(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colorful World [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:45 am

"Mm, t-thanks...for all the help, I...I know it was a lot to ask, b-but I appreciate it..." Muika replied, grateful for Miyako's help. She didn't know nearly as much about all of this as Miyako did, even if Miyako wasn't all knowing on this stuff either...she still knew more...

It was...had been really embarrassing to ask, but they'd gotten through it! They'd succeeded and had gotten a lot of things!

"A-Ah, right; gotta narrow...narrow the ring stuff down..." At least with the ring shopping everything would be easier on Miyako. Once they figured all of this out she could pass on the information to Iyuki and wouldn't be pestered nearly as much.

Rings would be settled! Or well...the ideas for them!

They needed to narrow it down more than no gaudy or large ones...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:54 am

"I'm sorry if I'm still um... just a little...shy about it. Its not too much to ask! I think... I think for people its...um normal... But still, its not a big deal or anything! A-Anytime you want help... I'll do my best. You helped me too, remember?" Miyako grinned sheepishly, shooting Muika the smile over her shoulder as they headed for a nearby ring store. Despite the man's insistence in visiting three different stores to get a wide variety of ideas... Miyako decided that due to today's events, that one would be sufficient. Wasn't like she couldn't take Muika out again...

Besides they still had winter clothes and accessory shopping to do.

"Well, least they have like...colors and types. So...maybe if we can find like a type of metal you like. Or...color of gems... Or something..." If they had a few little descriptors, a few items that sparked interest... Miyako was sure it would be easier from there!

Entering the open store, she smiled at the attendant as one came over. "Ah no, sorry just looking for ideas. We'll be fine alone."

She knew that Muika would clam up with someone else around and tried to wave the woman off politely, the woman's minor frown ignored but well there were paying customers around otherwise... She left the two young women alone as Miyako took Muika over to the wedding and engagement rings... So many sparklies under the light... "Here we go! Some shinies, anything you see you like?"

It took all in her power to resist looking at the charms in another aisle, her bracelet... it wanted moooore...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:05 pm

"I-It's fine, I-I asked s-suddenly..." So of course it was a shock on top of being...flustering, so... W-Well it was done now, and they'd gotten most of the stuff needed... Everything would be fine!

The hard part was done, and now they were moving onto rings...

She...knew next to nothing about them, obvious from earlier when she hadn't even known that it was...fine to not have to match it to anything...

"Mm..." Muika followed Miyako, only giving a few small glances around once they'd actually entered the store as Miyako let the attendee know they were just looking.

There were...definitely a lot; as for things she liked...

"U-Um... I-I don't know about...types of metals or anything, but mm..." She looked over everything, trying to get...at least some sort of opinion up and formed for Miyako.

There were silvers, platinum's, golds, and...some other colors she couldn't recognize by name... There were a lot of pretty ones, but...

Right now what they knew... Nothing big, or gaudy...

"K-Knowing I-Iyuki...it wouldn't be plain or anything...but I'm f-fine with that so long as it's not...big or attention grabbing, like I said before..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:23 am

"M-Maybe we should just... make sure...to discuss this stuff enough to...get over things..." That way questions like that weren't awkward and out of nowhere, Miyako thought... They still... still were a bit awkward with each other, even after all this time but well...

The Hibiki stuff was probably to blame.

The ring stuff required focus though and Miyako leaned over the glass to look down, before her eyes trailed back up to Muika's as she spoke. Muika was obviously trying, Miyako resisting a minor giggle at that and nodding sagely instead. "So any...specific metals? Well, colors I guess. Which kinds do you seem to like? Any specific rings you seem to like looking at more than others?"

What Muika might not be able to find words for, Miyako could attempt to piece things together from there.

"It definitely won't, haha, but maybe simple and elegant instead. I mean I can steer him that way, as long as I know some basics!" As long as they could figure that out... It would be a piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:31 am

"M-Maybe...m-might help..." She wasn't sure...how they would go about...talking about all of that stuff, and trying to make it less embarrassing...but...maybe that would work?

If they talked about it enough maybe it wouldn't be as bad on them to talk about anymore...

R-Ring talk was what was important for now though! Rings... Colors...since she didn't know metals, colors would be easier for her to explain...

"Um..." Muika looked them over again, though she wasn't quite sure what looked, or well, would suite her best... "I guess...um...anything from the silver-colored things to the reddish...?"

Normal gold wasn't bad, but it just...d-didn't seem her...?

She was used to silvers and reds, and while she attempted to deny it on most occasions she knew she liked the colors... It was all just a matter of attaching good memories to it, rather than bad, so...they would be fine.

