(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Let's Go to the Mall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:41 am

It didn't take Aoi long to change back into her own clothes and by the time she came out she seemed a lot less red in the face than she had before. She was smiling now too which was an improvement from the nervousness she was obviously feeling earlier.

Rin smiled back, "I won't be too much at all, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:45 am

"You would lie to make me feel better." Aoi made a pouty face but took Rin's hand anyways as she moved next to him. His... actions earlier were still leaving a blush on her face whenever she thought of it. She had to cover her lower face with her hand and look down, unable to see Rin's face without... the red flaring up.

"B-but... I guess...if you wanted to... and liked it... we can..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:03 am

"I'm not lying, it's really not a problem." Rin replied as Aoi took his hand. "Let's go to the register, unless you wanted to look in this store more?"

He didn't mind either way, he was perfectly content.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:20 am

And make Rin do...that more? She wanted this yes but... Aoi's face flushed. She shook her head, her ponytail flapping around as she tried to get out of here. She'd really break and die if he kept this up. "Ch-Checkout is good....What do you....do there? Pay them...?"

She was curious but... still flustered. Stop thinking things Aoi!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:35 am

"Alright and yeah, that's where we'll pay."

Saying that, Rin led Aoi to the checkout area where short greetings were exchanged and the dress was priced and paid for. It didn't take long and soon the bag containing Aoi's new dress was handed to Rin where he offered it to her in case she wanted to carry it.

"Here, I can carry it if you want though."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:44 am

Aoi smiled when she had to, but couldn't look at the cashier. She had seen the numbers... It had seemed way too high! Now she felt bad, like she was taking advantage of Rin's apparently ability to get things. Taking the dress from Rin, she shook her head and walked out of the door. There was no way she wanted this date to end early but... honestly there was too many stores and she was afraid he'd buy her anything more.

Looking at a store with cute trinkets that couldn't be that much money in case he got more stuff, she pointed mutely, her eyes a bit wide. She felt like hiding.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:54 am

Once Aoi headed out the store, Rin followed a few steps behind. She wasn't saying anything, but then again perhaps her nervousness was coming back. He glanced at the shop she pointed to, it looked to be a trinket or accessory store.

"Alright, let's head there."

Perhaps they could sit and take a break somewhere after if she wanted? He figured that might help with her nervousness to just sit and adjust to the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:14 am

Nodding, Aoi walked up to the store but her nerves got the better of her. She froze outside of it and then backed away, turning to look at Rin in a bit of fear. It seemed like a few people were in there, more than the other much larger store and she held out her hand. She felt ashamed of her nerves and spoke softly, hoping he could hear her over the people around them.

"Can... we go sit somewhere... I'm nervous..." Give her hollows to fight, souls to send on, or wounds anyday. This whole date thing was scary... Especially with money being spent. She still felt like a gutter rat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:28 am

Just as she stopped he glanced back at her. She was a lot more nervous than he'd thought, and at her request to go and sit somewhere he nodded. "Sure, we can do that."

At his words he looked around for a second before heading over to an empty bench near the fountain where they could sit down.

"Sorry, I was going to suggest this later but I didn't realize how nervous you were."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:36 am

He was so kind and gentle. Sitting down on the bench, she set the dress next to her and leaned forward so her head rested in her hands. She took some deep breaths before looking up at Rin, a bit... embarrassed to admit it. "D-Don't apologize! I just... spending money scares me."

"I don't want to take...things I can't repay. Even if we are...dating I don't feel I can just take and take, Rin. I...feel awful... Money is precious..." Gutter rat, guttersnipe, Aoi still felt like she was one mess up away from having nowhere to go. Even after all these years it still stuck with her. A few decades compared to over a hundred years... was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:55 am

Rin listened to what Aoi had to say and he could understand, for those that didn't have money it certainly was a precious thing that couldn't be spent lightly. Those without it rarely splurged on things that were unnecessary. He rarely spent money despite having it, not wanting to really spoil himself or let it go to his head which thankfully he hadn't.

"I can understand that." He replied, moving to lightly pet Aoi's head in hopes that it would at help her a little. "Despite having money, I'm rather...picky about spending it because as you said, it's a precious thing. I was always worried that if I spent it I'd end up spoiling myself and causing myself to become big headed but...it's not so bad to splurge every once in awhile, it can actually be quite fun sometimes."

He wasn't sure if what he was saying was really helping or not, but he continued.

"If it really bothers you that much though, we can go and eat somewhere or go somehwere that you'd like to go? I won't force you to keep on shopping if that's not what you want."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:03 am

"If we go to eat you are still gonna spend money on me." Aoi's eyes narrowed and she may have had a pouty face and voice as she looked at Rin. Head pets did help and she closed her eyes as she relaxed a bit.

"But you want to buy me things... It makes you happy... So we can keep going! I can get over this... I can be fine." She patted the dress, taking deep breaths. "I'd rather get things you would enjoy too, not just stuff for me, Usa. Maybe even something for Ruka?"

Looking around, she tried to spot a store that he might potentially enjoy, even if she was nervous... It looked like over there was a...oh! M-Maybe...he'd like that? And they could get something for Ruka... and it would feel less bad. She didn't want to ruin this whole thing just because of her nerves! "How...about that store... the pink one with all the...thingys that you...might...like......." Aoi's voice quieted as she spoke. If it was for Rin, she could do this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:21 am

"You sure?" Rin asked, "and I suppose we can buy things for myself and Ruka as well..." His voice trailed off some as he took a glance to the store Aoi was talking about before he stopping all together due to surprise.

"Th...T-There?" He questioned. The store in question was definitely one of the ones he'd hoped she wouldn't notice upon coming here but...perhaps that was a bit much to hope for...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:29 am

"I am not sure...but I can try? If it gets too hard we can go. I want to try though." Aoi looked determined. Just think of this as a lesson! She had to learn how to get over this! She could do it... Rin's  voice seemed a bit...surprised by her choice. Maybe he thought she wouldn't be up to it? But if it was for him... she could.

"Mhm. If you wanted... I can do this for you... it makes it easier on me buying things if I think like that... and small steps?" Aoi had a blush but she smiled up at Rin hopefully. "Y-You...liked that dress... enough...it made me feel better... thinking that."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:35 am

She wanted to go into that one out of all the other stores, it had to be that one. He wasn't sure he'd be able to keep up his non-flustered state until the end of the day at this rate, or even make it out of that store...but, that's where Aoi wanted to go, so with a small breath he gave a small nod.

"A-Alright, we can go there if that's the one you want to go to."

He could do this, he could make it through this...he hoped.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:46 am

"I... do?" Aoi sounded unsure and looked at Rin, seeking reassurance. He... was okay with it but was it what he wanted? She wasn't sure at all, but she stood up and picked up the dress. He'd say something if he felt bad right? He wouldn't just... do this... would he?

Maybe he... had enough of her mostly undressed? It was too late now though, they were committed to the store at this point. Besides, once inside, Aoi was entirely impressed with it. Hooow were there so many bras and underwear? How did one find what one wanted? Her eyes were wide as she stared in wonder. Why would there be so many types? She had found bras confusing for the first while when she found out about them years ago...

Looking lost, Aoi looked at Rin. "Uh... where...do you start?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:51 am

Once inside the store he saw Aoi become completely amazed by it, she seemed happy, much happier than before anyway. While she was in awe of the store and it's inventory Rin managed a few shy smiles and small waves for anyone that glanced at him while he stood there probably looking out of place.

Where to start?

"Ah, well..." Men...didn't usually come into stores like these, or at least he didn't...and not being a woman he wasn't all that in on the knowledge of shopping in a store like this. "Uh...Start with size and then from there I guess pick a...a design or color you like?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:03 am

"Oh... well I am a..." Aoi thought about it, tapping her chin and looking around. What size DID she get? She didn't notice any looks or Rin's shyness, and tried to remember. What she was wearing today didn't allow bras so... Looking down at her cleavage, she remembered!

"I am a 34B! I think. They... aren't that big." Aoi looked away from Rin, a bit ashamed at the moment. There were other ladies here with much larger chests. Even his own sister... Still, she now looked for designs. "They...don't have leather stuff. I like leather."

She sighed. If it wasn't apparent by now... "What about skulls? Or little...crossbones or... They have...zebra print? Siiigh."

Aoi had not noticed the lacy almost see through ones. Those could be punkrockish.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:19 am

"A..Ah...Th..That's okay, bigger chests just mean back problems...or at least that's wh-what I heard." Rin said, trying to reassure Aoi through his shyness at her...apparent disappointment of her size. "There's probably some designs you'd like, you just have to keep looking."

This store was meant for more...cute designs, from what he could tell from his previous awkward glances. There were things with little prints of sea animals on them, like dolphins, whales, that sort of thing while others had designs with things like polka dots or stripes. It was just all a matter of searching...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:31 am

"It would make it harder to stretch and move like I do..." Aoi did have to admit a bigger chest wouldn't suit her. She didn't really think about it much, but in context to being attractive to Rin... She peered up at Rin, curious. "Does that mean you prefer smaller chests then?"

"Hm...yes! I must be optimistic! Thank you." Moving away from this corner, she moved around a wall and found... Jackpot! Where the others had been for teens and young women... these were more mature. She liked them. They were lacy and nice. Picking up a pair of underwear, she held it up and could see the color of the wall through the lacy bits. It was too floral though, so she wasn't sure... Maybe bras would be better?

Finding a deep sapphire blue one, she held it up to her chest and looked at Rin questioningly. "It would match my eyes... But does it look like it might fit?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:43 am

"Ah, w-well...I don't know...I s-suppose?" Rin really wasn't sure how to answer that. His preference? He never really thought about it all that much, and supposed it wouldn't matter if he were to be with someone as the person themselves was more important than their assets.

He watched as Aoi searched, and eventually she found the lacier ones that he...was a bit worried she'd find. When she went through them and eventually picked some he resisted covering his face...he was doing alright so far, he didn't look...too flustered and he was still able to talk without stuttering too much. He could do this...

"It seems, your size...sometimes the things here are...meant to stretch a bit so it might be fine?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:59 am

"Oh...okay." Aoi felt a bit better now and sighed, continuing to look at the bra. She pulled it away from her chest and hmmed to herself. He could be right, he did know more about this whole shopping stuff. He wasn't even flustered! So maybe he was really enjoying this. Aoi smiled her brightest, sweetest smile she had and pulled out another color in a somewhat similar size. She knew she had some this size and the style looked cool. This one was almost see through! The other one had padding and.... "I'm gonna try them on!"

Aoi looked for a dressing room and then looked at Rin. "Are...you allowed to go in? How will I know which you like?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:04 am

She wanted him to go in?

Rin's face reddened a bit, "W-well...usually one of the...employees...help but..if you're uncomfortable with that then it's not ehm, forbidden for me t-to give advice but I don't know how helpful I'll be with this sort of thing."

So he'd stuttered...but it hadn't been...as much...as before. The Rin of a few days ago would have broken down in a heap by now so this was a major improvement. At least that's what he told himself as he looked on the brighter side of things.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:12 am

"Ooooh I see. Okay. I can do it that way. Hehe, then I can surprise you! Er....wait. Its not a surprise if I tell you. Aaaah bad Aoi." Aoi bopped herself and gave a sheepish grin, taking the bras over to an attendant. She shifted on her feet a bit nervously... but the lady was nice and helped her into a room.

Aoi could do this! She couuuuld. Inside the dressing room, it took her a little bit to get changed and try them on. Discarding two of the four, she kept two including the deep blue and the almost see through white one. It had a nice cut and would go with her dress.

Taking them out with a grin, she held them out to Rin. "These two... erm if you like them? They are for you.... I can...get underwear...too if you want...me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:33 am

Rin waited, feeling a bit awkward just idly standing here in a lingerie store by himself now that Aoi had gone to try on the things she'd picked out. Again, he offered shy smiles and awkward waves to those that glanced at him strangely.

He couldn't help but give a breath of relief when Aoi emerged from the dressing room.

"Ah, if you'd like to you can." Rin answered, the red in his face returning from when it'd died down some after she'd left to try things on. "I, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Let's Go to the Mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Go to the Mall
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: