(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling In [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:37 am

!!!?

Just when he felt the song was ending, felt that maybe he could move now to get back to unpacking...to finish off the unpacking... Miyako had...

Her action had caused him to visibly jump , almost as if he were startled, but not so as she had just moaned in his damn ear! Th...That was not a good thing to do!

Bath... He was gonna need that bath, he needed the soothing hot water... Too tense. Needed...to relax...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:47 am

Miyako felt smug as Hibiki jumped and panicked. Smug as all hell and giggled as she straightened up, her eyes went around the apartment. Most stuff was unpacked... They really didn't have too much between them so it wasn't like he needed her help anymore...

She giggled again and stretched before going to shut off her laptop for good, the fluster still there overshadowed by the just utter amusement his reactions caused. Was he really... really the older one sometimes? "I guess since I am done for now I'll bathe first! You can finish up this box and calm down... Mr Pervy Thoughts."

As she spoke she turned and headed for the bathroom, pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it to the side followed by messing with her bra. She'd have to shower longer than him anyways so it wasn't like her going ahead of him was any problem...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:54 am

Hibiki remained in place after Miyako had pulled her little stunt; she...she was giggling, she was...giggling at this. He remained seated as she walked over to her laptop, shutting it down before she spoke.

Fi...Finish up the unpacking... Mr... H- Hah!?

"N-Not-!" That was all he was able to get out before she was out of sight, having reacted a bit too late say anything more. H-He was not! He was not...thoughts... Not!

"G-G..gh...g..." It took another moment or two before he finally moved again, moving to get the last couple of boxes unpacked. This one was hardly even full, good, it must have been one of the last ones they'd needed to pack. Just...set the stuff out properly...put it all away...

Once he was done, having calmed just...slightly, he gave a huff of relief. Unpacking done then...

Bath... He could have a bath...

That thought running through his mind, he moved to stand properly, stretching first before he began walking towards the bathroom, shedding himself of his own clothes just as Miyako had before.

Bath...a nice, relaxing...hot bath.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:03 am

"Were too!" Miyako called from the doorway of the bathroom before ducking inside and blushing at her words, but he was being ridiculous! She dropped her underwear nearby and tossed her bra off to the side, her shirt near the door anyways.

She headed over to the controls for the bath, they had a full one with a glass partition and it was nice... Miyako liked showers too, though soaking in a bath was wonderful. Good thing the bath was one of those fancy ones~ Hitting the button for it to start filling, she moved to the shower and flipped it on as well.

Large water heaters were the best... Hibiki paid a lot for this place so she might as well enjoy it! The hot water poured over her and she faced the water, tipping her head back and enjoying the heat and steam. So nice... She'd wash up in a moment...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:14 am

When Hibiki reached the bathroom, he again had to stop for a moment, only short...short, split second moment before composing himself. H...He thought she would have been in the baths by now...rather than still showering.

I-It was warm in here...anyways...good... It would be nicer once he was actually in the water.

"M...Mn..." He gave a small sound to let her know he was in here at least, a hand coming up to his hair and ruffling slightly as he stepped over to the shower and Miyako was since he was already undressed.

Bath... Soon a nice...hot bath to relax in... Miyako had already turned the water for it on, he'd noticed. Good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:19 am

:: NSFW - Start ::

Miyako didn't noticed Hibiki entering the bathroom, too busy enjoying the water. She reached up with both hands and pushed back her hair, letting her face get rinsed before she heard his sound. Her head turned as she was just slightly startled, mostly from how entranced in the water she'd been before she smiled brightly.

Her eyes took in his undressedness but she didn't seem to mind as she stepped towards him and wrapped her arms around him. Her wet body pressed against his, heated up by the water,  as she tugged him back with her under the showerhead. "Come on! Wash up, I can help you if you want. Maybe your back?"

She was practically sparkling as she rubbed lightly against him, bouncing on her heels in her excitement.

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:26 am

!!!

Water...so close, yet so far away...

He'd been nearing the shower just as Miyako had taken notice and approached him...and then wrapped her arms around him, pressing to him. She was soaked...warm...soaked...as she led him under the shower head.

He was tense, though for now she'd likely just mistake it from all the unpacking work... This was not good for him. This was not good for him at all.

Huh?

What'd she say...?

Wash up.. .Wash- Right.... Needed to...wash-She was bouncing...

"M...Miyako..." This was just as bad as when she bounced on him while he was lying on his back; not good! "B-Bouncing..." He stated, forcing himself to look to the side. Water...Water felt good... Hot water...

Nice, hot water...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:36 am

"You really need the water, you are all tense..." Miyako murmured as she felt how tense his body was, the hot water not seeming to help yet. She rubbed his back lightly with her hands before pulling back just enough to look confused when he said bouncing.

She looked down, he was looking to the side... Was it her...breasts? Turning red, she bounced on her heels and made them bounce for a moment before just giving a sheepish giggle. Aah! They were bouncy, that was why...

Still she was far too happy with this, this was their first washing together in their new place! Even with all the awful...awful events, or because of them, she wanted to enjoy these happy firsts that much more!

Miyako bounced on her heel again but this time she made it into a springing action, hopping up against Hibiki as her arms wrapped around his neck and she laughed happily and without any cares that they were both slick and wet and that could be dangerous. He'd catch her, he always did!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:41 am

Hibiki's eyes were on the wall as Miyako contemplated his earlier words, not looking down at her as she continued to bounce. B-Bounce... Right now bouncing was not a good thing!

Then he heard giggling before-

!!?

A surprised noise escaped him as Miyako suddenly hopped up, his arms instinctively moving around her to keep her from falling which...especially did not help things! She was laughing, but he was not laughing! Well...he didn't laugh to begin with, but that was beside the point!

"Gg..g...t..." Water was not helping, it was worsening the situation the more soaked they both became.

Why this...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:45 am

Miyako snuggled up to Hibiki, her legs wrapping around him to help him hold her up like that. They were both slick and wet so that might help! She had strong legs as she smiled more, her head pulling back enough to see his face. There...was no hidden or unhidden darkness in her eyes right now. It...seemed she was doing all right right now.

In fact they were sparkling almost entirely like usual as she stared at Hibiki while clinging tightly to him. So...what if they had to wash! This was kind of fun. "Yay, you caught me! I thought you would."

She leaned in again after a moment, squishing right against him again after his brief respite. Miyako didn't seem like she'd want to be put down at all... "You can move your arms now, it'd be easier to hold me up by my butt and legs right?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:50 am

She had wrapped her legs around him, she had wrapped her legs around him...

Hibiki's horrors today only seemed to be increasing; there was no break in them, first the playlist, then the dancing, and now the damn shower! His own past time was betraying him! His baths...showers...betrayal...

Move his arms?

Move his... Hold her by-!?

"M...Miyako...That..." How the hell was he supposed to explain this!? She had to know... She had to realize in some way, right!? Right!? "That wouldn't...be a good idea..."

If she wanted a normal damn shower that would most certainly not be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:55 am

"...Wow...my name..." Miyako was confused and pulled back to stare at Hibiki's face, just not really sure how to respond to his words. Why? Why would it be bad...? She tilted her head and then shook it. "But I might fall if you don't. Isn't it safer? I like this, its fun being wrapped around you all wet!"

She grinned and more happiness spread from her before she took a decent look at him. Soaked...Hibiki was soaked... Miyako tinted red and turned her head slightly, only for her eyes to go back to his clinging black hair. She looked away, but much like a magnet was forced to looked back and then muttered softly. "I forgot how gorgeous you are wet... and this close..."

He was so good looking it hurt sometimes, especially this close. She looked at his lips, licking her own soft but not moving to kiss him just yet because...staring...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:04 am

Safer!?

Miyako was fully distracted with...just innocent fun right now, wasn't she? She was just distracted fully as if she didn't have a care in the world. That... Well in some ways that was good, but in some ways it was very, very bad!

He could hardly believe this...

H-Hah!?

How...gorgeous he was wet!? This close!?

After saying that how did she still not get it!? She'd... He hadn't been mistaken right? She'd been...been blushing just moments before, right...?

Licking her...

"...M...Miyako... doing...t...this...is going to lead to...other things..." He finally managed to get out; someone had to say it! He was dying here! If Miyako wasn't able to realize on her own, then he would need to save himself...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:11 am

Miyako stared at Hibiki, wondering if he was bothered by something after a few moments of wet hair clinging to soft skin. Also wondering if she should just kiss him already or what, he spoke in a halted manner and caused her to realize he was the one...who was...just worried about it. He said her name again, causing her blush to deepen and she smiled sweetly.

"Oh! Well that's fine then? You promised remember? If you feel like that then I want to." Miyako laughed and realized Hibiki's main worry, leaning her head forward and nuzzling his cheek before she kissed it. She seemed... to not mind at all and embraced it instead. A hand slipped into his hair as her lips found his, immediately giving him a deep but slow kiss.

He...was holding back wasn't he? Why? It was ridiculous of him... They...they did things... And she finally remembered his promise from that day... He had said he would when he had the energy and they were in the new place...

Why...not now... Even if she hadn't been intending it, this was nice like this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:23 am

F...Fine. It was...fine...

H...Hah? Hibiki blinked, and blinked again... He'd been not doing anything...this entire time, and it was fine...

Promised... He had promised, he remembered that now; he had promised... Now though, in the damn bathroom of all places... Well, it wasn't like his body was willing to wait to move when things came down to it.

There wasn't much time to dwell on it before Miyako kissed him, the kiss on his cheek something he hadn't minded. Now though was a deep kiss, and once he'd pulled himself out of his own thoughts he responded, his hands eventually moving to properly hold her up to him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:32 am

Miyako hadn't really been aware of how...how their positions were until this moment really. Her legs wrapped around him, both of them entirely naked and wet... She groaned into their kiss as he responded, his arms moving to hold her up just right.

He must...be really really bothered if he wasn't attempting to take them from the bathroom. Those were almost sacred to him... She should at least shut the shower off...

Miyako's one arm let go of him as she leaned against him more, flailing blindly behind him for the shower controls. Off, where was off...why was his mouth and body so distracting... Hand...find the water turn off...

Her other hand clung in his hair, refusing to let go one bit while its twin attempted to stop the hot water pouring on them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:45 am

Hibiki was unaware of Miyako's attempts to shut off the water, continued to respond to the kiss as he felt her hand clinging to his hair which earned a small, muffled groan from him.

He continued to hold onto her, keep her supported in his arms so she didn't slip down or fall.

He was distracted now, very; he had been so focused on not doing anything, so now that they were his mind was completely on what they were doing, how it felt...

They'd need to actually shower...after this, he guessed it was good neither of them had actually started washing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:54 am

Miyako whimpered, Hibiki's groan nice and wanted as she tugged his hair more while still searching for that stupid stupid water source...

Her hand found the wall and she searched more, still not really well due to being insanely distracted by his mouth... Finally though she brushed something metal with her hand. Knob, she'd found the knob... Miyako's hand moved back to the spot she'd felt, turned knob and shut the water off finally. Better...not entirely wet. Much better...

Her hand returned to Hibiki but there was a major problem with how they were. If she was like this... not as easy for him to touch her... And now that she was aware of this desire, it was burning strongly. Moaning softly, she shifted in his arms and rubbed herself lightly against his body as her fingers dug into his hair more. More...more...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:43 am

Hibiki's hold tensed as Miyako moaned before shifting against him; another sound of his own came up as he felt her body rub against his. The water had stopped, but they were still...still wet, and it earned a bit of a stronger reaction because of that.

Digging into his hair like that as well...

Both of them were already...pretty riled up it seemed, even if they had only just started... Nothing wrong...with that, his mind wasn't even focused on that fact. They'd need to...figure out how...to go about this though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:07 am

Miyako really was bothered by Hibiki's sounds, he was so quiet normally that when he made them at times like this it...was really really nice for her. Luckily the water had been shut off, so no more of it to get in the way... even if it was making her rubbing feel exceptionally nice.

Whimpering as she pulled away in desperate need of air, Miyako panted as her hands went to his cheeks. She stared at him a moment, not used to being entirely on eye level with him before she leaned in to kiss him quickly again. It took her a moment but she could finally speak at least... "W-We need...f-floor something...towel..."

Unless he wanted to try like this... "U-Unless...you can hold me up with...one arm for... a bit..."

For once shitty manga and romance had prepared her! At least somewhat...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:31 am

Hibiki's breath was heavy as Miyako pulled back from the kiss, not having time to respond to the short, quick, second kiss she gave him before speaking.

Floor...towel...

There were towels just...short bit away... That shouldn't be too hard. He shook his head at her second option; "Rather...not risk that..."

He didn't doubt his own strength but he'd rather not when they were this riled up and soaked...even if the water was off the floor was still wet...

Towel was the best...best choice to take here...

With that goal in mind Hibiki moved out of the shower area, carrying Miyako with him; he was careful of the floor, making sure not to slip or anything as he walked towards where they'd put away the towels.

A nice, big one...that was one of the first ones he pulled out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:42 am

Rather not risk it... Good plan. Best plan, Miyako would rather not have to heal an injury... Better...to try this...dry and on not wet floor... They were both breathing too heavy to be entirely coherent and able to think of anything but sex at this point, though they still... had some logical thoughts...

"Another time..." She nodded and groaned softly, clinging to him as Hibiki immediately moved to get them the towel they'd need. He hadn't put her down and she didn't care about that, her mouth latching onto his neck as she bit him gently and then licked her small mark.

Keep touching him, tempting them... As he walked she rubbed against him though, not consciously just due to being held by and against him. Good... it felt good...

He pulled out a big towel rather quickly and she turned her head to look, but couldn't due to it being behind her... Whatever it was a towel! Miyako began squirming lightly in his grasp, she'd have to be out of his arms for this to work. "Hibiki... P-Put me down... I-I..."

Unless he just...knelt and tossed the towel down or something... She wouldn't complain, being apart from him right now would be hell for even those brief moments. Or maybe he'd...well it would be easiest and despite her own arousal, she flushed at that thought... If they kept the towel folded up... both... kneeling... would be the least... bothersome...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:24 pm

Another time... Maybe; maybe when neither of them were worked up to this extent... It wasn't something he wanted to risk doing right now when they had a safer option.

Miyako earned small noises from him as she continued to tempt him, his hold on her tensing as she did so.

When he was instructed to put her down he managed a small nod; settling her feet on the floor. Another groan was given, unable to hold it back as he let her go, her body sliding down against his from her earlier squirming.

Set up...get the towel... Hibiki settled the towel on the floor properly, not wanting to waste time since they were both...both like this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:59 pm

Miyako made another small gasp as Hibiki let her down and she unwrapped her legs from his body, sliding against him as her feet finally touched the floor. She almost didn't want to stop touching him even for the brief moment it would take, but she had to and stepped back.

He...was putting the towel down but...floor uncomfortable... What was she supposed to do? Her arousal was obvious at least and Miyako fidgeted lightly in place, whimpering just a bit as she brought a hand to her mouth. "H-Hibiki what..do I do?"

Did she... Well she obviously needed more than what they'd done to have sex but she wanted it so bad... Was she supposed to just get on the towel? Aaah! Confused but very sure of at least wanting something, she groaned out a reply. "You...can do whatever you...need to... with me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 12:42 am

Figure out...how to do this...

"Could try...normal way...or I could...lie down..." First option would be the quickest, though not the most comfortable...second...well Miyako could avoid any later discomfort... They'd never tried that way though, so...it was something to learn.

He'd go with...however Miyako wanted to do it. There were...pros and cons to both ways, really... Should he...get another towel? That question rang through his mind, his eyes glancing over towards where he'd gotten the first one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: