(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colorful World [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:14 am

Knowing she shouldn't... That it...wasn't really her place to... Muika convinced herself it was for the best... This was something those two needed to get out in the open and discuss, or else it eventually would start tearing at them...

Miyako thought herself...what Muika could blatantly tell, a monster... That was...all too familiar territory, and while Miyako didn't think, or at least said she didn't think...it was anything important now...it was.

So...later she'd...contact Hibiki...

She silently gave an apology, though she'd be sure to again sometime in the future.

At Miyako's return, Muika's eyes went to look at everything she had brought back; a few boxes...and as Miyako explained how to tell what fit she gave a few nods of understanding.

That was how to tell...

"A-Alrigh-E-Eh!?" G-Gor...g...eh..?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:18 am

"Mm, if you hadn't had Iyuki I think I woulda liked you. Hahah, normally I go for boy pretty girls but... You aren't boy pretty? It'd probably been partially fueled by hero worship, I admit." Miyako decided that any topic was better than returning to the old one and at Muika's startled reaction to the word gorgeous, the young woman smiled. Seriously, she did go for women with smaller chests than her... But Hibiki had no breasts! So she was fine.

She then attempted to stuff Muika's items into her arms, leaving one of the neon stockings of Miyako's club supplies in there to help Muika along in changing. Her smile was still bright and guileless, though really who knew at this point how well she was at faking it. "Go on! Try it on, if you have trouble call for me. I'll wait right outside."

She seemed entirely unaware of anything Muika was thinking, plotting wise. The matter was dropped and nothing was wrong~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:24 am

Muika felt that blush returning in full force, the fluster of Miyako's compliment as well as her words causing the heat to rise to its full potential at a quick rate.

H-Hero wor-worship too!?

She had no choice but to accept the boxes as they were shoved into her arms, immediately grasping on to them before Miyako began to guide her off towards a changing area.

T-Try... M-Mm...

"A-A..Mm...Mhm.."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:28 am

Miyako had silenced Muika with her words and tried to hide her amused smile, even if it was true she'd known what it'd do. Her wish to not talk about that other stuff overrode a lot of her usual shyness and reticence regarding things like that. Keeping Muika a bit off balanced for now was best and Miyako would make sure her whole focus was on this stuff...

Leading her inside with an arm at her back, past one of the attendants who Miyako just shot a beaming smile, she pushed her towards an open changing door. "Inside! I'll wait right here, so you don't have to feel embarrassed. Just call me if you need me."

Yes! She would be right here, checking her messages and then replying while waiting. It was a good plan!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:34 am

"A-Ah...mm-" Muika gave a small, half nod...still thrown off by everything as Miyako pushed her further towards the changing room, which did nothing to help the flustered mess that was her as she knew what she was about to try on.

She had to find...fitting ones, size...

If she n-needed just...c-call...

"M-Mm..." Another nod, a small one was given before she was pushed right in the room, the door shut while Miyako stood outside.

T...Try on...then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:40 am

With Muika agreed on the game plan, Miyako waggled her fingers in a playful manner as the door was shut. The plan was a success! The older woman had died enough to only respond in sounds, so it was impossible for her to focus on ought else for the moment.

Miyako gave a silent relieved sigh and just pulled out her phone while waiting. The reply from Hibiki had been quick and she flushed darkly as she read them... I-It was obvious, his love... She wrote out a quick reply with a soft smile on her features... Before amending it with another text and stuffing the phone back in her coat pocket. Now to play the waiting game and find out which were best...

She hadn't been thinking of what Muika was going to use it for, but now that came back full force and Miyako fought to control her horror.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:45 am

Now that she was alone in the room, Muika looked around, her fluster still there and strong as her eyes drifted down to the boxes. She set them all down on the seat area against the wall, moving to seat herself and she looked at the various ones.

Aaaa! This was too flustering! L-Looking...and t-trying to...

In the end, rather than picking a specific one she made a random grab with her eyes shut. T-This...first then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:50 am

Hibiki responded! Miyako pulled out her phone and blushed again, sensing more than he was writing. Those dots... He was pleased about it. She knew he would be and she wrote up another set of texts before sending them out with a bit of hesitance.

