(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling In [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:57 am

Well he spoke... the two options... Miyako nodded quickly, trying to figure out which would be better... Less painful... It'd be painful on her knees the second way, but painful on her back the first. The towel was way too thin... Miyako looked at the towel on the floor, darted to Hibiki who was looking over at the towel rack and then back to the floor.

She hurried over to the rack, took a few more and then unfolded them in a haphazard layer on the floor, making it softer. The young woman looked at Hibiki, looked at the towel bed and then plopped down on her butt with her legs to the side before looking down. "U-Um... anything you want... S-Softer now..."

Miyako wondered if...she should...bring up... Her face turned red as she leaned forward, on her hands and knees and unable to see Hibiki luckily. "E-Even..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 5:06 am

Hibiki's attention went to Miyako as she darted towards the towel rack as she began to grab a few more towels. That'd be good...more towels... He had been about to question whether or not they should use more.

"A-Ah..." Softer now...

Hibiki moved to the floor after Miyako had plopped down, not wanting to waste time with the two of them like this.

Before he could move any closer, Miyako moved herself, leaning forward to get on her hands and knees. Tha...t...

"Rather...see your face..." He muttered; again, he would never once admit to becoming flustered. He was not, even if he was currently averting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 5:31 am

Miyako blushed brightly as Hibiki mentioned he'd rather see her face and she immediately sat back down and looked away. He had followed her to the towel so she had to look at the bathroom wall, realizing at his response she'd have to decide... But...which?

"...I don't like..." Miyako started softly, hands gripping the towel. She didn't like the idea of...of being on top at all now that she was a bit aroused but not entirely. It... wasn't enticing at all to her. "I...don't like...being in control. I-I like when you...grab me or...get cocky...or... when you want me... Wh-When you flipped me over that time..."

Since...he wanted to see her face...her only option then was to... lay down... No matter how sore she'd be later even with those towels that the water was already soaking in. Miyako continued to look away as she moved herself down, laying herself out on the towel and blushing as she offered herself up to him. It was fun to tease him at times but not... not entirely... when it came to this stuff...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:04 am

She didn't like...being in control, that was fine; she didn't need to do...anything she didn't want to do. They didn't have to do things like that. The easiest...way then...

He'd rather be facing her, and she didn't want to be the one in control... That left the...quickest method...likely the more sore option for after, but...

"s'Fine...don't have to..." He answered, giving a small nod, though...he was still looking towards the wall after she'd said that...

Liked....when he got cocky...grabbed, flipped over...

Shaking the thoughts, he moved over towards Miyako as she moved to lay down. Leaning over her, one of his hands moved to her face, gently turning it to him before he leaned down in attempt to kiss her. His other hand was at her side, holding himself up over her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:19 am

Miyako was so flustered by her admission that it took a moment to register Hibiki over her. As his hand went to her face and turned her head, she stared up at him briefly before her eyes closed and she returned the kiss. Her face was burning up, but kissing helped distract her and she gave him a soft pleased sound for his efforts.

Her hands gripped the towel for a moment before they lifted up to his shoulders, touching there briefly before sliding up to his back and then around his neck. Kissing like this was a good start, it... felt nice and really good for distracting her from her admission earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:44 am

The kissing was distracting, those brief moments of not...touching or doing anything while they'd been figuring things out... Now that they were touching again...

A small sound was given as he felt her hands slide up his back, moving around his neck as she responded to the kiss.

The hand that had been on her face moved, teasing lightly by sliding up her stomach; he wanted to touch her though, more than just tease, which he did as his hand moved up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:58 am

Miyako tensed slightly when Hibiki made a sound, pleased he was enjoying her touch as she slid one hand into his hair as usual. The other moved to his cheek and pushed back his wet hair lightly, settling against the side of his head like that as they kissed.

