(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tropical Beaches Are Danger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:56 am

Masaru kept ahold of Mia as she tested the waters and practiced moving. "You'll be fine, promise. Learning takes a bit, nothing to be embarrassed about."

He could sense still some of Mia's nervousness, but he was happy to see his earlier words had helped some, even if only a little.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:38 am

Yuzuki watched Hideki as he quietly worked. Wasn't he going to comment? Say anything? Her grumpy pouting grew more obvious by the second, the air around her almost thick enough to cut it into grumpy pout blocks and be sold at convenience stores.

It all poofed away once she saw the little doggy queen. She had a crown. She was doggy queen. Wait... Wait what was there? Her yellow eyes narrowed as she peered down. Red...markings?! It was perfect! On its little throne!

It was an unnatural sound that came from her mouth and though her head realized what Hideki had said and stored it, the rest of her reacted in her enthusiasm. She was so ecstatically happy. The only way she knew to show this was how she did in doge form...

So with Doge Form enthusiasm, she dove at Hideki and hugged him as she pushed him to the sand with her weight. Nuzzling under his chin she licked him there a few times while laughing. He was the best! The utter best!

----

Mia was getting the hang of this! Masaru's words soothed her enough that she started to feel more relaxed and comfortable, her grip on Masaru loosening enough to let her enjoy the water a bit more. His promise was good, she trusted those.

It was then a larger wave than those before them came up, surprising her and dunking her under. She spluttered, coughing as her feet hit bottom and she propelled herself forward with a yelp. Hopping out of the water, her arms went around Masaru's neck as her legs wrapped around him. She held onto him and hid her face. Scary...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:58 am

Hideki couldn't be happier when he saw her reaction. He'd never seen her quite that happy or heard her make that noise. She really liked it! He smiled and was about to turn away when she tackled him. He found himself on the sand before the most warm softness pressed atop him. He knew what it was before he even had time to process it. The licking he also knew. Some part of his brain processed that she was acting out of doge instincts.

Mostly he just completely stopped being able to ignore her body, since it was currently pinning him to the ground while she licked his neck. He tilted his head back, some residual joy still carrying through, helping him laugh and place a hand on her. "I-I'm glad you like it!" he managed to say, his body already starting to heat up against his will.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:00 am

This was good, Mia was doing well; as she continued practicing, she started to look like she was becoming more relaxed.

...Until that damn wave...

She...N...Not good.

With the wave having spooked her, Masaru hardly had to react as she clung to him, her arms and legs going around him in a hold. This...

Just...

"Y-You alright?" He asked, glancing down as well as he could as Mia hid.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:16 am

"Perfectperfectperfect!" Yuzuki's voice was too excited, she slurred her words into one long one of rambled innocence. She had stopped licking under his chin, instead now nudging and nuzzling. Doge instincts had taken over and Yuzuki was unable to stop such a reaction.

Hideki seemed happy too and for the moment she had no idea of their position or even that Hideki's hand was on skin again.

----------

"...I-I don't think...I can swim... Or let go..." Mia said softly, shaking very slightly. She could not move or let go, just hide. She...couldn't do it in the ocean...maybe a pool! Or if she had a floaty to help her feel better...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:23 am

okay, surprise laughter was gone. Hideki was dying. All ignoring efforts were spoiled. The nuzzling was entirely too much. Hideki was glad she was nuzzling so she couldn't see the anguished expression he held for a moment, raising a hand to cover his face for a second before absentmindedly running it over her hair. "W-well the throne needed a fitting queen." He managed to say.

He felt an all too awkward surge of sensation and an even more awkward direction of bloodflow and knew he was in trouble. He pursed his lips together as tightly as he could before a small "mm." Small and quiet but all too distinct escaped him. Oh god. No no no, not a noise. She was going to get so freaked out. shiiit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:28 am

"I-It's alright, that wave was sudden and...and pretty big; if you don't want to try anymore for now you don't have to...i-if you'd like I can help you...whenever you're ready again..."

Whether it was here again later or a pool he was fine with anything, even...even if this was a test of his will he wanted to help Mia with this. She wanted to learn how to swim so he would teach her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:46 am

Yuzuki was being petted! She smiled and her nuzzles stopped, the doge instincts kicking in as she headbutted the hand on her head so it would move. Fitting Queen indeed!

A small sound distracted her from the attempts to get ear rubs for ears not there when... she felt something. Her body was pressed against...something and...

Moving back, her eyes widened as she slipped away from Hideki. That...that was...from the books... She had done that!?

That was only for...!

Squeaking, she flushed and skidded backwards across the beach.

--------

"It was big...and sudden... I...can't get down..." Mia could not move other than shake, it was miserably hard to get back down. She wasn't a cat! She liked...water...that wasn't scary... "M-Maybe...later..."

A little mewling sound escaped her, an invisible and imaginative spotted tail twitching around her as she attempted to let go but failed. Instead she climbed up and pressed against Masaru more. No no no bad instincts!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:56 am

His hopes that she had not noticed had been dashed. Yup.. yup... she noticed. He sat up quickly, his face already red, realizing as she skittered away, flushed in the face that all cats were out of the bag on this one. Not that it was his fault. He'd tried his best to act normally despite his feelings for her and the body of a goddess that she'd pressed to him in what was, essentially, a very long strap of cloth.

Okay Hideki. That is not helping.

He leaned forward, sitting indian style, as if to form a security perimeter to prevent any further sight of it, arms crossed loosely over his lap. He glanced to Yuzuki to give a weak attempt at a smile, his face turning further red before he looked away.

"It didn't.. I.. um... That wasn't like.. I didn't have um.." He rubbed the back of his head a little. "I'm sorry. Um.. That was.. involuntary.... sorry." He muttered. He wasn't sure if he was glad or not she wasn't tsuning at him. He kind of just felt worse when she seemed upset...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:59 am

"That's fine, w-we can try again sometime later." Masaru replied as Mia continued hiding before...

...She...climbed...higher...

This was truly a test of willpower...

"M-Mia...if you'd like I can...t-take us back to the towels, or to the shore..."

Maybe if she was out of the water she'd feel better.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:13 am

Yuzuki heard Hideki's words and nodded. She paid him no mind otherwise, her face almost as red as the tattoos covering her. Instead, she stared at the sand and brought her legs up to her chest, one arm going under it while the other started tracing pictures in the sand with her finger.

She had no idea what to do! That...something she'd...never...and then...she licked...and ...pressed...and...

She could not deal with this! So her brain took a short vacation as she drew little doodles. Hideki would have to find someone else to appreciate his efforts at hiding his awkward boner, because Yuzuki's mind just short circuited.

------

Mia gave a short nod against Masaru's chest. She knew she was heavy! Just holding onto him like this... It would be hard to support her too with his arms anywhere but under her legs... and just...

Still she was unable to get down, the water too scary to contemplate even putting a bit of her body back in. "...Thank you..."

Out of the water, away from the waves!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:21 am

Hideki looked over at her. She was just... doodling in the sand... was she okay? He sighed, running a hand through his hair. Okay. Nishimura. Get it together. What's important now. Bury yourself. yes! GENIUS! BURY YOURSELF FOREVER! No! Wait! Damn it. Is she okay? She seems... out of it. Just... deep breath... cold showers..... dusty books, craig-in-a-speedo. Alright. The mind is clear. The body is... relaxed.

He got up and walked over to her, making sure not to step on her doodles before sitting down next to her. He was... greatly recovered, though still a little bashful. "Hey... Are you okay?" He didn't want to use any fun nicknames. He was too earnest in wanting to make sure she was alright. He raised a hand and, making sure she could see it, placed it on her shoulder. Very... VERY innocently on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:22 am

With Mia's thanks he moved to head out of the water, bringing them to shore with a burning face. This...He was alright, he was perfectly fine.

