(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tropical Beaches Are Danger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:24 am

Hideki turned, noticing that Masaru seemed... to be escaping. Oh god. Oh no, what had happened. Masaru was headed their way and looked quite distressed. Hideki turned to Mia and sighed. "I think it's... Masaru's turn to come to the tidepools of ruin." He said with a reassuring little smile before walking by Masaru, giving him an apologetic nod.

He approached Yuzuki, rubbing the back of his head a little before forcing his arms to his side. "Um... Have... Have a good talk?" He asked quietly, waiting to see what her mood was like before committing to any particular mood of his own.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 1:20 am

Yuzuki was staring out at the ocean, having plopped to her butt after a bit in the sand near the castle as she thought and thought...and was given only a few moments of said thought before Hideki's voice startled her. She jolted but quickly regained her balance mentally. Instead...

"He said something weird and I called him on it. Not 'Officially' noble. Pffffft." Yuzuki was snickering a bit, wanting to be elegant and noble in this situation but Masaru's fleeing had left her too amused by far. She was fidgeting though, a sign of her nerves at being alone with Hideki again. What was she supposed to do or say now?

Making fun of Masaru seemed like a safe bet...

----------

Mia looked up, surprised as Hideki said something and sighed. Masaru...tidepool of ruins... She nodded, blushing as she focused on the tidepools after glancing at Masaru. He...could come over and hide too with her. There was a little crab family she thought... they were playing...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 1:35 am

Hideki chuckled, looking back at Masaru. He turned and plopped down in the sand next to her, leaving a bit of room between them. Enough that.... they could reach each other's hands anyway... "He seems to say a lot of weird things... I think my lieutenant gets him more than a little frazzled." He said with a little laugh. He couldn't blame Masaru though... It wasn't like he didn't get frazzled himself, with...

He looked over at Yuzuki and smiled. "Hey, wanna get a picture with the castle? We can go exploring that wreckage site, but I wanna get a picture first, in case wind or animals or something come knock it over."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:40 am

Once he'd found Mia and Hideki, who seemed to be getting up to head back to Yuzuki, Masaru approached the tide pools... though, unfortunately, he'd not had time to completely eradicate the blush in his face.

"H-Having fun...?" He asked, once he was at Mia's side, looking down at the tide pools and seeing the little crab family she'd found.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:14 am

Yuzuki's hand snaked its way to Hideki's without really consulting her as she settled it over his and continued to not look at him. "Then he is weak! He should not be so frazzled and should not make such statements without the wherewithal to back it up. Hmph."

The little laugh at least was nice... Make fun of Masaru more and cause more of them? Yuzuki was halted from that thought as Hideki brought up pictures.

"You should just take a picture of the castle. It deserves memorializing all of its own volition!" Yuzuki looked away even more, down at the sand to her side as her hand pulled away. Everyone took lots of pictures of her, she was really tired of it... So many stupid picture books! But... a picture of the castle didn't sound too bad.

---------

Mia looked up from her crouched position, blushing more but giving Masaru a small nod in response. He was as flustered as she was now... The shinigami woman almost wanted to know what was wrong but just smiled instead and slowly stood up. The crab family was having a lot of fun it seemed, there was a little crab in back watching while the other larger two played! How cute...

"Aaaah!" Mia squeaked and turned away as the one grab tore the other's limb off. They weren't playing at all! She stared down in horror, tide pools were not safe either!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:13 am

Hideki couldn't help but smile as she tore into Masaru for his weakness even though she was plenty frazzled herself. He blushed at that thought and turned his hand up to take hers.

"Mmm...." He thought on it. So she didn't like being photographed. Her tone implied this was not the usual tsunery. He wondered what gave her such an aversion... But... He looked at the sand castle. Yeah they had worked hard on it... But... He looked back down at her hand.

"Mm. That's okay. I'll get a picture later if it's still there. We made it as a tribute to our happy memories. We didn't forget those without a picture, we won't forget today either. I certainly won't." He was trying to avoid being cheesy damn it. It was hard...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:23 am

It seemed...they were both still rather flustered, though...he was unsure what Mia was causing most of Mia's fluster. Still, when she stood, he returned her smile before glancing back at the crabs she'd discovered.

Th...That wasn't a crab family! That was a fight! That was a fight between crabs!

Masaru turned his head away from the crabs as soon as one's poor limb had been separated from it's body to look at Mia. He...He was glad she'd turned away...somewhat before...

Poor...Poor crab...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:51 am

"I want a picture of it, though." Yuzuki's voice rose loftily as did her nose, looking into the sky now instead of at the sands. It hid the tinted cheeks on her face better than looking down, her imperious demands helping keep her from being too flustered. Hideki was too cheesy and silly, a picture would be nice to have as a good reminder... What if it paled in comparison to her memories? What if the image itself faded over time? She'd want to keep it in her mind, fresh...

For... a future? What kind of future... Her own thoughts betraying her, her face turned more and more red and she scooted entirely facing away from Hideki. Tattooed arms wrapped around her knees as she brought them up, hiding her face in them for a moment. "P-Please? A picture of it would be nice."

------------

Mia turned around, pale like her ghost nickname as she stared at the rocks. Her voice was a soft murmur, barely above a whisper. "Even crabs aren't safe..."

She'd obviously seen the whole thing, shocked by such a horrific event. Why had the one crab done that? What was wrong with it?!

Shaking her head to rid her of all thoughts of the crabs, she instead looked up at Masaru who was...looking down at her. It caused another flush to appear and she glanced away after only a few seconds. "S-Sorry about...earlier... I-I kissed you... In...front of..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:30 am

Hideki opened his mouth to say something but seeing her pained reaction, he quieted and her plea wrenched something in him. He nodded and got a camera from his bag. It looked like a digital camera but had a slot on the bottom. He got a good angle to get all of the castle and took a picture. He headed back over to Yuzuki and plopped down next to her. He pressed a button and a little photo polled out of the camera. He shook it for a second before handing it tk her. "Here." He said with a slight smile.

He sat quietly for a moment. He glanced at her and lifted his arm, making no secret of his rather cautious and intentional movements as he went to put it around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:25 pm

The crabs indeed were not safe.

The crabs had been looked to as a distraction and they had been utterly betrayed; they had only proved to cause trauma. They could only hope the victim would do better in its next life, compared to this one...

Masaru looked over towards Mia at her apology; she was apologizing for... ah, that...

"I-It's alright, you can...do that." Even if it was flustering, it...it was perfectly fine to do that!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:17 am

Yuzuki's eyes followed Hideki's movements, her head turning once he had agreed to take the picture. Watching the young man carefully take the picture, she continued to watch in silence as he came back over and she assumed he would show her the picture on the screen those cameras had... Instead she was treated to a physical copy of it as he sat down and she had leaned over in preparation of looking.

Taking it in her hand, the only response for a moment was her flipping the picture around in utter confusion before she proclaimed. "I did not think they made ones like this. How odd."

Still there was a tiny smile on her lips as she watched the picture develop, allowing Hideki to put his arm around her shoulder as she stared down.

--------------

"M-Mm...I should have...warned you a bit though..." Mia murmured, feeling bad for just hopping up and kissing him like that. Especially in front of the two others! It was too much to bare...

She fidgeted more, shifting in the sands as her eyes continued to look down. Masaru said it was okay but she still felt unsure about such actions towards him. It was...it seemed like too presumptuous really!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:22 am

Hideki glanced from the developing picture to Yuzuki's little smile, momentarily feeling as if he might be entranced by it if he looked too long. He settled his arm around her, happy that he had made her smile, as silly as that was. He was also sheepishly happy to explain the picture. "Ah.. They actually... don't... They used to have sort of crummy cameras that gave you a picture like that but they stopped making them. So I... just... drew up plans for one in my book and... popped it out. I spent a few hours on it making it work right." He was worried he might be bragging, but he was honestly just glad she liked it...

Should he recommend going exploring? He glanced at the photo. Mmm... another few minutes like this. That's all he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 7:14 am

"I-It's...It's alright." Masaru felt his face burning again, though had it even stopped in the first place? Probably not; his hand moved up to the back of his neck, his eyes glancing to Mia before averting again.

R...Really, it was...alright, and it was normal that...that there be random, out of the blue,...kisses like that. C-Couples did it all the time...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:19 pm

"So it was due to your efforts and hard work that this exists?" Yuzuki questioned softly, holding the picture a bit more carefully now. It wouldn't do to ruin his hard work! Thinking for a moment though... she turned her eyes away from the nice picture of the castle that seemed to have had all her focus, and glanced at Hideki curiously.

"If... I were to say draw up plans in there or made detailed notations, would it be possible for you to make something using my work?" There was a specific backpack design she'd been wanting for years, but was unable to find something useful for her cookie raids... She tried to hide her obvious curiosity and hope and failed, excitement radiating from her at the thought of finally having the perfect one!

------------------

Mia glanced up and then watched Masaru become more of a flustered mess and felt herself feeding off of that fluster. However it was kind of cute so her eyes now refused to look away... He felt it was fine to give random kisses then? It...it was normal from what she'd observed in others and even in her stories and games... "O-Okay..."

She lifted one red tinted hand to her face, wanting to cover her mouth with it but stopping as she realized what that meant. Her eyes took in the reddening hand and she sighed, though she was also grateful for such a safe topic to focus on."Aah I should get more sunblock... I-I'm starting to burn..."

That would be no fun! Though sunblock at this point might now help much...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:31 am

"Um.. well... I suppose." He said, awkwardly looking aside. He would have nervously rubbed the back of his head, but his hands were too busy to engage in nervous tics. He blushed a little and smiled, his happiness at her appreciation stronger than his fear of seeming arrogant. "Hm?" He turned quickly when she asked about making something of her own.

"Absolutely!" He said, eager to see what sort of thing she had in mind. "As long as you use my pen. Librom won't mind I'd hardly think." And if he did complain, Hideki would smooth it over with him. "Um.. You're special after all, so he's got to let you of all people write in there." He said, giving her an encouraging smile. "Th-then it's just a matter of me pulling it from the book and voila." She'd have to be pretty specific with her designs, but he knew she was sharp enough to get it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:50 am

"M...Mhmm..."

It was perfectly fine to give random kisses... It was normal, and they were in a relationship so then it was definitely normal so long as they were both okay with it.

Sunblock?

"Ah, right...I should probably get more as well now that you've brought it up." He was on the paler side...and getting burned up would be painful.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:37 pm

Hideki seemed happy... Good. Yuzuki felt her cheeks flush at that, but she kept her face hidden so he would not realize. It wasn't allowed to be known she actually cared if he was happy or not!

Still the blush disappeared as excitement, subdued, replaced it. "That is acceptable! I would love to try it then, please hand it over to me? You can pull it from the book, I will write all the specifications down. I have them memorized in exacting detail."

She was almost vibrating, her dream come true backpack could be a reality! Her eyes almost glowed with happiness as she stared at Hideki, though her mouth was a carefully composed line of attempted stoicness.

----------------------

Mia reached out and took Masaru's hand in her own, giving him a small nod. "I-I can help if...if you need it..."

She would die, but she could help put sunblock on! It was important! And maybe hide under the umbrella for a while. She began leading him back over to the towel, glancing at Yuzuki and Hideki as she did before looking away with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 3:57 am

Hideki made a small surprised glance at her when she hid her face. D-Didn't she know that was way more obvious than just blushing? He blushed himself and looked away, pretending her gambit had been successful, but holding her a little closer with the arm around her. Ugh. Chest... stop melting... please..

"H-Huh?" She... She wanted to try to draw it now? But, he meant like... later. He'd need to talk to Librom and they were at the beach now and... he looked at her eyes and.. just...

"H-here! Absolutely!" He handed over Librom, squeezing it for all he was worth. He thought as loudly as he possibly could in the book's direction. If you screw this up for me, I will draw a dick on EVERY SINGLE PAGE OF YOU... He didn't share a psychic connection with the book, but he was thinking it loudly enough as he handed her his zanpakuto that he suspected it still heard.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:17 am

"R-Right..." Masaru gave a nod, though his face began tinting further at Mia's offer; he...if he needed helped with it he'd ask. "I-If you need help I c-can as well."

It was difficult to apply it to all the necessary places by yourself, if she needed help reaching her back or something he could...could definitely help!

He followed Mia as she headed off towards the towel and umbrella, allowing her to lead him there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:55 am

Yuzuki accepted the zanpakuto with proper reverence and respect, bowing as best she could over the book before taking the pen up. "Thank you for allowing me to do this, Hideki and also Librom."

It was then the noble woman began drawing in exacting detail, with surprising skill, the backpack she wanted. It was much like an instruction manual how she did it. There was the general idea drawn, but around it was written in with information (as well as other diagrams and the bag from other angles) and concise details of the exact types of materials and items needed. She even had it down to the color scheme and arrows pointing with more information to describe the tiniest of details such as the type of button required for accent on the right side.

There had been much time and effort put into this idea, it was obviously one well cherished and dear to her heart...

-------

It was flustering but the shinigami woman gave a small nod and tried to keep her blush down to not maximum levels. Masaru touching her skin a lot was not a bad thought but it also was not an extremely comforting one...

Mia made it back to the towel, letting go of Masaru's hand with great reluctance before moving to hide under the umbrella for a bit. The sun was strong... She hadn't found anything for her father but that was fine, he would just be worried over it and she could just tell him all about her memories instead!

However once in the shade, Mia winced as she realized her skin was still rather warm for what it should be. In the shade she had a better look at it and frowned. "Uh oh. I am getting burnt..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:59 am

Hideki watched as she began sketching, though he occasionally glanced out at the ocean or their general surroundings. He was interested in what she was doing but he didn't want to be lurking over her shoulder the entire time. As she continued though, it quickly was clear what she was making. It was some sort of... doggie backpack? With all sorts of compartments and bells and whistles and stuff.

"W-Wow... You designed all that?" He couldn't help but ask, impressed by her design. It was clear exactly how much thought had gone into this that she could just put it all down on paper like this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 1:16 am

"Burned..." Masaru stopped, still standing next to the towel after Mia had seated herself. "Do we have anything we can do for it? Seeing Fourth is an option...perhaps they can heal it..."

He was unsure of the proper level of skill it would take to remove a sunburn... He was able to perform healing kido, but at most he could heal up cuts and bad bruises to be bearable.

Most of his skill went into his fighting ability...such as offensive kido and the like.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:09 am

Yuzuki was busy writing out the exact type of insulating material on the 'inner view' picture when Hideki spoke. Golden yellow eyes lifted from her work almost with reluctance, but for Hideki she would give him her full focus to reply. "Yes. I have been looking for years and nothing met my specifications so I had to study and come up with my own."

Her rather in depth and very precise specifications...

--------

"U-Um its not too bad right now? I should...probably go back soon... I am not used to being out in the sun s-so its...easy to burn..." They'd never put sunscreen back on after the water... Whoops, that probably was the major problem now. Mia rubbed at her arms lightly, it wasn't painful just a bit red and heated it seemed. Masaru was still standing and she looked up at him and gave him a sweet smile. "Don't worry please."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 10:06 pm

He gently rubbed her shoulder. His reflex was to rub the back of his head but there was not a mortal force on this earth that could make him want to move his arm right now, so he just sort of rubbed her shoulder a little. "I'm not sure what I'm more impressed by. The design, or that you're writing all of that from memory." He said, legitimately awe struck at the complicated design she just had floating in her head. He was certainly glad that things were going as they had been. If he wasn't smitten before...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 10:17 pm

"If...you're sure." Masaru nodded; they could head back soon if that's what Mia thought best. It wasn't good to stay out once you already knew you were burning...

He should be careful as well, he wasn't always out under the sun, so he had a chance of burning too...they hadn't reapplied sunscreen either...

When Mia smiled at him though, he couldn't help but return it with one of his own. "We can head back whenever you'd like. If...they would like to stay longer, I don't see a problem..."

He didn't want to cut Hideki and Yuzuki's fun short, so if they wanted to stay it should be perfectly acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tropical Beaches Are Danger
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next