(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:52 pm

"It should certainly make things easier on us..." They couldn't just turn a blind eye to Mia if she had connections to Lakshmi's family; they would have to give her more respect than they had been...

As for her family...

"You're still his daughter...and despite the facts we'll all still fight to make things work..." He couldn't say it was just going to be easy sailing from here with Lakshmi and Kaimu's marriage, because there would still be obstacles...

This would...lift some of the weight off of things though...

Mia's next words earned a smile, and he responded to the kiss before she pulled away from it. "That makes me really happy to hear, not that I ever had any doubts..."

Neither of them would grow bored of one another, they could both promise that.

"R-Right, we can worry about...removing the spell then, once we're married we won't have to worry about that anymore." No spell to worry about then, and eventually Mia would also have the family she wished for... A nice, big family...starting with the two of them.

Her words though earned some fluster, causing Masaru to turn his eyes somewhere other than at Mia as well.

"M-Mhm... We only have to wait until then." A-All of the S-Shirakawa's pure line...r-right!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:29 am

"As long as it helps even a bit... I don't like hearing them make comments about you. You aren't like that at all..." Mia mumbled grumpily, nudging her head up under Masaru's chin as if to make the comments go far away.

She did laugh softly at his next words though, the fact that she was still Kaimu's daughter held some weight. They would all fight hard to make it work, they were fighting hard... Her head nudged his chin again as she nodded, accepting that. They would fight hard for sure...

It was still cute how flustered Masaru got, Mia having spoken her true thoughts for once just entirely outright and on purpose. He...deserved to know what she wanted... And he was glad to hear she wouldn't grow bored of him...

As his fluster grew, she looked up at him and though she was blushing too she could speak. And speak she did, in a calm and adoring voice even if Masa couldn't meet her eyes right now. "You...are the best... You...made almost all my dreams come true you know. Friends... family... love too. Masaru, you are amazing."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:41 am

"It will...all hopefully blow over in time; it'll all be alright..."

There wasn't...much that could be done about rumors, or whispers...anything like that...as much as he wished there were things he could do to stop it...

The only...real way to stop it was to just let it blow over...as much as he didn't like hearing some of those things himself.

His smile returned as Mia gave a laugh, happy she found amusement in his words from before.

He finally managed to look down at her as he noticed her move to see her looking up to him after a second, meeting her eyes; h-he'd done...all of that...?

He'd made her...t-that happy...

"I'm... It makes me really happy I was able to give you all of that, I'm happy to give you all of that, happy...to make those dreams of yours come true...

You...have done the same for me...too...

I was able to find l-love myself, be with someone I'm truly happy to be with...someone I want to spend my life with, have a family with..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:14 am

"I have been...attempting to make them say concubine and not the other thing. It seems to be working a bit..." Mia murmured, still amused and happy at that title and thus not even a bit upset at being called that. Others might find it insulting, to her it was rather cool. Like something out of a storybook. The concubine of a great noble lord...

She stared up as Masaru stared down though, smiling more as her hand began running through his hair again. There was something she was forgetting...something important...

However she couldn't think about it for the moment, smiling up a storm as he reaffirmed that she had done the same for him. "That makes me so happy! I'll... I want to do that for you. I want to keep making you happy, no matter what... K-Keep making your dreams happen..."

"S-So you had...romantic dreams too? I-I mean I know you wanted to fall in love... on your own..." Mia was a bit flustered, but well hearing that it had been a dream... made it seem a bit more silly to her. Masaru's words at least. "So some of your...dreams in life...silly dreams that you..day dreamed over...were about this too? L-Like me?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:48 am

C-Concu...bine...

Mia...

They had already had this discussion, had had it a couple of times so Masaru let it slip just this once...they were...relaxing, and lying down and just...they didn't need to get into that particular subject...

Her being able to make his dreams come true made her happy as well, they were both making each others dreams come true...

H-Huh!?

D-Daydreamed...dreamed...

"W-Well...on...on the occasion..." Masaru answered, turning his eyes away from Mia due to fluster for a moment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:55 am

Mia just smiled, happy with Masaru's utter acceptance finally at the concubine title. It was good he had accepted it! This was good for them both, she would marry him one day but... This is what she was right now!

Papa may not like it, but Mia was fond of the title... It was way better than girlfriend too.

Smiling more though as Masaru admitted that, even the minor thought of her father had not cued her in on the poor forgotten man yet. She laughed softly and stared up at Masaru, a little flustered herself but curious. "What...kinds of ones? Can you tell me?"

She..wondered what kinds of daydreams he had...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:59 am

W-What kinds of dreams...?

That...

Masaru felt he probably had a visible blush going for him right about now; dreams...that he'd had, the types of daydreams...

"T-Those...well..." He started; "Mostly just...ones...like...d-dates, they've all been...rather tame...just daydreams of spending time...h-holidays...m-marriage..."

Just...overall rather innocent ones that one could likely poke fun at him for...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:08 am

"Masa...don't be so flustered... I-I mean I had...them too." Mia leaned up after he had spoken, the viisble blush causing her to smile sweetly despite her own as she kissed his cheek. "If...you tell me some specifics...M-Maybe we...can make those daydreams come true? I-I guess we um...aren't very...tame anymore though..."

She gave a sheepish chuckle before looking down and then turning the color of a cherry. Th-The Haori!? And his...his heirloom sash were.... ...Not tame...didn't begin to cover it...

A-Ah...Masaru's reaction to them on her was...too much. F-Focus on daydreams! Don't think about the...tainted...haori...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:51 am

S-Specifics...

That...was...

Even if Mia told him to not be flustered it wasn't so easy to just...not be...even if they were passed the tame...level of things... It was still flustering to think of these little daydreams...

"Those...are... well, specifics..." Specifics... "Dates like...just...ones that were easy, were some...like just...small, relaxing dates...just doing...things like sitting all...close or cooking together or..." Really they were things the two had already done... "O-Others...well..."

He had yet to notice Mia's reaction towards the haori, not even realizing yet she was still wearing it.

"I...still don't know much about the human world...when it comes to entertainment, or activities, but I know festivals there are...meant to be more fun than the ones you'd find around the Rukon mostly due to...advancements..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 6:05 am

Now that she was reminded, it was all her brain could do. It thought of that Haori, rubbing against her skin softly as she shifted, Masaru's arms around it only adding to her thoughts...

Least...he had begun talking and Mia was quickly distracted by that. She blushed, letting out a shy little giggle and looking at the bedding. "We've...done those..."

It...was good, they had made his daydreams a reality! Though definitely more than just daydreams... far and beyond those it seemed. Sitting close...cooking together... Those were things she did with him daily, and it made her feel a little better because her daydreams were quite similar. Though...hers had involved kisses...

Also daily things...

The next thing he said though made her smile and brighten up, this! This was something they could plan for! "Ah! That sounds... U-Um... well as long as I am with you...? W-We could... I hear there's lots to do on new years... S-So...maybe we should... should go then. O-Or I know...about carnivals too... O-Or amusement parks..."

It...seemed she really wanted to make all his daydreams a reality, luckily keeping her from thinking about the haori...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 6:11 am

They...had done those, and they were pretty much things they did almost daily... So...she was making his daydreams come true almost constantly, really... They did...those things a lot...

He gave a nod, a small one as Mia asked...as long as she was with him...

New years? That...that could be fun...

"Carnivals...and amusement parks...?" He blinked, having to think some when it came to those since he'd only really...heard and read of those things. "That sounds like it would be really fun... I've never been to either of those...aha..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 6:27 am

"M-Me...neither... There's so many people... in them..." Mia smiled, blushing and trying to hide her just embarrassment over how shy she had been and still was. But... going to a carnival with Masaru sounded... sounded amazing... Or an amusement park! Like one of the big ones! Or...smaller with the cute rides! She'd never been on anything like that, and a bit of excitement shown in her eyes at the thought of it. "If...you want to go with me... I think... I'd be fine? Papa was positive I could handle a festival by his side..."

P-Papa...

Those words were like a magic button, Mia immediately sitting up and hopping back as she promptly panicked. "Aaaaah! PAPA, I never told him I wasn't coming and now he's probably worried sick and upset and nooo! I just... I am the worst daughter in all of time and existence and ever!"

No...no she had...done the worst thing... nooo this was bad, he would be so upset... She had... she had to go see him!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 6:37 am

"I've only read about them, heard things, but...they have lots of rides and games...I hear, and that just sounds like it'd be a lot of fun... I think if we went...together we'd be alri-"

Before he could finish his response Mia was on alert, panicking as she remembered...Papa...K...Oh no...

Masaru shot up then as well as things started to come back to him. He'd... Mia had meant to go see her father when...

He...

He...

Masaru could only hold a look of horror, his eyes directed down at the bed covers as everything hit him.

He had...seduced Mia...and kept...kept her from... He'd kept her from her own father!

He was the one what was the worst! He was the one that was the worst! What'd he'd done...what he'd done... He'd kept Mia from her family, kept her from her father of all people!

It was then Masaru fell back onto bed, though not as if he were tired or wanting to get comfortable. No...instead his hands came up to block his face as a groan escaped.

He was the worst. He was worse than the worst. He'd kept Mia from her father... He was a horrible person! The most horrible!

"I'm...I kept...you from..." Masaru muttered, though his voice was a horrified whisper. "I'm the worst type of person imaginable...Kept...kept you from...your father...I...did..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 6:48 am

Mia barely noticed Masaru's initial freak out, still freaking out herself. She was the worst, the absolute worst human being in all of time space and the history of everything. She...had... Forgotten her father, had...hot sex...

In the Sacred Shirakawa Heirloom sash... While wearing the rather important signs of Masaru's position and authority, his Haori.

She was a miserable witch, a harlot... an awful and unworthy daughter... Sniffling lightly, Mia felt tears welling up as her lower lip trembled. "I have to go-"

Cut off by Masaru flopping back to the bed, her eyes went wide as she heard his horrified whisper. Shaking her head strongly, Mia dove for him and began tugging his hands away. "No! No you are not! I am the worst! I didn't go see him! You aren't at fault! Masa...!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 6:54 am

Mia had to go, it was understandable... Her father needed her now, she needed to go and see Kaimu! He could...um... Well that would be figured out later, for now he could only sit here in his horror and misery towards himself.

There was a slightly shock as Mia flopped back into bed upon hearing him, though his arms were locked over his face.

"No, no you're not! I'm the one that...I kept you from him!" He answered; "Ikari...Ikari had told me to not let you take him, and...and I didn't know what else to do! I'm the worst! I kept you from your own father by...by seducing you! I'm the worst, the worst...!"

Trash, he was human trash!

The worst type imaginable!

He couldn't even manage an apology yet, no apology now would be near enough! He was the worst! A horrible person! Absolutely horrible!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:08 am

"B-But I was being selfish! I was going to hurt him! Of course he didn't want to be hurt... I-I love my temper and wanted to protect you and got...all...stubborn! I'm sorry Ikari... And I'm sorry Masa... Its not your fault... Its mine! I gave in to the seduction! I was so... so happy..." Mia shook her head strongly, trying to get Masaru to understand that he was not at fault at all and that the entire blame for everything landed solely on her head.

"You aren't the worst! I was the one that gave in! I gave into the temptation... I-I was so happy that you wanted me...and let me know you did before I could...tell you... That I caved!"

It was her fault! She should have held out and saw her father... but then Ikari would be hurting... Aaah she was the worst... Mia sniffled as tears fell down her cheeks, her hands moving from Masaru's immovable arms to help push herself off of the bed. She didn't deserve to wear... wear this...

Tugging at the sash, Mia took it off and let the haori and it drop to the floor before she raced for their closet. Clothes...she had to go...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:22 am

"Ikari upset you though!"

"..." If Ikari was the type to sass, now would have been a good time, but he had more honor than that.

"I shouldn't have...have used...s-sex as a weapon! I-I did...want...but...but to use it like that! To use it to...to keep you away from your father!"

Family was important, really important and he had kept Mia away from hers! It was dispicable of him!

Mia wasn't at fault here! He had...had...

As he felt Mia move from the bed, though her sniffling had finally caused him to lift his arms to look. She was...really upset... She wasn't blaming him, even though...

Gha!

It wasn't her fault though!

"It's not...not your fault, Mia..." The horror was still there, he still felt it, but this was serious! He needed to get that across!

Masaru moved to sit up, watching as Mia headed straight for the closet after removing his hao... S-She had...been wearing that...the entire time...

N-Now wasn't the time to think on that! He didn't deserve to! It wasn't Mia's fault...this all wasn't...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:27 am

"It's not his fault! He said he couldn't help it and he's too trustworthy and honorable to ever lie to me! I believe him, he couldn't! I just...got so worried something...bad could happen..." Mia's sniffles were full blown crying now, though in her usual manner of very quiet whimpers and constant stream of tears.

"I-I didn't dislike it though! That...you used it like that! I-I...I still like that you did! I-It... makes me happy! I-I..." She was miserably weird and awful and slammed the closet shut as she hid in there. Screw getting dressed! It wasn't like her father would ever want to see his horrific daughter ever again.

"Papa's gonna hate me forever..." Whailing that pitifully, she slumped to the floor and leaned against the door. "I am the worst... I am the worst person...ever... I don't deserve to share the same air as you Masaru.... No...Lord Shirakawa...."

She didn't even deserve his name!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:41 am

She hadn't disliked it, but he'd still... He'd been the one to make the choice to...to stop her from going! He couldn't just let that go! He'd kept her from going to see her father, no matter how in the right or wrong...

It'd made her happy he'd done...done what he had...e-even though...

!?

Masaru moved as Mia started making assumptions about her father, "He won't hate you; you see how he acts towards you! He could never, Mia!" Masaru may not know the man...all too well, but the love he had for his daughter was obvious! It seemed Mia still needed reassurances on that...?

L-Lor-!?

"Mia." His tone was serious then, though somewhat upset as he reached the closet door. "Don't call me that...not...not like that...of course you deserve...Mia..."

He crouched down, moving to the floor, the door the thing separating them right now as Mia sat inside the closet. "You're not at fault...I can...easily say that..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:55 am

"But I promised to meet him and then chose you over him! I chose you! I chose Masaru over Kaimu!" Mia wailed more, unable to not freak out and worry. She'd chosen her lover over her father, it was as simple as that. Despite how hard she tried not to treat them entirely different, as far as spending time with, it was... She had, when it came down to it, chosen Masaru.

That was what was killing her, knowing that she'd definitely chosen Masaru and the guilt was eating at her because...by now...it was obvious to Kaimu too.

Mia shook her head, Masaru's serious tone and the minor upsetness in her voice causing her wails to stop. Instead she just cried silently, unable to fight him too much at that tone... "I don't...I don't Masa..."

"It's my fault... I'm an awful daughter..." At least...his words had stopped her from calling him Lord Shirakawa, one obvious... thing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 8:06 am

"I'm sure he'll forgive you, just...you're not an awful daughter! You're not at fault, Mia!" It'd taken serious temptation to make her stay! She had planned on going, and...and... "You're not awful! You should...should... Offer to spend some time with him, take some time to spend it with just the two of you to make up for this!

You're not at fault, and I'm sure...sure he doesn't think badly of you, he loves you too much to think that... I think if you offered to dedicate a lot of time one day to him, he might be really happy? It's better than just...just a small visit..."

She wasn't at fault, and he still blamed himself, but he wanted to help Mia figure something out...help her...

"You do, Mia...we can definitely...share the same air; we're equals... This isn't your fault...you're not awful..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 8:17 am

Mia...did perk up, even if Masaru couldn't see, at the mention of offering to spend more time with her father. She blinked, still crying while her nose and eyes were all red before turning and sliding open the door a tiny bit. One violet eye peeked out, a few tears still leaking from it. "A-Are you sure... he'd want to? To spend that much...time with me...? After this..."

It was obvious nothing else he'd said had penetrated, she still blamed herself utterly for everything that had happened... But...but the thought of spending a day with her dad and bonding...was a nice one. And he might...forgive her if she did... It was better to spend more time together than a small bit!

The door closed though at his words, her eye going wide before she closed it and sealed him off from her again. "I don't! I definitely...don't. I am...the worst... I'm not...equal to any of you..."

All of them were wonderful kind people and she was the worst one of all time. She did not deserve their presence...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 8:33 am

"I'm sure he would! It's been...been awhile since you two have had the chance, I'm sure he'd be elated if you asked!" Those two really hadn't been able to manage much other than a few small get together's... Her father had his work, and with Lakshmi, and the pregnancy going on it wasn't easy...and Mia had her own work, and training, and also him and Nozomi...

It hadn't been easy to juggle all of it...

She was peeking out, so...so his words had worked some! Despite his guilt a smile appeared, though vanished as she shut the door again.

"Of course you do, Mia! You're now awful, your not the worst!" She wasn't! "You're not! Not by a long shot! You're equal...it...hurts to hear you think...this badly of yourself, but I know your upset...I'm...This isn't the end of the world though, I'm sure your father will be alright! Spending the day with him would make him really happy too, I'm sure... You're not the worst, not at all."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 8:41 am

They could...spend some quality alone time together. Mia and Kaimu hadn't really had any chances at all lately, things were hectic now. Mia barely had time for most of her hobbies as well, between teaching Nozomi and working and learning and spending time here.

Seeing her father for more than a meal or two, between their schedules was next to impossible unless they made firm plans. This was why the surprise visit was such a nice shock...

The fact that she hadn't...hadn't shown up... And that the only reason she'd called him was because she needed something..."I'm selfish...and awful... I only called him to ask him for something, not just to see him..."

But...Masaru seemed so sure that spending the day would make up for it... And...she was hurting him by...being like this...

Sniffling softly, she opened the closet door again and peeked out. "I-I'll get dressed...and call him..."

That...would be good. Masaru's other words though...had had no effect it seemed as she slowly slid the door open all the way.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 8:56 am

"You're not, Mia; I swear... I'm sure...spending a day with him will help this, and I'm sure he'd be happy to spend any kind of time with you, whether you wanted something or not... H-He might have though...your request might have...offered a good bonding experience in the first place...aha..."

As...bad as that was to think...

"What I'm trying to say is, I don't...think he would have minded whether or not you visited him due to a request or not... He would just be happy with you there, talking and spending time with him...

You're not awful, not at all... I swear; spend the day with him...he'll be really happy. T-Then...at some point after...we can plan...a real date ourselves, l-like to the amusement park or a carnival or something...like you mentioned..."

His smile reappeared slightly as she opened the closet door, and he gave a nod at her words, moving back some so she could get the door open fully before he stood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next