(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colorful World [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:12 am

"Sounds like a good plan. Multitasking at its best!" They could get a bunch of things done, which was important because what if Iyuki got out early or something? Miyako and Muika had best get things handled as quickly as possible, at least as far as certain things were concerned.

The rest of the items could sit around, as long as the maid accessories were hidden... He'd be suspicious if there was nothing from the bags put away properly, unless Miyako was supposed to take the empties all home with her. "I'll handle the spot right away, I mean what if Iyuki gets home early? Better get this done right away and quick, juuuust in case."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:16 am

"R-Right! Best to be careful, once we get the stuff put away we can relax for sure..." Once the maid stuff was put away everything would be fine and safe! It would all be completely hidden, and they could relax for real...

There was always the chance Iyuki could get off early, so they needed to take advantage of the time they had right now.

Once at the door, Muika pulled out her key and unlocked it, stepping inside and waiting on Miyako before closing the door.

"I typically keep stuff hidden in the closet...think that's a good spot for the secret spot? Or...well, I guess anywhere would be good...since it'll be secret no matter what."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:20 am

Miyako was glad Muika agreed, it would ruin everything and she might have to attempt mind wiping items to get rid of Iyuki's memories if he walked in on them doing secret stuff. Waiting for Muika to open the door for them, Miyako gave a grin and followed her in as she slipped off her shoes at the entrance.

"Yeah! I could make like a secret pocket in the wall or on the floor. Like a hidden compartment that opens only for you? I mean there's no need to make it easy to find for him, what if he uses his power? I dunno if he can see things I make as like... filled with energy. So best to be careful and hide it." Looking at the bags she had, none of them had the important items of maidness in them, mostly just the regular clothes and her own items. Setting them down near the table as she headed for the bedroom, she didn't want to waste too much time getting it done but was polite enough to wait for Muika to lead her into the bedroom.

Just in case there were...things.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:28 am

Muika slipped off her own shoes, setting down the bags to look through them, finding the one she'd put all of the maid related things in before picking it up in one arm. She gathered up a few more bags of her own to take with her as well.

It was mostly all clothes so it was best to just bring them into the bedroom anyway so she could put them away properly.

"Mm, you're right... I don't know if he'd be able to find it with his power or not...if you can make it only open for me that would definitely work... That way even if he sensed something he'd never be able to get into it anyway."

That seemed like their safest bet...

She stepped into the bedroom, letting Miyako follow as she headed for the closet. She set her bags down and pulled the closet open. First things first...clean out the first hiding spot...which she did as she dragged out the doctor's wallets she'd unintentionally gathered up during the incident. She just had them, hadn't exactly used the money in them or anything...but...it did seem like a waste...

The money could be used to help with things...

W-Whatever... It was something she'd finally decide on sometime later...

"There, all cleaned out..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:37 am

"Ooh good plan. As long as its fairly hidden we will have a ton of insurance though. Just unable to open, hidden and possibly unable to be seen with powers." Miyako was fired up for this, following Muika into the bedroom and smiling. Super secret work for the Brave Leader was always good and made her feel a bit more useful~

Waiting for Muika to clear out the closet, Miyako stared in more than a bit of curiosity as her friend pulled out a ton of wallets. Was...she actually some sort of wallet freak like the earlier thought that had passed her mind...?

Miyako bent over and poked at a few, they looked full... Before Muika declared it cleaned.

"Got it, let me do my magic." Smiling, she nodded and headed inside before summoning her brushes and getting to work. A box, a safety deposit box... In the floor with a secret sensor that only worked if Muika wanted it opened! Her eyes glowed green and bright in the darker section as she drew the dimensions of the box and then drew the added items she'd come up with...

It took only moments, but when it was done there was a small popping as matter was displaced and then... there was a hole in the floor, about two feet wide by one foot across. Miyako fell to her butt and giggled, weakly but giggled. "Th-There! Should be able to put in what you want. Just swipe your hand over it when you want it closed, it should only respond to your spiritual energy. Same swiping to open too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:46 am

"Mm, alright." Muika sat back as Miyako moved into the closet to make the area. All of the stuff for the maid outfit would go in there until it was needed!

The wallets too... A-Ah... Muika blinked down at them again, realizing that...letting all of them just come falling out like that was probably weird...

Looking up, she heard a popping and wondered if that was Miyako's doing...probably was, she was making a hole in the floor after all. A magic hole in the floor.

A nod was given as she was told what to do if she wanted it open, and a smile appeared at that, a small one as usual, but a smile nonetheless.

"Alright, easy enough... Thanks, again." She replied, looking to the bags to the wallets; "Aha...these are... I kinda...um...accidentally...took 'em without realizing during...during...that time..."

She was trying to hint towards the incident a bit back...but...

"I've just had 'em hidden, after I awhile I thought it was...a waste to just destroy all the m-money... I wasn't sure on what to do with it though...it may be helpful...? W-We're not...in super need of money, but..."

She had no idea what to do with it all, it'd just been...absentminded taking...

"A-Ah...I'll get the snacks...and then I'll start putting the stuff away." She quickly added, moving to stand before attempting to head off to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:25 pm

Miyako perked up as Muika admired her creation, that smile making her feel all warm and tingly inside as she returned it with interest. "Welcome welcome! Yeah, I didn't want it to be all too fancy. I figured simple, but useful is best this time."

Though how simple a magical sensor truly was was something Miyako didn't even stop to ponder one iota. It was probably way more complicated than a simple lock and key...

As Muika spoke more though, Miyako laughed and looked down at the wallets, not really understanding right away where and when they had been taken. She reached for one, absent mindedly flipping it open. "Klepto tendencies then? Iyuki'll probably be all grumpy... There's money in here?"

Opening it up fully, Miyako whistled softly at the amount of large bills sitting there... "Okaaay~ I'm a little tired, so I'll sit here for a moment. Don't worry though, I'll rest."

"Wow, seriously this is a lot of money..." As Muika left, Miyako set this one aside and opened up another one, still having not connected any dots really... mostly just accepting that Muika had a bunch of wallets taken from somewhere. Besides, she should sit after that effort and sorting through wallets was good... Huh? This one still had some information in it...

Seeing the ID card inside, the curious otter reached in and pulled it out... Before shrieking and tossing aside the wallet much like she would a venomous animal, scrambling backwards into the closet and shaking.

Th-These were... Th-Those people's...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:41 pm

"Miyako!?" Muika, her arms with a few snacks, darted back into the room after hearing Miyako's shriek. Where... The closet...

What had...

Her eyes looked over towards one of the wallets thrown off to the side, wincing as she realized Miyako had probably looked at it. First thing's first, go over to try to help Miyako...

Muika moved to the entrance of the closet, setting the snacks down and pushing them towards her.

"S-Sorry... I shouldn't have...left you alone with 'em..." She apologized, her sorriness in her expression. "I...I took them without thinking! I was thinking of doing something...b-better...or good with the money...

I-Iyuki would probably be...disappointed if I used it for us...so...

I should have disposed of the ID cards...but I hadn't, yet... I'm sorry!"

She bowed her head a little, to apologize further; they were all...just getting over it, and she was being careless... "I'm sorry, Miyako... T-They're gone...all gone..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:49 pm

Miyako wrapped her arms around her legs, pressed right up against the back of the wall and hiding from those. Wh-Who kept those?! That time... hadn't meant before Iyuki?! Th-Then... why had she... What was... the point!?

As snacks were pushed her way, Miyako flinched and looked up at Muika's voice. With teary green eyes, she sniffled and shook her head. It...hadn't been that long ago really, she felt... like she should be recovered by now but just... Something like that, seeing one of their faces again really set her off...

Hearing her friend speak and apologize, Miyako's head shook more rapidly. "S'fine... G-Give it to the lovey couple... H-He can't...object if you... and they deserve it... I know they're gone just..."

"H-Hadn't...been expecting to...see the faces...again..." Shuddering, she reached for a snack bag while her eyes carefully stayed far from the wallets. Pulling open the chips, she scooted to the side so she could lean her head against the wall and eat for now. "S'okay... R-Rreally. J-Just shocked..."

She'd seen how sorry Muika was and it...was fine, just...just shocking...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:57 pm

"L-Like I said...I...hadn't really been paying attention to what I was doing when I took them...but eventually I...tried to excuse it as...i-it was a waste to see all the money wasted...destroyed...

Didn't really...excuse it further than that...

H-Huh? Lovey...couple...? Those other two...?" That...she wouldn't exactly describe what she knew as lovey, more like horny, but...

They were probably...low on cash, and even if she didn't like them...well, the money would see use there...

"S-Sorry...again... If you think...those two need it...They can have it... I shouldn't have left you...here with the wallets though, I'm sorry..."

It was too late really, she couldn't reverse time to fix this... Miyako was eating the snacks but still in the closet... Muika in turn went to push all the wallets away off to the side before moving to the wall, sitting down herself near the closet with her knees drawn up, and arms wrapped around them.

S=She knew she should have...kept it more secret...e-even if Miyako was making a secret spot for her, she shouldn't of said anything...even if she'd had to move them, she shouldn't of...

She felt like an idiot, but more so she was worried about Miyako...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:31 pm

"J-Just...take the money out and burn them... S-Something... What if Yuki-nii sees them? I-It... might be bad for him too..." Miyako shivered softly, unaware she was even doing so as tears leaked from her eyes. She just wanted to feel better and stuffed chips into her mouth after, trying to just calm herself down...

That wasn't how trauma worked, she knew that but... Trying, she was trying so hard to be better...

At least she could emphasize who should get this blood... blood money... Miyako chewed and swallowed the food, still staring at the wall for now. "Y-Yeah those... two lovey ones. They had sex on our couch... So lovey..."

"S'okay! I'm fine! I'm totally fine! Stop...saying sorry... j-just... should get rid of it before... Yuki-nii sees and gets... hurt..." If Yuki-nii saw them and got upset, Miyako would feel awful and she turned to glance as Muika moved aside the wallets. How she could bear to touch them was beyond her, shuddering growing as she finished off the bag of chips.

Her eyes went back to the snacks as she began to cope by eating...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:48 pm

Muika shut up, knowing any more apologies would be too much; she'd apologized to the point before where the word sorry hadn't even sounded like a word anymore with Iyuki...

Though Miyako's words caused a visible jolt; if Iyuki saw...

Miyako was saying she was fine, but...she wasn't... Stupid, she was an idiot for leaving those wallets just...lying there like that for Miyako to look at!

She was able to mess with them like nothing...for what reason she didn't know...she was just numb to it all? She didn't know, but...it was stupid of her...

"T...Those two...will get it then..." Those two could have the money...she didn't care...

Muika moved after a moment, trying to quickly take all the money out and set it off to the side before piling up the wallets again, dropping them into one of the bags to be disposed of later before stuffing the money somewhere else.

She'd send it off later... For now, she returned to her spot against the wall, waiting on Miyako to eat, and calm down a little... She didn't want Miyako leaving her upset...today was supposed to have been...a good one, sure they'd talked about some bad stuff before, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:16 am

Miyako smiled softly, glad at least some good would come of those wallet's contents... THeir owners were all dead, but that only... only served to make her feel worse for a few moments. She clenched the bag of little salty snacks hard enough to crush it mildly, before she just opened it and began to pour it into her mouth.

Muika was busy getting rid of them, or preparing them for removal as she devoured that entire second bag... It made her feel a bit better, but she stayed curled up against the wall.

"Sh-Should...put it away before he comes... The presents. D-Don't want it to be all ruined." Miyako gave a wan smile, turning her head a bit to look at Muika who was sitting there once more after her clean up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:40 am

"M-Mm..." Muika gave a small nod, agreeing with Miyako though she made no immediate attempt to move, instead she sat there for a few more moments before forcing herself up, crawling over to the bag and taking out the items.

Put the...stuff away; she made sure to stack it neatly, holding it in her arms before shuffling into the closet. It was a bit of a fit since Miyako was still in there, but she put the items away carefully before closing the compartment.

The bag itself she'd get rid of...along with the wallets. She'd fold it up in a bit...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:48 am

At least they could hide their secret things now, Miyako's eyes glancing over as Muika attempted to get everything hidden away. Her hole seemed to be working nicely, which was really good. It was doing its advertised work...

But that least her... still there...

Miyako seemed... stuck in the closet. She let Muika work once the woman moved finally, finishing the third bag of snacks and running out...

She was thirsty and hungry, but just couldn't make herself move at all and instead wrapped her arms back around her legs. Her head went back against the wall and she took deep breaths... Least the crying had stopped she felt, but she was a noodle...

Blinking softly after a few moment, Miyako gave another weak smile and looked up at Muika. "Do you think... you could help me stand? Can... I just nap. On the couch? I'm...tired."

Tired... just...tired...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:06 am

Muika waited a bit for Miyako, waiting as she finished up more of the snacks she'd brought in here before hearing her speak. A nod was given in response, a small one as she offered her hands to help the woman.

"Mm...y-yeah...nap's fine... Want...a glass of water or something...?" She hadn't brought any drinks in here, just the snacks, so...Miyako was probably thirsty...

It was hard to look the woman in the eye, nearly impossible, and she couldn't really keep eye contact; she wasn't going to apologize anymore, but that didn't mean she still didn't feel downright awful for this...

She'd help Miyako to the couch, let her lay down for a bit and nap...and she'd clean up.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:33 am

Miyako accepted Muika's hands, letting her help her up and stand if it was a bit wobbly... "S-Sure, water would be great..."

Muika seemed withdrawn though and Miyako couldn't...couldn't stand that. Frowning softly, she let go of Muika briefly before moving forward and wrapping the other woman in a soft hug. Her hands on her shoulders from behind, she rested her head against her shoulder as well and refused to let go.

"If I have to I'll bop you. I promise I'll do it... If I can bop my grumpy boyfriend, I can bop you who are like a fluffy cat." She muttered, not wanting her friend to feel bad for this. How could Muika have known? Really? It...wasn't as if Miyako was showing her scars now... Her body was shaking but she wanted to be strong for her friend...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:38 am

Water then...

Muika attempted to lead Miyako out of the room once she'd grabbed on, but instead she'd stopped her, holding her there in the soft hug that she didn't know how to react to on instant.

B-Bop her...?

What...? Because she felt bad about what she'd done...? She...couldn't exactly fake her emotions to believable extents, all she knew how to really do was withdraw herself...so any faking would be obvious...

This wasn't something she could feel just...not bad about, she should have known better... It had been..a bit...but not enough... She should have just kept her mouth shut about all of this...shouldn't have brought them out, shouldn't have done anything involving them around Miyako...

"....I...dunno how to respond to that..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:45 am

"I know... its okay though. I'm not upset at you. I'm...upset because of them..." Miyako murmured softly, snuggled up to Muika and refusing to move. "I just... I know you are hurting now because I am hurting. A-And that's fine... But I'm not upset at you, so please... try not to beat yourself up too much. B-Better me than Iyuki, you really love him a lot and... It kills you to make him upset."

"I'm trying really hard to be better, okay? I keep trying. Just... I can't...tell you to not be upset at yourself, but just...remember I'm not upset at you. And I think it'd be wrong to get... really upset at yourself and make you unhappy too." She... wasn't one for affection like this, she was friendly but... Not like this. But Muika needed comfort right now...

"It'll make me feel bad if you are feeling really bad..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:10 am

"..." Upset because of them...not at her, it was... That's how Miyako felt, and Muika could...get that, she could understand that, but she wasn't able to erase the bad feelings directed at herself at the moment. It would take a bit...until she could feel better about it...

"It...takes way more time...than what we've already gotten past..." Even if...they'd only been there a few hours, that...that didn't matter, it had...she knew for a fact it'd probably felt so much longer to them...

It would day way more time... She should have known better...

But...she would try to not...beat herself up too much...doing so would just upset Miyako further... Better her than...Muika shook her head at that, yes...it killed her to hurt Iyuki, but this wasn't much better...not at all...

"M-Mm..." It...really wasn't much of a response, but... "W-Water then, let's...let you nap, and...have a glass..."

Having said that, Muika attempted to push back those feelings she had, push them away for now so Miyako could focus on feeling better.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 am

Hibiki had told Miyako the same thing and Miyako just... it made sense but she wanted it to be over already.

It...never would though, would it? She'd...always... those hours of her life...

Squeezing Muika, she nodded softly and pulled back a bit. Enough that she could walk and still use Muika as support. She caught the head shake and felt herself blush lightly, smiling very softly. "Kay... I'll drink some stuff and nap... And feel better. Making that box took a bit more than I expected, haha..."

And the freaking out after didn't help. She'd let herself be led to the couch, sitting on it and cuddling up to a pillow as she flopped over afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:36 am

Muika began to lead Miyako towards the living room with the okay, heading towards the couch for her to sit and lay down before stepping over into the kitchen to get the water.

It would definitely take...a lot longer for any...decent recovery... It was the reality of it, and just saying it would take awhile was putting it lightly... It'd been years for her yet...not even she was remotely over it...and she had a feeling Hibiki was similar...

Hell, it'd only been months for Hibiki...so in her aspect...it would take...a hell of a lot longer than what they'd gotten through...

With the glass of water in hand, she headed back into the living room to see Miyako flopped over, "H-Here..." She held it, making sure Miyako would have a good grasp on it before letting go.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:48 am

Miyako knew the other two were far worse off, she felt like a baby for still being effected by mere hours. It...was wrong... to think that, yes, but just... How could she... hours, they had years and still were hurt by it. Still aching...

What right...

Miyako was too tired for this though, her mind whirling in patterns before Muika's arrival with water caused it to break. She gave her a grateful smile and sat up enough to take the glass and begin to down its contents. It had been thirsty work... and even moreso eating all those snacks. After she downed the whole glass, she smiled again. "Thank Muika. Really, it's okay. Believe me! I-I'll just nap and rest and then I can go home..."

Yes, in a few hours she could... go home... Hibiki would be a bit worried, but she was safe with Muika... Settling back against the pillow, she snuggled up on the couch and closed her eyes with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:57 am

"Welcome...Mm, that's fine; rest all you need..." Muika answered, standing up properly once Miyako had taken the glass, ready to take it back when she was done with it.

Miyako could nap, and while she did she'd get things cleaned up. She would put the wallets and such in her bag, as well as the money to send to the other two later... After that she'd get the rest of the things she'd bought put away properly.

While Miyako was napping...she'd also let Hibiki know to come get her as well. She had exhausted herself, so it was for the best Hibiki walk her home... He could carry all of her things as well.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:03 am

Miyako nodded sleepily into the pillow, letting Muika's words remove some of that guilt she felt over napping here... But she'd made something spiritual so there was a great pull towards sleep for her.

Impossible to resist... There was no waking her for a while, the sleep deep and dreamless, sleeping through Muika's cleaning and calling of Hibiki... She was unaware of the exchanges between them, dead to the world...

After an hour or two though, she blearily opened her eyes and stretched... yawning, she tried to place where she was because it was all unfamiliar, before remembering that it was Muika's couch...

Least she hadn't panicked... Rubbing her eyes a bit, she tried to wake up. Had...to head home before...Hibiki wondered and worried... And make Muika happy before she left...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colorful World [nsfw]
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next