(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Breaking Habit for Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:50 am

Trying to ignore the heat in her face when Iyuki came over, crouching down to be more on level with her, she glanced up at him; noticing he couldn't quite look at her. She was quiet for a moment, but only a short one before she moved to lean up some; placing her hand on his cheek to get him to look at her before she leaned in.

She kept her lips pressed to his for a few moments, a bit shorter than it had been last time but still long enough to count as a worthy one before she pulled back some. "I...I had..wanted to thank you for all the...all the trouble with the whole...coming back for the..bathing suit before the bathhouse...since I know that was...out of the way."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:42 am

Iyuki felt her hand on his cheek, turning his reluctant face towards hers. If he didn't look down... That thought, barely formed, was interrupted by the feel of her lips. He turned a shade of red not normally seen on the human body, but didn't move at all. Startled, he was utterly startled.

As if her words were the keys to his locked up body, he fell to his butt backwards as his hand came up to cover his face. "I-I see... It... was a welcome gift. I-I..."

Why were the words not coming out right!? He just... wanted to say it felt nice and he liked it... Oh no.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:48 pm

"Mm." Muika nodded in response, after the concern of him falling back had worn off. Had it been a bad move? Had she judged wrongly on it being a good way to thank him? She'd expected some embarrassment but the worry still flashed past her mind.

"It-It doesn't always...need to be...as a way of th-thanking but...S-Sorry if-if it wasn't...the best way."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:08 am

"...I...liked it." Iyuki covered his face as he admitted those words, her words also impacting him a bit with more embarrassment. So it was good it wasn't just for thanking, he was beginning to think that was what she would want. Scooting to his knees, he moved to a kneeling position and held out his hand for Muika to take. It...would be less awkward with them, maybe, if they focused on food.

"Shall we eat?" Iyuki's blue eyes stared directly into Muika's, soft as he tried to not look down.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:16 am

She was...glad to hear that he'd liked it, although at that she did feel like her face had reddened some in response. Her attention went to his hand after he'd offered it to her, providing them with the distraction of food.

Taking his hand, she gave a small nod. "Y-Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:27 am

Standing, Iyuki helped Muika up with himself, giving a quick glance down. He couldn't resist, and using the hand she had taken he tugged her forward and with his free hand brushed away cream colored hair. Planting a kiss on her forehead, he then let go with a soft smile as he turned to the cakes.

"You get to pick, there is raspberry cheesecake or chocolate cheesecake." He waved his hand out to the offered cakes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:48 am

A small noise of surprise escaped her at his actions, the heat not leaving her face as her hands found their way to his shirt again. She managed to glance up at him as he began speaking, telling her what they had which ended up being both of their favorites.

"Y-You can have the raspberry, I-I'll eat the chocolate one..." The thought of splitting them had crossed her mind but he should have his favorite.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:56 am

"If you want some raspberry as well, just ask. I am more than willing to share." Iyuki was pleased with that arrangement and put the cakes and tea pot along with the cups and sweetenings on a tray. He then took the tray to a small table that folded up when not in use. Pulling out the folding chairs, he set up Muika's seat first, then his own.

Holding out the chair, he bowed slightly. "Please sit first."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:04 am

"Mm, 'kay." Muika answered as Iyuki set out the table, moving to sit in her seat when he requested her to do so.

She waited patiently, her eyes moving down to her fingers that were currently tapping or gliding against an unzipped portion of her hoodie as she did so; occasionally glancing back up at Iyuki from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:17 am

Iyuki moved to take his own seat, yawning a bit as he pulled a cup of tea towards himself and started putting sugar in. He took the raspberry cheesecake after, taking a bite before looking at Muika rather curiously. "Is something wrong? Do you want a bit of mine too already?"

Taking his fork, he took a small piece off and held it out to her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:32 am

"Ah- ah, nothing's wrong." Muika replied, just as Iyuki held his fork out to her. Was...Was she supposed to take the fork from him or...let him feed her...? Either way, one was the correct option while the other would lead to an embarrassing misunderstanding.

They were...technically a...so was the second option the right one? It would...make sense, wouldn't it? He could have just...used her fork if he wanted to...so that meant the second option was the right one?

Thinking that, she leaned forward and took the bite he was offering her; her face red and her hands clenching her hoodie as she did so before she pulled back. Her eyes went down to her own, chocolate slice as she swallowed the piece that was in her mouth. "I...It was good."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:40 am

A small tint appeared on Iyuki's face but he pulled back his fork with a small smile. He took another bite with the fork she had taken a bite from, still blushing slightly as he remembered that...it had been in her mouth. "I am always pleased to hear you like my cooking and baking Muika."

"Today we go shopping, is there a list of things you like? I know you need real pajamas, some regular clothes and maybe one nice day outfit. What do you prefer? Style wise, color wise... Do you like skirts or pants?" Iyuki focused on that while they ate, it was much easier to think about than...the fact that it was their first date. Set up before the kissing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:48 am

She managed to give him a small smile as she moved to take a bite from her own piece this time as he began speaking. Clothes shopping today, right. She hadn't really...thought about styles or colors honestly...which she guessed she should have been.

"Ah, well, I guess skirts and stuff..." They'd been mostly what she wore nowadays...even if she usually wore leggings under them, but she'd grown used to wearing them so perhaps that meant it was her preference? "As for styles or colors...I don't really know. I didn't really think about that..."

Proper pajamas though? Was there something wrong with what she had? She'd glanced down at her outfit momentarily with slight confusion. Sure, half of it consisted of stuff she wore daily but...people didn't do that...apparently?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:53 am

"I suppose we could look for colors and see what gets your interest. However I may have to veto some... With your complexion and coloring some colors may make you look washed out or too pale, even if you are lovely." Iyuki spoke without thinking, taking another bite as he mused. "Styles should be easy, if you want skirts we can pick out long or short or both. You'll need more leggings then, warm ones for winter as well but that can wait... Shoes, you'll need decent shoes to go with these."

"Luckily this can all be arranged with my budgeting skills!" He practically sparkled with enthusiasm for today's events. Apparently clothing was something he liked.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:05 am

Muika took another bite from her piece, burning red at his 'lovely' compliment as he spoke. She hadn't realized there was...all of that to consider when buying clothes, she just thought you picked something out that you liked and that was that...she'd never thought about the whole complexion thing.

She gave a nod in response, "I didn't realize there was so much to think about with clothes shopping."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:10 am

"Clothing can be complicated, but luckily you have the best Butler in the world to help you!...I can...still be your butler too, yes?" Iyuki's face light up brightly as Muika appreciated how hard it was to figure this whole fashion thing out, though it quickly drooped into an unsure almost mope.

He picked up his tea, a bit afraid of her saying no. Iyuki would try to be the best Butler Boyfriend the world had ever known, if she'd allow it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:21 am

"Mm...S-sure." She replied, again managing to give him another small smile. It was becoming easier on her to smile, around him anyway she felt. She wanted to be able to smile for him more...not just because of the promise but because she wanted to. "If you want to, that's fine. I-I don't mind."

It'd probably make things easier for the both of them as well, since him acting like...well, a butler was something they were used to. He was calling her by her name now, which was what she'd mainly wanted and was...happy now that he was doing it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:54 am

Iyuki's smile was brilliant and it was as if sparkles appeared around him. He reached out and took Muika's hand, kissing it softly before speaking. "I am so happy, thank you for allowing me this."

He hadn't seen her smile much before this, so whenever he saw it he was filled with this overwhelming urge to do something... Like kiss her hand, or cheek. Touch her somehow and reassure her it was okay to smile, let her know he was happy to see it. But he couldn't find the words to outright say this, instead letting his actions speak.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:07 am

Unable to help it, she felt herself blush lightly when he took her hand and kissed it. Why'd she have to get so flustered!? She felt...felt now at least she would never go a day without blushing at least twice...perhaps realistically more than that...

She gave a small nod in response to him though, a small 'mhmm' following it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:12 am

Muika's blushes were adorable, but Iyuki wasn't going to intentionally make her blush even if he realized now, with a bit of shock, that he could. She felt unsure enough, he would prefer to allow her space to recover.

With that thought he let go of her hand and picked up his tea. They should eat and head out soon, there was much to do today. "...Lets get some of the clothes first, that way you can wear them. Then shoes and other things. I shall carry it of course."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:27 am

"I-I can carry some things..." She responded, glancing back up at him after taking a sip from her tea. She didn't mind him carrying things but...she wanted to help, it seemed...rude to not help.

Those were her thoughts anyway...even if she felt bad about possibly offending some...weird butler code or something with her response.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:31 am

"You will be. Carrying them on your body, with luck." If he could convince her to toss the ratty clothes out... Iyuki doubted it and if she was attached to them he would not press it, but he really hoped he could.

"I can carry the rest, your job will be the hardest. Trying on clothing can be tiresome and I can not help you with this, so I shall do the other important job."

He was utterly serious, and spoke with neither a sign of it being a joke or a twitch of the mouth. Apparently clothing shopping was serious business.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:38 am

"A-Alright..." She was a bit surprised at how serious he was...was it really that serious? People seemed to do it so casually and whenever she had there hadn't been that much thought to it...

"If I wear the newer clothes right away though what about my current ones?" She asked, "I guess put them in a bag or something? They're kind of old though from before I had them so if we need room they can be thrown away."

They were still wearable though despite being worn...there weren't holes or anything in them so they were mostly fine. It seemed like a waste to throw them away but if room was needed she could.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:49 am

"If you want me to carry them around, I shall. But if not... It might be best to get rid of them." Iyuki inside was cheering, they were old enough looking that they could only be used as work clothes for building or doing things around the house.

He cared about Muika and thus cared about how she presented herself, and wanted her to feel comfortable with things. Clothing might help her a bit, and he would do all in his power to see her with good clothes. After all, clothing could be its own armor against the world.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:55 am

"Whatever's good." She replied, "I don't mind either way...they're just clothes I found and kept because they were all I could get at the time. I wanted to save money for more important things like blankets or food then so I just...never got more."

She'd found the leggings, skirt and tops for practically pocket change at one of those donation stores and had found the hoodie and shoes she had tossed...They'd been perfectly wearable so she'd cleaned them and kept them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Habit for Happiness
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next