(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colorful World [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 1:52 am

Miyako was happy Hibiki's shock at how easy it was didn't last long, it was simple to pull the invisible and unfeelable band that didn't actually exist at this moment and tug the ears off... She was flushed from arousal, body moving lightly under him before he pulled back and brought his hands down to her shirt. Wasting no time, she lifted her arms up and sat up enough to make it easy before falling back and letting him tug her underwear off by lifting her hips up helpfully.

Bringing a hand to her mouth as he moved back to undress, she gave a rather obviously pleased sound as he slipped off his pants and underwear. As he moved back over her, she immediately responded with heat to his kiss, making strong whimpers as his hand returned to her skin and moved.

instead of her hands moving to his skin though, she wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him down with a loud moan as she reacted to that... If there was any, any doubt in his mind she was gone...there should be none now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:03 am

Hibiki was forced to pull back from the kiss, a groan coming up as he felt Miyako's legs wrap around him before pulling his hips down, her actions causing him to move against her out of his control. She was...being way too...too tempting right now...

A moan followed after as he moved to her neck again, his hand that had been teasing her skin moving down some to tease further. They couldn't...really do much yet...other than tease...

They were...way too riled up though for...for slow paced teasing...had to touch...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:15 am

As he pulled away, Miyako's moaning of his name came out choked as he moved against her. That felt incredibly torturous and she moved lightly under him, rubbing softly against him another moment just to feel that. His groan hadn't helped matters any, nor did that moan...

Not knowing she was tempting him too much, she arched her body up as his hand trailed lower and turned her head to let him have as much of her neck as he wanted while making pleased moans.

If she could...figure out what to do with her hands other then hold the bedding above her head, Miyako would feel a bit better... Th-Though her rubbing herself against him was... pretty distracting...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:21 am

"M...Miyak...o..." Miyako moving against him like that...it was killing him, t-torturous, but... His hand move on her, moving back up to her chest to touch her again as he continued to mark up her neck, teasing the skin with his mouth as he moved his lips just a bit lower.

She was...being...way too tempting right now...incredibly...too tempting...rubbing against him like that was... He couldn't think straight at all...

Another moan came up, causing him to pull away from her neck for just a moment, the hand that still remained on the betting holding onto the fabric in a tight grip.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:28 am

Miyako heard her name on his lips, the way he moaned it right there against her neck and near her ear... She whimpered strongly, that whimper turning into a moan as his hand reached her chest again. The...added stimuli was almost too much, his mouth marking up her sensitive skin, his hand on her chest and... and the nicest part of him right now being pressed and rubbed against her...

She was quickly devolving into a moaning mess. As his lips moved lightly lower, Miyako managed to stutter out something important as she stopped her rubbing for now to think. "Y-You can... be...more rough... please...? O-Or forceful Hibiki..."

His moan was evil and she gripped the bedding tighter, holding herself still for a moment...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:39 am

More...forceful, rougher...?

Hibiki vaguely remembered their conversation earlier through the phone...sort of... He couldn't entirely recall much, but...that was something Miyako wanted of him... Something about telling her to...n-not shout about her not being glass...

Pushing those thoughts away, he moved against her with a bit of strength to tempt her further as he continued to touch and tease her. R-Rougher...he'd agreed...to try being...hadn't he? Y-Yeah... He couldn't entirely remember...but...w-whatever he was doing it now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:50 am

Miyako promptly lost all coherency as Hibiki responded to her words to be rougher with... with a much stronger movement against her. She arched her back against his body, moaning his name loudly at that as her hands moved to his hair and pulled.

Th-That felt... Aaah... It didn't help he was still marking her up or touching her chest... the threefold sensations had her moving against him again and moaning his name repeatedly...

"M-More...more... Hibiki more...like that..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:55 am

M-More... He was...doing good then...that was what she'd wanted, he'd been...right to guess that was...was a good move to make upon her request... Listening further, he continued to move occasionally against her, his actions matching the first.

She wanted...wanted him to be rougher, he...he could...manage, especially with the both of them this far gone...

Feeling her against him, feeling her move against him, caused a strong moan to escape him, unable to bite it back in the slightest as she tempted him in return.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:04 am

Miyako was half sure she was dying, this felt too good and she'd lost herself in those amazing sensations filling her. Hibiki was destroying every bit of her, this was...much much...rougher than usual anyways and with his movements he got loud moans of his name every time. R-Right against...

Her hands pulled his hair strongly, no ability to be gentle or delicate left in her as she writhed under his attentions and her hips shifted in turn up against him. She didn't even attempt to muffle her moans, not once as his moans let her know how much he was reacting too. H-He was going to kill her with this...

"H-Hibiki... I-I'm going to...b-burn up soon..." If he didn't stop... if they didn't...it was...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:15 am

Now... Now then? Hibiki pulled back enough, having slowed in his movements enough to look to Miyako. They'd been...moving really fast, and while he was being rougher he...he at least wanted to be sure about readiness...considering how fast paced this all was...

If...If they kept going like this...neither would be able to actually...last till..

So...

"N...Now...then?" Yeah, yeah...he was likely an idiot for asking, but call him cautious...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:25 am

Miyako whimpered strongly, a frustrated and annoyed sound with the stopping but... Hibiki was looking at her though and she took a deep breath to slow her panting. "M-Mhm... N-Now..."

But...first... there...was... Something that...being rough had...been asked for, and even with how aroused she was there was no way in hell she couldn't thinking of this... "C-Can I be...on my knees...please..."

She...wanted to...try that, looking away as she tried to fight from moving too much and tempting him into just... just having her as he could easily do right now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:32 am

Gone, Hibiki was...definitely way too far gone with all of this, it was killing him to not move, but he had to be sure...one-hundred percent...even if ...even if it was obvious he'd just...rather not...without hearing it from h-

H-Hah!?

"On...O...n...?" He began to question, but...Miyako...definitely wanted... He was...way too far gone to think about this properly, let his mind linger on the subject or thought...it was just screaming at him to keep going, which promptly him to nod.

W-Whatever, so long as...as they could...

"A-Ah...h..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:38 am

Miyako's breathing paused for a brief moment as Hibiki seemed to stutter in his response, if he said no at this point she wouldn't care... Anything now was better than nothing, this lack of any touching or rubbing or moaning was awful...

As he nodded though and made an approving sound, she groaned and moved rather quickly. Slipping out from under him, she scrambled to her knees rather quickly before flushing. The few moments that they'd not been doing anything had her mind back just a twinge and she burned as she bent forward in front of Hibiki slowly.

A-Ah...he could see... all of her like... Whimpering softly in want though, she knew if he waited too long she'd die and her hips moved lightly. "M-Mm... like this..."

Her hands gripped the bedding as she turned her head back a bit, trying to see Hibiki but unable to without burning up with fluster.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:55 am

Hibiki backed up some so Miyako could move, not even registering much fluster at this point as she moved to her knees and bent over. His breathing was hard, and coming out in pants; they hadn't...done anything for a few moments, which felt like torture, but...but now...

Once Miyako was settled, he moved up to her, leaning over her as he went about properly slipping himself inside of her, a heavy moan threatening to escape as he did so. T-Too good...especially after all of that, a-and like this...felt...

One hand moved to her hip, sliding up the front of her thigh before settling, waiting just a moment to move to be sure she was alright before doing so. Not...Not moving for too long...like this...torture...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:02 am

Miyako groaned softly as Hibiki moved over her, fluster wiped from her mind at that action before... before he slipped himself inside of her so carefully. That got an immediate reaction, her hands clenching the bedding as she moaned loudly, her head lifting up as she held herself still.

S-She had read...felt better... H-Hah... holy...hell... her breath was caught in her throat as Hibiki didn't move immediately, feeling like she was going to die as his hand moved to her hip and slid across her thigh. Her voice was ragged with want at this point, half broken as she quivered under him. "Hibiki... please..."

If he didn't... she was going to die... there would be a funeral... a funeral immediately...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:11 am

Hibiki began moving, moving a bit more obviously as he heard Miyako, a stronger moan coming up as he began moving a bit; Miyako's own moaning egged him on further. It felt...way too damn good... After all of that...finally at this point...like this...

It...definitely felt good, felt...amazing...

This was sure to come back and kill him later, but that wasn't something his mind even processed, not at all. They'd both been...way too set off...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:18 am

Miyako's grip on the bedding only continued to grow in strength as Hibiki began thrusting finally. She...didn't even care he was being careful again, like this was... was...

Well, was damned amazing... Her body shook lightly under him, each movement of his sending sharp moans through her and causing her to arch her back a bit. She was lost in the sensations again, after earlier... all that teasing and tempting... f-finally like this.. and just...how...much more she was...feeling from this position. She couldn't help the minor movements of her hips, unable to resist that at this point...

His moans right behind her didn't help at all, only adding to her feelings and she moaned his name rather loudly. "Hibiki!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:30 am

"M...Miyako..." Miyako's name escaped Hibiki as he moaned rather strongly, keeping up his movements as she shook lightly under him. She was...moving her hips somewhat too, which only caused more occasional moans to escape.

It was...impossible to focus on anything other than...how this all felt...at the moment...and Hibiki quickened the pace...just a little bit, Miyako...hadn't wanted careful...so...he'd go a bit faster...

"M...Mi...yako..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:51 am

Miyako could barely recognize her own name at the moment, but the sound of Hibiki's moans caused more shivers and enjoyment. His hand was holding her leg still, keeping her from moving too much but that little bit was more than enough...

As Hibiki began to move faster though, Miyako's head bent down and she shook with pleasure, her moans having somehow against all odds gotten louder and more intense from that. She could only breath in ragged gasps, gripping the bedding and feeling herself get closer and closer from Hibiki's thrusts.

"I-I... I l...love...y-you..." This...was how she was going to die...moaning his name and endearments, there was nothing to muffle her, no way to hide it it like usual in his neck or with his mouth... All she could do was moan and take all this pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:00 am

"L...Lo...ve...you..." Hibiki was hardly able to focus enough to get the words out, but he managed them somewhat, as much as he typically could whenever they were like this; he was...at least getting...a little better at expressing himself outside of these moments though...so his feelings were obvious, at the very least...

This was bringing him closer and closer though, and he didn't feel like he'd last too much longer. He couldn't even muffle himself, knowing if he attempted to bite back or keep any of his moans or responses from coming out he'd fail... A-At least...there wasn't a reason...to hold them back...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:09 am

D-Definitely... never...got tired of that... Miyako could think that as she heard Hibiki's rather sweetly moaned declaration of love in return. If a moan like that could even be thought of as sweet...

Miyako was quite ruined by now though and her moaning turned into repeated and fast moans of his name as her climax was brought closer with each thrust. She couldn't help it any longer though as she finally gave a loud gasped moaning of Hibiki's name, her body tensing up quite strongly as she began to shake lightly.

S-Strong! V-Very strong... Her body was shaking as she climax rolled through her, almost feeling like it'd break her this time. H-Hells...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:18 am

Close... He was getting close.... He could feel himself reaching his limit every time he moved; no way in hell could he last much longer at all... Miyako...like this...was killing him...they'd been impossibly set off earlier...

Feeling Miyako reach her climax finally sent Hibiki over the edge, unable to hold back as he reached his own shortly after, her name escaping him in another strong moan as his hand on her hip tensed and clenched in place.

W-...Way too good... He'd... He hadn't been able to hold on any longer...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:24 am

Miyako shook softly as they rode their climaxes out, that moaning of her name still deadly...just in different ways as Hibiki too finished. That... had felt... amazing... She gave a disbelieving giggle, a weak one that showed how dead she was...

His hand had clenched on her hip... His body had been over hers... his moans still near her ear...

A-Ah... Miyako's arms shook more and as she panted, trying to catch her breath as the sex filled energy began to leave her, an afterglow taking effect...

Damned endorphins... She giggled, her arms giving out as she collapsed to the bed, continuing to giggle in a half dead, pleased manner.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:30 am

Hibiki's breaths came out in heavy pants as afterglow began to take effect, collapsing at Miyako's side as she let herself fall back to the bed, exhausted. He didn't have the strength yet to pull her to him, but his arm settled limply over her as he continued to let his breathing attempt to calm itself.

After all...all of that teasing, that'd...that'd been...really good to do...really...really good...

"M..mn..." No words, couldn't do words right now when he was resting like this... Sounds were the most he could manage until he could catch his breath...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:40 am

With Hibiki's half dead collapsing at her side, Miyako rolled enough to be pressed right up against him as his arm rested over her limply. This... was as much as she could do besides giggle sporadically...

He could at least make sounds of some sort... She could only pant and giggle, snuggle mildly. This was the extent of her ability to think or say things or... anything right now...

Because...that had been...quite honestly...amazing...utterly amazing...

And blush worthy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colorful World [nsfw]
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next