(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tropical Beaches Are Danger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Two options? Pretending she hadn't fallen over and didn't find that smile nice, Yuzuki looked away as she listened. It didn't hide the excitement any better than it had her embarrassment earlier.

"I studied on those but...but..." Yuzuki trailed off unsure as she looked over the scuba gear. It looked infinitely more complicated in person. She thought over the two options and crossed her arms. "I don't think we'll get wet if we don't want to. You only touch things you want when in spirit form. I think..."

Or would she get wet? She hadn't prepared her regular soul body for such things... It was... embarrassingly still in her formal everyday garb. It didn't matter, the wreck did! And Yuzuki was determined to see it with Hideki as her arms crossed and she eyed the scuba gear with disdain now that there was a preferable option. "I would prefer not attempting to fit into such things and accidentally drowning. It would be a pain in gigai."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:17 pm

She'd studied scuba use? Well... They'd been planning on a wreck... That WAS just like her to come so prepared. He grinned happily and nodded. "Y-yeah.." He wasn't.. actually sure it worked that way...But they'd find out? It seemed a shame to come to the beach and not swim, but... hm. An idea started percolating in his head as he nodded.

"Y-yeah! No chance of drowning for sure." He agreed. He didn't even like contemplating it. Since they were decided, he quickly laid down on the blanket and sat up a moment later, pulling out of the gigai. He looked down at his uniform, wondering if he should shed it... hmm... well.. if she was right, they wouldn't get wet?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:22 pm

"W-Well in spirit form we only interact...with what we seem to want to... Or focus on. So it would make sense if we ignore the water...." Yuzuki blinked and looked confused, not sure really if Hideki knew how much interacting with things in the living world worked... She wasn't sure herself. Hence her hesitant reply and well it was just Hideki so it wasn't as if she had to be perfect at all times!

Ignoring her unsure response as if it'd never happened, she did grace him with a small smile and pull herself from her gigai. Standing there, she blinked at the uniform of his before looking at her heavily layered kimono. It was rather fancy, hanging to the ground and a brilliant mix of bright colors and fabrics. Her hair was done up intricately and almost impossibly held with pins and dangling objects, she turned to the side almost in embarrassment at him seeing her in her formal daywear.

"...Yes. I would prefer not to... You may hold my hand." They were courting... that was fine. Her arm lifted and a hand with carefully done up nails came out. This was...embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:37 pm

"Y-Yeah.." That was... pretty much how it worked... He hadn't really spent THAT much time in the human world since becoming a shinigami so... it was still sort of a hazy area for him.. But oh well. If they got wet, it wasn't the end of the world. He looked down at her outfit, holding back the urge to point out that she looked pretty. He didn't want to start acting like a dolt around her... even if she did look really pretty. Not that she didn't look attractive in her swimsuit b-but... th.. that was a little weirder to compliment right now.

He wasted no time in reaching out and taking her hand. "Uh." Should he say.. thanks or ... bow or something? He vetoed several more compliments that tried to weasel their way out before settling on simply "Shall we?" With a gesture towards the sea.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:04 pm

"Of course!" Yuzuki held his hand tightly, trying not to smile at the thought of a romantic underwater stroll in a ship wreck. It was romantic, no need to cover it up. There was no way for even her totally not lying self to lie even about this.

She failed though the smile appearing as she allowed him to lead her forward as was proper. The clothes allowed her to act more herself at least but she did murmur. "...You are allowed small cheek kisses. And potentially more if I am pleased."

A fan appeared in her hand as she brought it up to her lips, every inch the noble lady at this moment. He didn't seem too ruffled by her appearance...that was good. She knew he'd never seen her like this, so it must be odd for him. Not that she was worried about his ability to adapt.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:27 pm

Hideki tightened his hand in response to her doing the same. As they headed towards the beach, he wondered if anyone else, in the history of romantic beach strolls, had strolled directly into the ocean. Hrm. He felt proud of this moment. Not for him. Not for Yuzuki. For humanity. Following up that dramatic thought, he turned his head with startling quickness when she informed him that cheek kisses were allowed. "Ah." He made a small startled noise.

His first thought was to immediately do so. . He blinked a few times. He really HADN'T ever seen her like this. As they approached the water, he noticed he DIDN'T feel the awful sensation of wet socks. Well that was a plus. He felt all sorts of.. quivery feelings in his chest. "You look.. beautiful." He finally failed to keep a compliment in and followed it up by leaning in and decidedly planting a short kiss on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 1:32 am

Yuzuki, unknowing of Hideki obviously silly and ridiculous thoughts, poked her lips with that fan more and more as he became startled. How... Why would he be startled!? It was perfectly acceptable. As heir she could...accept her own suitors... She just hadn't before this point.

She turned just so as they entered the water, not sure if Hideki would have taken such hinting or not but at least she wasn't' getting wet. Yuzuki felt immense pleasure in that thought, smug in her own utter rightness when Hideki...complimented her.

No!

Her shock caused her to freeze as he planted a soft kiss on her cheek while she turned and snapped her fan open. "...O-Of course. It is my normal clothing. It would have to be beautiful!"

She reverted immediately to tsunning but was very pleased, her eyes darting from Hideki to the water and back over top of her fan to hide that smile.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:41 pm

Hideki was blushing. And nervous... and completely unsure of himself, but.. but he just had to push allll that away for the moment. He took a moment to work the words up to his mouth. "Th-that's not it." He said before reaching out to take her other hand. "It's not the clothes. Not just the clothes anyway." Though the outfit did look beautiful on her.

"Sorry, I just... don't know if I ever actually TOLD you I think you're beautiful." He knew she was hiding behind her fan, but if she did turn to him, she'd find him already smiling warmly. "And if it's okay to be.. open about such things.. Well... I just wanted to make sure I'd said it." He understood there were procedures to.. to courting and all that, and he knew she was a tsun. But still, that wasn't something he wanted to keep inside.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:35 am

Yuzuki's eyes were drawn to Hideki again as he took her hand, her other hand. She held the fan in that one, letting it close while seemingly curious over what he could mean since it wasn't the clothes. What in the world did he mean then?

Her mind was one tiny step ahead of Hideki though, her face immediately lighting up as she figured it out seconds before Hideki spoke again. She glanced back out to the ocean, staring out there and trying to force the blush away with her will alone. It wasn't working. "You have not deigned to inform me of that before this moment. I think."

She muttered that last part, not sure if she recalled it... He had seemed to find her skin soft... Yuzuki choked at the memory and shook her head.

"...Do as you wish. I-If you wish to say such things... It is not as if I can stop you." Beautiful... He found her beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:25 pm

"Well, then I have deigned poorly." He said, with a soft laugh. His heart, contrary to before, was hardly pounding at all (maybe a little bit). He felt.. happy... It was just... right... He blushed a little, but grinned right through it, giving her hands a gentle squeeze. If she was very perceptive, she'd notice him blush slightly more at the last thing she said.

"As I wish, hm?" He was sure he'd get tsun'd for this later. He wasn't sure he wasn't going to get tsun'd for it now, but he leaned forward, closer to her. There was nothing ambiguous about the fact that he was coming in for a kiss, though he was still... mindful. If she approached, okay, otherwise, he could just sort of... dodge around to another cheek kiss. Yes. There was a bail out option.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:23 am

Well it was possible she hadn't been paying attention before this point to him saying such things. Yuzuki wouldn't point that out, not needing him to know that. He had deigned poorly though and thus she nodded, accepting his deigning poorly quite well. Poorly deigned.

Why was that repeating in her mind? Yuzuki shook the thought off as her eyes trailed down to the hand squeezing she had received. Was this... normal? To feel odd while he was holding her hand. It wasn't a bad odd but she sure wasn't used to it...

Normally she would have so much to say but right now she could only react to Hideki and her eyes lifted again as he moved in closer. He... He wanted... he wished for...

It wasn't appropriate in the least...

Yuzuki lifted her head up as he paused, bridging the distance between them as her lips gently brushed his. She really wasn't sure what else to do but it had felt nice before...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:12 am

Okay, now Hideki's heart was beating.. pretty fast... The last thing he really expected was for her to come towards him. He almost pulled away, out of sheer surprise, but knew that would be a terrible idea for far too many reasons. She'd start tsuning, she might think he wasn't interested, and, well...

Also because he really wanted to kiss her. Which he did so with no delay. It wasn't their first kiss, technically, but it was at least the first kiss they were both prepared for.

Hideki, happily enough, made no noise, though did exhale rather contentedly before pulling away, slowly. He managed a smile, despite his nerves, unable to say much.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:29 am

Yuzuki felt a smile on her lips as he pulled away before she pushed it back into her usual frowny face. No need to let him know it had been just as nice as before. They were both too silent... This was...weird... "...The ship is not getting any younger. We should leave immediately."

It wasn't going to go anyway, it was a wrecked ship! But...she felt the need to...push them towards their destination. Otherwise she might want more of those soft kisses. Hideki's lips felt nice...

Her hands unconsciously squeezed his as she looked away towards the ocean behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tropical Beaches Are Danger
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9