(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Let's Go to the Mall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:39 am

"Oh... I see. Thats how it works." Aoi thought about Rin's words as he moved the car oddly to fit into a space that was so small, and closed her eyes. She didn't want him to hit another car and was slightly scared of that happening.

So she waited and thought about his words as he finally stopped the car and turned it off. She felt safe opening her eyes now and spoke what she realized when he was parking. "So...you mean to say you would like me to get revenge then like I did before? Its... it is very fun so I suppose that is an acceptable way to show my appreciation. You can buy me whatever you wish then~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:49 am

Rin couldn't stop the red from showing in his face at her words this time, "W-well, you can get revenge on me how ever you'd like...If...If that's what you want I don't object..."

So much for completely smooth in that moment but he had been caught off guard.

"If you see anything you really like in some of the stores feel free to let me know." He said before unfastening his seat belt before stepping out of the car. He walked around to Aoi's side and opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:02 am

"Okay. I will! Hehe, I like this revenge." Aoi smiled, liking how Rin responded. She would assume it translated to something like he would enjoy it. Rin spoke so oddly sometimes, not outright at all and it took some thinking on his words to sometimes figure out what he wanted.

It took Aoi all the way until after Rin had opened her door for her, to unfasten her seatbelt. She felt red creep up on her face as she FINALLY got the thing open. Sliding out of her seat, Aoi adjusted her skirt that had rode up slightly on the ride and the rest of her clothes. Then, she smiled up at Rin. "Thank you Usa."

She kind of wanted to kiss him but wasn't sure what was appropriate for public. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:10 am

"It's no problem." Rin said as Aoi stepped out of the car. She seemed hesitant about something, after a moment's thought when he considered Aoi's personality when it came to him he think he had and idea. With a small smirk he leaned over slightly and lightly kissed her before pulling away.

He shut the door when he was sure Aoi wasn't in it's way before locking the car.

"Shall we head inside?" He asked, offering his hand.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:22 am

"I am glad." No problem so forthrightly meant no problem at all in Rinese. He really...must like doing this stuff. Aoi saw his movement and tilted her head so he could kiss her easier, smiling as he pulled back. She may be blushing a bit, but was more happy with the fact that kissing was okay in public.

Taking the offered hand and twining her fingers between his, Aoi nodded enthusiastically as they headed for the entrance. "I am prepared for anything this mall can throw at me! I can have all the fun today! Yesss!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:13 am

"There's lots of stores, anything specific you'd like to go in first?" Rin asked as they reached the entrance.

Once inside the big building only seemed to look even larger on the inside. All the people walking from store to store, the large fountain in the middle, all the signs and the stores below them...it'd been awhile since he'd been here but it was as busy as ever.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:26 am

Aoi looked around and around, her eyes wide as she stared at all the people and then at the fountain and then at the many stores she could choose from... It was so large! How could she pick? There were clothing stores and a few that looked like trinket stores and book stores. And some that looked odd that she'd never seen before? Many sold a few different things, like one that was themed in what looked like some sort of gothic thing.

She had no idea where to start... So she picked a clothing store! It looked like it had cute things in it. Maybe? "Um...That one looks good Rin."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:54 am

Rin looked towards the store Aoi had shown interest in going to, "Alright, we'll go there first."

Saying that he began to walk with Aoi towards it. It was a clothing store, one he'd never been in but from the looks of it it seemed to fit Aoi. Perhaps she'd enjoy it, he hoped so anyway.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:08 am

Aoi got a bit excited and let go of Rin's hand, rushing up to the store front ahead of him with a giggle. She stopped and looked inside at all the color and bright there was. So many clothes... She didn't know what to do but maybe go in and try some? No... that would take up too much time, wouldn't it? There were... odd western style dresses like the sun dress she had worn before. But more sturdy.

"Rin... can we go in and try things? I like some of the clothes in here. But is that too hard?" Aoi looked over her shoulder at Rin,
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:29 am

"There's dressing rooms inside for when people want to try things on. I'll show you to them, there's multiple inside. They'll have mirrors you can look at in case you need to see how you look yourself as well." Rin replied, following after her a few steps back as they entered the store.

"Just pick out what you want to try on first and then I'll show you to the dressing room."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:58 am

"...Hm..." Aoi looked at the inside of the store... Did she want to spend time in there trying things on and showing them to Rin? Or...would she like to look at the trinket store next to it. Shaking her head, Aoi walked into the store and went straight to the dresses. She didn't have many... And was now overwhelmed. Hopefully Rin could help.

Waving her hand, she looked a bit lost as she made a sound at Rin. "What...what would suit me?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:03 am

"Hm? Ah, well..." He looked at the dresses, blinking for a moment. While he may dress elegantly and such it wasn't like he was completely knowledgeable on fashion. Though she was asking what suited her...She liked blue. "Something blue? You like blue, right?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:17 am

"But... I don't have much of other colors. People like me to wear blue since it shows off my eyes..." Aoi looked over the dresses, then at Rin and then back at the dresses. Maybe... that one? Walking up to a design that may...look cute? Aoi looked at the colors. There were too many and she was lost. So she pulled out a white one and a blue one. It had no back and wrapped around her neck instead. It would accent her smaller chest...maybe?

"Erm... does this one look cute? Maybe... we shouldn't go for clothing...Just yet..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:35 am

Rin glanced down at the dress in question, Aoi seemed rather unsure about the whole clothes shopping thing but perhaps if she tried some on she'd feel better about it.

"I think so, you should try it on if you think so too. If you truly want to go and look at other stores first though we can."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:41 am

"O-Okay." Aoi was really nervous and held up the two dresses, looking at both and then putting the blue one back with a bit too much force. She looked at Rin, like a deer in headlights, and then at the dress. He seemed to want her to try something on... "So...how do these work? These...dressing rooms?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:04 am

"Just take the clothes you want to try on, go inside, lock the door, and change into them." Rin explained, his tone soft. "When you're changed you can look at yourself in the mirror and see if you like what you see."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:44 am

"Okay...Come...over there please so I don't get lost..." Aoi was rather nervous and it showed as she walked to the odd place where she could go in and get dressed. Luckily there wasn't many people in there, so it wasn't hard for Aoi to find an open dressing room stall thing.

When she got inside and shut the door, remembering to lock it like Rin had specified, she quickly undressed. The dress wasn't hard to get on, however it was annoying. If she hadn't been as flexible, zipping herself up would be a hassle. It was short, above her knees, and it had a top that went around her neck. She had to take her corset top off to get it on and it may have dipped down a little bit too far. Aoi worried about falling out of it, even with her average sized chest. It was rather...soft though.

Leaving the stall and dressing room, she peeked out to look for Rin and hope no one else was around, before moving so he could see it. Sort of. She looked down and held her hands in front of her body, her face red. This felt way too much like being he center of attention. "H-How...is it..?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Rin followed and waited outside the dressing room as Aoi changed, he could see how nervous she still was and he wondered if he could perhaps do something to fix that, ease her mind or something, that or...

His thoughts were interrupted when she stepped out, he couldn't help but blush a little. She looked cute in it. He didn't say that immediately though, but instead turned towards her as she asked him how she looked. He was quiet for a moment, looking at her himself before turning to the mirror a few steps behind him. Looking at the mirror for a moment he walked over to stand behind Aoi, placing his hands lightly on her shoulders.

His earlier thoughts returned, about if there was anything he might be able to do to help her. Thinking that, he quickly, glanced to make sure no one was around. When he was sure no one was he gathered what confidence he had built up and leaned over, planting a small kiss between her bare shoulders where the dress didn't cover. "I think it looks nice."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Rin hadn't said anything. Aoi was beginning to think she had made a mistake in the dress choice, maybe blue was better instead, when she noticed his slight blush. That made her feel a teeny tiny bit better, but she still felt like she was on display. What was interesting that he couldn't say anything... What was he doing?!

Rin had gone up to her and was now behind her and... Kissed her there. Aoi flushed, her face and neck turning red and goosebumps traveling up her arms. She could only stammer out a "N-Nice...? O-Okay...", while she covered her face and peaked out from between her fingers in the mirror. Thankfully no one was around to see this or she would be hiding...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:42 am

She seemed more flustered now than nervous, but there was no telling how long that would last...and honestly he didn't know how much longer he could pull off confident and straightforward either, but his goal was the whole day at least. So hopefully he wouldn't disappoint.

Pulling his face away from her back, he lifted it just enough to rest his chin on her shoulder. When he noticed her peeking her eye out between her fingers at the mirror he turned his head slightly towards her and gave her a smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:47 am

Aoi was watching herself in the mirror, trying to figure out if it would be worth getting this dress or not... Rin had said she could pay him back in other ways... She didn't like debts and was still getting used to the whole just doing things for each other with no real pay out other than their happiness. She supposed she did that for Rin in some ways? But... still it was selfishness at her core. It made Aoi feel better to see him like that. So...

In the mirror, with his head on her shoulder, looking over at her... Aoi had to cover her face and eyes now. She kept the red tint, not sure if she was too flustered or nervous. "U-Usa! W-What..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:04 am

"Hmm?" Rin questioned, still smiling from his current position. "Something wrong?"

Perhaps he was doing a bit much? Though with how they both reacted to these sorts of actions from one another it was hard to tell whether it was too much or not considering how easily flustered they could both make each other.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:14 am

"Nothing...wrong just... I should probably change back... if you want to get it..." Aoi peeked out of her hands again, looking at Rin in the mirror and not herself. If she was being honest... and she wasn't in her head. Nope at at all. Pushing the thought away, Aoi took a deep breath, though she was still the deepest red that showed utterly due to the dress. "Y-Yes... someone...could see...us...like this..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:23 am

Giving a slight chuckle, Rin pulled back. "Right, right."

If he were to be honest with himself, he didn't think he'd be able to keep up his current self if someone where to see them, perhaps if someone were to make a comment rather than just see them. Most of the time though, people didn't generally care or they just glanced and kept on their way or at least, that's what he figured anyway.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:32 am

Oh good he was slightly out of touch with her, her brain could restart and start working. Aoi, still red, almost ran for the dressing room and changed quickly. She was back in her regular outfit within minutes and the dress was properly hung up, and she carried it out with a less red face. Looking into Rin's eyes, she tilted her head and smiled at him as she held it out. "So...should I get it then? It wouldn't be too much?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Go to the Mall
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: