(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Destructive Models

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Destructive Models - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 2:20 am

E-Eh?

T-Tainted the...

"M-Mia...?" Masaru blinked as Mia froze before her words registered fully and he shook his head. "N-No, that...it's just a bathroom!" He quickly replied.

It was their bathroom and they could do as they pleased in it! It was just a room, there wasn't anything about...tainting it!

Mia was now fully focused, or trying to be, on the dress as she grabbed it. S-She...still didn't seem to notice the mark...

"A-Ah, yes; that isn't a problem, I can help." Saying that, he stepped over towards Mia as she prepared to change into it; once she needed his help he would assist...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 4:32 pm

"I-I know... Just..." Okay...so maybe she was being a bit dramatic. Mia flushed lightly at the thought, it wasn't tainted at all... But... It was...

His...

House...

Mia held onto the dregs of her immense fluster and embarrassment over having jumped Masaru in the bath, reminding herself that if he hadn't wanted or felt the same, he wouldn't let her...

Sighing, she shook her head, letting her braid fall back over her shoulder and swing around before pushing herself to smile again. It wasn't fake once she looked back to see Masaru near her, awaiting his chance to help.

"Thank you..." Holding the dress for Masaru to take, she untied her sash with one hand and shrugged off her robe before motioning him to hold it up. "H-Here... Hold it up and I'll...step inside..."

Wasn't like she needed underwear for this... But she was a bit red standing there with her hair pulled back in that braid. It was a good shield for her fluster over that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:11 am

"I-It's our home...s-so we can do as we please in it..." As long as they were a bit secretive about it...for now. Just...for now for a bit...t-though this was meant to be a thing kept to themselves! S-So there shouldn't be...too many major concerns...

It...It was a good thing the elder's did not live in the main house...

On the grounds, but...not the main house.

A-And the two of them were rather deep within the mansion, so...so...

Masaru's attention returned to Mia as she handed the dress over to him, he accepted it, holding it up as she asked him to. "Welcome..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:56 pm

Our home... Mia burned brightly thinking that, it was...was her home now too no matter what anyone wanted her to think. Anyone but Masaru and Nozomi's opinions were moot in that case!

And...and Masaru wanted it to be hers. So...she would try her best to make it so. "M-Mm... It is... our home so..."

As long as they were careful for now...

Smiling softly despite the red still burning, Mia moved closer to Masaru and used his arm as a bit of support as she stepped into the dress. Her feet inside, she bent down and lifted it up more before sliding her arms into the sleeves. It was sitting loosely and she stepped back, holding it to her before turning around.

"H-Here can you tie it up? I-I put a zipper and ties in. N-Not traditional or anything but I wanted it to be easier for me to get alone." She didn't have anyone to help before.. Her head leaned as she tried to get her braid out of the way for Masaru, but failing since it was too long. It...was kind of a magnificent dress really...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:46 pm

"R-Right..." Masaru gave a nod to Mia's response, returning her smile; he knew...it might still be hard to accept or...acknowledge more so...but... in time he hoped she would be able to...

This was their home, her home...

It would take time, and he would be here to help her adjust as much as she needed him to be.

He stood still as Mia used him as support as she stepped into the dress to get it on, pulling it on herself properly before turning her back to him.

F-From what he saw already...it was really nice.

"Alright." Looking down at the zipper and ties he went about helping her get it all set, moving her braid as needed slightly to not bother her or to keep him from what he was doing.

After a couple of moments had passed his hands pulled back from her; "I think...it's all set." He stated, his smile returning.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:00 am

Mia loved Masaru's sweet smile that...that he gave only her sometimes. That smile she'd never seen before they had started dating... It was so kind and nice...

She wanted to always get him to make it...

Feeling him move her braid, Mia adjusted the dress and her body as he sealed it up. Feeling it with her arms and hands, she made sure it was fitting right as she looked down once Masaru stepped back and gave her the okay.

"Thank you Masa. Here! Let me show you..." She took a few steps forward so there was room for her to spin, and spin she did. Turning with a bit of a flourish and a bright smile, Mia's eyes were closed as she held her arms out. "Tada~ This was my ballgown. I-I hid it under the cloak...and stayed near the...the curtains so I could hide better. You looked nice dancing..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:46 am

It was her ballgown? She had...worn it under her cloak, and kept near the curtains... It had been before they'd met...

Had they known each other he would have definitely spent time with her...and if she'd wanted danced, in a private area most likely due to her shyness, but...it would still be a dance.

"It looks stunning... You look...r-really beautiful in it, Mia." He had already stated time and time again that she was...beautiful to him regardless, so...

H-Him dancing... A-Ah, that...

"A-Ah well..." His hand moved to the back of his neck at her words, his eyes glancing to the side for a short second before returning to her. "It'd been awhile...since taking part in at a formal event like that... I had hoped I hadn't seemed rusty..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:59 am

They hadn't known each other then, in fact Mia, if she had been told then, where she would be now and how... Would have scoffed and thought the person insane. Masaru the calm Noble Captain... Hers...

