(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seis

Seis

Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN]   Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 3:21 pm

The general hustle and bustle of the Rukongai echoed down below as a lone figure flickered between rooftops. Moving with the grace of a cat before vanishing from existence, only to reappear a couple of buildings down the way balancing on an awning or pole. This solo display was being put on by a one Seis Kyolanti. Vice commander of the Shinigami's 2nd Division, and such a regular fixture in these parts that few aside from the children paid his antics any mind. Having become used to such displays at this point given his show-off type personality, as well as his habit of playing with the local kids whenever he could slip away from work. Today was no different in that regard, as he'd left the relative safety of the Seireitei in order to get some extra training in before some new crisis or another erupted and sent him out into the field.

Normally one would do such things back at the barracks, but Seis always found that he got a much more interesting and practical work-out maneuvering through the ever changing landscape of the Rukongai. Honing his acrobatic and speed talents by bouncing from one poorly maintained roof to the scaffolding of another building under construction. The environment and his movements both like water, fluid and ever changing. It also had the added benefit of allowing him to try out new things without the rest of his squad breathing down his neck or stealing his moves in some misguided effort to ingratiate themselves. He hated suck ups like that almost more than he hated those who abused their power.

There was also the nice perk of being able to blend into a crowd and get a general idea of the pulse of the populace. His distaste for the traditional garb of the Shinigami allowed him to move about almost as freely as a Kido master so long as he kept his reiatsu suppressed, which was a great boon when it came to meeting people and collecting rumors or contacts. Also a great way of meeting people and making friends outside of work. The people of the Rukongai often being far more interesting or amusing than the stiff-necked guards of the Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN]   Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 5:01 am

Ahaaa~

Another successful day, and with another successful day that meant it was time to celebrate! That's what Saaya felt as he strolled happily through the various streets of the Rukon, his shamisen on his back and sword at his hip as he practically radiated sunshine.

He'd taken a nice nap earlier, dealt with a few thugs that'd been bothering some locals, and had had a nice lunch~! Even now he was enjoying a stick of dango he'd purchased. Fuuu~ Life was good today~

It seemed like his week here in this district was set too... He had a performance to give at a bar tomorrow night, which would really help him save up a bit of coin for his travels. Everything was set~!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Seis

Seis

PostSubject: Re: Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN]   Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 1:03 am

Seis' antics came to an end as he appeared in midair and allowed himself to come to a rest atop the flagpole of his favorite tavern in the Rukon district. A couple of passing children giving him an enthusiastic round of applause for the display as he gave them a cocky wink and used the wooden bar to flip himself to the ground with a theatrical bow. He paused to ruffle their hair and give them each a piece of candy before sending them on their way with a small smirk. Part of him wished that he could live as carefree as those children, to just shirk his responsibilities and play all day. Which was exactly what he did if you asked his peers, but he still somehow managed to get all his work done so that obviously wasn't true. The sword resting on his hip was proof enough of that seeing as he would never have received a zanpakuto if he didn't work himself to death.

Shaking such depressing thoughts from his mind, the vice commander firmly locked his lopsided smile in place and slid aside the curtain separating the tavern from the busy street before ducking inside. Gracing the young woman behind the bar with a pleasant nod as he took his usual seat at the bar and began idly perusing the menu. An odd habit given that he almost always ordered the same thing, but there was always that off chance that his mood might be different today.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN]   Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:04 am

Saaya continued on with his stroll as he had been, bringing his arms up in a stretch as a pleased sigh escaped him before he lowered his arms.

The area was a bit busy, but considering the time it was that was a given, plus...the Rukon residents tended to keep busy, always running about doing something or other.

Hn...?

Glancing up ahead, he noticed a signboard just up ahead, a smile appearing on his face once more as he noticed it was for the bar he was meant to perform at.

He had yet to go there today and see how things were, he wasn't due to perform with his shamisen until tomorrow, but it would be nice to get a better feel for the place first...

Plus, he could enjoy a drink~!

That in mind, he directed his walking past the curtain as he stepped away from the main streets of the district and into the tavern. It'd been awhile since he'd been in this district, he did know a few of the employees though, maybe they were working. He could say hello as well, that would be nice...

Upon entering, he gave a friendly wave, his smile still evident on his face as the wave was returned before he went to seat himself at an empty seat at the bar and ordered his drink.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN]   Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parkour & Other Randomness [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1