(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tropical Beaches Are Danger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:40 am

He waited for the queen of the castle to oversee it's plans as he'd made them. Finding his plans acceptable and his lot in life increased he smiled and did his best attempt at a formal bow while sitting. "Thank you, Your Majesty! This is the greatest honor in my short life!" He said, also as formally as possible. He moved to where she'd started the moat and looked at it. It looked okay... How to make it hold water better though.... Hrm... He stood up.

"I'll be right back." He dug through his bag and picked up an empty shovel, looking around. Hrm... He reached into his bag and pulled his zanpakuto out before doing a little 180% degree turn around the surrounding beachside with the glasses on, before putting it away and looking at the panoramic view that appeared on the pages. Let's see....He tapped a few spots before giving a loud "AHA!" And tossed his zan back into the bag, running off with the bucket and a shovel.

A few minutes later he came back with his prize, a bucket full of red soil, which he began working into the moat edges as he dug them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:48 am

"W-Welcome." Masaru replied, keeping his head turned as Mia accepted the jacket, hearing the shuffling of the article being put on. He, however, was not expecting the dilemma that appeared before them.

It wouldn't fit?

Them?

Masaru turned his head in question, only to immediately avert his eyes.

Oh...

He was surprised out of his momentary fluster as Mia spoke up, sniffling slightly at her exclamation as she let go of the zipper.

"M-Mia, it's...That's..." Damn it. Reassure her, he wanted to reassure her. She...It was alright! He...Could he even say that though!?

He brought his hand up to her head again, petting lightly like she liked, "It-It's alright, y-y-y...your...size is f-f-fine...You're not...n-not a failure, a-at all."

He wanted to just dig a giant hole, get in it, and bury himself alive. He didn't want to just...Not say anything! But...But....

Damn him, damn him and his need to be honest with her!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:28 pm

"Its not been that short, Hide!" Yuzuki grumbled and waved a hand as she looked away, a slight tint to her face. He would work on the moat so she had no worries it would be anything but perfect.

"Okay." Her assurance in his skill and work ethic was quickly confirmed as the young man used his zanpakuto to do something or other before running off with a shovel. Hideki would not go far or leave them, so she had no worries on that end. Moving to make the foundations, Yuzuki was hard at work by the time Hideki returned. Her eyebrows together and mouth pursed in intense concentration, she did not even pay much attention to him until her eyes caught the red sand.

Yellow eyes blinked and then a body followed as she scooted over. "...What is that?"

Red... was it some sort of odd sand or something? It looked almost like well...clayish but wasn't clay other colors? Maybe another type? Wow... with that their moat would be perfect! Before getting excited though, she waited patiently for her assumptions to be confirmed.

----

Mia couldn't help it, she leaned into the hair pettings like a cat and closed her eyes. Masa seemed just as flustered and she was still upset, but that would always immediately calm her. At least it did for a few precious seconds, her freaking out falling to a decent level inside of her head. With a sigh, her hands moved down to remove the jacket. At least Masa could..

Could... not say things like that! Eyes staring up at him in shock, Mia shook slightly as her face turned a much darker shade of red. Even hair pettings didn't seem to be working now as she rambled and unzipped the jacket. "N-No! No they aren't! Th-They are a hassle! A-And I can't...I can barely swim either... and the ocean... is scary so... I am a failure Masa, but at least Hideki is having fun... H-Here...It won't work and hide them so... so have it back?"

Slipping it off, she folding it slightly before holding it out. Now that she was looking at Masa she couldn't stop. Could... she touch the ponytail?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Hideki looked up and grinned from his position, working the clay into the foundation of the moat. She had seemed interested in what he'd been doing before getting into her work when he'd gone to get the clay. "Well... The sand won't hold the moat perfectly well and our castle deserves the best." He scooted along the perimeter, shaping the moat as he went. "So I figured, a sand castle should be made from the surrounding environs, but that doesn't mean we can't do a little hunting."

He was nearly done with forming the moat. "So I scanned the beach with my zanpakuto, found some clay and dug it up. The clay will hold water a lot better with the sand and maintain its shape better." He finished forming the moat. "There. After it dries for a few minutes it should hold the water really well." He said before reaching into his bag. "And what moat would be complete without..." He pulled out a small plastic crocodile. "Ta-da." He dropped the little plastic critter into the moat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:59 pm

"Th...they...If...If you have trouble swimming...I-I could always...help. If-If you wanted me to, that is! I-I can swim...really well." Masaru replied, not knowing how to...breach the topic of all about reassuring her on these things considering it was nearly killing him to simply attempt to. "You're not a failure, a-at all. N-Not at all, Mia."

He added, he could at least say that with most of his confidence. She wasn't a failure, a lot of people had trouble learning how to swim...or...either way, it didn't make her a failure!

With a red face, he accepted the coat back, considering it did seem like it'd be of much use to her...

When he felt the fabric of the article in his grasp again, he risked a glance at her, blushing brighter when he caught her looking back at him, but he was unable to avert his eyes. "Something on your mind...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:49 pm

Yuzuki nodded as Hideki spoke, his words being utterly correct. The castle did deserve the best, he was right. It was the only way to build it perfectly. Listening carefully, she watched Hideki for a bit as he spoke before moving back to her own work. Shaping the buildings carefully, she smiled softly without thinking about it as the clay suspicions had been confirmed. "You are right, it really would be bad to work with too much we couldn't normally get here but... Huh?"

Yuzuki, almost done shaping one of the buildings blinked and looked over. A little plastic crocodile? Her eyes widened as much as her smile as she clapped sand covered hands together. "Yes yes yes! Perfect! A guardian for our castle-squad moat! Her name shall be Fredicka Von Scalebuns."

---------

"You can help...?" Mia's minor freaking out stopped almost as soon as she heard those words. Masaru...would help her. She could go in the water then? Smiling softly, she closed her eyes and tilted her head. "Thank you Masa. I think I'd really like that. The ocean will be...not scary with you there."

Most of her earlier flusteredness was disappearing at the words he had spoken, even if they had been stuttered and embarrassed themselves. Reaching down, Mia moved to undo her skirt so she could get into the water before her hands froze.

His...question. There was a lot on her mind... Turning red again, she fumbled with the knot on her skirt and stuttered a reply. "N-Not much...j-just I've never seen you put your...hair up... Or...seen you wear this...little."

"...You are gorgeous..." Mia muttered that last part, finally getting her skirt undone as she turned away.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:46 am

Hideki couldn't even repress the grin that spread on his face. "Yes. She shall be the ruler of the moat." He exclaimed, never having seen Yuzuki this happy on her best day before. "Her fealty to the Queen shall be a great boon." He leaned back to get a look at the place. It was starting to come along nicely and she was doing a great job on the bit she was on... Hrm...

"Be back in a second." He said before getting up again. This time he came back a few minutes later with a few slightly larger stones that had flat edges on one side. Setting them down so the flat edges would form three walls of sorts, he then started digging out the sand between them so they were surrounding a hole.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 4:27 pm

"Welcome." Masaru replied, smiling, though he didn't have long to remain in his...less-flustered state as Mia went to remove her skirt and then say...

His face burning once more, a hand found its way to the back of his neck as he gave a small, sheepish laugh in attempt to ignore his red face. "I-I see, a...and..."

They were walking close, so his ears had picked up that last bit, it being one of the bigger reasons his flustered state had made a sudden comeback, along with the skirt.

S-Swimming! Swimming and seashells, right! They were walking to go do those things!

"So M-Mia would you like to try swimming or do you want to look for seashells first?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:12 am

"We shall have a swearing in ceremony for all subjects once the Castle-Squad is complete. Including those two losers over there." Yuzuki waved vaguely in the direction of Masaru and Mia, wherever they had been last, without looking. They weren't of importance, what was important was the Castle-Squad of her Majesty, Queen Yuzuki the First.

"Kaay." Yuzuki's normally formal or haughty tone had dropped for now, replaced by a distracted one as she continued her work on the buildings. Hideki would continue his perfect work, she trusted in that. She needed to get things done on her end...

Glancing over as he returned, the woman stifled her curiosity for just long enough to finish one of the barracks and adding flourishes to it... Curious yellow eyes blinked and pointed. "Whats that, Hide?"

-----------------
As they walked, Mia looked up at Masa with a tiny blush as she smiled, happy he was happy and willing to help her. Her arms went behind her back and she leaned forward a bit as she walked, still stealing small glances that did nothing to help her blushing. Yuzuki and Hideki looked entranced in their sand castle building, though she shot the younger Captain a small shy wave when she looked over in case he noticed.

"And...?" Mia's glance was brought back up as Masa seemed a bit flustered and she realized he had heard her. Turning just as red she looked away, unable to meet his gaze. Water would be good and cooling! Thinking that, the woman ran a bit faster to get to the water before the man. "W-Water. Swimming sounds...good..."

...And then promptly ran away from an incoming wave with a tiny little cry of surprise as it washed over her thighs, hopping away from it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:36 am

Hideki continued digging a hole at the bottom of the three walls, glancing up with a sly smile to Yuzuki. "You'll see in a moment, my queen." He said, digging it. "I wouldn't want 'the losers' to catch wind of it. It is a secret known only to those most loyal to the queen, after all." He said, getting the hole deep enough before grabbing some more of the clay and working it into the walls of the hole he'd made. Yep. Looking good... Looking good...

He dug around in his bag before eventually finding what he wanted. There was more construction to be done but once he started that it would be TOO obvious so he might as well reveal now. He sat in a way to obstruct her view and went about scribbling something with the marker, before picking up a bucket of water and pouring it into the hole. The clay didn't need to hold as tight as the moat so what he put in there would do the job. He finally sat back to reveal it.

The three walls had designs that would look immediately familiar to Yuzuki, scribbled all over them in bright red marker, going down to the water. There could be no mistaking the spring they'd been to last time. "I'm gonna build a slide to it from the castle, but I knew you were too sharp to not guess what I was at then." He said, looking aside, hoping she'd appreciate the handywork.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:23 pm

"S-Swimming, ye-yes." Masaru said, turning to look over just in time to see Mia heading towards the water, the waves causing her to jump back some as the waves hit her.

He needed to get rid of this blush. Just...take a few breaths, push recent events that caused said flustered state to the back of his mind...

Alright so don't think about those events right now whatsoever! Shaking his head, Masaru took another breath, ignoring his still tinted face and headed over towards the water.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:57 pm

"Good good! I can wait, I must work on the Library and the side buildings.Most loyal secret? Yuzuki nodded and smiled, yes yes good. Those two were not loyal, in fact they seemed utterly enraptured in the other. Shooting them a glance as they headed for the water, Yuzuki then drove their antics from her mind.

Giving Hideki glances as she worked on adding finishing touches to a few buildings, it slowly dawned on her what he was making. Very slowly, in fact. She had no idea what it was up until the very end, when he revealed it.

Shock shone across her features briefly before she turned red and looked away. There...was the spring they had visited! He had made it! Why did that stupid... stupid Captain make such a thing. Momentarily falling out of her Queenliness, she kept her red face turned away. "...It looks adequate!"

----------------
Mia attempted to get in twice in the time it took Masa to get to the water. Each time the waves sucked at her legs slightly she panicked a bit, hopping and letting out little surprised noises. She was not paying attention to her unclothed state at the moment, mostly worried about the water and if it was going to pull her in. It was warm at least, cool enough to be soothing in the heat but also not cold enough to cause discomfort.

She still wasn't going past her calves though, spotting Masa and waving. Moving to his side, she looked a little flushed from embarrassment from her antics in the waves but grabbed his hand with both of hers. Holding his arm to her chest as her arms wrapped around it, she looked out at the water and muttered softly. "Its...it feels like its going to try and suck me in."

Her arms held him tightly, squishing it between her breasts unknowingly as she pulled him gently in with her. She wasn't letting go at all anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:35 am

Hideki managed to hide the reaction on his face, only a blank look of slight surprise showing before she looked away, immediately smiling. She loved it, almost too much it seemed like. Well... He wasn't going to break the longest no-tsun record yet QUITE so readily. He simply kept his smile to himself. "I'm glad you like it." He said softly before he began assembling a number of little sticks, breaking them to various lengths and started assembling his clay, forming some sort of curved sheet from it on the ground, using some loose sand to the side of their castle to help shape it in a rather.. sloped shape. He was making the floor for the slide, which would of course need to be made from clay to support the weight.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:46 pm

The water was cold, but it was fine; cold wasn't a huge problem for him, so it didn't take him as long to adjust to the temperature after he'd moved into it and over to Mia.

If he'd thought he'd be safe though, he was utterly wrong.

The heat in his face once again flared as Mia took his hand, hugging his arm to her chest in a grip.

"I-I won't let it suck you in, i-it'll be fine." Masaru replied, a sheepish smile on his face that he'd meant to be reassuring.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Yuzuki, able to recover her queenliness in record time gave a regal nod before moving onto other buildings. She would make this the best damned sand castle squad ever. Especially since Hideki was working so hard.

She couldn't be shown up by that...that novice! Never!

Determination shone bright as she quickly worked on the other places in the squad of note... Her eyes kept glancing to the slide with suppressed glee though.

-----------

"O-Okay..." Mia believed Masa, she really did. Just... It was kind of scary to feel it yank on her like that. She wasn't moving at all, clinging to Masaru and staring out at the waves as they washed over her.

Blinking very swiftly, she then began moving out further and dragging Masa along with her. She wanted to try swimming and Masaru would be able to help her... "S-Swimming... Can I try...?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Hideki finished work on his slide, using a combination of clay, sticks, some good old fashioned heat from the sun, and some careful work. It might collapse if someone touched it right now, but in a little bit it could probably support the weight of a plastic figure or something. It seemed wrong to make a slide and not send something down it. He had to leave it to set for a bit though.

He got halfway up and came over to where Yuzuki was working. "The secret slide-grotto annex should be all but complete, my queen. How goes construction of the castle-library proper?" He asked, a cheery little smile on his face, more humored then usual at the regal speech. He added on in a more normal tone. "It looks really nice so far."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:57 am

Masaru followed carefully as Mia brought them further into the water, trying to ignore his burning face. Swimming! He needed to help with swimming!

At her words, he gave a nod; "Mhmm, just keep a hold of me to start with, the water here is still mostly shallow but it's a good starting point."

Enough to float in...it was a good level for learning how to swim.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:40 pm

It looked so perfect... So wonderful... Yuzuki blinked swiftly and looked away from the slide as Hideki spoke, having been too busy to notice it before his words. "The Library Proper grows with every moment. Soon my Servant we shall the most excellent sand castle squad imaginable! Your work on the slide is noted, above and beyond your duty. You shall receive a medal once the ceremony starts."

Hideki's second set of words cause Yuzuki's eyes to moved from Hideki to what she had completed. It wasn't perfect... But... Giving a sniff, she hid her pleasure at his happy inducing words. "It will do. What else do we need to complete before informing those losers out in the water of their official designations and the Ceremony, Grand Chancellor?"

-------------------------

Mia nodded at Masaru's words, gulped and lowered herself into the water. It was just below her waist so it was deep enough... but not too deep, especially on Masa who it probably was just above his hips.

Even braided, her hair floated lightly in the water as she sunk down face first... before promptly submerging accidentally and splashing lightly in surprise. Ah this was scary!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:28 am

He pantomimed a little bow while sitting there. "Thank you my queen. It shall go to the highest place of honor in my humble office." He said, wondering if she would actually get a medal. If he were talking to anyone but Yuzuki, it would have been a silly if not outright childish thought. He crossed his arms, peering around. "Yeah... Looks to your Grand Chancellor like it's about done. Any finishing touch ideas? A little desk? Maybe a little vacant moron subordinate?" He said with a chuckle.

He sat up quickly, snapping his head about to look for them. "Oh.. huh. They're out in the water?" He seemed worried before remembering that Masaru was a Senior Captain and more than capable of looking after his lieutenant. "Geez, I figured they'd just wandered off to canoodle or something."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:35 am

Masaru was careful to keep an eye on Mia as she lowered herself into the water, but a surprised noise escaped him as she seemed to sink and automatically begin splashing.

Moving quickly, he helped her back above water at a level that would be safe enough to...not induce any panic. That...

"Are you alright?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:44 am

"Ah good. Do you prefer warmer tones or colder for your medal?" Yuzuki was totally making him a medal. Would golden or silver work? It was better to ask at least. Then she would know what he'd prefer even if the surprise was gone. His little bow was most perfect and she nodded.

"If you have a vacant moron substitute... It would be good to add Craig in. He is such a vital member of the Castle Squad." Hiding a small smirk, Yuzuki HAD noticed that member. He was someone who seemed to annoy both the Ghost and Grand Chancellor by equal measures. "I shall work on the small details otherwise... The throne room is lacking something. Do you have a little doggie figurine in there?"

Without looking up, Yuzuki gave a small laugh. "I have been keeping an eye out in case of Masaru freezing up. I really shouldn't worry, the servants are gossiping about how she shares his bed most nights. They should go canoodle so I won't need to worry over her drowning."

-----------------

Mia was lifted easily, water draining from her mouth as she hung slightly limp in Masa's arms. Her first attempt... It had been a miserable miserable failure... Why? At his question, she shook her head negatively. "Aaaah I am a failure..."

Sighing, she pouted just a bit and it showed in her tone. "...C-Can you hold me up so I can...t-try to get used to it first? I-Its just intimidating is all..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Hrm. It sounded like she really was serious about the medal. "I've always been a fan of colder tones." He was a fan of silver but he didn't want to guess too much at what she was doing out loud so he didn't second guess-answer her question. Besides, there was more pressing matters to attend to . He had to find a fill in for that vacuous Craig... Hrm...

AHA!

"I don't have a substitute for him, but I DO have an objective improvement over the louse." He said, before picking up a stick and placing it near the front desk. "There. Already doing better than Craig." But a doggy was a little harder... Hrm... He picked up his zanpakuto and went to work drawing. He'd forgotten to bring a doggy, which seemed silly now but he'd make up for it shortly.

"Huh. Really." He said, not looking up. "I dunno... They seem too awkward to have.. y'know... done it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:37 pm

"You're not a failure." Masaru replied, hoping his voice held some reassurance. "Swimming can take awhile to learn, it just takes time."

Listening to her request, he gave a small nod; "I can do that, I can hold you up and maybe you can practice moving your legs underwater..."

It was good to get a hold of that, if she got accustomed to it, maybe the next steps would come easier. "It'll be alright, I won't let anything happen to you."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:50 am

Colder tones it was then. Medals were good, they normally came with pens though? Yuzuki had to remember protocol for such things. While she did that, it seems he found a replacement Craig.

Her hands clapped together again as she laughed, Hideki having definitely found the perfect replacement. "Good! What are you doing now?"

"Tch. You doubt my nose for rumors and gossip? No one holds their tongues around a dog." Yuzuki scoffed and looked away from the interesting work Hideki was doing. "...They really do though. Are too awkward. I just was repeating what I heard for you to make your own informed opinion again! Tch. See if I tell you more."

-------

"I guess..." It was a bit reassuring, Mia felt a slight bit better. At least she wasn't entire afraid of the water. She just was nervous! Mia tried to smile as she moved slightly in Masaru's arms. This was not too scary, just move your legs and relax like the books said!

Breathing, she kept moving them as well as moving her arms to hold onto him. She felt...like an idiot and was beat red but she practiced just a bit, wanting to get this down fast enough to stop being such a failure. Maybe if she got used to this, she could have Masaru let go of her?

It was a nice thought, then she wouldn't look like an idiot. At least Captain wasn't looking... this was too awkward and she looked stupid!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:47 am

Hideki glanced one eye up. He thought maybe he had a way to deal with the 'tch's. In a moment anyway. He kept quiet as he kept scribbling, not wanting this to come out warbled or anything. He glanced at the office throne she'd made and eyeballed some measurements before writing them in on the page. That seemed to generally adjust the drawing to the size. And then he was done. He pulled what he'd been drawing out of the picture and placed it on the throne. A miniature of a Samoyed with red markings and a little crown, perched atop the throne.

Once he'd finished, he glanced up nonchalantly. "I'd love it if you did. For working in a library, I actually hear very little gossip." He said, putting the book away and giving her his full attention. "And you are the most reliable source for such things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tropical Beaches Are Danger
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next