Well... She had a feeling it would have fried her brain...

"M-Mm.... Thank you!" Her smile brightened even more, her face following suit but she gave Masaru a formal curtsy as her hands moved to her skirts, lifting them while she bent. It...well wasn't the best to do in this dress but it was Masaru. He said...stunning.. He felt... stunning... Beautiful...

She couldn't help it, she was filled with absolute joy, unable to attempt to refute his words and just...basked... His cute response though caused her to straighten and stare for a moment before she responded.

"N-No! Not at all. Y-You looked really really handsome and magnificent! J-Just dancing like that... You didn't seem rusty at all, you looked just like a prince! I really really felt you were! I-Its... why I was so shy... at first... But you smiled and fell from the tree..." Mia's smile was earnest as she stared up at Masaru, violet eyes wide as she shook her head from side to side and causing more of her hair to escape the braid just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 12:59 am

"Welcome." Masaru's smile grew at Mia's own brightened smile, wanting to give a happy chuckle of sorts as she curtsyed at him, but he didn't want it to be taken the wrong way.

His time to become flustered again, though, was quick to return as Mia spoke of him again, causing his face to redden some.

M-Magnifi... Like a P-... And then he'd fallen from the tree. Ah yes, the tree. At least, it had helped her be able to be more comfortable with him...that incident.

"I-I'm glad then, aha..." Glad he hadn't looked rusty, and glad... Mia thought all of that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:02 am

"N-No! Don't...be embarrassed. I-I really... I was watching the dancers... It looked so fun..." Mia mistook Masaru's embarrassment to mean entirely that and grew more determined as she stepped closer. Her skirts swished against the floor as her hands reached up to grasp his pulling them close to his chest and allowing him no potential escape from her words.

"I really mean it! Y-You don't need to be embarrassed or stuff because its all true!" Her eyes stared up, utterly focused on the man and frowning strongly in pure stubborn determination. "I-I really wish I had been brave enough...to not...hide behind the curtain... most of the time... You were really brave!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:06 am

"I-I see... Alright, I'll try not to..." Masaru answered, giving a small chuckle as Mia stepped closer; "Had we known each other then I would have offered you a dance, perhaps in a secluded area to make it easier on you as well..."

He spoke his thoughts from earlier, offering her another smile before leaning down to kiss her head.

Had they known one another he certainly would have, though... It wasn't like it was too late for that, there weren't any formal events any time soon to his knowledge but it wasn't like they needed to wait on one...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:18 am

He would try not to get too flustered! Good! Mia felt her smile growing as he agreed before it was promptly killed by his next words. She squeaked and felt her fluster rising though, especially growing as he kissed her head. That was... That was...!

"...U-Um but that would have been romantic...S-Secluded dances...are for...for lovers..." Mia's face turned bright red as it took a cue from Masaru's. She let go of his hands to bring them up to her cheeks, flustered for a moment at the thought of back then having danced with that magnificent prince...

Wait...she...was... was with that magnificent prince!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:22 am

"T-That-! W-Well... I-It would...have been the most comfortable...instead of being around so many people. P-Perhaps...it would have been seen...as more romantic, b-but t-trust me when I say my thoughts would not have been impure!"

Masaru knew he...probably didn't have to speak of such reassurances, but felt he should. His hands shifted around some on their own, as if adding emphasis to his current fluster while Mia covered her face.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:32 am

"I-I know! W-We both were in denial...for a while... S-So our thoughts... M-Might have been pure... B-But mine might not have been! I-If you had... danced with me... I-I don't think my heart could have... I-I am not as good of a person as you!" Mia's face grew more red as she shook her head from side to side, Masaru's words helping only a bit.

His flustered hand shifting wasn't helping and she let out a soft embarrassed little whine. "I might of fallen in love with you if you danced with me like that!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:36 am

"W-Well... I-It... I suppose we...would have ended up...right where we are now..." Masaru trailed off, his hands pausing as his blush grew stronger; he looked off to the side for a moment.

M-Might have fallen in love with him? W-Well...T-They were in love now...

S-So they would have ended up in the same place as they are now! Most likely... P-Perhaps it might have happened sooner in that case, forcing them from their denial...b-but the way things had happened were also just fine!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:48 am

...This was entirely ridiculous but Mia couldn't help it... The thought of dancing... With Masaru... alone at that ball...

Back then... She would have never imagined it. Ever and the feelings from then channeled into her now...

"W-We would have then..." Mia's head paused in her shaking of it, a bit dizzy as she looked back up to Masaru to see his face still red... Maybe more red now... Just together like this... But dancing...and... "Y-You...should get your...ball clothes on. W-We...can dance alone...now...together... secretly...r-romantically..."

The prince outfit wasn't done! Besides his ball clothes had been just a nice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:56 am

H-His ball clothes...?

T-That's right, they...now they could; that thought had crossed his mind earlier, but he hadn't brought it up... S-So Mia wanted to, n-now would be just fine. His ball clothes were in his closet, they weren't the most worn...having only really been worn to that one event, but they should still be fine.