As his hand moved though, Miyako tensed more before feeling it teasingly touch her stomach. That got a soft moan and shivers as it slid up... Once it reached her chest though she tensed even further, her hand pulling his hair lightly as she tried to stifle a sharper moan than before. Th-That... better...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 5:43 pm

Hibiki gave a muffled moan as he felt Miyako pull at his hair in response to his touch, not breaking away from the kiss just yet; he continued to touch her, her responses to him urging him on to continue doing so.

They both needed...to be ready for them to do...what they wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:00 am

No...Muffled Hibiki sounds were not welcome. Pulling away from the kiss, Miyako gasped lightly as he continued his touches... Speak, she had to say something before they continued. "Its okay... d-don't...have to hide...those feelings from me... If...you want this, then I...want... It's not bad..."

She slid her hand down his cheek and neck, before letting it fall to her own body. Miyako was blushing as she breathed heavy, but...but... touching was needed and quickly. The floor would get uncomfortable fast... As he touched her chest, her hand slid down her own body so she could touch herself and speed along the waiting.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:10 pm

"A...Ah..." Don't muffle...then; he hadn't really been thinking when he did, they didn't need to muffle really...anymore. It would likely take a bit of getting used to at times. They didn't have to worry about muffling themselves anymore though...now that they lived here.

Hibiki felt Miyako's hand slide down his cheek, and neck, moving to herself. T...Touching, right... They couldn't...stay down here for very long... They needed to...do this before it became too uncomfortable...

"Want...me to do...that...?" He...could if she thought it would...help more.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:28 pm

At least he accepted her words... No more...hiding it... No more worrying...

Miyako was past flushing at this point as Hibiki asked if she wanted him to touch her instead, his hand still causing soft sounds and now her own adding to it. She gave him a quick nod removed her hand, moving it back to his body for the moment to touch his stomach before moving down. If he was...going to do that for her... She should for him...

Her hand in his hair pulled his head down as she tilted her head, offering her neck for him just as her hand wasted no time of its own gripping him softly. Both needed this, this badly... Besides he made the best sounds when she was doing these things to him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:37 pm

With Miyako's nod, Hibiki moved his hand from her, sliding it down to touch her as she had been doing. His own body tensed as her hand went to his stomach, sliding down to touch him herself. It earned a moan.

He gave no resistance as she tugged his head down, guiding him to her neck. His mouth went to her neck, trailing slightly before he remained in one area.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Miyako's moans were quite a bit stronger and unmuffled as Hibiki touched her, obviously liking that way more than herself. Her hips moved lightly as he did that, showing her obvious pleasure as her own hand continued to stroke him. This was much better... Definitely soon...

Her fingers tightened in his hair as they continued, his mouth feeling quite nice on her neck and causing more heat to course through her body. Maybe it was those weeks of him leaving marks on her with his mouth, but she especially liked it when he was using his mouth on her body no matter where it was...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:07 pm

Miyako earned moans as she touched him; it felt good...was distracting, but he continued to touch her, wanting to...she needed more touching first before...before anything. Her moans continued to urge him on; he couldn't stop another sound from coming up as her fingers tightened in his hair.

Just...a little more; soon they could...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:18 pm

Miyako's soft moans only got stronger, moving under Hibiki as he continued to touch her. Her own touches halted at times due to that strong distraction, though she never fully stopped mostly due to wanting those sounds right near her ears as they were... were...amazing...

After a bit longer though she had to stop her strokes due to utter distraction. That... too good... Her hand moved to his hip, gripping it tightly for a moment before she could speak.

"Please...Now...I can..." Panting hard, she tugged on his hips a bit.. She could... get him inside... he didn't... "I can help...you..."

Miyako needed this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:28 pm

"A..Ah..." Hibiki gave a nod, removing his mouth from her neck for a moment so they could continue; his breathing coming out in pants. They could... He allowed Miyako to help, do what...she wanted to do; they were both too on edge to do any further teasing...both were...fine now, ready...

They could both...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:32 pm

Why did he have to pant right next to her ear? Why... Hibiki's desire just added to her own and she nodded softly. Miyako's hand moved from his hip to him again, her hips raising up as she lead him to her. Once he was inside, her legs wrapped lightly around his hips and pulled him down more as she moaned his name rather loudly.