It definitely wouldn't be plain, they both knew that, but...simple was good, elegant...w-well...she was fine with it too...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Now that they were set on...potentially...talking more about things... Like that... Even with how awkward it was, Hibiki being Muika's archnemesis and Iyuki being...Hibiki's cousin...

No more focus on that!

Luckily...

Miyako just smiled though as Muika tried her best, pointing out the silvers and platinums, while also adding in the rose golds... "I see, that helps a ton! Simple, silvery or red gold... Elegant is fine..."

Smiling a bit, with those ideas in mind, Miyako began pointing out rings for Muika to give impressions on. The small details she could pick out would help her figure out things for Iyuki, so she'd just pick things and have Muika tell her whether she liked it or not!

Even better if Muika could find something she either liked or disliked about it... Some sort of reason, whether minor shape or something to give them more hints...

This might take a while, but luckily they had time!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:52 pm

"A-Alright..." That had helped a lot...when it came to the main color at least she'd been able to help with that... They had...more information now; not gaudy, big, and the colors that stuck out to her the most were the ones she'd named.

They were making progress, bit by bit, and hopefully she'd be able to give Miyako enough information to go on.

Muika continued to give her opinions as well as she could, even if she could only stand to give small statements here and there. She was at least trying hard enough so Miyako wouldn't have to constantly read her!

She could do this...

As Miyako picked out rings, she gave her comments on it as much as she could, telling her what was good or bad about it; good...this was good, they were getting somewhere even if this method would take awhile for them.

They had time though, they'd set aside the day for the shopping and all of that, after all...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:20 am

Miyako made sure to memorize all of Muika minor and not so minor tells for rings, as well as the information about what she liked or didn't when pointed out. It really did take a bit, but all this information was needed...

They ended up visiting three stores and looking at necklaces and such too for more ideas. Miyako was thoroughly tired of staring at shinies by that point and called a break of jewelry shopping for the day. Instead they headed out to pick up winter clothes...

She made sure her friend was suitably outfitted for the colder months, even though it didn't get as frigid as it did farther north there was still warm clothing needed. That took a while and by the time they got to the shop that sold items that were mostly accessories or such, Miyako had arms full of things she was helping Muika carry and was tired of shopping.

Picking out scarves for Hibiki and a few more items he'd need, as well as a few for herself, at least the accessory shop was quick since apparently Muika had gotten a few items before for ice skating...

And that was when Miyako's stomach gave the loudest growl, leading them to sitting half dead in the food court... Sitting down, surrounded by bags, Miyako stared as she shoveled food into her mouth. "...Next time we should just... split up shopping trips..."

The spunky woman was tired, but smiling... She... she enjoyed this trip a ton... Miyako smiled up at Muika again, before devouring promptly half of her plate of some sort of shrimp stirfry. She hadn't cared one bit and just picked out twelve items to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:26 am

So much...shopping done... Muika had never expected so many bags to be had in her life; they'd been to a lot of stores, gotten the ring shopping stuff pretty much settled...

So many bags though... she was quick to agree they go sit down at the food court to eat as soon as Miyako's stomach had growled, and as Miyako enjoyed her food Muika enjoyed a small meal of her own.

They'd walked around a lot...so food was definitely needed, all that walking was tiring even to someone with a lot of stamina!

The meal and drink was refreshing, as well as was sitting down...

"R-Right...probably...the best plan..." With all the stuff they'd bought she felt no more actual serious shopping would need to be done for months upon months upon months from now...

Despite those thoughts, a smile was given; despite the trip being a bit tiring, it was still a lot of fun...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:37 am

"Good... I think we'll have to call a taxi too. There's no way we can carry all this back..." MIyako's eyes took in the piles of stuff they'd gotten and just shook her head before stuffing more food into her body. Did she swallow? Could black holes swallow? It was impossible to tell...

She just devoured her food, taking minor sips of the tea she'd gotten as a break before continuing on. Muika smiled again though and Miyako took that time to move her phone up and snap a picture of it with a playful smile, not wanting the time to go to waste.

"Haha! Got one. And that's about all the energy I have... Please roll me to the taxi..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:51 am

"Taxi sounds fi-eh?!" P-Picture!? M-Miyako had just...taken a picture? W-Well...she was mostly used to it by now due to all of the pictures Iyuki had snapped of her, but it was still a surprise sometimes! "M-Mm, taxi sounds fine... It'll...definitely be impossible to carry all of this back..."

She was in complete agreement on that.

That was not something they needed to put themselves through...attempting to carry all of this stuff back... N-No way...

Doing something like that was completely unnecessary.

Though she doubted she had the strength right now to roll Miyako to the cab along with all their stuff...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:08 am

Miyako just giggled as she startled Muika, stuffing her phone back with a sigh before finishing off their late lunch thing. Snack, brief snack for her really but probably some sort of major meal for Muika... Least she had agreed on the taxi ride!

"Yeah, if only we knew someone with a car. That isn't Takuya..." Standing, the young woman slowly lifted her tray up before holding out her hand to take Muika's too. "I got it... I think even Iyuki would be shocked by how much we got. I wish we woulda brought one of em to carry it all even to the taxi."

It would be a trek out, but they should be able to flag one down in no time! This was a big touristy area so there were a few that went by... If not Miyako had a phone for a good reason.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:16 am

"Aha..." The only other person she could think of that she knew had a car was the Aoyama's, and they weren't that close so that was out of the question; asking such a thing from them would be rude. Takuya...aha...

One couldn't forget what came about when sparkles were devoured... If Takuya set Miyako off he'd be depressed for weeks.

"If he saw all of this Iyuki probably would be..." She couldn't deny that, they'd bought...a lot. "Half of it...definitely gotta hide...maybe with the wallets..." Muika muttered; she had a small area where she stashed things she hid, even with Iyuki's cleaning spurts it was well hidden!

The items intended for his birthday, those would definitely need to go there...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:26 am

Miyako had met Rin briefly and proved herself a stupid fangirl, but he'd seemed fine with it... If she knew him more than that instant or something she'd feel okay calling him but really... Tossing the remains of their food and setting the trays on top of the garbage can, she returned quickly and began scooping up bags.

There was no reason to for something like this... Iyuki seeing this stuff, half of it... would be bad and Miyako listened as Muika spoke of hiding with wallets... Wallets? Maybe Muika had a wallet obsession? Hiding that... from Iyuki... Well Miyako could help! Smiling, she held up her finger and spoke. "Well I'll help you take it to the apartment. Maybe I can make some sort...of cloaking thing? Like ot hide it in plain sight? Like a fake hole in the wall or something that you need to do something special to open?"

Miyako could easily do things like that!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:32 am

Create some better way of hiding it? Muika seemed intrigued by that as Miyako mentioned it and perked up a little, giving a small nod.

"That would be really helpful, actually... It'd be bad if he found the stuff, so... if there's even the chance he might I'd like to hide it better...

Anything I necessarily need to keep secret I just hide in a spot in the closet... He hasn't said anything so I just assume he hasn't found it..."

An actual spot or something to keep the stuff hidden would be much better!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:09 am

"Maybe he's just giving you space? To um have your own privacy... Yeah, we should definitely make a hidey hole in there so he can't find things." Miyako grinned at first before realizing that yeah, it'd be best to have a secure spot to store this stuff that wasn't her home. She was pretty sure they'd have to order the maid outfit and have it sent to her apartment after all...

With her powers she could easily make a spot in the apartment Iyuki could never find! Like a hole or something... Still a bit tired from the walking and shopping, Miyako yawned softly as she motioned Muika to follow her out. "If we hurry back I can definitely do it! I don't want to walk home all exhausted alone. Hibiki would be so grumpy with me, again."

If she walked in all tired and passing out he'd be grumpy enough to last a lifetime... Maybe she would rest up in the car? Good plan, just get to the taxi and rest, though it wouldn't be along ride at all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:18 am

"M-Maybe..." True, he could be doing that; if he was, then that was also just more reason to create a secret spot then! That way it would be a complete secret, instead of him just respecting her privacy... If he saw the bags it'd be obvious what it all was!

That would ruin the surprise for sure...

"Thanks, Miyako..." She was thankful Miyako had thought of that, and offered; they could hide all that needed to be hidden this way, though when it came to actually...getting the maid outfit there was no way it could be delivered to the apartment... Iyuki could end up getting the mail and that would be no good!

They would...just need to figure out a solution to that...

Muika followed Miyako as they made their way out, more rest could be done in the taxi; "Mm, it definitely...wouldn't be good to become too exhausted..."

It was impossible to know when a hollow may attack or something, so any rest that could be gotten in the taxi would be for the best.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:40 am

"Welcome! I mean all this work to surprise him... It'd all be wasted if we messed up the hiding it all parts." Miyako grumbled, not unhappily but merely teasingly. Though if Iyuki found out before the surprise the hi spec was going to have to crack some heads in or something. M-Maybe just like...dump water on heads... Cracking heads was too much...

"I got yelled at the last time I napped on a bench. So I shouldn't do it again, else he'll give me that 'I am disappointed in you' look." As Muika agreed that exhaustion was bad, Miyako gave a sheepish laugh and led them out of the nearest exit and headed for the road. It wasn't a long walk so she didn't mind it as much, stopping at the curb after a few moments and watching.

She waved her arm after a few seconds, seeing a cab driving by and hailing it. It came to a stop in front of them and Miyako opened the door with a grin, sliding in with her bags before giving the address and waiting for Muika to hop in too.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:47 am

"Yeah...it'd be really bad if he found out before the right time." Iyuki had his own plans he wanted to keep..."secret" she guessed, and now she had her own! She was going to hide it, and make sure he wouldn't find out about any of it!

He would like it much more if he were surprised with it, t-the whole point of a birthday gift was seeing...seeing the surprise in ones reaction...r-right...? Well, that and the person's enjoyment of what they got, obviously...

Miyako had...napped on a bench...

"Ah... That... Yeah, napping on benches can be dangerous... Especially if you're tired..." It'd been a good thing nothing had attacked or been around...

Muika waited quietly as Miyako hailed the cab, waiting on the other girl to get in with her bags before moving in afterwards as the address was given.

No painful walking for them!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:05 am

Miyako shuddered at the thought, what if it happened like way too early? She didn't want to think about walking in on that accidentally. Not at all. She would rather face like...twelve of her childhood friend than that.

Even partially done that might be deadly, they definitely needed to hide things way better than Iyuki did. That was their only option...

Still she hadn't intended to get grumped at by Muika too, as the cab headed off for her friend's home. Leaning across the seat, she took a glance at the cabbie but they were busy getting through traffic as she spoke lowly so they couldn't hear. "I had made a new friend, I found this... um I don't know what she is but she was being chased by a hollow. So I made her a hiding scarf and it wore me out was all. I called Hibiki, he was on his way. I just...fell asleep. I didn't mean to."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:18 am

Miyako had made someone a...scarf to hide them? Well, if they were spiritually aware it was best to have something that could keep her hidden...especially if she had no other way of protecting herself, but...

"Still...it's...good that nothing happened, it's...all done with now, and you're just fine..." Muika replied, but it was obvious she didn't exactly think falling asleep had been good. Miyako probably had't of been able to help it, being exhausted, but...

Well, at least nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:37 am

"I was fine! No need to get grumped at, at all." Miyako grumped herself, lightly as she leaned back against the seat. Trying to relax and rest up, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to handle making some super secret thing if she didn't get some rest at least. Though, she'd not been using her powers and they tended to draw from other sources of energy?

She knew Muika disapproved of her sleeping there though, but didn't want to admit it to herself because she knew she'd do it all over again if given half the chance. Ikue had needed that...

Luckily, due to it being a taxi and way faster, they reached the apartment in record time. Miyako opened her wallet as the car pulled up outside, making sure Muika didn't get a chance to pay as she handed the cabbie the fare.

She then got out of the car, grabbing the tons of bags in her arms with a groan. "I don't want to have to climb all those stairs with this..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:47 am

"M-Mm... Right, just...if...you ever think you may exhaust yourself...making something like that again...make sure Hibiki, or me, or someone that can at least also be there...is on their way...? That way they're already coming...and less of a window for anything to happen..."

It was...all about being cautious...and safe...

Having said that, Muika let herself rest back against the seat of the cab as they neared the apartment; by car, it really wasn't a long ride, and before she knew it they were at the apartment building.

She had been ready to pull out her wallet to pay the fare, but before she could Miyako beat her to it.

She got out, following Miyako as she gathered up all of her own bags; a sheepish smile was given as Miyako thought of the stairs. That...really would be tough...

"Once we get upstairs if you want there's more snacks...? Rest a bit..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:58 am

"...Fiiiine." Miyako just pursed her lips before rolling her eyes and wondering at the overprotective nature that surrounded her. Well, it was smart... but still... She'd definitely do it, just didn't want them thinking it was because they all bothered her over it.

She'd lived in this city long before any of them were here! Looong beeeefooore. Years!

Miyako was the senpai in all of this!

She definitely perked up though at the thought of snacks and rest, grinning from ear to ear. "Yep! That'd be great. I'll make the hidden spot first and then a snack would be perfect... Thanks Muika!"

With that to bolster her, Miyako started up the stairs rather quickly. Food food food~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:05 am

Well, next time Miyako found herself in that situation, she'd be sure to contact someone... That was all Muika needed to hear as she began walking up the stairs after her. It seemed food and rest had been a nice motivator, but really...that was on the table for Miyako to have even if there wasn't any tiredness to worry about.

She could rest up all she needed, carrying those bags so often could get exhausting...

"Welcome, I'll get the food and stuff after the spot gets made then...then you can eat while I put the stuff away. That should work?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colorful World [nsfw]
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next