(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Breaking Habit for Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:19 am

What was Muika doing? Why... Was she pulling him down for why were herlipsonhiseye...

Iyuki's brain froze, his expression surprised beyond all belief as all his thoughts died. His whole focus had been on her, not the ones around them and now his whole focus was on nothing. If one moved close to him they could potentially hear a dial tone coming from his ears or mouth.

S-She was behind him now...He still couldn't get his body to move... his brain to unfreeze... they instead focused on her soft kiss of his hurt eye and how adorable it had been.

That...argyle outfit was going to be his sweet sweet death.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:28 am

Things were quiet for a good while, but Muika was still much to embarrassed to break the silence. The silence was good though...even if they were in the middle of a store...it gave her time to calm down and not continue this overload of being flustered and embarrassed about what she'd just done.

It took a minute or two but eventually she managed to compose herself enough to speak again. "I...Iyuki?" She couldn't see his face but he hadn't said anything this entire time either...her only assumption was that he'd froze. If she moved out from behind him he wouldn't collapse would he?

It wasn't a risk she wanted to take really...plus she wasn't exactly ready to come out of hiding just yet either...though...it'd probably be good if she did at least long enough to pick up the dropped clothes...Still hiding though...she may have composed herself enough to speak but move exactly? Not so much.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:39 am

Her voice was the spell to break his frozen state. Iyuki's body shifted, his mind made up on what he had to do. She was...too sweet. His body shifted and he turned around pulling his clothes from her hands, she wouldn't be able to follow... Then he pulled her into a soft embrace, kissing the top of her head and petting her head lightly.

"Do not worry... I was merely getting my bearings again. Thank you for such a sweet gesture, it means the world to me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:44 am

Any previous success in composing herself ended up being all for naught the moment Iyuki turned around, a small squeak of sorts escaping her when his arms encircled her; her hands, again, making a grasp on the front of his clothing as he placed a kiss atop her head before he began petting her.

Her grip tightened momentarily as her face continued burning as she managed a small nod.

"M...Mm...W-W...Welcome..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:47 am

"W-We have to get those that you are wearing... Lets try on some other things now?" Iyuki's voice was quiet as he whispered that, his petting stopped as he pulled back. Not too far though as her hands still had his clothes.

He nodded towards the floor, his beat red face the only indication of his broken mind. "We can't...get anything else done if we get stuck here longer... And as nice as this outfit is it is not nice enough for only one."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:58 am

"Mm...y-yeah, right..." She managed, finally letting go of his clothes before she looked around at mostly the floor before her eyes went back up to Iyuki, her face still burning. "W-We should..."

Trailing off, she looked back on the ground at the clothes he'd dropped and began picking them up. It'd be bad if they ended up collecting dust or something from lying there...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:22 am

"Y-Yes...we have a lot to do." Iyuki nodded and smiled softly down at Muika, bending over to help her pick up the clothing. The young man was very very careful to not stab himself in the eye again, he was also very careful to not look at Muika as she was bent down.

Finally with it all picked up they could go through and sort out the nonfitting sizes, before moving onto other outfits. Iyuki blushed and got flustered more times than he could even remember, the clothing they picked up working for her rather well. She hadn't needed too many warm outfits yet, so those could wait though she had needed something like the sweater. All the outfits they bought could be paired up with others, so all in all it was a good thing. Iyuki didn't let Muika see how much it had cost, though it was within the expected parameters. She would be upset for no reason.

Carrying the bags, he lead her around the stores a bit to see in the windows, stopping in two other stores for a pair of shoes and some pajamas. By this point Iyuki decided they needed something to eat and to rest a bit, so he led her to the food court. The smells were wonderful and Iyuki glanced down as he waved one bag holding arm out. "Well Muika, what would you like to try?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:34 am

Iyuki had been right, all that trying on clothes and such had been more tiring than she'd expected; though all the continuous moments of getting flustered had probably also helped in tiring her out, but she wasn't allowing any tiredness to show. She was perfectly fine!

When they reached the food court, Muika's eyes immediately scanned over everything as Iyuki asked her what she'd like to try. "Mm..." She'd pushed herself to help give opinions during the clothes shopping...but now she was finding it difficult once again...there were so many food choices here...how could she possibly choose!?

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:48 am

"How about... There? Does that sound delicious?" Iyuki pointed to a ramen place, a soup like food probably being easier on her stomach plus the stuff in it would be nourishing. Plus it'd be yummy! He led her over so she could see what they offered and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:54 am

Muika looked over to where Iyuki was pointing, it was a ramen establishment. Something like ramen was filling and it could also be easy on her stomach; so overall it sounded like a perfect choice.

"Alright, that sounds good." She answered, giving him a small nod as she followed him towards it; making sure to stick close since the food court had a slight crowd, not a large one but still...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:19 am

Muika sticking close was adorable and Iyuki flushed more than a bit before they reached the shop proper. Getting into the short line, he placed his order and waited for Muika to place hers before moving along to the register. There they ordered drinks, while he picked up the tray and carried it back to a table, a bit aways from the crowds so she could feel more at ease.

Setting the tray down, he took their bowls and drinks off of it before sliding it to the side, then unloading his arms of bags on the chair next to his. "I hope it makes you feel better, was this whole shopping experience too much for you so far Muika?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:23 am

"I'm fine, really. It wasn't too much." She answered once she'd taken her seat, "though you were right...about it being tiresome with trying on everything. I'm not too tired though, b-but it feels...feels good to rest."

She was a bit embarrassed she even felt tired from that, it had seemed like such an easy thing to do at first but she supposed it was one of those 'easier said than done' things.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:29 am

"It is a lot of moving around, most people underestimate it. My siblings taught me better, even the person helping change gets exhausted after a while too." Iyuki tilted his head with a reassuring smile, glad he had judged things correctly. They could spend some time here, relaxing and recharging and get a few more things done.

Pulling his bowl close, Iyuki started eating. It felt good to have something hearty in him after their breakfast this morning. Was it getting close to afternoon? It probably was already early afternoon at the latest... It had taken them a while to make sure everything fit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:36 am

"Mhmm." Muika agreed with a small nod, managing another small smile in return of his reassuring one.

The food was good, nice, and hot; it had a nice taste too. Ramen was an easy but good food choice after a few hours of constant moving around. She wasn't sure of the time, but she knew it'd been a few hours so it was likely around noon or past it by now.

"Th-Thanks...by the way...for..for all of this, I know it's a lot...but..but it's also...been...a-a lot of...fun..."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:48 am

Iyuki was stuffing some noodles in his mouth when Muika spoke, his head popping up so he could reply properly after quickly chewing and swallowing. His eyes were sparkling and a few even escaped his body to float around his head. "I see... I am very glad you are enjoying this. Thank you for allowing me this chance to show you."

His head tilted as his mouth opened in a happy, toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:52 am

A small sound of sorts escaped her as she gave another nod, her face blushing scarlet like it had many times today already. "Mm, it-it's f-fun...I-I..." Come on, talk. Words, say words. "I-I'm glad we can...I mean, I'm h-happy sp-spending more t-time.....with you."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:03 am

Iyuki felt a bit of a blush on his cheeks, but he was just pleased to hear her say such things that he didn't break down into a flustered mess. She was outright stating her feelings, Iyuki was just happy to hear them and hear her say she wanted to spend more time with him.

His smile wasn't as large anymore, but it was gentle as he opened his eyes. Leaning forward on his hand he spoke as he stared int Muika's red. "Thank you Muika. Time spent with you is always wonderful, so I am enjoying this rather much as well."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:08 am

Muika glanced down at first, her flustered state winning over for a short second before she managed to look him in the eyes again; it was taking a lot to not instinctively hide her face...she didn't want to, she even managed another smile for him once she was looking at him back at him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:18 am

Iyuki had no idea what he was doing to make her so flustered, hoping it wasn't hurting her... So he covered his face a bit and went back to eating, giving her quick glances to make sure she was getting better.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:24 am

Muika took another bite from her meal, noticing Iyuki hide his face some as he went back to eating as well; giving her the occasional glance every now and then for something. When she'd managed to catch one of those glances her eyes flashed down to her food as she ate.

She wanted to ask why he'd hid some, since he hadn't seemed embarrassed or anything but...but how would she ask something like that!? Why'd she have to get so flustered just when he was nice to her...he was nice all the time why couldn't she just get used to it already!? It was embarrassing...embarrassing to admit anyway how easily now he could turn her into a stuttering mess by just being...well, himself!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:36 am

Muika seemed calmer and thus Iyuki relaxed, finishing his food with a small smile. Taking his bowl and utensils, he nodded to Muika who was still eating as he stood up. He had missed her entire internal fight with herself, not being a mind reader or else he would have showered her with reassurances.

"I am still hungry, I'm going to get desert. Will you be fine alone for a few moments? I will be right back."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:41 am

"Mm? Y-yeah, I'll be fine." She answered, glancing back up at Iyuki.

Just sit here and eat, nothing to worry about. As she went back to eating, she couldn't help but wonder what the plan was now...they had enough clothes now, or she figured so anyway...did Iyuki have any ideas in mind? It wasn't something she could be sure about...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:47 am

It was only a few moments later that Iyuki came back with a large ice cream cone. He was happily licking it, a pleased air about him as he enjoyed the vanilla treat, sitting down at the table and giving Muika a soft smile just for her. With his free hand he scratched his cheek lightly, looking to the side.

"I am sorry about that Muika. I saw they had an ice cream machine and wanted some. Are you done? I can take care of your bowl in a minute... Oh! Would you like some ice cream?" He realized it might have been rude to come back with something and nothing for her and he flushed more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:53 am

Her eyes returned to him when he returned, giving him another small smile when he smiled at her; it was getting easier...at least around him anyway, with the whole smiling thing.

"It's fine, and y-yeah...I'm done." She answered, "a-ah you don't need to get up again."

He was offering but she wanted him to sit and enjoy his, not have to worry about getting her any and his possibly melting. She was fine, she'd just had ramen after all.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:59 am

"Ah, thank you. I am glad it did not bother you..." Iyuki let out a relieved sigh, wondering how he could have failed date etiquette so hard. Muika didn't want him to get up and get her one, but... seemed to want some anyways? Iyuki was torn. What was he to do?

There was nothing he could... no way to split it or anything... However he was struck with inspiration!
Moving from his seat, he kneeled in front of Muika. Taking a hand, he gently scooped a bit of the ice cream off of the top with his finger and offered it out to her to have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Habit for Happiness
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next