Her eyes darted to the changing room as she leaned against the wall, wondering if Muika would really go that far... And trying not to think about it. Just... giving Hibiki a heads up to not listen to her was a good plan she felt.

Yeah.

Besides she couldn't do much else while sitting out here~ Iyuki was probably working, sometimes they locked his phone up at work so he couldn't reply for a bit. Oh welll~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:56 am

Muika felt if she didn't keep even the minimal amount of focus she'd end up keeling over; she'd...g-gotten a pair on, those hadn't been an exact fit so she'd moved on to try on a different set. They'd fit, fit how the box described and now she was just...s-standing here, her burning face in her hands as she attempted to gain control of that minimal amount of focus she needed.

T-This...she'd be...aa...

A single squeak escaped her, one eye of hers peeking through her fingers though she still had yet to gain that focus entirely.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:58 am

Miyako was unaware of her friend's dilemma, thoroughly entrenched in texting her boyfriend right now to pass time until Muika could successfully leave the changing room. As he replied back, questioning, she gave him a quick reply to assuage his worry.

If she couldn't lie well, she could lie quick and make it seem really like nothing serious. Through text at least...

Her eyes darted up at the door, blinking as Muika hadn't yet called for help... before going back to her phone for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:12 am

Muika swayed slightly, her focus lost for a split second after gaining it back before she steadied herself. That... That would be even more embarrassing!

T-Tripping while...d-due to fluster at...t-trying...on... People tried on this stuff every day! S-Some people wore these types of things every day! There wasn't anything for her to get...like this about!

...E-Even if the intent of wearing these were...

Don't think about it! Ghaaa!

With another squeak, Muika seated herself and quickly went about finding the sizes of the ones that had fit her, moving the ones that didn't into a separate pile.

"G-G-...G-Got it! I-I Think!" She hadn't taken off what she'd used to see her size yet, but...but she had it figured out...she thought...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:17 am

Miyako and Hibiki were sending back and forth occasional texts, her attempting to keep him from suspecting anything as well as not listen to either of the nerds. That seemed easy enough! Just... convince him they were both crazy...

Was that a squeak? Miyako stuffed her phone back into her pocket, stepping up to the door before placing a hand on it. Luckily her friend repleid before she had to burst in there and save her... Embarrassingly. "Oh? Great! W-We can get the stockings then... I think I know how tall you are now s-so it'll be fine!"

Yes, almost done! Other than pajamas and stuff... Stuff and things...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:25 am

Hearing Miyako, Muika quickly went about getting changed back into her normal attire, getting what she'd tried on stuffed back into the box it had been in before scooping up the boxes, a stack in both arms as she stumbled a bit towards the door, trying not to drop the now separated stacks.

"M-Mm-! Y-Yeah...we can...other stuff now..." Muika answered, taking a bit to get the door open before slipping out. Shifting one of her arms, "T-These were the ones that fit..."

The other stack was of those that hadn't.

Now they could... They got the stockings, next was... W-Well, Miyako knew her height... "M-Mm...Five...foot-six...pretty sure..." Five foot six exactly...as far as she remembered...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:50 pm

"Ah! Here, let me take the ones that don't fit. I know where they go." Miyako immediately rushed to Muika's side as she came out bearing all the boxes before replying, trying to take the unfit ones away for her friend. "Onto other stuff then! Haha..."

She was grinning up a storm even with the fluster from the texts... However at least that prepared her for looking for things. It would be easy to discreetly grab a few items for herself...

"Wooow. We might have a bit of trouble, but you are really thin too though... So that'll help! You might just need to get longer straps. Or longer stockings, they don't always sort by actual length and just go random sizes. The more expensive ones are more precise." Miyako nodded thoughtfully, not even bothered by thinking of Muika getting some now that...that she was planning on getting some to tempt Hibiki with. Besides if she pretended to not be flustered it made Muika calmer. If there was one thing she was good at, it was hiding stuff like that at times like this!

Just had to put the boxes back and leave the dressing room now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:59 am

"M-Mm, 'kay." Muika gave a small nod, letting Miyako take the pile of the ones that hadn't fit away from her to be put back where they belonged. That was all settled then, it was...on to other stuff now, then.

Miyako had seemed to brighten, from what she noticed... There wasn't really any of that previous fluster evident, which Muika herself was still gradually calming down from.

A-At least...it'll be easier...for overall shopping if they can think about...not being flustered, or think, and not be flustered...r-right...

Listening to Miyako, another nod was given; they might run into some trouble, but...they should be fine in the end? Her size would help, though she'd likely need to get longer straps...

"Alright..." Miyako knew best on this, and she was sure to listen.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:23 pm

Miyako just grinned and set the unfitting items in the little basket attached to wheels for the attendants to return the items, leading Muika out of the dressing room. Luckily they weren't too far from the stockings and such yet, so the young woman had barely any trouble finding the ones that should fit Muika. It wasn't like she could try them on like the others, so she made sure to hand over the ones that would be at least big enough.

"There! Onto the other...s-stuff." Miyako's fluster welled up for a minute as she spoke that, giving Muika a sheepish grin before trying to force the red down. There was no need to be so flustered! Or well... there was no need to let it show! It was just... "Pajamas!"

Gathering her courage, she nodded and beckoned Muika to follow her to another section, trying to be assured and confident... It was obvious she was just trying though.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:28 am

"R-Right." Muika gave a small nod, letting Miyako lead the way towards the pajamas now that they had everything they'd get from over here, following her as her remaining fluster refused to calm and go away.

Pajamas now, e-easy... That should be...a lot easier than...than getting these things, right?

Muika...hardly had any confidence in her own reassurance; things weren't going to be that easy, n-no way... N-Not in a store like this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:54 pm

"Here... easier to carry the stuff like this. We can sort it out at the register." Miyako grabbed one of the shopping bags from a stand, dropping her items in it before motioning for Muika to as they continued on. It would be a pain carrying it all around the store like this, besides she wanted a minor break from the horror that awaited them.

But it wouldn't take long, and it was back to her being the strong one. Miyako could do this! She brought up the dregs of her courage and smiled sweetly at Muika before leading her over to the... the...

Very showy pajamas and other such things. Miyako wished she was as drunk as she had been with Selena, having been enough to parade around in some of them for the poor french quincy. "Tada~ I-Its... Um... Yes... Y-You'll need a slip under the..."

Otherwise it might rub... Miyako had one for her work uniform and it kept it clean instead of needing lots of washes.

"...A-And pajamas are good to have like this...for other...not super fancy times..." ...Was she really...attempting to help her older and wiser friend? Miyako had ambient knowledge her whole life though, picked up from all sorts of sources. Muika had... Nothing. So... this basic stuff she could probably help with.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:19 am

"A-Ah, yeah..." Muika looked down at the bag as Miyako took the items from her, letting them all fall into the bag for easier carrying. That was definitely better, it would have gotten tiring carrying all of that around like they had been, and they could easily organize it later as Miyako had said.

Now though...now they were heading to the...p-pajamas... In this store, this...t-type of store...

When they arrived there, the displayed ones as well as the ones sitting out for shoppers to by were...blush worthy by all means, even if there were some that covered! She typically just...just wore shorts and a thin top, n-not...something someone would pen the world "sexy" on by any means, it was just comfortable, b-but these...

Well it was obvious what pretty much most of these were meant for... A-Alluring...

S-Slip, r-right for the...o-outfit...

"M-Mm, r-right..." The slip, outfit...and the pajamas... She didn't really know much about...this type of clothing, s-so... "A-A s-slip...then..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:44 am

There was a lot of selection, small and large, transparent/translucent and ones almost entirely lace. Some that covered a lot but clung and stretched, some made of silky materials... Miyako was lost almost in all of this but... the slips were first. So that's where they should go... There were a few chemises that were similar to the ones she'd gotten, but obviously cheaper... Miyako had no idea how to wash the ones she had, she'd have to look it up online...

Still the selection was nice... As Miyako carried the bag and led Muika past the pajamas for the moment towards the shift and slip section, she pointed out the short, lace-and-silk chemises for her friend. "... Those work. F-For reference. If you wanted... Hibiki can't...I-I broke him... s-so Iyuki would be uber broken."

...Muika didn't need details, but it broke Hibiki something fierce. Instead she moved her to the very sheer looking, straight white silky items. They weren't silk obviously, but they were soft and not very detailed as they were meant to be worn under things. Looking at a few, she tugged a few out and then set them over Muika's arm. "Like these, I know they aren't like... sexy but um... Washing those kinds of outfits is hard. This keeps your skin mostly off of em so you don't need to so often..."

But considering... Muika's use... Might be best to wash...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:53 am

B-Broke...

Muika didn't think of it in terms of...Hibiki, mostly just... It was enough to break one's partner... T-That...

"T-That...s-so...mm...?" I-It was...hard questioning it, b-but... When it came to pajamas she knew nothing about these types so it was best to go by Miyako's judgement!

E-Enough to break one's...

M-Mm...

F-For now the slips! S-Slips were the...m-main focus right now. They could...return to focusing on pajamas a-afterwards...

As Miyako went about grabbing the various slips, Muika looked at them as they were set over her arms. W-Well, they were...meant to go under the main outfit so...t-they weren't...meant to be...s-s-sexy, were they?

"A-Ah... I-If they're meant to...go under the...m-main outfit i-it should be f-fine right? That means they're not m-meant to be s...se... They're not meant to look that...a-alluring, it's just to..." M-Make things wear easier...

Miyako said it would keep her skin off the outfit, but...considering the use it would...certainly need the washing...no matter what.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:13 am

"...Its..d-deadly..." Miyako nodded, her embarrassment getting the better of her for a moment as her face flushed brightly despite the control she was exercising. "C-Covers...enough to be...tempting... b-but lacy sides show...s-skin... and its soft...so when... its... the heat of your skin transfers through it..."

...Deadly, utterly deadly. "E-Especially in favorite...colors..."

Yes, whatever colors Iyuki liked... it would kill him and Miyako didn't want to think about it but they were here and this was hell and they just had to get over this. Ring shopping later would be a piece of cake after this.

"M-Mm. Yep! So that... I mean they are still pretty! Its just...more plain than some of the other things. You can try these ones on when we get some...pajama sizes..." Miyako had stalled as long as she could, but now they had nothing standing between them and the... deadly items.

She gulped and looked across the gulf, squaring herself up to lead her friend into the final circle of the hellish afterlives.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:21 am

D-Deadly...

Another small nod was given as Miyako explained further, the l-lacy sides and...h-heat transfers!? M-Mm...

Favorite c-colors...?

"I-Iyuki...usually wears d-dark c-clothes so...b-black mostly..." Muika muttered, though she was obviously close enough that Miyako would hear. B-Black... W-Was that...g-good or...?

She could hardly even put her mind on the future ring shopping at this point, way too flustered trying to shop for...for just this stuff! Ring shopping would be a breeze at this rate...

"M-Mm...A-Alright, I-I will..." Right she'd...t-try on...when they got everything... F-For now...it was pajama time...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:37 am

Miyako was happy Muika was soaking up this knowledge, glad she had restored her own memories from Selena for this... Needed this...

As Muika brought up the colors Iyuki seemed to prefer, it being black... Miyako's blush bruned brighter as she hurried over to the shorter chemises. There would be best, they both... had chests that weren't overly large though Miyako's was definitely a bit bigger when she wasn't wearing restraining bras... So something to show off their legs.

"B-Black is fine. Perfectly... its..really tempting. H-Here... lets..." Miyako went over to a small section of mixed silky and lace ones, trying to find something that might fit Muika... Black, one that was all black with lace trim in two different sizes for Muika to try... A cream one that was similar to her hair, with black trim lace, much more lace than the black one...

Was she really picking out clothes for her friends...friends...ultimate sexing?

What... had become of the innocent otter...

Gone, she was dead...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:45 am

B-Black was f-fine... Tempting, perfectly?

"K-Kay..."

Muika blinked, following Miyako over to the small section and watched as she picked out a few. These ones were shorter, and looked like they were meant to show off ones legs, w-which she supposed...was good.

She was taller, and apparently her legs were a g-good point...n-no...that wasn't what it was called...a-a...c-charm point...?

Mm...

S-Still-! T-These seemed like...they would be the overall preferable type for her...

T-Those then, the ones Miyako had picked out so far...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colorful World [nsfw]
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next