(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 9:34 pm

"It...It's nice to have reminders...Thank you, Mia..." He was...calm now, though it was good to hear reminders as Mia was talking about; it made him relieved, and happier when he heard it. He couldn't allow his mind to drift into any concerns if he was reassured of them.

Masaru allowed Mia to move, letting her get up and out of the bath before moving to stand himself to get out, accepting the towel that Mia offered him with a smile. One towel was enough for him, his hair short enough to not warrant a second.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:24 pm

"Mm, its my job now to do it." Mia's smile and voice as she glanced over her shoulder to reply told him she felt it was anything but. Using one towel to get her hair out of the way for now, she began drying herself off quickly enough to get a robe on. They'd been in there a while...

Dinner would be made for them by now and she sighed, maybe tomorrow? Whenever they took too long someone else made the dinner, and they had spent quite a bit of time messing around...

"I guess we'll go get dinner after this? I bet Nozomi is waiting... Which reminds me, I work an earlier shift so I promise Zomi we'd get some special lessons in. I've gotten some movies from the countries of the languages we are studying! Haha..." She hoped it'd be a nice lesson as she got as much of the water out of her hair as possible for now, pulling it over her shoulder. They could go get dinner whenever now, her plans with her father set and Ikari fine... All that was left was food and bed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Right... Dinner was likely already prepared, they'd have a chance to make it themselves tomorrow, so they could do that then! Nozomi was probably waiting on them right now as well, Mia was right; once they dried off and dressed they'd head to dinner.

"Seems like a plan, we can prepare something tomorrow." Masaru answered, voicing his thoughts, a smile appearing as Mia mentioned the lessons with Nozomi while he continued to get himself dried off. "That sounds like it'll be fun, I'm sure it'll be a great lesson."

Movies were fun, as he'd learned; he was sure Nozomi and Mia would have a great time with it. She had an earlier shift tomorrow though...hm... They'd need to head to bed at a good time then so Mia would get plenty of rest...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 11:11 pm

"Something being pork bowls... You said pork bowls..." Mia's tone was one of infinite pout as she glanced up at Masaru, before turning away and reaching for his arm. Tugging him from the bathroom with her, she was quite obviously set on pork bowls tomorrow... His seduction had in part worked due to his promises, and he would definitely keep them even if today wasn't a good day to!

"I hope so... I want to get her used to the other two languages, though someone else will have to cover more than korean and english..." Mia sighed softly, but really Nozomi needed more exposure to them before she could understand better how they were spoken. It was one thing to learn in a classroom, but understanding their nuances was so much better when you could hear native users talking normally. But taking her to human world was just too much...for the nervous woman. At least not in busy enough places... And too many people at once speaking would be overwhelming.

They needed to go get food though, so she was definitely hurrying him towards the bedroom since she was rather starving after earlier... The woman had completely forgotten all about the whole tying Masaru up for now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 11:22 pm

A chuckle was given, unable to help it as Mia corrected him; "Right, we'll make pork bowls; that's a promise." He had promised, and he had said earlier they would make pork bowls, he wanted to. It was Mia's favorite, after all!

He allowed Mia to tug him from the bathroom, walking with her as they headed back towards the bedroom to get properly dressed for dinner.

"Movies should certainly help her get used to the languages easier, it's fun and it's a good way to ease into things... Later we might could find someone to handle other languages, I could pitch in myself to help, if you'd like?"

Despite his work, and training he still had time...well, he couldn't definitely make time if Mia needed help; he was sure she was doing a good job with Nozomi, as Nozomi was always happy to get to the lessons, and learn.

They'd figure out all of that in due time, for now they had dinner to get to; it was sure to be waiting on them by now... Once they got dressed they could go and enjoy their meals.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 2:36 am

Another promise! Mia just smiled and gave a pleased little sound, having won utterly!

"That sounds like a good plan, though, maybe in a few years. She's definitely got enough on her plate as it is. I would love your help though with that..." Even if Nozomi was behind others, it wouldn't do to push her too much. Besides, she could learn slowly but surely this way! Besides, she was also sure Nozomi would adore if Masaru helped out... Maybe sometimes she'd drag him into their lessons...

When he was a bit less busy.

Mia's mind filled with plots, she hurried Masaru to their bedroom to get ready for dinner... Most of this could be figured out entirely later~

---------------------------

Mia had had quite a busy day~ Her early shift had left her groggy and unable to get up early enough to make her own lunch. In fact, she was so tired over it that she didn't even notice when Masaru slipped from the bed at her first alarm. She didn't notice when he turned most of them off either, falling back into a deep slumber as she curled around the warm bedding where he had left from.

Once she had woken up, with her last alarm and the one that left her only enough time to get dressed and eat breakfast, she scurried from the bed in a rush. Heading to the kitchen, intending to grab something to eat on the way and skip lunch, she had been pleasantly surprised by Masaru and Nozomi's combined early morning efforts to make her a box lunch. It had been so cute and she had kissed them and hugged them both enough to almost make her late. Luckily Masaru had made her a quick breakfast too~

At work, she spent the day organizing and sorting out a large influx of books Hideki had recently sent for from the Living World as part of their ongoing attempts to reorganize and update the library moreso. Living World novels were a source of scholarly research, or so they touted to the one in control of their spending money...

However it left them both with more work for a while and taking this shift had repaid Hideki for another shift of hers he'd taken so she couldn't complain. Some of her immediate underlings did complain, and at length, during lunch when she pulled out her homemade bento though.

Mia ignored that, heading home soon after once her work and shift was done for the moment. Nozomi and her had a fun filled day of studying foreign movies for their languages!

...Which turned into them both crying and cuddling on the Lord's couch as apparently the cute animated film turned out to be pure crying fuel. Who knew Ducks could be so...so tragic...

Language class was canceled for that day, instead Mia taking Nozomi out to get some sweet treats to fix their mutual trauma.

More trauma was caused when they stopped by a pond so Mia could point out some interesting facts about them and saw a family of ducks swimming past, both breaking out into tears once more.

Instead they rushed back, Nozomi getting the world's saddest piggyback ride, before deciding that the music room was safe and happy and thus spent the rest of her lesson on reading the happiest sheet music. That....that was safe...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 2:47 am

Masaru had some paperwork to hand once Mia had been all set and ready for work, once she'd left he'd left to fetch what work he had at his Division before bringing it to his home office.

He had...sort of a day off, there was still work that urgently needed to get finished that had been handed off to him, so he had spent awhile getting that finished.

Mia would be working now, and once she got home...she had lessons with Nozomi to attend to...

Knowing this, Masaru finished up with his work to get things ready for Mia so that when she was finished with things she'd be able to relax.

All the necessary items for pork bowls were things they already had, but he'd made a quick trip to the Human World for some other things...

Without letting Mia know, he'd gone to pick up something he'd noticed she had written down to get. Games, she had made a notice to herself to pick up a couple of games today...

When she finished work she'd have them already without a need to go and get them herself! She'd be able to enjoy them immediately! That's what Masaru had thought, and that's why he wore a big and happy smile on his face upon returning home with the bag.

The...cashier had given him a strange look though...but for the life if him he couldn't figure out why and had ignored it.

Oh well! Mia would have her games!

It seemed like the lessons were over, judging by what he heard of Mia and Nozomi...they seemed to be having a good time together. He would leave them to it then!

It was good seeing them spending one on one time together even if lessons weren't involved. He would get things set up for Mia in the meantime.

The gaming device meant to play these games... her new games along with the bonuses that had come with them... He put them all in a neat little display pile on the bed!

Now, he stood rather proud of his work as he went about tidying up the room a bit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:09 am

Mia and Nozomi tried to forgot the terrible tragedy of Leafie's life. They failed, even the happiest songs they knew couldn't help... After a bit they just found the saddest ones and Mia sang funeral dirges for the poor chicken... Mia had entirely forgotten about her games that she'd wanted to pick up today, not having remembered due to how entirely busy she had packed it. Instead it was filled with a bone deep sadness...

Eventually, with red rimmed eyes, they left the music room to find Shizue who patted both of their heads and wiped their eyes with soft handkerchiefs. As the music had been her suggestion in the first place, after both had shown up with tears streaming silently down their cheeks at home after their excursion out, she knew the problem.

The smart woman suggested they hold a funeral for the poor chicken, giving them both extra handkerchiefs to take with them as they were too distracted to notice Masaru's return home yet. Both nodded, oddly in sync before Mia took Nozomi's hands and they went out to get incense and other items for mourn Leafie and Greenie's family.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:22 am

Everything was cleaned up! Luckily there hadn't been clothes to deal with...as the servants had taken care of that. The room had only needed a bit of tidying up, which he'd just finished!

Now that that was finished, there wasn't much to really do here anymore...it...it would be rather embarrassing to just sit here and wait for Mia to find her games, as much as he'd like to see her reaction...

He'd write a note!

That idea coming to him, he stepped to the bedside table and pulled out a pen along with some note paper.

[Good job today, Mia! I wasn't around really today, but I know you did a great job, I saw you were spending some quality time with Nozomi so I left the two of you to it. When I was gone though I went and picked up these games you'd written down a note to yourself to pick up.

Since you were busy, I went and got them for you myself! I'll be in the kitchen getting things set up for dinner later, if you need to rest please do; you've worked hard today! Relax and enjoy your new games!

I love you.

- Masaru]

Once the note had been written, he'd set it down nicely next to the games and item display on the bed so Mia would be sure to find it.

Now...it was off to the kitchen!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:54 am

Mia and Nozomi, though mostly Nozomi due to knowing the mansion way better, had found some incense and matches! The girl seemed cheered up at the thought of giving Leafie a proper funeral, Mia noted though she too was feeling a bit better at the thought of doing something for her as well... That chicken had been so selfless, they had to, had to do something!

With Shizue to help them, they found a nice spot under a tree that wasn't in Masaru's special garden, as the head Servant had definitely been thinking ahead. No need to remind the two of the chicken's death in that relaxing place.

Nozomi, with Mia's guidance, set up the small little stone stand they made from gathered stones on the paths and Mia set the incense stick in that haphazard little stack.

Lighting it, they both stood up and sniffled while wiping their eyes and clung to each other. Somewhere along the way Shizue, much to her poor suffering life, had found black robes to put on over their clothes as they sobbed there. The two touted Leafie's majestic and good qualities, while the third woman in back sighed, eventually... eventually the two felt a bit better it seemed.

With Nozomi rubbing her eyes though, Mia was left to carry the girl back while Shizue waved her off from helping clean up. They both seemed in better spirits, remembering all the good that poor chicken had done, before reaching the young girl's room. Mia set her on the bed, having fallen asleep during the trip, and tucked her in with a forehead kiss before heading to her own bedroom.

However once there, she was treated to an immense shock. Not only was the entire place picked up and tidied rather well... but there was something on the bed!

Blinking away her pure shock and a bit of her previous mourning, Mia realized that now she felt Masaru's energy! Where was he though?! Changing, all that running around has made her too warm and she wanted something other than a kimono on, she quickly became more curious about the things all splayed out on the bed.

With a long white and fancy dress on, Mia felt a bit better about everything due to distractingly pretty clothes though she had forgotten its low neck as she went for the items on the bed. What...

Immediate horror filled the woman to the brim as she brought her hands to her mouth. Her...two new games...She had forgotten and yet somehow... Masaru had found out, found what store... And...and gotten them...!?

...W-Well one of them wasn't so bad, it was just a cute ninja game... B-But this one!? Mia's one hand reached down to scoop up the super R-18 rated game...

Empress Wasp... the first game to advertise entirely M men... Specially preordered months ago...

H-HOW?!

Mia squeaked incoherently before she noticed the note, dropping the game on the bedding as she began to read the cute and sweet note that caused more squeaks... Knew she was doing good... Had... had he seen the game?! Had he been paying attention!?

I-It was all so nicely set out... Hadn't wanted to bother her...

Rest...making dinner...

Tons of things, on top of her extreme trauma today, caused her to fall into an embarrassed heap on the bed face first while she screeched incoherently.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:02 am

Pork bowls for tonight, just as promised! Masaru had gotten everything set and ready! He wasn't sure if Mia wanted to join him in cooking them or not though... It made her happy to, but she'd been working so hard today...but...

Aaa... What would she enjoy doing more?

She needed her rest, but this was something that might help...?

Masaru stood there, in the kitchen, thinking for a moment; he was currently in a debate with himself over this...

If he went and cooked them all on his own, Mia might feel left out! He didn't want that!

The best option...

The best option was to ask her herself!

That decided upon, he sensed out Mia's signature and headed for their room. Aa, had she seen the games yet? He had to wonder, though the display was rather hard to miss...

He would find out once there!

Reaching the bedroom, he gave a knock on the door just in case Mia needed prior warning before opening the door.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:16 am

Mia was dead. She was hoping to suffocate here on this soft bed, her legs hanging down from the edge as she slowly slid to the floor. It...he had seen... and set it up... It was obvious he hadn't noticed that game, otherwise the note might have been more flustered instead of the sweetest and cutest note of all time.

It may have been a large contributing factor as to why she was so broken right now, that cutest of notes. She clung to it with one hand, holding it to her while she thought about her options... Could...hide the game with the rest of them that she'd carefully stowed in her sewing supplies. Masaru never went through those! He only tidied up what he knew he could, allowing her her genius sewing mess and never actually doing anything else.

It was sweet. Considerate... Perfectly like him...

As was that knock, a knock that sent her into minor freaking out mode as her initial reply was a startled yelp, before she heard the door opening. An incoherent and louder peep escaped her as she began to slide off of the bed more quickly, reaching for that stupid game but missing its merchandise.

While the door opened fully, Mia stuffed the game in the only hiding place she knew, her cleavage, before hitting the floor with a soft little yelp again. H-Had to...hide it... Why wouldn't it go down more!? Damn this bra! Getting in the way! There was no time!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:20 am

"M-Mia!?" Hearing the noise she'd made upon him opening the door, Masaru's current disposition had shifted into a concerned one as he headed over to her.

W-Was...was that the game stuffed...

"M-Mia...?" He questioned, moving to her on the floor before his arms reached out to her. "A-Are you alright? Um..."

It was... Well there was no easy way to question why she'd put the game...there of all places. That...that was not how one played one of these games, he knew that much...and he knew Mia knew that much...

He had to know if she was alright before he could ask any further questions though, first and foremost!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:35 am

Mia just let out a soft whimper, too embarrassed beyond reason as Masaru rushed to her side, calling her name.

She had spent...forever...trying to keep him away from these things...

Not wanting him to know...

Not wanting him to think her...weird or tainted or...

As Masaru's arms reached for her, Mia let out a soft whine and began to fall over sideways away from his arms reach. Her arms had stopped trying to stuff the game in her boobs and hide it by now, instead coming up so she could curl into a shame ball and hide the game. Mia's face was bright red as she replied though, not wanting to scare Masaru more than she had. "F-Fine! I'm fine, your note...really cute...f-flustering!"

Half...lie... Half...lie...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:47 am

"Mi-Mia!?" She fell over!

She seemed...not fine despite her given answer! She was...in a ball, and...and... S-She was flustered, really flustered? His note? It'd been...c-cute...well, he'd...he'd wanted to make her happy! He had thought all of this would...

"I-I...I see...I'm happy you found the games though, aha...you were busy all day, I wanted...wanted to make things good for you later so you could relax, and I noticed that you had a note to yourself about the games so...I thought I'd pick them up for you!

The cashier gave me an odd look, but since I couldn't understand why I ignored it! I made sure to get all the bonuses you were meant to get as well!

I actually...came in here to ask if you'd like to help me make the pork bowls tonight, or if you wanted me to make them while you relax and enjoy your games...Either is fine, whatever would make you happiest!"

...He...still was not convinced she was fine, and had scooted closer to her, a hand moving out to rest on the side of her head as if to attempt to give her some comfort.

"M...Mia...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:01 am

Curling up in her shame ball more, it had the added effect of hiding her game more though more damning evidence was sitting on the bed... Not that she remembered that right now, Mia was trying her best to hide things. "Mhm! R-Really sweet! Cute... I loved the note... It made my heart get all fluttery..."

Okay that was an entire truth, not even an exaggeration... Still his explanation made sense and meant she'd have to hide her game dates more... B-Best to keep Masaru from...knowing... "Th-Thank you... that's...really really sweet of you to...g-get me those... But they cost a lot...? S-So its not...good for you to keep getting em."

Really not good... if he'd see some of their contents... He'd wanted her to relax though because she'd have a busy day... Mia's heart was thudding in her chest far too much now, due in part to her love that was burning up inside. He wasn't allowed to be this loving... wasn't! There were still things she needed to respond to though... He'd...made sure to get the bonuses... just for her... remembering this...

"Aha-haha...I-I...have no idea...why they would...ever...ever give you that look... N-Nope... none... o idea..." Mia's voice rose as she gave the fakest laugh she had ever given in her life. A man, buying not only a months ahead preordered (which meant they had been following the news and release dates) but a special edition version of both copies of otome? On top of that, two complete ends of the spectrum?! A respected and well known, sweet love but also potentially tragic company doing a cute ninja story... and a full on H-Game company aimed at women and fulfilling their darkest fantasies, known for messed up stories and rather graphic images?

"H-Haha! Haaaahaaa!" It was almost as bad as a laugh track, her laughter was at this point as she curled up around the horrifying evidence of her tainted state. Masaru's hand, normally somewhat of a comfort, could not move her today. Wait...he'd come here for.... food? Mia felt a sharp wish to go cook and feel better, a jolt of her body in an instinctive attempt to uncurl and go cook, but she stuffed it down and remained as she was. "I-I...c-can stay...h-here... Tired... Yes really tired. C-Could even sleep right now on the floor here."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:09 am

The note had meant a lot to her, that caused some of his earlier happiness to return, glad the note had made her feel good, but concern still took priority.

He needed to help...calm her down some...somehow...

Cost...?

"M...Mia...um...I don't want to sound...bad, or...arrogant...for saying this, but...money is...really not an issue..." He hardly ever even spent his own spending money on himself half the time so it really wasn't an issue...

Eh...? That laugh was... That was not the laugh of Mia's he was familiar with...she seemed, really, really nervous...

Eh!?

As Mia's laughter rose, it'd gotten a shock out of Masaru...having not expected such. W-What!?

"M-Mia...?" Tired...she said she was tired, and could even sleep now...on the floor!? "..."

Masaru attempted then to move to pick her up, if she was choosing to rest then she couldn't just sleep on the floor! He would put her to bed, and...go and cook dinner, she could even have it in bed if she wished!

"Mia...I'm...I'm still concerned...but...if...you think..." Her laughter had been...fake, and she was still more than a little nervous... "You're...really nervous, and I don't know why...normally...fluster isn't...um...if you think rest would be better..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:26 am

...Money not an issue...

Well...no it wasn't but...there went her one major excuse for not letting Masaru pick up more games...

Mia groaned and curled up more, unable to think up reasons for Masaru to not...to not go get her games anymore... Just...what what what would keep him from doing such a sweet and generous gesture?!

She gave another sound, a little pouty one as he said her name again, not replying for the moment as she tried to feign utter sleepiness...

Only to yelp and get scooped up into Masaru's arms, violet eyes wide as she froze in utter shock and horror. Before looking down and seeing the game...just...between her chest still! "Aaaaaah!"

She grabbed it and whipped it, case and all, across the room to a small pile of clothes in her sewing section. It landed there safely, Mia's instinct to hide it just overriding the fact that she still wanted to play it really badly and that could have broken it...

"I am totally fine! Perfectly fine and normal and fine and fine!"... not a reassuring reaction as she gave that fake laugh again, looking down at herself as she attempted to curl into a shame ball in his arms.

Masaru was worried now...she had worried him, but her nerves had taken over and made her a mess of...everything...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:31 am

H-Huh!?

A-Aaah! The game! She'd just...just...tossed it!? Masaru stepped over towards the pile of clothes, Mia in tow as she curled up more and further tried to tell him she was fine...

She wasn't fine though! Her tone, that fake laugh...all of it pointed to not fine!

"Mia, I don't believe I can believe you on that..." He stated, looking down at the clothes pile as he spotted the box; "Aa...it...seemed alright, that's good..."

Mia would be upset if she'd broken the game! It was hers and that meant she wanted to play it! She'd had it ordered after all! If she broke it she'd be heartbroken!

"A-And you...said 'fine' a lot just now...t-that just further points to 'not fine...'"

There were so many things going wrong right now!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:51 am

Mia squeaked as she felt freedom in her grasp, Masaru's aborted attempt to set her down ruined as he instead carried her off towards the game. Aaaah no she had been so close! She could have struggled, but it was a sign of her pure trust and love for Masaru that she couldn't fight his hold no matter how insanely ruined and flustered she was. "T-Totally fine! N-Nothing at all wrong!"

Her voice cracked at the end of that sentence, contributing nothing to her attempts to reassure Masaru. Especially as she realized he was looking down at the box... Hands lifted in front of his face, attempting to wave him off from looking more. "N-N-No! I-Its fine! Leave the game alone!"

In fact... Mia promptly covered Masaru's eyes, breathing a sigh of relief as her hands made sure he couldn't see anything! "Y-Yes, see. All better! N-No problems... P-Perfectly. Fine... I said fine a lot to show you how fine ahahaha! So fine that i had to repeat it so much! That's how much fine I am!"

...She was just digging herself a grave, the deepest grave of all time...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:56 am

"Mi-Mia!?" She'd covered his eyes!?

W-What was going on with her!? Something was definitely not right, something was wrong! "M-Mia!?"

His tone was confused, immensely confused, but also concerned still for Mia. Something was really bothering her, and...and causing her to act this nervous...

What though!?

"Mia, I'm...This is doing nothing to...to cause me to believe you're fine... You're too nervous, y-your tone gives that away, and...you have my eyes covered..."

She was far from fine!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:08 am

Masaru's way of saying her name was deadly and Mia groaned, but this... was one secret she was utterly fine with taking to her grave. Smutty Otome games... especially ones as bad as Empress Wasp were...

Or purported, she had no idea yet and that had been the draw in part...

"Th-This is perfectly normal! I-I just... am fine! Things are fine! I am hiding nothing!" Her mouth slipped a bit, Mia squeaking and one hand moving from Masaru's face to her mouth to cover it. She looked up, seeing Masaru's one free ice blue eye before she looked far away as her face turned the color of a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:14 am

This was far from normal!

H-Huh!?

...Hiding nothing...?

"M-Mia...s-saying it like that means you are...hiding something... I hadn't even asked if you were..." He hadn't been, and she'd let it slip... So her nervousness was brought about by...something she was hiding...?

Hearing her, he carefully moved to go back to bed and seat themselves, though he kept a hold on Mia, keeping her in his lap so she couldn't flee. Normally, he'd allow it...but... something was obviously bothering her!

He brought one of his hands up from around her, moving to her head, again attempting to calm her down. "Mia...whatever you're hiding I'm sure it's not as bad as it seems... I know I'd never hate you for whatever it is...i-if...that's something you're afraid of..." Mia sometimes worried...he reassured her of his love constantly because of that probable worry...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:30 am

"Weh." Mia's only reply was a short, almost pouty weh as her hands moved from Masaru's face to her own. She... she... had given more away but just... there was no way she was ever telling him about those! No waay... He'd... he'd...

As Masaru carried her, she shook her head back and forth as small muffled whines escaped her. However the change in his hold alerted her, they'd moved and now he was sitting. Had they on the couch? Maybe he would let her go and she could...flee?

No... his hand moved to her head, not helping in the least as he spoke. Mia just made more sounds, whining and nervous ones of a negative response, obviously not intending to tell him at all despite his reassurances over... over it being fine whatever it was... However, what was Masa leaning back on? Were his legs...out straight... Wait... She peeked out and noticed... the bed!?

That caused an obvious jolt in her as her hands fell from her face fully, staring in obvious horror at the otome games on the bedding. Th-The Figurine! The artbook... the drama...CD...ALL SITTING RIGHT THERE! She had escaped one hell, leaving the game behind in the pile, and had forgotten the other, much stronger hell...

Her worry and nerves shined brightly as she attempted to cover Masaru's eyes again, having obviously freaked out over seeing her otome game items. Was that...possibly the source? Tossing the game away, attempts to hide it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:38 am

Silence... Mia was...really unwilling to talk about this it seemed... He was starting to get more and more worried the more silent she became on...whatever was the matter.

"Mia...?" His tone was soft, trying to urge her to speak, but... H-Huh!? Hands again!? Why was she trying to cover his eyes again!?

He couldn't just...move her hands either! If he let go she'd run! He didn't doubt that!

"M-Miaa... Wha-What is wrong? I-I'm sure it's not as bad as you think! I-I would...like to help if something is bothering you, i-it's one of the things I'm here f-for!"

W...What in the world was bothering her so severely!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next