(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tropical Beaches Are Danger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:55 pm

Yuzuki was not made of think at the moment. She should have stopped Hideki from kissing her, she reall should have. It was obvious thats what he was going to do.

Yes she should have.

But she did not.

Instead her eyes closed and she responded hesitantly. Was...this what you were supposed to do? Her hand rose up, just as unsure. Should she touch his hair...?

----

Mia didn't noticed Masaru's blush, instead she moved to slowly lay her head and arms on his lap. Laying down, her body stretched out onto the sand partially as she rested there. His bathing suit was still wet but it felt nice and she yawned again as she snuggled up. Maybe a nice sunny nap would be good?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:05 am

He almost unconsciously scooted a little closer to her. He had kissed someone before but this was sort of different. He wasn't sure what was okay and what wasn't. He wanted more but he genuinely didn't want to push it. He noticed the hand out of the corner of his eye. Was she going to slap him? Shit! No.. it looked more... unsure. Maybe she didn't know where to put her hand?

Hideki, only slightly aware of his own thoughts, moved his free hand to gently brush against her cheek before lightly wrapping around the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:09 am

She...She had lied down on him...

That...That was fine! That...Just, he just needed to not...think about things, like how badly his face was burning and...stuff.

He would be just fine!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:00 am

Yuzuki's eyes were closed, she was enjoying the kissing... being honest with herself for once. Hideki was someone she cared for, someone safe and wonderful.

His hand was a bit of a startling thing to feel, her eyes opening very slightly and briefly before she felt it on her neck. That... so that was what you did?

Her hand moved with more surety, sliding into his hair and holding it lightly. It was nice hair... she liked it...

-----

Like a large sunning cat, Mia would quickly fell into a light slumber due to the sun. Breathing softly, she was smiling just a bit in her sleep. Masaru's lap was comfortable and she snuggled against it in her sleep, pleased little sounds coming from her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:53 am

Hideki made a soft, innocent-enough noise when she grabbed his hair before finally, painstakingly, parting his lips from hers. He slipped forward, nuzzling against her cheek, holding her a little closer, gently sliding his hand up into her hair, cautiously. He knew she was touchy about her hair. Didn't want to assume he could just play with it.

"Yuzu, I-" He began to speak, trying to find words for her after what just happened. He wanted to be sweet and romantic and, at the same time, let her know... that it was okay? He couldn't seem to think of the words...

Eventually he just made a soft noise that communicated 'nevermind' rather aptly and nuzzled into her a little more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:41 am

She...She fell asleep...?

Masaru risked looking down at Mia as she dozed, immediately looking away again as she snuggled up to him. She...She was comfortable...like this? She could sleep a bit then...he would be fine, just fine.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:17 pm

Hideki liked his hair touched? That sound made Yuzuki's broken brain stuff that thought away, saving it. Feeling his lips move from hers, she gave a soft little sigh before it turned into a small gasp. Nuzzling? He could probably feel the blush on her face as his hand slid into her hair...

"...You are stupid." It was a soft mutter with no vehemence or anger behind it, though she was blushing and looking away from Hideki. However she had not moved one inch away from him otherwise, understanding his unspoken words.

Things were...too changed... what and how did she act now?

----

Luckily for Mia, she was missing all of that with her drowsing and napping. Despite the light sleep, she was still partially aware. Something was bothering her though and she needed to at least tell Masaru. In a sleepy voice, she mumbled. "Mm... I'd like you to meet him... my father..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:09 am

He smiled. He was absolutely stupid, it was true. But right now, being stupid didn't seem so bad. He nuzzled lightly again, giving her hand a squeeze and sifting gently through her hair. His nerves were starting to calm, finding this incredibly soothing. It was just... He chuckled.

"The townspeople of the squad castle are going to cry scandal about their queen and the Grand Chancellor." He laughed lightly, hoping the joke would ease some of the tension.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:06 am

H-Huh...?

Mia wanted him to...to meet her...

Masaru swallowed a breath, that was... That one sentence was probably worrying him more than it really should. That was a...a pretty big thing though, wasn't it? He thought it was...

"A-Alright..." He answered; he was just over thinking things...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:56 am

Touching...contact with others was so scary, but Hideki was someone who was kind and safe. Even if...she shouldn't let him, she instead just let down those barriers for him. The nuzzles made her smile softly as her head leaned back against his hand. She couldn't find it in her to return the squeeze more than a bit as she spoke though. "Let them. Their Queen is... enjoying this..."

Yuzuki's eyes widened as she spoke truly her feelings, her face immediately blushing as she looked away. This was too confusing! Too hard! Maybe... Her eyes glanced around to find something, anything to distract as she panicked.

"...Your lieutenant is taking a nap... But I wish to speak with her. About things. S-Since you are making me...so grumpy just by being here!" Yuzuki was embarrassed to admit this, but it was Hideki and well... she wanted someone to talk with... Maybe she could steal Mia for a bit and have her help her? Hideki definitely wasn't making her grumpy and that was the problem! She needed to sort things out!

------

"We...should...get...ice cream...and popsicles..." Mia's voice was drowsy, half asleep still with the warm sun just killing her ability to wake up or stay fully coherent. Ice cream would help... Masaru with a popsicle...

Mia's face turned red but she didn't wake up. "Cloak...has...them..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:08 am

Hideki curiously glanced towards her, although with how they were nuzzling, he couldn't look at her anyway. What was she... she wasn't even grumpy.. Well... he supposed that she probably had NO idea how she felt... Mia must seem like an expert on romance to Yuzuki, as scary as that was. Hideki could understand why she might need a little bit of space and someone to talk to right now. He gently pulled away from her, taking his hand from her hair. He continued to hold her hand as he started to get up.

"Well, let's go get her. It's been a while, I'm sure they won't mind us coming to say and I know Mia won't mind talking to you about whatever it is you want to talk to her about." Not the most elegant wordplay, but this was nerve wracking for him too, to be fair. He stood up, intending to help her up by the hand he was already holding.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Ice cream and popsicles...?

"Right, that...that should be good."

That...It was hot so that seemed fine. The cloak...they were in her...her cloak. They were in her cloak...He just had to get it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:50 pm

Yuzuki's heart started acting right again as soon as Hideki pulled away, though she felt a twinge of 'no don't!'. Ignoring it, she nodded and let him help her up. Maybe he'd do the hair thing later... Hideki's reassurance soothed her more than a bit, she was a tiny bit nervous about asking the Lieutenant's help.

Still holding his hand, she followed Hideki over and wondered how to wake the catlike napping woman easily.. She couldn't speak, it'd just be yelling at the man whose hand she was holding she felt...

-------

Her cloak was behind him and to the side a bit, Mia intending to drift off again. Too warm...too drowsy... sunlight draining her energy... Was she a vampire? It seemed so. She shifted on his lap, moving closer to his body as her head leaned against his abdomen a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:59 pm

Hideki thought he felt some hesitation as he pulled his hand away from her hair. Did... Did she like that? Well... If he ever got a chance to do... THAT again... He'd have to pay special attention to her hair. As they approached, a thought bit at him, causing the smallest bit of panic. The only outward display of it was his grip tightening ever so slightly on Yuzu's hand.

What was Masaru going to say? He was supposed to be Yuzuki's chaperone... but... well... He MUST have seen them kiss, looking at him now... Mia wasn't awake to distract him, not that her sleeping figure didn't seem to be trying awfully hard anyway... Okay well... he's obviously seen you holding her hand NOW... Pulling it away would just look silly.

"Uh... Hello... Captain Shirakawa." He said, being polite out of nerves. "Uh... Mia's out cold, huh?" He asked, before leaning forward some. "Mia! Craig knocked over a whole stack of books!" He called out suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:05 pm

He located the cloak after a short moment, reaching for it to get the find the popsicles and such Mia had mentioned getting; just when he thought he'd found them, Hideki and Yuzuki approached, and his attention went to them.

They were...holding hands it seemed...

"Hello, and aha...it seems so..." Masaru replied, glancing down at Mia just before Hideki called out to her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Hideki's hand tightened and Yuzuki wondered why. Maybe he was worried over Masaru? That would never do...

Yuzuki just looked at Masaru, daring him to comment as she turned her nose up. She was holding his hand, so what! He was allowed his commoner and she wasn't hm? She held tighter as if daring Hideki to pull away either.

"Masaru. I have need of that lover of yours..." Was all Yuzuki got out before Hideki tried to awaken the woman. She wondered if it'd work with curious eyes, though they went back to Masaru and turned just a bit pouty.

He better not comment...

--------------

Mia was warm and comfy and she did not want to get up no matter what. However she heard something...something awful. Something that pierced her sleeping brain deeply to its core.

"Not again!" Awakened too quickly, she popped up off of the hard desk she had been laying on with drowsy and yet grumpy eyes as her arms pressed down on it to hold herself up. Wait...thats not... the library... She was confused...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:20 pm

Hideki glanced away from Mia for a moment when Yuzuki returned the tightness of his own hand. Was this happening? Was the sun going to light him on fire later out of karma? Okay, just don't think about it Hideki. You need... something else. To get your mind off of it. Yes. What could distract you from..

Oh. Mia trouncing what Captain Shirakawa used to call his pelvis. That's quite distracting. He hissed through his teeth reflexively, lowering a little. "Mia, it's okay. We're on the beach." Um... "H-here.. Yuzuki wanted to talk to you. I think uh... Masaru got a cramp." He said helpfully before smiling.

"Yes. I will tend to Masaru's cramp. I think Yuzuki wanted to speak with you in private?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:25 pm

!!

He was glad his hands had moved from Mia and to the ground at his sides, because as Mia awoke her surprise had caused to her to react rather strongly as she shot up causing...him some rather...above average discomfort, his hands having tensed the moment he felt it.

"..."

He forced himself to hide as much of a reaction as possible, but he was obviously frozen and looked to be in somewhat mild pain at least. Hideki covered for him before the actual problem could be realized which...which was good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:32 pm

What was wrong with Masaru? Yuzuki looked at Hideki curiously as Mia shot up, looking rather like a confused sleepy cat. Taking Hideki's cue and pretending Masaru had a cramp, or did he?, Yuzuki nodded and let go of the man's hand.

Moving to the side, she bent over and held out a hand to the woman. She would be friendly and helpful! Her Chancellor was doing something and she must assist him as only a Queen could. Diplomatic incidents would be troublesome. "I must have your assistance. Please?"

Yes nice and calm....

For her part, Mia blinked and sat up and looked around at her Captain's words. Masaru did look like he had a cramp... Smiling sweetly at him, she nodded. "Okay..."

She took the offered hand, the noblewoman assisting her in standing as the shinigami yawned a but. Being tugged along insistently, she followed at a slight stumble. Help Yuzuki...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Hideki sighed, crouching down. Poor Masaru. He pulled out his zanpakuto quickly doodling something. He paused once he was done and drew some little lines and some numbers. Last thing he wanted to do was make a bag of glass or something. As he pulled the bag of ice from the book he reached out and rather... cautiously, set it down on Masaru's leg. He wasn't about to go applying ice to his nether regions no matter how badly he felt for him.

"There there. Give it a few minutes." He said helpfully.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:47 pm

"Y...Yeah...I'll be fine..." Eventually...

He moved back, lying down on his back before bringing his arm up to cover his eyes, giving a huff. He'd felt the ice Hideki had set on his leg and when he'd shifted back it'd moved a bit to where it needed to be.

He'd...He'd be fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:58 pm

Yuzuki took a few glances back, wondering what the bag of ice was for and why Masaru was placing it there of all places. She just blinked and shrugged, dragging the sleepy Mia who was slowly waking up along with her. Moving to some rocks out of ear shot of the two men, she let go and moved to sit. Properly sitting even now, she patted the sand in front of her and tried to smile nicely.

Now that she was away and not defensive, she could focus on the weird turmoil of her brain. Just...how to speak...

Mia just blinked sleepily, plopping onto the sand and tilting her head. "Hm? You needed something Miss Yuzuki?"

Yuzuki just wrung her hands and looked away, red faced. Mia decided to wait for her to speak, rubbing her eyes lightly with the back of her hand as she was now more on the awake side than the sleepy one.

"...I...Hideki kissed me..." Yuzuki looked to the side, her yellow eyes unsure. Was that the place to start? Mia for her part just smiled and nodded. She'd wait for the woman to continue at her own pace. No need to push...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:03 am

Hideki looked over the poor shattered Masa and sighed. "I don't think she got you too bad but... I guess that's sort of relative, isn't it." He said before reaching out and giving a cautious... pat pat, over Masa's head.

"Uh... so...I take it you.. noticed the hand holding... Umm..." What did he say? He could point out he didn't initiate any kissing..... hrm...

"We... kissed. It wasn't like... a.. like a bad kiss... I mean... Um.. " He sighed. "I know you're her chaperone and you're a noble. Just... I mean.. I don't want you to think anything like... under the table, so to speak... is occurring?" He didn't want Masaru think they were making out as teenagers were wont to do....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:15 am

When Hideki started speaking, Masaru peeked out from under his arm to pay attention to the other man.

Yes, he'd noticed, though it wasn't like he thought ill of it or anything...

"It's alright, I don't...think that." Mia had already informed him of Hideki's feelings for the other woman, so it wasn't like he assumed anything more than that.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:02 am

He sighed. "Well.. Good." He said, sitting himself down in the sand, waiting for Masaru to recover. "I mean... honestly, if she were... ANYONE else it wouldn't even be a concern." He said before sighing again, a little more melancholy this time.

"Captain Shirakawa, you're a noble right? Exactly... Er... Exactly what WOULD a young captain have to do to uhh... earn their favor about dating their daughter?" He felt his stomach butterfly up when he said it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tropical Beaches Are Danger
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next