(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Breaking Habit for Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:11 am

Iyuki looked like he was thinking and Muika wondered for a moment about what could be on his mind just before he seemed to figure it out...? Her eyes followed him as he moved from his seat and kneel'd in front of her just what...wait...wait, wait, wait, what!?

Her face hadn't gotten a break for long from being it's usual color; his actions causing it to skyrocket straight back to sun-level temperatures. He...He-He....!?

She looked at his ice-cream covered finger, being unable to muster the strength to look him in the eye as she had an internal battle with herself over...this! Her hand moved up, lightly grasping his wrist to hold it steady. It was no big deal...just like the...the funnel cake...though now they didn't have to freak out over...over things like indirect kisses...

She realized a bit too late that this was, in fact, nothing like the funnel cake incident as it wasn't just her lips that were touching his finger; since ice cream wasn't as...as solid it was something she had to...to lick off. Her face was burning at this point, her light grip on his wrist becoming a bit more secure as she took the ice cream he was offering....from his finger.

Last edited by Rukuya on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:25 am

Iyuki felt a familiar feeling in his whole body before his brain crashed. Obviously he had not thought it through! He could have just offered the ice cream! It was a cone, they could lick it easily with no issues! His body shivered and a small sound escaped his mouth as Muika's tongue licked the rest of the ice cream off of it. It...was so warm. His mind briefly dived into unwanted territory before surfacing again.

If his brain was working more than a slight bit, he would have ran to the bathroom to yell at the problem he was having once again. Instead, Iyuki's broken brain died and focused on one thing. She had a bit... of ice cream...on the edge of her mouth. His finger went into his mouth, licking off anything she had left before he rose up. His mouth neared hers and he softly licked the bit of ice cream she had missed off, before falling to his kneeling position once more. He couldn't help just staring... "Y-You missed some."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:35 am

A small, squeak escaped her in reaction to the small noise she'd heard from Iyuki. How had she not burned to death at this point!? She almost couldn't believed she'd managed that and she tried not to think about how flustered she currently was though that was rather difficult to do, unable to look avert her eyes as she normally would have as he brought his finger to his mouth and licked off whatever she hadn't gotten and...!!

Another small squeak of sorts escaped as he moved up and...and licked the side of her mouth. Alright, correction; how had she not burned to death at this point!? Her hands, on instinct, immediately wanted to move to grasp at well...something, that something usually being Iyuki's clothes or something but half way through they stopped as Iyuki moved back to his kneeling position; her hands having lightly grazed his torso in their attempt to move up.

"M...Mm...Th-thanks."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:42 am

"W-Welcome." Iyuki felt her hands graze him and immediately felt awful. Had...she wanted more from him? He was in no position right now to offer her anything, his body on the verge of killing him with his blushes and reactions. Why couldn't he be stronger!? Why couldn't he hold off on all of this!?

But she had reached out to him... He couldn't let her down even if it killed him... Iyuki rose back up, determination on his face as he moved forward, his lips pressing against hers as his hand slid along her cheek. Was this what she had wanted?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:55 am

He'd earned another noise, as she'd not expected him to just...just come back up! Her brain was fried by this point, completely sizzled out and unable to form coherent thoughts. Her hands remained frozen momentarily, her fingers lightly touching the fabric of his clothing now that he'd moved back. This was...this was the first kiss he was initiating since that first one, wasn't it?

Her hands moved then, mostly of their own accord to grasp his clothes like they normally did as her brain finally conjured enough reaction to respond.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:58 am

It seemed like it had been and Iyuki relaxed, barely. His mind was still broken and all he could think of was how soft her lips were. The hand holding the ice cream continued to hold it, but the hand on her cheek slid into her hair. He...couldn't help it. He wanted... Deepening the kiss with a soft groan deep in his throat, Iyuki's hand tensed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:06 am

Her grip tightened slightly as she felt his hand move to her hair; her heart felt like it was beating a million miles a second when the kiss deepened but...she didn't want to stop it, even if she felt like her heart could literally burst out of her at this point.

Last edited by Rukuya on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:14 am

It felt way too good, Iyuki's mind was fading away along with most of his willpower. His mouth and hers and... locked together like this was going to be the death of them both. He could feel her pulse racing in her neck, his own matching hers. The kiss became stronger briefly before Iyuki felt cold on his hand. With a sound he pulled back from Muika suddenly, the ice cream giving him the strength he needed to do so.

The young man's face was beat red as he stared at the melting slightly ice cream in his hand. It was helping him focus on breathing, since his breath was coming a bit faster than he liked. Could he look at Muika? No.

Instead he licked the ice cream to keep it from melting more. It was the only thing he could do right now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:20 am

The ice cream had proven itself to be an interruption, probably one they'd needed. Just what...what was with those sounds she'd made!? She'd...She'd enjoyed it that much? Her mind and pulse were still racing as Iyuki busied himself with licking the melted portion of the ice cream from his hand while Muika could only focus on the burning in her face as her breathing worked on evening out again; not even realizing her hands still had a rather tight grip on his clothes still...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:27 am

If it hadn't been for that odd woman eating boxes of fried chicken (bones and all) than neither Iyuki nor Muika may have been able to get away from this without getting a lecture from someone nearby.

As it was Iyuki was wiping his mind of the events, because his fragile willpower was hanging by a thread. Instead he focused all of his power on this ice cream cone. It needed dealing with and it would be impossible to pull too far away with Muika still holding him like this. Those...sounds...

What sounds? Only ice cream.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:36 am

As her mind cleared some, Muika's first action now that she was beginning to actually think coherently was to not pay attention to their surroundings, not right now anyway...focus...she needed to focus on something else other than...

A small squeak, mostly of surprise this time, escaped her as she realized she was still clutching onto Iyuki, with some effort she unhinged her hands from him and moved to together to tap against each other as a way to preoccupy them. "S-Sorry. D-D...Didn't realize...still...holding on..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:30 am

"It's fine." Iyuki mumbled, moving back a bit before standing and moving to his chair with a quick glance around. No one was paying them any mind, for which he was grateful now that he could. Switching hands, the now not dripping ice cream was held in one other the other was wiped off with napkins. He'd have to wash it once he was done.

Feeling as if he should do something, Iyuki gave Muika a soft smile and offered her the now much smaller cone. "Would you like the rest?"

Maybe it could help them feel less awkward?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:00 am

"I-It's yours though, don't you want to finish it?" Muika asked, glancing up to look him in the eyes as she raised an eyebrow at his question. P...Plus...she'd had some...even if it was only a little bit she'd still...

Mentally, she beat away the replaying scene as quickly as possible. Her face was already still a bit red, there was no need to make it worse and have Iyuki question it or something!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:16 am

"Well, there is not much and I did have the rest. I do not mind sharing with you Muika." Iyuki gave her a soft smile, holding out the ice cream still. He was pushing down all other thoughts and feelings, focusing just on the ice cream offered.

It really was all his brain could handle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:40 am

Muika glanced at the ice cream for a few seconds longer before taking the offered cone, "'Kay, if you're sure. Th-Thank you."

She was becoming more composed again, sort of...as she still felt flustered still but it had certainly lessened from before. Bringing the cone to her she licked some, immediately ignoring and beating away anymore thoughts that would only make her still-calming state worse again.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:55 am

Giving her a soft smile as she took the ice cream, Iyuki hadn't though she would be able to resist the pull of a sweet. He nabbed her bowl and garbage, picking them up and taking all their garbage to the trashcan nearby. Sliding the tray on top, he headed back to the table and picked up the bags.

"If you want to eat while we walk around, we could start heading for the last few stores now Muika."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:27 am

"Sounds good." She responded, giving a small nod as she moved to stand when Iyuki took the bags. "What other stores do you have in mind?"

She was curious, as they had already bought a decent amount of clothing so maybe he had something he wanted to look at?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:17 am

"I have a store in mind... But it is a secret~" Iyuki turned to glance at Muika, giving her a smile and speaking in a slightly playful tone when he got to the word secret. He started walking, knowing she'd follow.

He led her along to a store that seemed to specialize in accessories such as hats and gloves and such. Walking inside, he pulled her to the colder weather section and looked at the gloves and scarfs and such there. "Hm, I bet that ice cooled you off. We should find something warm to help."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:29 am

A...secret?

Muika tilted her head slightly for a second before following, keeping close as she'd been doing. As she followed, she managed to finish the small amount left from the ice cream just as Iyuki led them to...an accessory store? From the looks of it, it mostly sold hats and other sorts of articles that helped keep someone warm. Her curiosity increased when he led them to the more colder weather section.

"Mm, a little...?" She replied, though it was obvious she was still a bit curious about this...why buy warm accessories just from eating ice cream?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:40 am

Muika's cutely curious face was hard to resist, but Iyuki did so with the force of iron in his soul. Instead he nodded sagely, pulling down a long scarf from the wall and wrapping it around her neck with a smile.

He straightened it and bent down slightly, lifting her chin so he could see how it fit. "Well this one looks rather nice. Do you like the color? The feel? You really must stay warm."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:48 am

Her face tinted slightly as he moved to wrap one of the scarves around her, lifting her chin as he went to examine it to see...how it looked?

"I-It feels fine and the color's...color's good too but why do I need to stay warm? It can't be just because of the ice cream..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:00 am

"I can't be around to keep you warm at all times, I hope this scarf will be there in my place." Iyuki pressed his lips to her cheek, hoping that thinking about his brother's actions and responding like that would help with. He didn't want her asking too much yet... if he could keep her flustered...

With the scarf around her neck, he pulled down a few other items. Two arm warmers and a set of very soft gloves. Holding them out, he gave her a smile. "You should try some of these on, I think some new arm coverings would look cute with your new clothes."

He knew why she kept her arms covered and...well some cute ones would be nice for her to have.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:07 am

The tint in her face became more obvious at Iyuki's words, brightening in color when he moved to kiss her cheek before pulling down a few more items and holding them out to her.

She gave a few unintelligible stutters before giving up on that and giving a small nod, taking what he'd handed to her and trying them on as suggestion. "'K-'kay."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:05 am

"They look like they will fit nicely. Do you like them? And the scarf?" Iyuki's smile was a bit unsure as he scratched his cheek and looked up at the selection. Had he chosen right? Would she like those?

Would other colors suit more? Did...she want other colors? He was planning on taking her to an ice skating rink, it could be fun... But she'd need slightly warmer things like gloves. The rest of her body would be fine as long as she got changed into one of the other outfits, but her fingers and neck might get too cold.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:21 am

Muika gave a nod in response to Iyuki's question, "Mhmm, they-they're fine."

They fit well and the colors were fine, the earlier distraction proving effective as she didn't question the reason for needing warmer accessories again. Really...was she ever going to go a day without being flustered ever again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Habit for Happiness
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next