I-Its not too weird...you think?"

If Masaru was bothered by it...she would... "I-If I can do anything to make you feel...less... flustered... I could show you the... other dress... M-Mine..."

Maybe if she...put on something? She would be distracted. Utterly distracted. By that. And not Masaru stripping. Slowly... carefully.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:21 pm

"I-It looks really nice; I-I don't...think it's weird, as I said...I think it looks nice, a-and you really like it to-mm..." Fluster halted his words, but he had...finished speaking for the most part, had gotten his sentence mostly out to understandable levels...

He had moved on to removing the pants, after pausing to look to Mia as she asked him those questions; th-they looked fine...very nice...

"I-I'm...alright, i-if you would like to put it on though..." Mia had costumes for herself she was making too, so...so it would be good for them both...t-to dress up...see if...things needed fixing on all the costumes she'd made...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:42 pm

"...My liking is not innocent at all!" Mia just felt a dam bursting at Masaru's sweet and innocent words. "It's not. Its not innocent! I am... I am not innocent in this liking!"

How could he say such sweet things and want to wear this!? And he liked it! It seemed like liked it and liked that she liked it!? How would he like it when it was entirely admitted that her liking was not innocent or sweet or just like a calm liking.

Her eyes opened to see him topless and Mia almost choked as his hands were on the pants to take them off, paused...

She fled at that, hurrying over to the closet where that dress in particular was. The ballgown one... Mia began undoing her kimono at that, trying to get some sort of distraction from her just utter admission.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:45 pm

"W-W...Well that's...that's not bad!" Masaru responded, his words coming out fast due to his flustered state; e-even if...Mia's liking wasn't...innocent liking there was nothing wrong with that! I-If...If urges were...h-h-had it was...proper to...to...gah!

They had had such a discussion at the onsen!

Sh...She had just...fled to the closet! Masaru stood there for a short moment, surprised at Mia's sudden departure...

Sh...She'd just run!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:00 pm

"I-I know its not bad but it makes me flustered! I just...don't know how to handle it Masa. A-And I wanted to make sure you knew... that I wasn't lying to you about how it made me feel." Mia pulled out her dress as her kimono fell to the floor in a heap, taking the dress and carrying it back over to Masaru now that she had it to focus on. "That it wasn't just it looked good on you that it made me want to do things! And...and still does thinking..."

She gave a flustered noise, staring down at the large beautiful dress and tried to focus on it. "Should I just...whenever I feel that... Ask you? Should I touch you...? Kiss? What...should I be doing..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:04 pm

I...It was flustering, there was...nothing to...to be done about that, he knew. It was...still...even despite the few times they'd... I-It was still flustering! They had...sorted out...some things, but...yes...still flustering...the subject...

He went about changing back into his clothes while Mia changed in into her own clothes; he noticed the dress after giving a quick look, it looked...r-really nice. Really nice... as she began talking, he was sure to listen carefully..

"W-...Whenever... It's... It's fine to just...do that; i-if feelings such as those occur, w-whenever...it's fine to just... I-If I didn't...want then I would...t-tell you...o-otherwise..."

Otherwise he wouldn't stop her...

I-It was...This was perfectly acceptable for them to discuss! F-Flustering...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:15 pm

Mia set the dress on the bed as Masaru spoke, her face turning more and more red... It was fine to whenever... "I-I guess I need to keep getting reassured... I-I mean..."

She...guessed that name was getting to her.

It was hard to not feel like that.

Mia looked over at Masaru finally as she began to open up the dress and get through the layers, he was getting dressed in the... No! The prince outfit. That needed... "H-Huh? N-No! D-Don't!"

Her hands went out to his, stopping him from getting more dressed and then having to strip and put the prince outfit on. But instead she realized it was...kind of like she wanted him naked. She was barely dressed herself at this point and her eyes went wide as she looked up at Masaru while flushing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:21 pm

"I-It's alright...I-I'll reassure you...k-keep reassuring...y-you..." Masaru gave a small nod; she needed to be reassured at times...a-and he would...attempt to do so if he noticed she needed it...

A surprised sound forced its way out of him as Mia suddenly came up to him, stopping him from undressing; her sudden actions only seemed to add more color to his face, the red growing brighter.

Sh...She had...said c-change so...so he'd just assumed...

H...He should...k-keep his clothes off then... I-If that...that was what she wanted, h-he didn't mind...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:32 pm

If he kept reassuring her, Mia would be happy and set... She could get used to it more... Knowing he wanted it too. That it was something he liked and it made her happy to do for him...

It didn't help too much at the moment due to the current feelings but... But it would...eventually.

Mia dropped Masaru's hands, squeaking and looking away...and then back up at him. "S-Sorry we have...o-one more... to try on... I-I didn't want to...make you get dressed and then...undressed again. Sorry...sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:36 pm

"A-A...Ah, right; i-it's not a problem! You don't need to apologize, I-I had assumed wrongly! It's alright... I'll...get changed into that one then..."