Need... had been needed so badly. Her breathing almost halted from how good that felt right now, all thought of the bathroom floor and towels and damp fading away. "C-Can move...as much... as you want... I-I'm...r-really..."

He didn't need to worry, she was worked up... too much...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Miyako's name escaped Hibiki as he felt her slip him inside, unable to muffle himself, not that he thought to do so at this point in time. Felt...good, too...too good. It was hard to not move just yet, waiting until she told him to before he began to do so.

There was no muffling of his moans whenever they escaped; they were both...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:50 pm

Miyako couldn't muffle herself either, her arms wrapping around his chest as she pulled her hand from his hair. Her fingers dug into his back, moans and pants escaping her as he finally moved on his own. Nothing but sex had been on her mind for a while, but now even that was pushed out as she just felt instead of thought.

Hibiki felt so good... Where...had her innocence gone at all? Worth it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:59 pm

Again, Miyako's name escaped him as he continued to move, a smaller moan following as he felt her fingers move to dig into his back. Felt... He couldn't think of anything other than how this all felt; it felt...too good...

He hadn't...really been thinking much on sex for awhile until today...the teasing had been...too much, he'd even forgotten his promise of...this...that he'd made before.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:08 pm

"Hi-Hibiki..." Miyako wrapped around him more, her mouth biting his shoulder after that strangled moaning of name. She was obviously feeling it strongly, way too much as she got closer and closer. His own moans made her feel that much more and when he moaned her name again she dug her fingers into his back more, dragging them up to his shoulders.

"M-More... I-I'm...close..." Had to tell... him... He... might not... know she was... She needed more of him before then...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:14 pm

More... Close, she was close to...

"A-Ah..." Hibiki could hardly get much of a response out, but he wanted Miyako to know he heard her... They were both close, he wouldn't be able to last much longer either...

Miyako wanted...wanted more...

He picked up his pace a bit, moving a little faster; if they...they kept it up like this then they'd...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:27 pm

Miyako barely heard Hibiki's response, too busy moaning his name again. That... He had listened and faster and... Miyako's nails dug into Hibiki's shoulder from behind as she bite him harder, attempting to muffle the very loud moaning.

If she could think and worry about her responses, she might figure that it was due to the trauma of the days before... Sex was a really good reminder of being alive and okay, and this was...was exceptionally fun.

Within a few moments of his actions, Miyako had to let go of his shoulder with her mouth to arch her back as she climaxed strongly. She tightened around him, moaning 'I love you' over and over until she was finished... G-Good...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:35 pm

"M...Miya..ko..." Hibiki managed Miyako's name as he felt her bite harder; it didn't hurt, right now it felt...felt good, he was too consumed by pleasure to feel any type of small pains at the moment...not even...with their positioning on the floor...just yet...

He was getting close, really close; he managed to get out a response to Miyako's 'I love you' as she reached her climax, reaching his own shortly after with another moaning of her name.

Too good...it felt... too good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:52 pm

Names... were bad to moan like that. Miyako laid there panting under Hibiki as he finished right after her, his I Love You causing her heart to jolt and beat more rapidly than even the orgasm had. They had been loud as hell... But she didn't care. Their apartment, no one there to hear them and no way anyone could have...

Her arms stayed wrapped around him as she held him close, not able to care about the floor right now though she'd definitely in a bit. If they moved at all, she would be grumpy unless she was right on his lap and pressed against him...

Her head turned to his though as she remembered something important, nuzzling the side of it as she murmured weakly. "I...meant it...earlier... you can...be aroused by me...and touch me...and show me however you want...that you want those things... s'not bad to... I want you, too... I-I... think you are just fine with your... your feelings... I am...giving you permission... I love you, I-I trust...you... Only Hibiki is allowed to...to...take some small nice liberties with me..."

:: NSFW - END ::

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: