(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colorful World [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:43 pm

"No, you're not." Hibiki answered, easily after having sat there as Miyako processed all that he'd said. There was a lot, but he...he'd meant ever word of it.

He'd gotten a giggle with the talk of the animal parts, a single sniffled giggle, but it counted. He counted it, anyway...

She wasn't weird, her powers weren't weird... He wasn't afraid, or horrified of her or them...

"s'Just... I'm not...used to being read so easily... That's all...so it was embarrassing...being read that clearly..."

H-Hah!?

There was clear surprise on his features as he blinked...before letting out a polite cough, a hand moving up to his hair to ruffle lightly as he averted his eyes for a moment.

"A...Ah...f'you want..." It was embarrassing, but...if it was something that would reassure her...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Not...weird... Maybe impossible, but he'd said it was good... Good impossibleness...

Miyako's lower lip was bit as she held in a sob and nodded, feeling like she was glass that was shattered again... But at least this time it felt more like it was piecing itself back together...

In fact as Hibiki gave the okay, if she wanted, Miyako slowly looked up and gave him a soft smile. With her eyes closed, she tilted her head and giggled... Despite her puffed up red eyes, despite the tear streaks down her face or red nose... She smiled just for him as a star circled her head. "Could you right now? I-I did...really like it..."

And...mofu mofu times...sounded like soothing times... Not that she would get off of the bed or move much right now anyways, that star having zapped every bit of her power. He may be surprised but... how could he be too surprised? She'd...liked it a lot... "S-Seeing your emotions right now... Mm, I'll feel better... I think..."

"I do...feel better already though...thank you Hibiki." She admitted quietly, not wanting him to feel too forced into the mofu mofu. But really... wanted...it so bad...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:06 pm

Hibiki moved finally, picking up his shirt off the floor since it was the closest fabric he could get before scooting over to Miyako to wipe her face up some. He'd wash the shirt later, so it wasn't a big deal...

"!?" W-Wear them now!? He'd paused at that, blinking before he continued cleaning her face up. "F...Fine...Mn...Lemme at least...get pajamas on..."

She'd really like it... He'd at least change out of his pants into actual pajama pants first though...

A-Actually...wearing them...

Seeing his emotions so blatantly would help make her feel better... He couldn't deny that, and feeling better is what he wanted of her...

At her thanks, he pulled back, and dropped his shirt again before moving from the bed and moving to get changed. "A-Ah..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Miyako reached up to hold Hibiki's wrist softly as he wiped her face, letting him do as he pleased. She felt drained but... good? It felt better thinking, knowing that he wasn't thinking of her like that. That he never had in the first place... That it'd just been... a simple misunderstanding.

Even as he paused at her request, she opened one eye and gave him a encouraging and weak smile. It seemed to say 'pleeeeaaaaase?' silently before he gave in. As Hibiki caved, Miyako let out a happy laugh and nodded as her smile grew. "Yay! Okay, that's fine. You shoulda got some on earlier..."

Not that hers were any good, just... stupid... She blushed, why had she grabbed the dorky ones...

As he pulled away once her face was cleaned up, Miyako shifted and took off the pajama pants at least while he went to change. Just... Didn't need to be so dorky. This was like half dorky, the important parts were covered by underwear and tank top!

Besides he was putting the ears and tail on... Aaah. Sparkles, many sparkles appeared around her as she smiled and hummed happily, the sun bouncing around her head as it spun there. She may be unable to leave the bed, but she definitely was pleased with the turn of events now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Hibiki got changed, kicking his pants over to the basket to be put in properly later along with the rest of the clothes that surrounded it. It'd all be organized later, now definitely wasn't the time for it...

Once the pajama pants were on, long and just black in color with a faded design in them, he headed back to bed and crawled in, moving over to where he typically slept before plopping down.

Hm? Had Miyako just kicked her pants off? Why? Was it getting hot in here or something...? Well, he guessed with all the crying? H-He didn't know...