"A-Alright, you're right... We can now." With a small nod, he stepped away from Mia to head to the closet and step inside; s-somewhere in the back...

It took a moment, but he found it; once he had the outfit he went about getting it on. S-Stepping out to get it on would take more time, after all. Once dressed, he made sure the clothes were straight as he looked down at them before stepping out.

"F-Found it, aha..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:36 am

They...they could now...so no what ifs... About dancing before...

Why was that thought so flustering!? They were together now! They were...were in love now! Hypothetical thoughts about a what if scenario should not be that flustering!

As he stepped away to fulfill her request, Mia pulled her damp braid over her shoulder and fidgeted with it. If she didn't stare, she wouldn't be so nervous...

The braid was not enough though and soon Mia tired of it, letting its swiftly unraveling state go ignored as she then messed with her dress. Was it on right? He felt... it was stunning... Was it... was it good enough to match him?

She heard him shuffling around in there but stayed turned until she heard Masaru speak, swiftly spinning around as her dress flared up a bit. Mia's smile was bright though as she saw Masaru in his formal wear, her hands lifting up to her face again to hide her eyes. Her eyes peeked through though, her fingers parting just enough to see his outfit that was effecting her strongly. "O-Oh...its...much nicer up close..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 6:11 am

"I-It's...not very worn, the ball was the first time I'd worn this outfit; I-I'm...glad to hear you think it's nice." Masaru answered, his hand moving to the back of his neck as he continued to ignore the heat in his face.

M-Mia was...covering her eyes, she...liked it that much?

He had thought this attire seemed...rather normal in comparison to what most people had chosen to wear. It was comfortable though despite not typically wearing clothes like this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 6:43 pm

"It...you look good. V-Very good in it..." Mia stepped closer to Masaru, keeping one hand up over her eyes as her other reached for one of his hands. She wanted to hold it...

"I-It doesn't look worn at all... O-Or um... I think its the black shirt that...really... I-It's simple, but its something that is...um Masa-like." Her eyes darted up to the tie too, smiling at the color choice... It was simple, but elegantly chosen. Very very much Masaru...

Her other hand finally lowered from her face as she looked to the side, not sure what to do now. "I-I don't really... I've never danced before. S-So I'm sorry if I step on your feet. I-I mean I sorta...from watching and...practicing alone but... Where do my hands go...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 1:43 am

"T-Thank you, Mia..." Masaru managed his thanks, despite his fluster; he... there was no need to be this flustered! They were in their ball attire, yes, but...but that was perfectly fine! They were adults, n-not...teenagers or something!

He blushed further as Mia noted things about his outfit, the black shirt, the newness of it... Simple, but...very l-like him...

R-Right! Dancing!

He listened to what Mia was telling him, giving a small nod as she explained she didn't really know much about dancing. He would...definitely lead then, well, he was meant to lead in the first place!

At her question, he moved to take her hands, moving them into the correct positions before placing his own hands to her. "Like this."

He had lessons on this, throughout his life...so...he could definitely teach her!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:18 am

Mia was a flustered mess, Masaru was a flustered mess... and that second fact was not helping the first. Mia fed off Masaru's fluster and turned more red, looking away. "W-Welcome Masa..."

Her eyes were forced to return to him though as his hands moved hers into place, face turning red as she allowed him to move her just how she should be. Mia took his hand and held it snuggly before looking up at him, causing her fluster to stay at maximum levels.

"Mm...mhm. S-So like this... How do... we move? O-Oh...don't we need music? O-Or a beat to follow..." Wait! How were they supposed to without music?! They hadn't thought this through...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:51 am

"W-Well..." No music... They needed...that to do this, this had not been very thought through on their parts... Music... Music...

Wait... They could both sing! Since Mia would be focused on the steps, as he was teaching her, he could provide the music as well, at least sing a tune for them... Something slow to make it easier. He could manage his focus for both, i-it should work...right?

"I can provide th-that... I can keep my attention on both my movements and that so...that should work..?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 12:15 am

Oh no... It seemed that the dancing would be finished before it even started! Mia felt disappointment well up at her epic failure, sighing even if she didn't let go of him one bit for the moment. However at his words her eyes lit up brightly and she gave a few quick nods. "Yes yes yes! That'd be perfect!"

Masaru singing?! For them to dance to!? Perfect! She loved to hear him sing and this would be a great opportunity!

"I-I always love to hear Masa's singing!" Mia's eyes were shining with pure joy, no way could this be bad for him to sing while he taught her the movements!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 5:48 am

Mia's reaction reassured him; he would sing to provide them with a beat to step to. She was happy with his suggestion, more so than he'd thought. She... She really did love his voice, huh?

Smiling he made sure they were properly positioned before letting out a small breath; they needed to watch their steps, and it was his job to guide her.

Once he was sure they were ready to start, he began singing and attempted to guide Mia to the beat of it, a soft tune that would hopefully be simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destructive Models
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: