(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:24 pm

Once more Mia followed Masaru's step back and once more she made another soft sound of displeasure. H-He was trying to escape! After... after doing that... This was utter cruelty! How could he be so mean!?

Needing air though, Mia pulled back after a few more moments and breathed quite heavy as she stared up at Masaru. Her eyes were fogged with what Masaru had intended, distraction and other things... Outside... naked outside... not... good...

Some form of reason was filling her mind, telling her this was a bad idea, a very bad idea. They needed to...go somewhere else... "Masa...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 4:20 pm

That whine again... He was...simply trying to lead them to a better place, though his mind was still quite stuck on how they would go about doing so exactly. He would like to keep up...with kissing Mia like this, but...

His eyes went to her as she pulled back and questioned him; "W...We should...bedroom...?"

It was the most private place...and they could...use shunpo to get there...so no one would see... They couldn't do this...out in the open...be seen like this...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 4:34 pm

"Mm..." Bedroom... sounded fine... Mia wasn't thinking of the logistics of how to get there, sure Masaru had some sort of plan as he was holding her close. They would get there and he could be naked too and there would be more kissing...

She nodded though her body didn't seem ready to move away from him at all as she leaned down to lick his scar softly. Masaru would figure something out, or had already figured something out. He was the one who had wanted this so badly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:07 pm

Mia agreed then...bedroom was best...

They would head there the-!? S-She was licking his s-scar again... B-Bedroom... He could...

Going on the first thought that occurred to him on how to go about getting back to their room, Masaru moved somewhat so he'd be able to gather Mia up in his arms. He could carry her there, easy...

Shunpo...

Turning towards the way they'd come from, he kicked off with a step, and with a few quickly maneuvered steps he came to a stop in an empty hall, the hall that led to the bedroom. He made his way to it, sliding it open before walking inside with Mia.

"H-Here..." Masaru set Mia back on her feet, sliding the door shut behind them; they were in...private now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Mia allowed herself to be scooped up, wrapping her arms around Masaru's neck and burying her face in his neck for the moment. She was being held close, which was all she cared about right now... About to kiss his neck, she was stopped by Masaru's movements since he used shunpo. That... might end up biting and hurting them if she tried to give him affection right now.

If it wasn't entirely apparent, Mia's brain had gone entirely south. The shunpo was rather telling of both of their mindsets though, both of them distracted and wanting as he finally reached the bedroom. When he slid the door open, Mia finally bit his neck lightly before she was let down. Her hands slid from his hair, down his chest as her feet settled on the floor finally.

Sash, had to get his sash off and that haori... Though...

"My lord, you were in such a rush..." Mia whispered, staring up at Masaru with a bit of a playful smirk now that her confidence was set off again. Why...did this happen when she got like this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:52 pm

A small sound escaped Masaru as he felt Mia bite his neck, it'd been light, but it'd been teasing... They were in private now though, so they could...enjoy this now...

He'd been about to lean down to connect their lips again, that being his first instinct as his arms went to hold her again, but Mia's smirk stopped him as she whispered. Th-That...

"M-Mia..."

C-Calling him that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:01 pm

...A-Ah! She was doing that again... Mia heard Masaru's flustered stutter of her name and she froze a bit as her hand settled on his sash. She blushed in turn, the man having been seemingly about to kiss her before she said that.

Sh-She should... just undress him. The confident air about her vanished as she looked down, still wrapped in his arms but unwilling to hold him until he was less dressed. They could enjoy themselves now...

She shouldn't... shouldn't bother him with that... As she untied the sash, instead of letting it drop to the floor, she held both ends while it was still around her love. The woman backed up slowly, taking a step or two while still in his arms and tugged him lightly towards the bed with the sash.

This was... acceptable... If she... did other things she'd just get... "Should...g-get you...undressed too... for your...plan to work..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:14 pm

Hn?

Masaru wasn't sure what Mia was planning as she held both ends of his sash in her hands after she'd gotten it untied, though he didn't have time to question it before she began to lead him with it.

Heading towards the bed...r-right, it was best if they were over there...

"R-Right..." He should...get undressed; they wouldn't be able to get anywhere if he wasn't... Mia a-already was...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:20 pm

Pulling him along was... was flustering but Masaru seemed not to mind it and Mia looked away after a few moments of staring up at him. She was naked, utterly naked and he was completely dressed...

H-He could see... all of her if he wanted...

W-Wasn't entirely fair but... but if he did... want to... she'd let him.

They were getting close to the bed and so Mia let go of the one of the sash, letting it fall before pulling it to her and smiling shyly. "L-Let me have your haori... Y-You liked it...on me right?"

She'd feel better...if she was wearing something for a bit... and he'd liked it hadn't he? So... she should wear it for a bit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:39 pm

His haori...?

She wanted to...p-put it on...

It was a flustering thought, very fl-flustering...though Masaru did as asked, and went about shedding his haori from himself before handing it over to Mia; h-his face was probably already red from everything before, but...

"H-Here..." L-Liked it...on her...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:55 pm

Mia now was in possession of Masaru's sash and his Haori, the man having shed it in record time once she suggested it. Was...it really that...nice...?

Stepping back, away from Masaru just enough so she could properly put the Haori on, Mia slipped her arms through and pulled it closed... A-Ah this was really flustering, her face burning brightly as the sash was then wrapped around her waist and tied. It...It was...really showy, once again. It hid nothing really, due to how her body was built and despite Masaru's build himself.

She blushed again, her arm going up under her breast and accidentally making the impossible cleavage worse while her other hand pulled long black hair from the back of it and out. "...How does this look then?"

Luckily she had stepped back, though now Mia was staring at the floor, unable to meet Masaru's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:49 pm

"L-L...." It looked good, nice...very nice...t-tempting...Nice. "I-It looks...looks good, n-nice..." Masaru answered, though his response came out stuttered as his usual mannerisms came to light as he took in the appearance of Mia dressed in his haori and sash...

H-He was staring too much! Well, or so he felt, which caused him to avert his eyes for a moment before looking back to her.

H...He needed to undress more... They were meant to be without...clothes right now...

That in mind, Masaru went about removing the top part of his uniform. No clothes...right now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Luckily, or unluckily for the man, Mia was fighting the urge to pull her hair over her shoulder and cover the skin showing. This was a bit worse than just standing naked and despite the fact that his staring was intended, Mia flushed as she glanced back to see how distracted he was by this. Especially, especially as he said it looked nice... With that stuttering it meant... meant it looked nice.

He could stare all he wanted though and Mia herself was distracted by Masaru's stripping, her eyes moving to him to stay as she watched him begin to undressed. That... was a nice sight really...

I-If he was allowed to stare she was too! A-And she took full advantage of that as her hand came up to her mouth and she nibbled on the tips of her fingers. Y-Yes, tempting... M-Maybe if she backed up... To the bed, she could stop staring...

Mia took a few steps back, distracted before the backs of her legs hit the edge of the bed and she fell backwards with a small eep onto the bed's surface. She popped back up in a second, hair in a disarray, but eyes still watching Masaru as she held herself up with her legs dangling over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:07 pm

"M-Mia-!?" Masaru hadn't caught Mia's backsteps until she fell over, though she'd landed on the bed so she was fine... Still..

He'd stopped halfway in his stripping, his hands on the pants of his uniform now that he'd removed the top. He'd noticed Mia fall so he'd stopped...

S-She was watching though, and wanted to see him...like this... That was fine, they were...meant to be looking at one another.

When he was sure she was fine he finished up the removal of his own clothing before moving to join her in bed.

T-There, they were both...undressed now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:21 pm

"Fine... fine..." Mia couldn't murmur more than that, obviously distracted in her staring. It... might be rude but... but... Masaru was tempting normally and while he was like this...? Letting out a soft groan as he paused, Mia sat up more while he had his hands on the edge of his pants.

Her face was burning up, but... but she wanted to just get off the bed and pull him closer... Especially as the rest of his clothes were removed. Mia watched though, almost vibrating as she waited... H-Had he ever just... stripped for her before? This was a first...

First seducing her, telling her he wanted this and was expecting and looking forward to it... Then putting on a small show...

As he moved closer, Mia restrained herself with soft whimpers as Masaru crawled onto the bed with her. She turned to follow his motions, getting up onto it fully before sitting on her legs and waiting for what he wanted. His haori was still on her, but she wasn't removing it... Instead she smiled up at Masaru and tried to keep her confidence from building as her eyes were drawn down to... "...You...were wanting this... what do you want me to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:34 pm

Fine...she was fine, he'd expected that answer but it made him feel better having her response, even if it'd only come out in a...distracted(?) murmur?

His eyes were on her as she followed him into bed, moving near him before...

A-Ah...r-right... He'd wanted this, he needed to be the one...

"Y-You want...to..." He asked, s-she had said...he had been the one wanting this...e-even if it were true, he needed...her to talk...more, answer...before he...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:47 pm

"To...? Want to..." Mia stared up at Masaru, wondering what... exactly...he was asking. Her hands went out, settling against his stomach softly as she rubbed his skin. What... want? What did she want? Was that what he was asking?"I-I want you...? I-I want to do...what you want me to... at least..."

"I-I wouldn't mind...anything you wanted... I-I love to make you happy...and feel good... S-So...do as you wish with me? O-Or want me to do for you..." Normally she was the one doing what she wanted, so...maybe allowing him to do as he wanted fully was what he was asking? Mia was flushing, a bit flustered but trying to answer the incoherent question she wasn't entirely sure he was asking.

Masaru was hers...but that meant she was his. She trusted him quite a bit and...so he could touch or hold or kiss or anything he wanted... Or anything he wanted her to do for him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:09 pm

She wanted him...that.. That was the answer he was looking for, if she wanted him then she wanted...t-this then... A bit of his logic had come back to him then, though his mind was still quite fogged from everything so far...e-even if they hadn't even done...much of anything yet...

R-Right then...

With Mia's answer Masaru moved a bit closer, his hand moving to her side before leaning in to connect their lips again in a kiss that was probably a bit heated.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Did... Had Masaru not really thought she wanted him?! Mia was startled for a moment, eyes wide before she stifled a soft laugh. That... wouldn't do... at all...

As he moved closer, Mia leaned up a bit as his head lowered to hers and returned his heated kiss. Least he was feeling it as strongly as she was... Her minor shock had reminded her that he had been seducing her merely to get the torture to stop...

She should have been the one asking... if this was really what he wanted... but... well he had stripped and...was obviously... wanting. Her hands tensed on his stomach, nails digging lightly before she started to slide them down. It...was...tempting...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:27 pm

A small sound was made at the back of Masaru's throat as Mia responded to the kiss, her nails on his stomach urging him on as he felt her hand sliding lower. T-Tempting him...just by doing that she was tempting...him...

His own hand on her waist moved up, knowing she thought it cruel if he just allowed it to remain there. He needed to be touching her... He had been...the one to start this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:40 pm

S-Sounds... were good. Sounds were nice, Mia's nails drug lightly across his skin now that she had gotten a sound from him. Masaru liked this? M-More then... Lower, he'd feel better with touches. Her mouth was distracted by the kissing, else she'd be having it on him somewhere by now... But his mouth was the best for the moment...

Not expecting his hand to slide up though, still used to his rather slow actions, Mia almost gasped as Masaru began touching her through the haori. Th-That...! Her hands clenched at his hips as she moaned softly, it... was her weakness... she... couldn't resist... and didn't want to...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:09 pm

Mia's reaction...it was good, n-nice... It'd caused his hand to tense for a moment before he resumed with touching her. Her hands had clenched at his hips, which had earned another sound from him. The kissing plus this...

He was trying to do more than he usually did, Mia had been the more...forward one lately...and his touches always came slowly, but he was trying now to not do that; she liked it more when he wasn't teasing her like that...

The...haori was still in the way...but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:26 pm

Mia pulled away from the kissing, panting softly as Masaru's hand brought more sounds to her. She didn't care his hand was touching through the cloth, it was still touch and she was definitely really sensitive there...

Her hands stayed on Masaru's hips for the moment, obviously enjoying his touch though she stared up at him. "D-Do you want...m-more?"

He... was the one in control...did he want... more from her? Mia was definitely willing to touch him more... her hands practically itched to move lower... "I can...honor you with... my mouth...or hands..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:38 pm

W-Want more... He...

W-With her...H-Honor...there was that word again... Whenever it got like this, Mia had started to...u-use those terms... I-It was still something that flustered him.

"T-That...ah..." Really, e-either way would be...n-nice he knew... "E-Either...w-would be ni...g-good..."

More than good, but...it was hard for him to get even smaller words out when it came to giving his opinion on such things.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:56 pm

S-So he did... he was wanting... more... Mia nodded softly, breathing more than a bit hard as she finally moved her hands from his hips. Staring straight up into his eyes, she was starting to feel flustered from the actions she was about to do... Her hands didn't waste too much time though, no teasing really as she began to touch him now. Her own moans were muffled, her attention focused entirely on this for now... H-His hand felt good but...

M-maybe... even if she wanted to... use her mouth... it... was better like this... She could see him while... while giving him pleasure. Mia bit her lip, wanting to hear his sounds as she leaned her head back a bit. "L-Like this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next