(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colorful World [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:34 am

Hibiki had for the most part recovered, leaning up slightly above Miyako as she herself became more and more flustered as she fought back everything she was feeling right now. R-Really...It wasn't a problem...

Her hands were still moving on his back, they hadn't stopped for awhile but they certainly weren't just soothing back rubs anymore... By now it was easy to just say she was touching him to touch him...

She really was pretty far gone...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:40 am

"..." Miyako turned her head back as Hibiki leaned up a bit over her, blushing and promptly removing her hands from his entire body. She quivered under him, just... embarrassed.

She very carefully and forcefully pulled her hands back down to the bedding and looked away. "S-Sorry."

Adult, she was an adult... She was eighteen... That was an adult... they could control themselves...

"J-Just was...tempting earlier...You were pinning me and had those ears... A-Ah, I can't help but...respond when you are...pressed against me..." She had...warned him earlier he was...sexy... as hell... H-How could she resist when he was right up against her? "I've...never been able to resist when you touch me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:46 am

"...W...What are you apologizing for...?" Hibiki blinked, only silently guessing she was apologizing for the touching, but...that wasn't a problem...? It hadn't been to him? Her touching him was fine, and he didn't mind when she did.

Plus, she'd been doing so absentmindedly for the most part once it'd stopped being back rubs...

"A-Ah...I was just...trying to keep you from moving...and keeping on with the...all the things you said..." He managed to get out, obvious that had played a big part in his previous state.

She'd killed him...by saying all that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:51 am

"I-I know, that's why I was apologizing... You didn't mean to set me off. I just...got that way." Miyako muttered, keeping firm control over her body. She still didn't seem to believe he wanted it, he hadn't shown any signs at all of wanting sex so it wasn't as if she felt like he did... "I-Its not... Something you have to...just deal with?"

"Especially after I just um... said all that and made you freak out. S-Sorry for biting the ears too." She gave him another sheepish smile, laughing a bit to counter the embarrassment she was feeling. He'd been way more embarrassed but that had been fun a bit, she'd just been speaking the truth. "At least your plan worked! I-I definitely stopped."

She...had stopped, yes...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:55 pm

"You didn't get in the way..." Hibiki answered, still just lying there and making no move to lift up or move his arm, though eventually as she continued speaking a sigh escaped him, and he moved somewhat...only to grab the ears Miyako had discarded once he located them before...

...Putting them on her.

He may no move to let her get away as he leaned down again, once he was sure the ears were on and working before repeating her action to her and softly biting the ear with only slight pressure.

He would show her why this had been no break! Plus...he was not offering to "just deal with it" like Miyako was assuming. Gh...

Yeah, his plan earlier had worked, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 6:02 pm

W-Well no she wasn't in the way, she'd just...gotten that way... Miyako didn't say that though, not trusting herself to speak. Hibiki wasn't moving though and Miyako was beginning to think he was just going to lay on her till they both fell asleep or died when a sigh escaped him and he moved his arm.

"Thank y-Huh!?" Miyako wasn't expecting the ears at all, shifting slightly as if to move out from under him when his arm came back and put... the ears on her head. She adjusted to them quickly, the ears immediately moving in the confusion she felt before he leaned down.

B-Bite?! Miyako whimpered his name and jolted, much like he had as she felt that soft pressure on those sensitive ears. A-Ah... That...was why... a-arousing...

Miyako let out a choked breath, her heart racing as her eyes darted to the side while the ears flattened against her head a bit... One ear slowly raised back up though as she spoke, her body shifting under him very obviously again. "I-I see now... D-Definitely...not a break..."

She couldn't look at him, she couldn't... not right now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 6:20 pm

"M-Mn..." Hibiki pulled back slightly, glancing off to the side as Miyako now understood why biting those ears hadn't been a break at all...all it did was...cause... I-It was something to e-egg someone on...

Those ears were...sensitive...so having them bit...

The action had just...obviously riled Miyako up more, but...s-she'd done it to him...and he had to show her that...that he wouldn't be just getting it done without wanting to... If he truly didn't want to he wouldn't, as he'd said...plus...e-ears...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 6:47 pm

The other ear lifted up as Miyako's eyes trailed back to Hibiki, before they darted away again and caused the ears to flatten. "...D-Don't stop then... if that's what you want too."

The fluster would consume her if she thought about it, but she wasn't exactly thinking anymore. Those ears were more dangerous than she'd thought, she'd created a monster...

If she could get them back on Hibiki she'd like that, but it wasn't like having them bothered her one bit either... The leg he was laying over top of moved between his and lifted up slightly as Miyako made a wanting whimper. S-So she'd set him off... a bit... should set him off more then?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:07 pm

D-Don't stop...biting the ear!? W-...What kind of... What kind of foreplay was this!? It was still a shock to know the...ears and tail had been a turn on, which he was desperately trying not to think about...though as Miyako requested he not stop, not thinking was a bit difficult...

!!

The feeling of her leg hadn't been expected, and he felt himself tense as she attempted to set him off further. He had pajama pants on, so...it wasn't like it was thick material...

Ridding his mind of...any thoughts about the ears and stuff... Hibiki leaned down again and bit the ear. A-At least...there was no tail...t-that was..at least one thought... R-Right...aah...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:46 pm

Miyako hadn't meant the ear entirely, just not wanting him to stop anything that might be fun... Expecting him to start touching or kissing more than anything, she gave a soft squeak that turned into whimper as Hibiki bit the ear again. Her leg shifted more, putting obvious pressure against him as she rubbed softly.

Least he couldn't see her blushing face like that, Miyako reached up to hold his shoulder and try to pull him back down. "A-Ah...it feels good... But I meant...don't stop...doing things that... would feel good anyways..."

She'd...prefer the ears on him but... she bet he was still unable to look at em...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 8:01 pm

Doing things that...

S-So...when she'd said that she had basically meant...anything, like touches or kisses, he hadn't had to... W-Well she'd said that right after he'd done it so-!

H-He had just been going by the context that'd been handed to him!

"A-Ah..-!" He'd been about to respond normally before Miyako had lifted her leg under him again, causing him to tense once more as a small sound came escaped. She was...definitely setting him off...

Leaning down again, rather than going for the ears he moved to her face to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Miyako would admit to any and all mistakes and that it had been her fault, if accused of such things, but both of them were becoming too distracted. Yes, the ears were um...sensitive to bites... and touches...

At least her rubbing was getting a good reaction from Hibiki, Miyako letting out a low whimper of want as she shifted under him more. He was topless and there and there was no touching... Sh-She'd told him how she saw him, he knew...

That sound... As Hibiki leaned down for a kiss, Miyako responded with more than a bit of impatience while her hands moved to his hair and buried themselves there. She gave him a soft wanting sound, refusing to stop tempting him. I-If he was set off hard, he'd... definitely...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:47 pm

Another sound was given as Miyako responded to the kiss, having felt that impatience in her response as her hands moved to his hair. She was definitely...really set off, but, that was obvious...from everything she'd done and said, how she'd acted when he'd gone about holding her to him...

Her actions were setting him off further, feeling her leg against him, having bitten the ear earlier when he'd had them on...

One of his hands finally moved, prying it from the fabric of the bedding to Miyako's side, moving under her top as he began to touch her skin.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Miyako almost giggled in her throat, but it caught and turned into a soft groan as Hibiki's hand slid up her shirt. Hibiki wasn't wasting time, he was touching her skin now... Shivering softly from his touching and his kissing, her hands began to pull at his hair as usual.

She was enjoying this immensely, the ears on her head perked right up as her leg continued to rub a bit more insistently. He liked hair pulling and rubbing of her leg... especially with the thin pajama pants and underwear the only things between them.

Had...biting the ear really riled him up a bit? Enough to just... be like this and wanting? A-Ah...must remember...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:18 pm

Hibiki's hand didn't tease for too long, knowing if he just touched her skin it'd become a bit tortuous after she had already been set off for a bit now, moving up to touch her to get a stronger reaction from her.

His other hand was still on the bed, keeping himself steady as he kept a tight grip on fabric. Her teasing was...doing a lot to him, pulling his hair like that, rubbing her leg still against him... She was certainly getting responses, even if they were muffled due to their kissing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:15 pm

"Mm...Hibiki..." Miyako groaned his name after giving him a soft pleased sound, her breath catching as her head turned to the side a bit once she'd pulled from kissing. She needed air, unfortunately and his hand was eliciting the stronger reactions he'd wanted.

Her leg paused briefly due to that, but if she stopped too long he'd definitely not feel good. Especially now that she could feel and hear how he was reacting. Her hands slid from his hair, down to his shoulder as her fingers clenched into the skin there, before continuing down his body...

Those ears flicked and tilted to the side as she panted, eyes growing foggy with desire now and completely forgetting they even existed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:34 pm

As Miyako pulled from the kiss, Hibiki moved down to her neck; another response of his own as he felt her hands trailing over his own skin, feeling them move lower after he'd felt her hands clench into the skin of her shoulders.

He was becoming distracted, by now much too distracted to notice the ears still on Miyako's head as he continued to touch her, teasing her chest with his hand. Her leg had paused briefly, but not long enough for him to feel too bad, g-good...that was good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:55 pm

Miyako was giving all sorts of pleased sounds for Hibiki, whimpering and writhing under him as he moved down to her neck. His hand's actions got more clenching of her hands, her nails digging into him lightly again as she finally gave him a soft moan. They quickly slid down his shoulders though, down his sides as she dragged her nails along his skin.

They both were rather distracted, Hibiki's responses getting even more telling as she continued to rub him with her leg. He was...really aroused now... Those sounds were going to be the end of her, she'd told him... warned him what it did...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:02 am

Miyako's nails were distracting, really distracting as she trailed them down the skin of his sides; her nails...definitely felt nice on his skin like that, when she did that...teased him like that... Her moan caused him to pause, letting out a breath over the area he'd just had his mouth before continuing.

She was...really setting him off, he was definitely...now...

Her leg continued to tease him, and he was unable to stop a moan from coming up as she kept on doing so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:37 am

Miyako felt Hibiki's enjoyment, tensing up and holding her breath for a moment as she felt him blow over the previous spot he'd been sucking on. She let that breath out in a groan again as his mouth returned to her neck, nails digging into his skin again before she continued to trail them down towards the edge of his pajamas.

Pausing in her legs rubbing, she couldn't stand that moan of his while he was still touching her and thus whimpered. "H-Hibiki... C-Can we undress now?"

A-Ah, she needed...clothes off... His and hers...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:48 am

C...Clothes?

Hibiki paused in his actions just as Miyako paused in hers a groan threatening to escape but he bit it back. Clothes, they should...definitely get rid of clothes. Pulling his head back, he leaned up a bit and managed a nod.

"A-Ah..a...a..." His eyes had...drifted up some, having noted something at the very tip of his vision, causing his words to trail despite his desire. "C-Can...yeah...ah..a..."

S-Still...wearing...

Lifting his hand, Hibiki moved it through her hair, attempting to get the...the...ears to pop off. H...He couldn't believe they...they'd just...mn...n...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:57 am

Miyako didn't hold back her frustrated sound, whimpering and shifting under him as Hibiki stopped, leaning up and nodding for her... She opened her eyes, panting lightly but freezing as Hibiki didn't move too much and... stuttered that badly...?

What was wrong? Feeling his hand run through her hair, she whimpered in want. "Hibiki... Come on, I'm burning... What are you doing...?"

Her hands slipped into his pajama pants, insistently, tugging on them and trying to get them down as best she could trapped under him. This was torture, not the fun kind...

Those ears flickered back and forth, broadcasting her minor frustration at this slowing down and twitching away from his hands while she didn't even notice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 1:11 am

Hibiki groaned as he felt Miyako's hands move to his pants, tugging at them in attempt to get them off. H-He realized she was aroused, very much so, but...but... He couldn't get the...the damn... She hadn't taught him how to remove the damn things!

"H...ow...can't get...get the...ears off..." He muttered, glancing down at her for a quick moment before glancing back to the flickering ears.

He...He wanted to...keep going to, but...t-the ears were....were just there! He was a bit flustered, partly evident by the stalling in his words combined with his own arousal. He... Why hadn't either of them noticed...

Well, it was obvious why, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 1:28 am

Miyako almost bit Hibiki's shoulder again, only getting his pajamas down an inch or so. He was too tall! Just with how he was positioned it was impossible...

Focused on this, she almost missed his stuttered words before freezing herself. She still had them on didn't she...? Miyako whimpered and reached up, grabbing the ears and pulling them off. Th-That was holding this all up?!

Hibiki's fluster made Miyako groan as she squirmed under him, wanting up and undressed like right then. "Hi-bi-ki... this is so cruel, they are off... Can we be naked now?"

Damn it! They obviously couldn't do anything fully yet, no matter how tormented she was, but still... there was nothing happening!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 1:35 am

She just...yanked 'em off!? Hibiki had been trying to figure out how to take them off, and here Miyako was just...taking them off so easily! If he weren't so distracted and....well, like he was, he would be a bit of a mess at that, but...

T-There wasn't much time to think on it...

"A-Ah..." They were off...t-that was what mattered, they could...g-get undressed now that they were taken care of...

Hibiki moved to get Miyako's top first, sliding it over her head before he moved to her underwear, she already having removed her pants for some reason earlier...w-whatever...made things easier on 'em now...

Once she was undressed, his hand moved to his own pants, sliding them down and off the rest of the way and letting them fall off to the side. There, undressed... Hibiki moved in to connect their lips again, knowing just...not doing anything was bad as his hand returned to her skin, sliding over it teasingly for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colorful World [nsfw]
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next