They were out of the water, and once he brought them back to the towels, his mind too focused on ignoring the heat in his face to notice Hideki or Yuzuki. When he was at the towels, he sat down, it would be better than sitting on the sand where it would stick to them.

"B-Better?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:31 am

Everything was out of order! Yuzuki's frozen and not feeling mind latched onto one crystal clear thought. You didn't...get seen naked first! And press against them... and lick their neck and...accidentally touch and cause...

That wasn't how it worked! Holding hands and kissing and those came first! This was wrong wrong wrong!

Her mind didn't stop to think about the fact that no, Hideki was not that person she was supposed to do such things with. It just was annoyed that it was all messed up from how it was supposed to go!

She noticed vaguely Hideki's movements towards her, her mind working through his words as she nodded in reply without thinking. The rest of her brain was focused on denying the events and calling them wrong and out of order...

But she could fix that! She was just missing a few pieces, then she could just... fix it. It wouldn't be out of order if it was off the checklist! His hand barely made a dent in her thoughts though it did give her a way to have everything settled like this.

Turning, her eyes glanced to Hideki's lips before she leaned over and pressed her red ones right against his. There! Now it was going to be fixed!

-----------------

Mia clung onto Masaru until they were at the towels, about to get down when he settled himself onto the towel instead of letting her down first. This meant she was...sitting very very intimately on his lap now...

Letting out an eep, Mia hopped off of his lap though she only slipped to the side a bit. Grabbing her towel, she pulled it over her face and hair to hide the red. "Y-Yes. Thank you... Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:46 am

Hideki blanked. He just. His brain could not process that. Even the tackle and all of that.. .sensation wasn't the same as this. Maybe it was because it came so utterly out of nowhere. He just stared at her for a moment, too stunned to even blush. Had she really just... kissed him? She had. That had totally just happened. This was not a hallucination or anything like that. She just.

"..." He opened his mouth to say something, a hint of red finally coming to his face before he just looked forward, his hand slowly moving from her shoulder to take hers and hold it. Yes. A kiss could mean nothing. He wasn't even sure why she did it. But... if she let him hold her hand... it... maybe meant something?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:48 am

"It-It's alright, what matters is that...that you're feeling better now." Masaru replied after Mia had hopped off of his lap.

Good, they could just relax a bit and everything would be fine...

"Um..." As Masaru had thought that his eyes had gone to look over at Hideki and Yuzuki and...

Well what he saw had not been expected, and he quickly averted his eyes. That...he shouldn't see that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:43 am

Yuzuki had turned her head to stare at the ocean after that stupid outburst. She was red again, not knowing what to do now that her brain had decided something so stupid had to be done.

It'd been nice...

No!

Feeling his hand on hers, her normal instinctive reaction did not kick in. She instead just gently squeezed it and held on. She was not looking at him. Not at all.

---------

"I am... A pool... I think I could handle... a pool." Mia nodded, covering her face for a moment before she glanced up and followed Masaru's look over to see... Oh Hideki! He was adorable and so was Yuzuki!

Mia covered her mouth, hiding her happy laughter as she stared up at Masaru. That...it had worked! She wasn't looking over there again for anything, just giving Masaru the happiest smile. "I'm happy, Hideki really likes her... Thank you Masa. You really helped."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:24 am

Hideki felt the squeeze and he thought maybe some part of him melted. He took a long slow breath, trying to keep from... freaking out.. or saying something stupid. Or ruining this moment. He decided to just stay quiet for now, taking in the sea air. Yes. Yes this was almost like one of those movie moments that was all meaningful and stuff. Except he was kind of freaking out. But... she WAS holding his hand.

He hazarded a glance at her, before looking away again. He'd been quiet for a while. He should say something. Something like.. .meaningful and sweet that would put her at ease. "You smell nice." WHAT? WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK, HIDEKI? WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? He looked away, eyes wide with self-aimed fury. ARE YOU INSANE? THAT'S AN INSANE PERSON THING TO SAY!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:26 am

"Ah-h...a pool should be good." Masaru replied, giving a small nod. Yes, with a pool they didn't have to worry about waves coming in, the water would be much calmer and it was much safer than the pull of the ocean.

He glanced over to Mia as he heard her giggling, attempting to hide her laughter as she used her hand to hide her mouth. "W-Welcome..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:00 am

Yuzuki was not thinking, not saying anything and just staring out at the waves. She refused to think, she refused to lament and she definitely refused to think about doing that again. She refused to think about the nice way his hand felt in hers, or how warm it was or that it felt like all of her focus and attention was in that hand.

Instead, she decided to speak. Opening her mouth, she was cut off before forming any sort of sound as Hideki said something utterly ridiculous.

It was just like him to break the awkward with that. Laughing very softly, she turned to look at him with nervous yellow eyes. "...Is that... a compliment or...should I take it as something weird?"

She felt odd being so nice and not overreacting but her brain was not working. It couldn't work. Why couldn't she just YELL at him right now!? Instead she felt unsure...and it showed as she glanced away.

-----

Mia reached up and touched Masaru's cheek, definitely not looking over at the other two for more than a glance to see them preoccupied... Leaning up onto her knees, she kissed his cheek before moving to sit back down with a slight blush. "W-Words...didn't seem nice enough to thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:08 am

He glanced at her uneasily at first, but seeing the nervousness there, he glanced away, took a breath and smiled at her. "It uh. It was a compliment." He said softly, almost as if they were keeping their voices down. "It um. It was just the first thing I thought when I opened my mouth." He laughed a little, glancing down for a brief moment.

What did he say now? That he liked her? That he was completely unsure? Another slow, calm breath. He looked up to meet her eyes. "It was nice." He said with a smile. Simple. Yes. Right now, what was probably best for both of them was simple. And simply put, that kiss was nice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:14 am

His face was tinted again, having felt Mia lean towards him to kiss his cheek. He gave a small chuckle, "G-Glad I seemed to help..."

He brought his hand to her head, lightly petting her head after she'd moved to sit back down. She was blushing too...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:39 am

Yuzuki sighed and nodded, her hand holding Hideki's tightly. She turned back to the ocean, it being much easier to look at than Hideki at the moment... That little laugh, those nervous looks and uneasy responses... Both of them felt so different now and she didn't know what to do! Where was her Chancellor?! How could she be Queen like this!? Her voice was very very soft as she finally replied. "Thank you then."

Her eyes glanced back to see Hideki's and she stopped looking away for a moment as color rose up her face in an almost visible wave. "Y-Yes...I-It is...was..."

Very nice...

-------

"If you hadn't said yes... it wouldn't have worked..." Mia's eyes closed as she leaned against Masaru's hand, her body relaxing. Hair pettings and playings just made her all wibbly and her blush disappeared as she enjoyed the feeling. It was warm out and the sun was drying her off, she could almost nap in the warm beams...

A catlike yawn broke across her mouth as she stretched.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Hideki maintained a slow steady breath, trying to keep his heart from exploding, or anything of that sort. He was glad he'd at least learned some physical stuff from the shinigami academy. Of course this wasn't the sort of situation that he was supposed to use that sort of training in, but this was almost as dangerous as a life or death situation.

He smiled, his face heating up when she finally looked at him. He opened his mouth to say what he couldn't help but think, but words were getting to be really hard to form. Some part of him in the back of his mind poked at the rest of his brain and told it that this tension was killing the both of them.

Hideki from her eyes to her lips and back before leaning in, slowly, to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:59 pm

"R-Right..." Masaru replied, though his voice was quieter; Mia seemed to enjoy the head petting, then again, she always did. When she gave a yawn, and moved to stretch he turned his head away, his blush from earlier still tinting his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tropical Beaches Are Danger
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next