Well, at least she was...better now, he could even feel the sparkles radiating off of her, plus she was even humming...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:31 pm

Miyako stared at Hibiki as he came back, ears and tailless... Crawled into bed, ears and tailless...

Got into his usual sleeping spot...

Ears... and... tailless...

Her sparkles faded, the star drooped in its orbit...

She watched him with growing horror and sadness, her humming fading...

Why had he not put them on?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:35 pm

H-Hah?

Hibiki blinked, and blinked again as...the sparkles seemed to fade...? W-What...? Why? He hadn't done anything? Said anything...? W-Wait...was she expecting him to...go and find...the ones she'd already made!?

"A...Ah... I-I thought you were just...gonna make...new ones..." He admitted, looking to the side; h-he didn't even know where the old ones were kept! He'd let Miyako handle 'em!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:43 pm

Miyako opened her mouth in a surprised O before shaking her head and smiling sheepishly as Hibiki looked away. "O-Oh! Haha... I can't even summon my brushes right now."

Whoops... She should probably have grabbed the ears and tail herself then... Welp, nothing to be done for it. Sparkles returning in full blast, she moved to her hands and knees and carefully crawled across the bed to the nightstand, opening the top drawer and pulling out his husky ears and tail. She'd had no idea where to put the things, so she'd stuffed them in there. No one would look in a bedside table drawer, there could be things in there.

N-Not that her or Hibiki used that...stuff... for now... She turned around, blushing but smiling as she handed over the items and plopping back on her butt with relief.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:49 pm

Hibiki's eyes were on Miyako as she spoke, and...it seemed... A-Ah, she was too... She couldn't even summon her brushes right now to make new ones...understandable considering she had made a star... "A-Ah..."

She knew where they were though, and he blinked as she pulled them out of the drawer of the bedside table, looking at the items as she handed them off to him.

He...could manage the ear, but...what...did he do with the tail...? Just...pop it on...? Gh... Not knowing what to do about the tail, he went ahead and lifted the ears to his head, unable to make eye contact with Miyako at all as they attached to him.

"D...Dunno...with the tail...how exactly..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Miyako held a hand to her lips, smiling softly as Hibiki just shoved the headband on and activated the ears... She couldn't resisted a pleased giggle, scooting closer, glad he hadn't questioned how much energy she'd expended...

As the fluffy ears returned, she waited for a moment for him to put the tail on before he spoke and caused her to giggle again. "I'll do it then!"

She was feeling a ton better, this distraction helping her more than she wanted to admit as she crawled closer to him. Leaning forward, she took the tail and wrapped her arms around his body... She felt up his bare back for a few moments before sliding lower and finding the correct spot before... setting it against his skin. It immediately attached and began working, but she didn't exactly pull back from being pressed against him. Instead she stared over his back while waiting for the tail to begin doing its job of cheering her up. "Like this!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:09 pm

"M-Mn..." Hibiki gave a nod, the ears having flattened some due to just...the slight embarrassment seeping in about being read and wearing these, even as Miyako pressed up against him to get the tail on properly.

Once it was attached, it moved slightly, though he wasn't looking at her, but on instinct he glanced at her before glancing away...and that one glance caused it to wag some.

G..gh...

T-There...they were on, and...were definitely working...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Miyako pulled back as the tail moved, obviously alive and working before she gave a happy giggle. She looked up after, checking the ears to see them back in what could only be embarrassment before she noticed Hibiki looking her way briefly. The tail wagged very obviously and he was rewarded with another happy giggle and a deeply blushing face. "It does wag when you look at me!"

It was shocking, but...true! She smiled warmly, looking at the man looking away before her hands reached up for those soft ears to rub them. "Mofu mofu~ My mofu mofu~"

"If I kissed you, would it wag more? Or licked you? Do you think I could get it to wag lots if I did things?" Miyako wondered what could make his tail wag uncontrollably... She was distracted, but very very happy right now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:20 pm

Y-Yes, it did wag... He couldn't deny it considering it was acting as a dead give away to his emotions, wagging whenever he glanced or looked at Miyako... She was obviously happier now, giggling, and laughing...

M-Mofu...?

H-Hah!?

"!?" Hibiki had reacted obviously in surprise to Miyako's wondering... I-If she kissed or...licked him!? If she did things!? He opened his mouth to speak, though nothing came out before it closed again, and then opened...and then closed...

W...What the hell was he supposed to say to that!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Miyako happily proclaimed the Hibib Mofu Mofus the greated mofu mofus the world has ever known, smiling and rubbing the soft ears. She noticed every time Hibiki looked that the tail wagged somewhat, but it wasn't beating very happily yet...

At least she'd startled him with her words, which was kind of her whole intention, trying to distract him a bit from the embarrassment... His opening and closing of his mouth was priceless at least... Maybe he was still a bit upset at himself from earlier?

Miyako couldn't stand that worry and leaned down, closer to his mouth. Proclaiming, "I love you Hibiki!", she then followed that up with a sweet kiss as her mouth settled against his.

If this didn't make his tail wag she'd be so sad...

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:31 pm

Hibiki had definitely been shocked, caught entirely off guard by Miyako's words before she leaned in and -!!

T-That wasn't fair! S-Saying that and then just...k-kissing him like that! He had the ears and tail on, and the tail obviously reacted, even if he knew it would react in such a way since...yeah that's what her words did, but...but...

!!

The ears flicked, moving up in down a few times in confusion of just...too many emotions... Too much going through him... A-Aa...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:42 pm

Miyako had shocked Hibiki, shocked him entirely enough that he hadn't responded to the kiss and after a few moments she pulled back. Pulling back was a mistake because her eyes opened and she caught sight of his ears flicking back and forth, his tail wagging and that shocked expression on his face...

And then the laughter started. Miyako raised a hand to her lips, looking away as she held it in... Before her eyes darted back and her chest shook strongly. A few giggles seeped out... More followed suit and like that the floodgate of laughter opened. She fell backwards onto the bed, happy and rolling softly as her whole body shook with mirth and happy laughter filled the apartment.

She broke Hibiki! Again! "H-Haven't been...this broken...cept the night I first...kissed you!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:48 pm

L-Laugh...l...She was laughing that hard!? Hibiki couldn't even properly react to that, unable to take all of this as he flopped back over onto his side. He didn't turn over completely, on his face into the pillow, though the ears and tail were still a dead give away to his every emotion right now...

Miyako was laughing, which meant...she was definitely feeling a lot better, which...was a relieving and happy thought...though that was what kept the tail swishing...gh...gmn..

Hadn't been this broken since...the first night she'd kissed him, h...huh...

"Mn....nn..." It was a sound, though muffled due to the pillow.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:01 am

"'Biki?! Oh..." Miyako paused laughing as Hibiki fell over, popping up on her arms in worry before she saw the wagging tail. It hadn't stopped even as he hid, not one bit. This was so adorable!

She fell back against the bed again, giggles overwhelming her again before a the happiest giggle was given over his sound.

"I-I broke Hibiki... I broke... a sex god! Hahaha... I somehow broke him with a kiss and love and ears and tail!" Miyako's amusement and happiness knew no bounds, she had won at everything! She was the greatest and most proud of all otters now! Her whole life was a success...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:05 am

"H-Hah!??" The sound was again muffled, but it was loud as Hibiki struggled to...grasp and process what Miyako had just called him. W...What!? H-Hah!? Much like the earlier surprises from only seconds ago that again caused him to freeze up, the ears standing tall to relay that jolt.

W..What!?

"Miyak...o..." H-How much would he need to endure...? A lot, probably...but he had accepted this... Accepted...this...

C-Calling him that though-!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:14 am

Miyako slowed, her giggles slowing as she calmed herself... Before Hibiki just made a confused and startled sound that caused her to break into more and sit up, tears pouring down her face for completely different reasons now. His tail and ears were sticking straight up! Oh my gods so cute!

"M-Muika and I talked tons today... And it was so awkward! So... I feel like I can say anything for today... And it won't be as bad as what happened today..." She grinned, amusement all over her voice as she leaned over to rub those adorable ears between her fingers and get closer to him. "I told you before! You are like super attractive, very very! I don't get how you don't see it. Your dark hair, gorgeous eyes and then that voice? Your voice could murder me, I mean it! And then... the rest of you is...um... its um what one would call delicious..."

"Based soley on your looks, you are so attractive to make ladies drool! Not counting your personality, which is also deadly... But its most deadly to me when you do things for me and show me your love. Like now!" Miyako calmed herself long enough to speak calmly... "So...for someone like me, who is kind of more on the cute spectrum, its amazing that I killed you, a sex god level!"

Her giggles took over again, though now she was right near his head and hummed softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:18 am

Di...Did she have to say all of this!?

The damage (?) was obvious as Hibiki continued to give off those shocked reactions, muffled noises escaped as he just attempted to turn further into the pillow and bury himself. Where was the blanket...could he please just...c-cover up and...sleep for a few days straight?

He was dying, here...

Miyako's hands moving to the ears to scratch certainly didn't help, as that got the tail moving again as he continued to further try to hide.

S...Saying all of that...so bluntly...without filter...

She was still calling him that-!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:36 am

Miyako had never seen Hibiki this destroyed before... How had this all occurred?! He was making sounds, albeit muffled, but sounds and trying to roll and hide away...

"I've told you befoooore! You didn't listen then did you? Hibikiiii. I told you you were an ikemen! I said this stuff! N-Not as bluntly! B-But I have. Don't you listen or believe me!?" Miyako wondered, staring and following Hibiki and his ears as he attempted to hide. He liked the ear rubs so she never stopped, but her voice was disbelieving as she said that.

"I-I never...really bothered with that stuff before you know! I-It just... handsome or pretty people were nice to look at and stuff! B-But... N-Now its hard not to, being around you and touching you. I just...want to touch you lots in ways I didn't really want to others before!" She never stopped rubbing his ears, amused but also knowing he should hear this now when he would actually be listening. "D-Don't you get it? Its... You could model and you would have enough fans to rule the world... And when you sing... I um... I have problems... dealing..."

That's how deadly he was... But she had now ruined him. It...was a miracle... "T-To be able to...um... destroy someone like you like this... um...is...flattering..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:45 am

Did he understand?

Well he was currently heading towards the light, he'd likely be a plus soul in a few hours tops... So on the line between life and death... He couldn't take this much...much...words!

Couldn't take all these things she was saying when he was already by default embarrassed and flustered over the damn tail and ears!

It was just piling up...on him...crushing him...

M-Model!? Miyako's continued compliments got more muffled, drawn out, noises. So on the line...tilting...life...death...life...death...

Miyako was talking about this all being flattering...but he could hardly process words correctly anymore...just too dead...too far gone, and out of it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 am

Miyako had destroyed Hibiki, mind body and soul tonight. As she rubbed the soft mofu mofu ears, she felt at ease and happy with her life. This...this was what she was meant to do. This was her shining point, this was all she existed for... Those long, drawn out, embarrassed and muffled sounds....

She was all smiles before she leaned down and murmured right into one of his puppified ears. "I love you the most in all of the world..."

Before nomming the ear, biting it softly. Haha! Destroy Hibiki! Destrooooooy!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:55 am

Hibiki was gone, long gone...too far gone as he lay there completely dead after the onslaught of words had destroyed him. He had lost the battle of life...gone...long gone... He was completely and utterly go-

!!!

The tail had begun wagging again, but only for a moment before the biting caused a jolt to burst through him, a surprised yelp coming up instead of a sound before he forced his face back into the pillow, burying it as much as he could and even more so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colorful World [nsfw]
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next