One more, he could get that one on and Mia could see about it.

The butler one had been first, and she had said...she really, really liked that type of outfit... Perhaps this one would be easier for her to handle?

W-Well...

"I-It's alright..." He reassured, attempting to offer her another smile as he removed the remainder of his clothes that he'd managed to get back on.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:46 pm

"...D-Don't have to..." Mia muttered, her hands pulling back to wrap around her waist and for her to look to the side. Despite how undressed she was she didn't seem to mind. "Y-You don't have to get dressed..."

He didn't. Not for a bit...

The Prince outfit wouldn't kill her as badly she hoped... but it would still be a big... big problem. Very big.

Mia looked up to see his smile and gave a small strangled laugh as she stepped forward. Her hands unwrapped enough to settle against his hips as she stared to the side. "I-I'm really distracted... I'll...miss things..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:59 pm

T-Then he wouldn't...wouldn't get dressed; no dressing then. He gave a small nod to Mia's words, listening.

He stood still as his smile towards her earned a laugh, though a bit of a strangled one before she stepped forward; his eyes drifted down as her hands moved to his hips.

Her words...if he weren't as flustered he might have chuckled, they did earn another small smile though, at least some of his amusement showing through at that statement.

"I-It's not...good to be distracted, t-true...you might miss something if you are..."

She just had to become...n-not distracted.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:22 pm

"So...am...I allowed to be undistracted?" He'd tell her it wasn't fine...but Mia wanted to ask to be sure as she stepped closer and pressed against Masaru. A small soft breath escaped her but her hands merely rubbed his skin softly at his hips while slowly moving inward.

Would he want to stop...? He was amused and her lips formed some sort of smile that she had wanted to be sweet but...well it turned into almost a smirk. "Can...I have you to undistract me?"

Would he want this... They... it was daylight... there was... no one seemed to ever come in without warning though and since she'd moved in there had been no real anyone coming to bother then when they were alone in here...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:48 pm

As Mia stepped closer, Masaru's hands came up to her, holding her as he felt her press herself up against him. Obviously...t-that had it's effect, his hold stiffening for a short moment.

She was...rubbing his skin as well...moving...

The smirk, or at least that's what he believed it to be, was a surprise to him; his fluster was already strong...

"I-I would be happy to help...remove any distractions that bother you..." Alright, so perhaps...his words weren't the...the...smoothest...

H-He was getting the point across though!

The door was slid shut, and...well when they were alone no one ever seemed to really bother them, so...so it would be fine; their bedroom was rather deep within the mansion as well, so it wasn't like they had to worry about...sound...all that much...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:00 am

Mia had no idea she had smirked, she just stared up at Masaru as he told her just something nice she had wanted to know... Yes... He'd be happy to help her with the distractions and his hold tightening told her quite a bit. Removing the distractions... Mia's mouth parted just a bit as she leaned up to try kiss him, he was too tall for her to just steal kisses though and so her mouth settled against his scar. She kissed it softly, biting softly at the skin around it that could probably feel more than it... "Mm...then...then I accept your help... With...this..."

Her hands settled on his lower abdomen, rubbing lightly at the skin there. He was undressed mostly...she was undressed mostly...

Made it easier for her. No awkward undressing... Besides Masaru liked and wanted her to take charge in these things!

I-It was hard but...she could... do it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:11 am

Holding her, Masaru watched as Mia leaned in; her actions earned a sound, the skin around his scar a bit sensitive. She... She was... She often gave attention to his scar, though despite that it always caused him to react appropriately.

A small breath escaped, his hold securing momentarily due to her actions.

"M..Mnm, I-I'm...happy to help..."

They were both already undressed for the most part, that...that helped...with things...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:38 am

Taking charge meant doing things...doing things were important... Yes... Mia tried to think of what that meant and decided this...meant things like... her hands sliding down to his underwear and slipping just inside them. She was holding the edge for a moment before the woman began tugging them down.

She was supposed to make him feel really good and he liked...when she was forward... This was forward right? Mia's mouth was teasing around his scar but she was slowly following it down his chest. That small breath and the hold tightening was going to kill her though.

"I-I compliment your looks a lot..." Mia felt this was important to say, to remind him while she was tempted by him physically... "But...I like your sweetness the best..."

Her mouth nipped at the edge of his scar as she moved down more quite slowly. "Always very kind and helpful..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:51 am

Mia earned small reactions from Masaru as she continued to give attention to his scar, feeling her hands begin to slide downwards towards his underwear; just...just on the edge...

He allowed her to tug them down as she pleased, not minding as she moved down some too.

His looks...a-and...but his...s-sweetness; hearing...hearing that, he knew she...liked those aspects and more about him, it was...still something to hear her say these things...during moments like this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destructive Models
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: