(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling In [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Jirou let out a relieved sigh as Ritsu went off to start the shower; alright, they could actually worry about getting clean while those two did...whatever the hell they wanted.

A shower two days in a row, it was certainly something...

"I was just worrieddd~" Hibiki answered as Miyako searched through the bags for the bottle she'd mentioned. He was being honest though! He'd been worried!

Though, if he were around to supervise...

Well, obviously he hadn't been thinking that way! He had just been concerned!

Eeeeeh!? His eyes widened as Miyako suddenly held the bottle to her chest, as if to keep it to herself; he was confused before she began speaking.

Eh? That?

"Neee' of course I love you!" His smile was bright as the words came out without any difficulty at all. He had to show his love though... Thinking that, he gained another bright smile before stepping over to Miyako.

He made no move to take the bottle, but instead wrapped his arms around her and began nuzzling her head, planting kisses every now and then as light laughter occasionally escaped him.

"I love you~"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:57 pm

"Do you worry about me then? About seeing her? Why?" Miyako questioned with a smile, wondering what he was so worried about in regards to them meeting. It had been awkward but then nice! But she'd been worried too... Maybe he was worried about things like secrets? Secret things Selena would only know?

Hmm... She should ask when she came back!

That bright smile washed away her questions though and Miyako grinned more in return before giggling quite happily at his pronouncement! Her eyes were closed from how much smiling she was doing, so she didn't notice Hibiki moving closer until it was too late. "Yay! You love me! I love you to-Oomph!"

She was wrapped up in his arms and promptly shone his love in the best way as he nuzzled and kissed her head.

"Ahahaha! Noooo... Too much love! Too much love!" Miyako protested weakly, obviously not meaning a single word of that as Hibiki's happy laughter caused more of her own to sound. She couldn't cuddle him now though, holding the bottle to her like this was keeping her arms occupied. It was impossible to return the love she was being showered with!

Nuzzles and kisses and holdings... Aaah he was doing it all and it was overloading her drunken otter senses! Eyes swirling with feelings, she swayed only a bit in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 10:20 pm

"It woulda been awkward for both of youuuu... I felt... Uuu..." Hibiki cuddled Miyako further upon saying that; he had been worried about the awkward atmosphere, worried, worried, worried...

It coulda been uncomfortable...

Uuu...uuuu...

Now he was showing too much love~? Eeeh? She'd wanted him to show her love and he was showing her in the best way he could right now! Lots of cuddles, laughs, and kisses~!

"I love you~" He laughed; "I~ Love~ Mi~ya~ko~"

The drunken man was practically sparkling with happiness and love as he stated these things, the occasional laugh continuing to escape him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 10:30 pm

"We just bonded over you being sleepy and everything was all good!" Miyako grinned at the silly worries Hibiki had over them. No problems! None! She thought it might be awkward too but it was really really nice and fun so there were no issues! Selena only seemed to be all weird and stuff when Hibiki was around, so he mighta made it worse... No need to tell him that though!

Miyako giggled more and smiled brightly, super super happy as Hibiki continued to proclaim his love in quite an obvious way. She was happy and pleased only to let out a soft squeak as he spoke...so playfully in a happy way.

"H-Hibi-!... Ehehehe..."Freezing for a moment, she gave a weak laugh as her whole body and mind died. Blue screens flashed before her, her body refused to move and instead went limp, much like the consistency of a wet noodle in his arms.

Somehow she kept a hold of that wine bottle despite her limp noodle death and swirling eyes as the love she was showered with killed her quite utterly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 10:37 pm

They'd bonded over him being sleepy...? That was a weird way to bond, but he wasn't going to question it, it'd made things easier for the both of them and they'd had fun~!

As he felt Miyako go limp in his arms he gave a laugh, holding her up and to him as she reacted to his proclamations of love, his body now swaying a bit gently as he continued to speak.

"Mi~ya~ko~" She was reacting so strongly to it, it was worth that much of a reaction? Hehe~

Aa~ Miyako was cuteee~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 10:49 pm

Miyako was pure death right now. Drunken Hibiki now was...was too precious...too pure... too wonderful...

He was holding her closer and to him, Miyako unable to escape or even wanting at this point as she smiled so brightly. Soft giggles were all that could escape her as he swayed back and forth and held her so nicely...

Ah...Ah she was so loved... Her face was burning up as well, fluster having won over everything else until she heard his calling of her name. That roused her from her swirling eyed, sparkle filled ruin just enough to make a small sound. "Mm...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 10:59 pm

Hearing her questioning sound, Hibiki gave another light laugh; "Just saying your name~ Miyako~ Aha..."

She liked it when he said her name, and he liked the way her name sounded; she had a cute and pretty name~

With that thought popping into his mind, he nuzzled her further as he walked towards the steps, thinking it best to sit down there. Once he was seated he was able to hold and snuggle Miyako better now that she was in his lap~

He hardly noticed the wine bottle she still held anymore, much too focused on the affection.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 11:16 pm

Miyako was stunned into silence. J-Just saying her name!? Wh-What!? The silence didn't last long though, more happy giggles escaping as her body stayed limp and broken for a few more moments.

While he nuzzled her more though and carried her, Miyako reacted with a soft happy whining of his name. She was recovering slowly... "Hi~Bi~Ki~"

As soon as he sat on the stairs though, Miyako moved. The bottle was set next to them and her arms immediately went around his neck as she made herself comfortable on his lap. They didn't need it, there were snuggles to be had! Even if she was dead, she needed more snuggles and Miyako began nuzzling his neck right under his chin while making cute otter sounds.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 11:22 pm

"Mi~ya~ko~" Hibiki mimicked back as he gave more nuzzles; Miyako was saying his name like that, he couldn't help but do the same for her! They were sitting like this close, and cuddling~! His smile grew some as he felt her arms move around his neck before making herself comfortable.

Yes, it was much better like this!

Hehe~

Miyako was making cute sounds too~ Aaa~ Too cute~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:48 am

"Noooo, 'Bikiiiii!" Miyako whined softly, clinging to him as she flushed brightly while hearing her name spoken like that... Hibiki was too powerful drunk! How was he able to speak like this!? Last time had been... been cute! This time was impossible!

Even Drunk Miyako was breaking under the onslaught of Hibiki love and adorable... And even worse, Hibiki Adoration. Normally such feelings were hidden but here... here she was, stuck with him showing it all.

"Aaaah 'Biki is gonna kill me noooo..." Miyako wailed softly, squirming on his lap but refusing to get off one bit. She stared up at him, tempted to steal kisses but knowing... knowing he would ruin her if she tried!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 11:06 am

Hibiki kept up his onslaught of cuddles and nuzzles, enjoying every second of it as he adored Miyako in his arms. She could hardly take him acting like this, but he couldn't help it~ He wanted to shower her in affection!

He wasn't even thinking about how he'd react to all of this once he was sober, for now all of his attention and love was on Miyako!

If he had a tail, it'd certainly be wagging happily right about now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 3:37 am

Miyako was going to drown in love and she was perfectly happy with that, perfectly happy and loving herself. If it was her fate to die during such love, then it was her fate...

She returned his affection as best she could, her hands sliding up into his hair and playing with it as she was nuzzled and cuddled to him. Her giggling never stopped, just happy and carefree for now as they shared affections. Miyako could barely keep her eyes open at all, she was so happy and his loving actions were quite sweet...

Drunken Miyako was enjoying herself until she leaned down a bit to his neck and froze. A-Ah... Mark... her mark was still... there... they'd never fixed it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:31 am

He had lots to make up for! Lots and lots of time of subtle affection he had to make up for with the affection he was giving now! That's what Hibiki felt, he just had to! Miyako was right here in his arms and fully enjoying the love he was showering her in, now was the perfect time!

A few more happy laughs escaped him as he placed a few kisses on her head, keeping up with his nuzzles on occasion as well.

"I love you~ I love you~" He could say it easily right now, and he did so between head kisses just before... Miyako froze?

Ehhh?

Looking down at her he noticed her eyes had caught something; "Something wrong, Miyako?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Miyako felt her drunken state slowly fading away as the horror over took her. Mark mark marrrrk! Aaah! She was embarrased more than usual by it and let out a strangled whine before tossing herself backwards in his arms and going limp. Hibiki was happy and full of love and loved her... But she had loved him a little too much. With her mouth. On his shoulder and neck.

"Wehehehe... Hibiki... My maaarrrk is still theeerrreee! We never fixed iiiiiit!" Miyako whined and wiggled, all the love and smiles and laughter not enough to get rid of the mark that by now MORE people had seen! How many more would before the day was through!?

I-It was a sign of how nice he'd been making her feel... B-But it wasn't like anyone needed to know that! Drunken otter imagined her whole life flashing before her eyes and whined softly. Even happy Hibiki wasn't enough to erase her worry...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 9:19 pm

The mark...

The mark...

Hibiki blinked, his eyes shifting to the side, though it was obvious he wouldn't be able to actually see his own neck. The mark that Miyako had left, she'd wanted to remove that...

"Aaaa, right, right! The mark!" He answered; "I still haven't gotten to see it! Those two made a big deal about it, and you're making a big deal about it! I'm curious! Mnnnn... If you don't want me to see it though..."

Miyako hadn't wanted him to see... if that were still the case then...then he would fight away his curiosity! Miyako wanted it gone, so she could get rid of it whenever she wanted!

As she began to whine softly Hibiki held her close, hugging her to him a bit more calmly than he'd been doing with his eccentric affection from before.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 1:34 am

"Its really big and it looks... looks worse than yesterday." Miyako hung limply in Hibiki's arms, ruined and broken but also enjoying it if she was honest. He was still adoring her and this was just another way to be adored... Even if that mark was miserable!

She flopped against him as he pulled her close, deciding her dramatic whining was done because really he was so cute and sweet right now and it was hard to fight happy happy and cuddles now that she had vented. Miyako just giggled and shook her head. "S'okay! Open, open the bottle! I'll drink more and wash away my paaain. Can't even heal it cause my powers not working. I been trying to summon up but I just get this out of order feelings in my head hehehe..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 5:46 am

Really big and looked a lot worse than yesterday...

Was it really as bad as it seemed? Hibiki blinked, and attempted to see again despite it being an impossibility as he momentarily pulled away from holding her. Well, he could not see! Realizing that a second time, he held Miyako close once more.

"It's alright, s'alright~ I promise I won't let anyone else see it! Once your powers work again you can heal it right up!" Once he'd said that, his eyes glanced down to the bottle as Miyako requested he open it.

He gave an enthused nod, "Right! We have a bottle opener...?" He didn't know how to pop it off with his bare hands...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Ahhh! Nooo he wanted to see and he wasn't allowed to! Luckily for Miyako nature was on her side, not allowing the man to see the mark due to it being in a major blind spot. She didn't even mind he'd pulled back a bit to do that, enjoying the snuggles once he pulled her close again. "Mmmmmmmm. Good! Hibibs would be all smug and smug 'Biki is like... really dangerous!"

Very dangerous, even drunk her knew that... Still he promised no one else could see it! Miyako smiled even as she pondered whether they had a bottle opener...

"...Iunno?" Miyako wasn't sure after a few moments of thought and just giggled, firmly pushing the mark from her mind for now because she would keep trying to heal it and getting that weird fuzziness instead. Wiggling on his lap, she tried to escape his hold to go rush around and look for the item. "Did anyone get us sooome? Maybe Selena left one in the baggie... Hurry hurry! You need to stay smiling, yes yes!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:31 pm

Dangerous, when he got smug he was dangerous... The good kind of dangerous...but it was okay! He couldn't see it so he couldn't become like that. He was also promising he wouldn't look, and it was a promise he would stick too!

Though...it seemed there was a dilemma on their hands.

Neither of them knew if they had a bottle opener...

Before he could question further, Miyako began wriggling in his lap and he released her, moving to stand as she attempted to rush off towards the bags. Aaa, right! That was a good place to look first! Maybe she'd gotten one with it, and there was one in the bags!

"I don't remember us getting a bottle opener...but you're right! Maybe you got one when Selena bought it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Hibiki's arms released the otter into the wild, the gate opening as Miyako slipped off his lap before darting towards the bags at full tilt. Happy laughs came from her as she completely forgot her previous freaking out, attempting to find that precious Hibiki-Happiness-Induction-Port-Maker.

"She's really anal about things so I bet she did! Like in a good way, she was super duper like... She knew everything ever! I-I'm pretty sure she had... a chart? Like a chart with charts in the charts. Maybe she has charts for everything ever... Also there were so many pictures of cute little animals did you know she has a fox?!" Miyako's voice was awed as she attempted to find the bag she'd gotten the wine from again, bent over and pulling aside things in the pile.

It took a few moments before she pulled out the long bag and there was definitely a weight in it... Shaking it, she held it up triumphantly with a grin before opening and looking inside. "Ah! Yes yes! It's here! Quick, 'Biki bring the bottle and we'll open it!"

She would definitely get to try, swaying in drunken happiness.

Meanwhile Ritsu in the shower heard some sort of happy yelling and blinked before shrugging. Whatever they were doing was... definitely not something he'd want to hear yet.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 3:26 am

Hibiki gave a laugh at Miyako's words, finding amusement in them as she searched through the bags, finding the one that'd held the bottle before looking through it. Charts for everything? Hehe, she did take her work seriously...

Oooh, the fox?

"Mhmm~ She showed me lots of pictures of her pets, aaa~ they were all really cute~!" They had all looked so fluffy, and cuddly~!

Eh? She'd found one!

There was a happy grin on his face for a second before it returned to being a smile. He took the bottle in his hands and brought it over to Miyako; they would be able to open the bottle now and enjoy a nice drink!

"Got it, got it~"

Jirou took a glance towards the door, blinked, and turned his gaze from it. Those two were the types of drunks that were hard to be around... too peppy...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:25 am

"Lucky lucky! I wanna see mooore." Miyako pouted softly, she had wanted more baby animal pictures but there hadn't been time. Hibiki must have gotten to see just tons and she was seriously jealous of that. The happy grin though made Miyako not care though, and she returned his smile as she held out her hand to take the bottle.

Accepting it from Hibiki with all the due solemnity she could muster, IE none, Miyako gave a small confused sound before looking between the bottle and the opener. Now how did this work...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:30 am

Hibiki watched as Miyako tried to get the bottle open, blinking as she held the two and looked between them. Alright, they were going to open the bottle...

How were they gonna do that...?

Hibiki moved to take the bottle opener, and bottle from Miyako as confusion took over, and he looked between them himself. This part...of the bottle opener...went...

He'd never had to open a damn bottle before!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:36 am

Miyako's face lit up more as Hibiki took the magical items, he had had a wine cellar as a child! He must know! Hence why she handed them over with no fuss.... Only her hopes and dreams were crushed as he too stared. Nooo, the delicious was stuck in a magical container with no way of getting to iiiiit!

Sniffling softly, Miyako stared in dawning horror... But the sound of the shower going made her pause. She smiled once more, raising her hand up. "Wait right here! I got an idea!"

Turning on her heel, the bathroom was nearby, she headed for it and tossed the door open. "I need he-"

Miyako froze with the smile on her face, staring at the two naked men as red slowly engulfed it.

Ritsu, the sudden noise shocking him, had jumped almost a full foot up and over, hiding behind the shorter Jirou before he peeked around him. She needed what? He...? Why was she staring?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:50 am

He had seen people opening wine before, but...when he was little it was just done so fast it looked like magic! Now that he was faced with this challenge...whilst being drunk...this did not seem as magical and easy as he remembered.

How were they supposed to open it!?

"Aa-!" Hibiki gave a nod as Miyako claimed she had an idea, watching as she ran off towards the bathroom. She had an idea, and he would trust her on that!

At the sudden entry to the bathroom, Jirou jumped slightly, freezing up as he was in the middle of bathing too as Miyako suddenly burst in.

...What? He blinked as Miyako...did not move...

"We're just getting a shower." He stated...though...considering she was drunk, and now...fully red in the face...

"What do you need?" He didn't really give a shit about being seen naked, but things would get dangerous for them if Hibiki saw her frozen here and theme...like this. It was best to try to break her out of her daze while they had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: